• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

Raq stood in front of the other Rito. He sure looked like Euro but he was very different to him too. What's more, he could identify him due to the Sheikah Slate. "Euro?! Is... Is that you? Are you fine?" He slowly started to approach, but there was something that almost immediately made him go back. Raq started to think the worst. Is... That calamity... Controlling him? Can it do that? Sure that thing controls those guardians, but... Living Things? Even the new Champion of the Rito? He tried to hide his right wing, in order to take his sword in case something was going bad.

"Euro" Grabbed Raq with the other wing and kicked him away, then drawing his malice covered sword, he spun it around i a pattern and it started glowing a black greyish color. He swung it from a far distance and a grey spinning beam shot at the hilt of Raqs sword, cutting it off clean.

Raq was speechless. He quickly stood after the beam and looked to his sword. Oh, it's completely useless now. Raq still had another weapon, his Reinforced Lizal Spear, but he was not going to used it. He didn't want to attack Euro... Or simply that Rito now, that now attacked him exactly like any other of the monsters he had defeated before. Instead, he took his Silver Shield and tried to convince him. He still believed that Euro was there: "Euro! Listen! I'm not going to attack you! You've saved us. You've saved me! I'm your friend, Raq. Don't you recognize me? What happens? I just wanna help you!" Raq was neither foolish. If he couldn't manage to "free" him, he was going to escape and do everything he could to free him, even if that meant to destroy the Calamity by himself.

"Euro" Eyed Raq. He flew up, straight to Medoh, and it only took around 15..seconds? He entered the divine beast and it.. Turned red, like it had been before. After, some sort of reddish color filled the sky. It was the apocalypse. Several, beasts, almost shadow beasts, filled the air, taking multiple lives from innocent. The continued at it, as the king of al, now Euro. Was gaining strength. Even animals had been possessed, helping the act of killing. It was needed to hide in the light, as the only way to stop this was to kill both Euro and the Calamity, or if somebody could stop the ting taking over Euro, it would stop both at the same time, which route do you go?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Oh god... What's going on...?" Manuel muttered, looking amazed at the caos unsleashed in Kakariko Village, now being devastated. A few Bokoblins approached him, but he was so focused on the caos that he didn't notice them. The Bokoblins attacked, and he took the hit and fell to the ground. Manuel shook his head slightly and got up. He withdrew his sword and spun in circles, damaging the enemies, but every time he beat one, another one appeared, and his sword wouldn't last much longer before breaking. He took a few steps back, and got an idea. He aimed a bomb arrow at the floor, shot it, and took advantage of the smoke and the explosion to hide in a back alley.

Syth and Cander were still focusing on controlling Ruta when the darkness hit. Ruta glowed red again and the liquid returned. The screeching of Lizalfos echoed through the air as the crawled toward the Divine Beast. Nearby Guardians heard the cry and joined in the siege of Vah Ruta. Shadow beasts looked away from their murderous and wandered lifeless ply to Vah Ruta. Xander looked at Syth and said," This is it, Calamity will take us here, but atleast will go down fighting, together. For Zora's Domain, no, FOR Hyrule!" Xander charges an oncoming Lizalfos and knocked him off the Divine beast. Syth engaged with two Lizalfos as Guardian lasers sighted on the Divine Beasts. Creatures of Ganon's rule and Shadow Beasts climbed up the sides of Vah Ruta.

It was growing, and fast. The divine beasts had been darkness infected, and there were only a lucky few that survived, Euro rests at the top of Death mountain, planning on its next killing machine. It was thinking of making a malice Divine beast of its own, and that's just what it did. It spread out its Rito feathers as Malice poured from them, seeming to make, a crocodile.. It had some of the sharpest teeth and was filled with malice, and it was complete in one hour exactly, it snapped its Euro feathers and the beast activated, making it loud roar and its eyes turning red. It started traveling around death mountain, leaving a huge trail of only Malice behind

Raq stood astonished. The world was a complete disaster. Raq went again to Kakariko, looking for Manuel. He took his Reinforced Lizal Spear and started to attack the monsters while staying close to Manuel. "I don't know what happened" Raq started to say, between sighs of tiredness. "Something has gone wrong with Euro. He's gone completely crazy! I think that something is corrupting him." He stopped a moment in order to defeat a Red Bokoblin."I don't want to kill Euro, but we need to stop him! After all, he saved all our Village. I've heard stories about a legendary sword which blade can defeat darkness. Only the one that the sword chooses can brandish it. But I don't know where it is."

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel stayed close to Raq. "I do know where it is... The Lost Woods." He said, while attacking with his bow and arrows the enemies that were approaching. "It won't be easy to get there, though... We have to get out of here, quick!" He called, after recovering from the initial attack. He withdrew his sword and defeated a Lizalfos. "Come on!" Manuel said, and started running.

