• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Person Below Me

when I was young? please... I still have big dreams...

EDIT: fossil pokémon? they are only my most favorite pokémon ever! rock type is my 2nd favorite type because fossil pokémon...

the person below me wears sunglasses and looks good in them...

its alright... I like it. its an excuse to have a movie night... but not much other reason for me to interest in it...

the person below me thinks guzma is cool... (I know I do!)
UntriedIncompleteIberiannase-size_restricted.gif

i didn't even know there was a sumo anime... looks cool...

I have never heard of that band... sorry.

to answer chibi's question... in video games... I've always been down the middle... not a pacifist or genocide...

The person below me knows the difference between an uppercut and an undercut (its pretty obvious...)

I like the character designs ,but I have never considered playing it... no.

The person below me isn't afraid to moon walk while wearing wearing roller blades, ridiculously large sunglasses, and a t-shirt that says "I'm with stupid"

pie with fruit? nah! pecan pie? sure! chocolate pie? ehh... probably not ,but im willing to try... Pizza pie is the bomb!...

the person below me likes warm socks.

NO! no no no no! I hate the rain! i hate the rain! nope... hate it! don't like it! rain rain go away come again another day! (as a kid i sang that song religiously thinking it would actually work.) I hate rain because snails always show up in my back yard after a rain and I hate it.

the person below me likes to jump and touch low ceilings or archways...

ah heck ya! sadly I havn't done so... *dramatic pause while looking into the distance with an up close face shot* in a long time... (I said dramatically)

the person below me has threatened to slap the extensions off someone before...