• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

no. I like to take the existing name (rearrange the letters, maybe take a few out ,or add one or two letters if the pokémons name can't produce a cool enough nickname on its own. Example for slowking I made it Sol(i took letters out and rearranged the ones I kept) ,and for Sableye i named it saba (i took some letters out and added an extra "a" at the end).

The person below me likes to relax after they eat...

I like martial arts... yes? no? im not a competitive person. we don't do competitions. so no? I don't encourage it? There are bad fights and there are good fights so it depends which one really...

The person below me likes to pose when they are sitting or laying down...
tenor.gif

I have no reason to be. My life is good! i don't want to go tomorrow ,but I don't want to think about it? so I don't.

the person below me has slapped the roof of a car and started telling people how great the car is.

funny enough there is actually a tai chi muscle change exercise where you look into the palm of your hand, so yes. (second on top right side)
Shaolin-Yi-Jin-Jing.png

the person below me can spell the name of this pokémon correctly without looking it up...
524.png

your right... I don't like any of the 3rd gen starters or their evolutions
only gen where I don't

v - person below me uses Discord more than Skype

chib

Previously chibighost
no, i have a friend that moved away 2 years ago on skype and he doesn't have discord, so we talk on skype more.

V has a lot of files on their computer

nah... i collected them but as a kid i never understood the rules and even now im just not interested in learning. i had so much fun as a kid opening the packs of cards wondering what the next random card will be. will it be a holographic vileplume? or maybe an alakazam? or yet again another energy card? who knows! just remember that the next time your looking at your stunfisk or your mountain of energy cards... someone else is looking at a holographic deoxys ex...

the person be me has collected over 10 holographic pokémon cards before...

I don't eat enough seafood to love it. Ive had some really good salmon once ,and it was amazing! I would love to have it again I've also eaten sushi several times that was pretty good. I guess yes? I don't eat it enough to have a big opinion on it.

the person below me enjoys eating breakfast in bed...
bonus points if you cooked yourself breakfast and ate it in bed!

Nope. I don’t say I wouldn’t like it, but it’s kinda hard to eat breakfast in bed when you’re a giant sleeping on the top bunk of a REALLY tall bunk bed with only two feet between the mattress and the ceiling. And we have a rule in our house about no food in the bedrooms, anyways.

The person below me has read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.