• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I haven't played sword and shield... I've only done enough research on the pokémon so I could see if there were some I liked(theres not a lot of galar pokémon I really like ,but the Impidimp line is definitely on my favorites now... so much so I might make a dark type trainer card)

I do like gen 5... it gave us bisharp and zoroark. As well as two more fossil pokémon... carracosta and archeops(fossil pokémon are best pokémon in my book)

The person below me knows who this is...
ba39c285010c13e9077c5b65c26b10f3.jpg

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I haven't played sword and shield... I've only done enough research on the pokémon so I could see if there were some I liked(theres not a lot of galar pokémon I really like ,but the Impidimp line is definitely on my favorites now... so much so I might make a dark type trainer card)

I do like gen 5... it gave us bisharp and zoroark. As well as two more fossil pokémon... carracosta and archeops(fossil pokémon are best pokémon in my book)

The person below me knows who this is...
ba39c285010c13e9077c5b65c26b10f3.jpg
Fuck yeah netero from HxH, what a badass.

The person below me knows the guy in my pfp.

(Side note: I too think gen 5 is great. It has a lot of my favourites, like Krookodile.)

Last edited:
A pet dog named snowball. She's sitting on my lap now while I'm typing away on my laptop...

The person below me likes dogs over cats
(I Iike cats but I grew up with dogs and thus a bit of bias plus have always found dogs to be more extroverted... not to say introverts are bad or anything)

I've never had a strong opinion on giraffes. I like them and girafarig is cool ,but for the most part I just don't think of them.

The person below me knows the difference between a crescent kick and an axe kick...

Jayblade

Previously AceTrainerGold
I've never had a strong opinion on giraffes. I like them and girafarig is cool ,but for the most part I just don't think of them.

The person below me knows the difference between a crescent kick and an axe kick...
Nah I’m not into martial arts, more into just sports.

The person below me knows that “soccer” is the real football.

Ya boi mineta is an excellent character. Truly a classy sophisticated individual...

I do like sports ,but I'm not competitive... which is slightly why I like martial arts so much.

The person below me has had the wind knocked out of them before...

maybe, I don't remember if I had or not

person below me has their favorite kind of barbecue saue
(Kansas City style, Texas style, Carolina vinegar style... to name a few)

I don't eat barbecue sauce a lot ,but if I had to be specific texas style? It's a bias of mine... why? I'll just go ahead and keep that a secret...

The person below me has used white flower(chinese oil medicine used to temporarily relief muscle and joint pain like backache, arthritis, sprains ,and bruises) before...

No. The beach is amazing... plus we don't get enough snow here to actually enjoy it.

The person below me has seen at least three movies with Jackie chan in them...

I might have, i seen so many movies, most times I don't pay attention to actors, seeing lots of foreign language films, yes I probably have

person below me has been all over their town/city

I mean... Its a small town... its really not an accomplishment? not a big one atleast. at best its a small accomplishment but yes.

The person below me went to Shiratorizawa High School
bonus points if you were on the volleyball team...

we don't have a school with that name anywhere in the Seattle area
sounds like a school in Japan

person below me don't feel like getting up in the mornings for either school or work
still do since they have to

It's a fiction school in the vollyball based anime.
9d7471df519e07a5eae6e9ce54c980e5.gif

Nah man... I love getting up in the morning. I excersize in the morning. I cook breakfast in the morning. I get stuff done in the morning. The morning is great. The morning is the part of the day o love the most.

Tge person below me has crab walked while clapping their hands, snapping their fingers, rolling their eyes, rolling their head around like a bobble head, and yelling "choose choo" all at the same time...

sounds embarrassing - not something I'll ever do, never have done before

person below me has been evacuated from a public place before
(store, public transport)
(I was about 5 months ago, while at work, someone smelled smoke in the store I was working at had to get out for almost 4 hours)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
There was a ‘fire’ in my Primary School when I was like 10 epicly. It was burnt toast in the teachers lounge.

TPBM is Subscribed to PewDiePie

Nope, never heard of it before
only hear from others on forums about it being a YouTube, probably never did anything that caught my attention

person below me has played SimCity 4

I never played them before... I like doing stuff in games! I wanna shoot people random NPC's for no reason or jump off a cliff to see if I can reach the bottom without dying!

The person below me has likes jazz...

nope, way too low and slow for me, I'm into the more faster and aggressive metal
too embarrassing for my genre

person below me hates shopping when the stores only play holiday music

No, I don't mind it... theres some holiday songs I don't like though...

The person below me has watched mob psycho
Bonus points if counted to 100 during the opening...

who? never heard of that before... nah

the person below me is a cold blooded callous individual that gives no ****s ,and just wants to undo the universe and become a god...

no, I love that color, so cheerful and my favorite Pokemon has light purple fur coloring

person below me loves Andes Mint
20191216_191502.jpg