• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

You are born with about 100,000 scalp hair follicles to start with, but it varies with natural hair color. Blondes have an average of 150,000 hairs, the average redhead has 90,000. Those with black or brown hair average 110,000 to 100,000.

To answer your question, I do like using the shift button.

The person below me has attempted a hand stand and failed miserably...

Last edited:
I want a steel type eevee!

I am not LGBTQ... Good for you though.

The person below me wants more fossil pokémon... I know I do! Alola was wrong for not having fossil pokémon

Heck yea I do! A lot of people don't like relicanth... I never see people use him... but I do! I care!!

The person below me wants to see another dragon/ghost type. That would be cool...

If someone offered me a new car for free or low cost sure! If not then I'm fine with what I got...

Tge person below me has slid across a hard wood floor(on purpose)
giphy.gif

I do not... well sorta. Its a demon child? half-demon? demon transformed down to the size to the size of a child to lull people into the woods/creepy alleyways and steal their souls in servitude to her demon overlord?

The person below me was walked diagonally across the street before...

no. I hate them. I never use them and whenever I do for some reason I always wake up a few minutes before it goes off. I don't know why! Its like my mind knows to wake up exactly a few minutes before it goes off. Then I freak out because the alarm clock is loud and I forgot to turn it off.

The person below has played with their food before...
bonus points if you made food sculptures...

never. not my forté... some of the characters look neat but I just don't wanna play it either.

The person below me has played the floor is lava.
bonus points if you pushed someone onto the lava...
USH2v0p.jpg

Nah! Math is fun! I enjoy solving problems correctly and when I don't solve them correctly I like having someone sit down with me and help me figure out what I did wrong.

The person below me loves public speaking. (I definitely do!)

I don't like novels period. I should, books have interesting stories! But I get bored. I'd rather sit quietly and do nothing for 2 hours than read a book for 30 minutes.

The person below me knows what a haymaker is. (Hint: Martial arts term)

Not really. I usually chose squirtel or even bulbasaur... as much as I loved gen 1 I don't care as much for gen 1 starters as I do some of the newer starters.
(I don't hate charizard... I just don't like him that much.)

The person below me thinks pokémon look better in sun glasses...

EP012-770x470.png

fcb8e193f24422f7dc5fc1e009084976d6f7d0e1_hq.jpg

chib

Previously chibighost
yes of course
(but they were already snazzy from the start and where tf is pancham)
V doesn't care about Dexit

(I never seen it thus overlooked it...)
tumblr_ndk2iaF6Os1sr6y44o2_500.gif

To answer your question I never even heard of Dexit... I had to look it up and do a little research to figure it out. So far im at the assumption it has something to do with the pokémon not showing up in the upcoming pokémon game? If thats the case I'm a bit disapointed. a lot of my favorite pokémon are gone though to answer your question I don't really care about dexit. I do sympathize to there disdain towards the new game but thats just it. Funny enough I may just end up buying the game later on once the price has dropped... (they may have taken a lot of my favorite pokémon out but it still looks like a decent game i'm not paying full price for... ha!)

The person below me currently has a cell phone charged over 75% or above...

Last edited:
...yes well sort of... I don't actively search for them.

to answer your second question... yes well sort of... I don't actively search for them.

The person below me has said "choo train" after they sneezed... cause it sounds like aaah choooo... choo train.
There is also pika... aaaah choooo ,but i'm never fast enough to say that.
(one of the benefits of having allergies is you get to do it often)