• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I don’t think I’ve ever said it out loud, unless I was reading to someone or something.

The person below me knows who Tintin is, and can prove it by telling what his job is.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I think I've heard of him before, but I have no clue who he is.

The person below me is planning to look stuff up on wikipedia soon. (I have no idea why, so don't ask)

no. the other website im on is a martial arts website filled with a lot of older people that aren't really interested in this type of thread posting...
(there is one thread on there called last person post where people post random thoughts and wheen the thread gets completly filled the last person wins... its on part 4 now ,but thats about it.) the rest of the threads are mostly martial arts related questions and discussions...

The person below me has used bright yellow paint before...

In my mind I'm imagining red ankle socks but I'm going to go with the safe option and assume your wearing generic lookin white socks ya?

The person below me has said one of the following...
I'll slap you so hard...

... that you'll break the sound barrier.

...so hard the mayans will have to revise their doomsdate.

...so hard you'll break the fourth wall.

...so hard that the mineralogists will have to add a new level on moh's hardness scale .

no. Ive seen almost every episode of season one, many of the episodes of season two, most of the episodes of season three and a lot of season four, a couple episodes of season five, a couple episodes of season six but nothing past that...
(I hope this doesn't make me sound like a gen oner but watching that was my favorite season... it had a lot of memorable episodes(so do the others but the ones in kanto were more memorable to me...), it even had all sorts of songs too, and gary was so cool back then...
29c34eeac1bbf01b110d987fe61cd240.jpg

66519d76ee785d42b59653bbd67b88b0f7ed890f_hq.gif

the person below me cried in this episode... when ash left his pikachu...

Dentists are cool! They clean my teeth! They straightened my teeth! And they always tell me how great they are!

No. I yawn about the same all year around...

The person below me can tap one foot and stomp the other while standing
Bonus points if you snap your your fingers with one hand and shake a maraca while tapping one foot and stomping with the other...

not a metal thing to do, so I won't do it

person below me was never popular in school, or isn't for the way they dress or look
(I know I never was, I never followed anything popular trends back in the late 90's/early 2000's)

Yeah... if you like dragon ball then you'll like team four star. I haven't watched them in a long time though...

The person below me can hit all the high notes(singing)

Yes, I'm petting my dog I'm writing a grocery list, and I'm posting back and forth on here and the RP area...

The person below has sung "got to be real" by Cheryl Lynn...
Bonus points if you did it as loud as you could.

Shikowara

Previously Lily May
Yes, but I hate the cold...

The person below me has hates it when the trash guy doesn't put your trash can back where it was... (He left it in our drive way :@)

doesn't bother me at all, I know they are busy and need to quickly move on the next house
a bit of exercise doesn't help, plus its empty, not moving a fully loaded cart
used to bother me long ago

v - loves sunny side up eggs

NO FIROX!! I HATE THEM!! H-A-T-E THEM! HAATE! I want scrambled eggs with bacon! Not no sunny up, not no sunny down in a box, in the trash or anywhere else firox... I'm sorry for my outburst... my sister talks about them like there so special and it gets on my nerves sometimes because I enjoy cooking scrambled eggs... I'm sorry...

The person below me likes team rocket.
bonus points if you sang team rockets theme song before...

Last edited:
I love many normal types
(Eevee, Skitty, Delcatty, Glameow, Purrbeauty, Munchlax, Snorlax, Teddiursa, Ursaring to name a few)
Fairy and Fire my top favorites

person below me dislikes bugs

in real life? theres a lot of bugs i dislike in real life. In pokémon on the other hand. Scizor is my most favorite pokémon ever since gen two came out and has ALWAYS had the number #1 spot for me. (I always talk about other cool pokémon I like ,but scizor has always been at the top... after gen 2 was released of course...) there are other bug pokémon I like too ,but its not one of my favorite types.

The person below me dislikes moves like dig or fly which which allow the opponent to avoid most attacks on your next turn and deal high damage or potentially K.O. your pokémon depending on your pokémon's type.

Maybe when I was very little, 5 or 6 years old, wouldn't remember it hat young

person below me has eaten something they didn't know the name of, liked it
(with me was Sashimi, didn't know the name when I first tried it, learned the name years later)