• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

I have no interest in multiplayer games. I'm not competitive at video games. Real life is challenging, I don't need my video games to reflect the real world. I like my games simple and easy...

The person below me likes character customization in pokémon... (this is one of the biggest reasons why I like X and Y so much...)

Sinnoh was one of my most favorite regions... two of the gym leaders had fossil pokémon... they were both super cool characters. maylene was also cool, she was a martial artist and a gym leader(as someone who likes practicing martial arts I approve of this gym leader...). sinnoh had all sorts of cool cities and locations like iron island, regigigas temple, flower elysium, and who could forget the battle resort?!
(sorry for ranting... I really like sinnoh.)

The person below me has had a good dream recently (maybe last night? or last week?)

heck yea I do! ghost types have the best pokédex entries! who doesn't love the ghosty bois!?

The person below me has attempted a wheelie ad failed...
bonus points if you did it successfully!

they were pretty cool... I don't listen to them often but I like them.

The person below me has successfully made an omelet.
bonus points if it was actually good...

omelettes can be easy or tricky
I would say out of 8 attempts 3 turned out good - I liked them

person below me still likes watching cartoons they liked as a very small young one
(even if I'm going to be 34, I still love watching cartoons)

I like cartoons I could watch them. For now I don't but maybe in the future... like next week? I like anime so I'm pretty sure that counts so yes...

I practice martial arts... I love exercise!

The person below me has tried to dig for buried treasure in their back yard before...

noooooo!!! well... yes? the book has to be interesting if i'm going to invest myself... I read the hardy boys growing up.

The person below me has had a dog fall asleep on their lap before... mine is sleeping on my lap right now as I type this...

no. no sleepy. well... a little ,but I hate naps. there are too many cool things to do to take naps or let my sleepy get the best of me. Hobbies are great!

The person below me has tried to dig for dinosaur bones in their backyard...

its great. love it.

The person below me has threw on sandels to get the mail before... cause the ground was too cold/hot to go barefooted. (or maybe you just didn't want to go barefooted.)

Sorta? Not really? I'm not random. There is logic and reason behind the madness. Everything is done arithmetically and precisely...

The person below me occasionally uses metaphors to explain concepts...