"Alright". Raq said. First, he approached to the defeated Lizalfos. I need a weapon for attacking close. Since my Feathered Edge is completely useless now, I think I'll use this. Raq thought, taking the Lizal Boomerang from the dead reptile. He put away his new and improved weapon and his Reinforced Lizal Spear, starting to fly, more or less close to Manuel. Then, he took his Falcon Bow and some arrows. "Ok, we'll do this. You advance..." He threw an arrow to a blue bokoblin. "I'll give you air support" Hitting again the same bokoblin in the face, defeating him. "You keep advancing and pick up all the arrows you can and I take them in order to keep attacking" He shot some arrows to a bunch of red bokoblins. "Are you fine with the plan?" Meanwhile, Raq was wondering how Syth and Xander were managing the situation.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Fine by me. Let's go!" Manuel said, and started running north. The enemies were troubling, but thanks to Raq's air support, he was able to keep going. He picked up some arrows and threw them at Raq for him to catch and keep attacking. He defeated a red Bokoblin and took a Boko Club, then kept going. After a while, they finally exited Kakariko, and kept going north. Manuel took out his map and looked at it. "OK, let's go northeast now." He said, and walked that way.

" Euro " was soaring through the air, towards the lost woods, even if he were to get engulfed by fog. none of it would effect him. On the way this creature looked at it's creation, several shadow beasts filling the air, trying to find the few that had survived, his own created Malice crocodile divine beast now starting to leave death mountain. He came across some of the lucky few, and surprisingly enough it was Raq and Manuel. He landed behind and bush and aimed one of his Malice arrows and Raq as he was flying in the air, he fired, aiming at his wing.

Raq squawked as he felt the arrow hitting on his wing, and started falling down, being forced to make an emergency landing, without much success. He immediately took off the arrow of his wing, uttering another squawk and throwing it immediately. That arrow emitted an intense aura of darkness. Maybe some more minutes and he would have been corrupted too. He stood, took his bow, that he had dropped when he was hit, and approached Manuel, looking clearly hurt. "I... I don't know where it came from, but, for sure, I won't be able to fly". Raq took the Lizal Boomerang with his unhurt wing and tried not to use his other wing. "Keep on going. I'll try to watch your back".

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Ok then. Just stay alert. We might get lost in here due to the fog." Manuel said, and slowly entered The Lost Woods. "I know part of the way to the Master Sword. Nobody's made it farther." He said, while going through a way illuminated by torches. A large fog surrounded the woods, making it difficult to keep going, but the previous explorers put some torches to show the way, at least until not even they managed to find the right one. After a while, there were no more torches. "What now...?" He muttered.

Xander and Syth battled the Lizalfos. With seemingly to hope at all, Xander jumped onto a Lizalfos and pushed him and the enemy of the edge. He slid down Vah Ruta on the back of the Lizalfos and had a decently rough landing. He dropped five shock arrows on the way down the beast. Syth watched as his friend left him. Racked by thought, Syth dove of the edge. Syth swam in the water of Lanayru wet lands as Xander chased of a Hylian. Before Syth could make it out of Lanayru, a Lizalfos who found Xander's shock arrows drew it's bow and fired. The arrow embed into Syth leg and set a powerful shockwave through the water. Syth, now incredibly weakened. Slowed down and started walking in the water. Xander saw Manuel and Raq going into the lost woods, so he followed. Syth lagged behind incredibly ounces, due to Zora's weakness to electricty

The way to the Lost Woods was incredibly hard due to the hoard of monsters. He was feeling weakened, but he followed Manu as long as he could. Incredibly, there were no monsters at all in that area. Maybe monsters couldn't approach to that zone, or they got lost too. "I... I don't know." He sat a moment in order to cure his injury: he couldn't do too much, just disinfect it and put a bandage on it. He could move it now again. He tried to fly, but a moment later, he regretted it. He could manoeuvre with his injured wing, but he was forcing it too much, and it hurt. Then he ate an apple. "I've tried to fly in order to see where should we go, but I can't".

Then, Xander appeared. "Xander?! How are you? Where is Syth?" But, at that moment, his mind came across with an idea. "Wait! The fog... It makes you vanish, right? There must be a way through them..." Raq took some lianas from the ground, he tied them up, he tangled one around his waist and give the others lianas to Xander and Syth. "Ok... We'll do this. I'll go first, and you follow, leaving a prudent distance between us. If the fog doesn't engulf me, we are going in the right way; and if you see that the fog starts to engulf me, then you pull the rope and you take me, right?" Raq said, starting to lead the group again, going right, getting into those dark and creepy woods.

As " Euro" So called companions continued on to the lost woods, The king of all had no clue they had been going for the master sword, yet it is possible, Euro made itcredibly hard to get to, as Malice with spikes had been surrounding the master sword, and even the great Deku Tree had been defeated. The creature's next move was to destroy the shrine of resurrection, so no hope had been found. Yet he wasn't going to do it yet, he needed to unleash the next wave of beasts first. Euro flew to Hyrule castle, and into the sanctum within 5 minutes. He unleashed a mighty wave of power which let Ganon easier to escape his egg. He flew back to death mountain, where he rest there..

Raq tried to go through the forest, but he didn't manage to do anything. Each and every path that he took was a dead end, always getting surrounded by that mysterious fog. Raq sat, depressed. "I... I don't know where to go." He said. "I feel like this is useless, we are not going anywhere" He tried to fly again, but he couldn't; his wing still hurt a lot. Slowly, he could feel like the darkness was consuming the world. He was feeling hopeless, and he was starting to think that looking for that master Sword was useless: none of them was a Legendary Hero. "Any ideas?"

Dark as twilight, hide in bright light, only to be seen..

That's all that goes through the few citizens of Hyrule, The only way something could stop this, was with the power of Princess Zelda, yet she had been fighting Ganon for over 30 years, and no one knew if she was even alive. Another item dark Euro had recovered was the Darkorina, an ocorina that only caused damage, he had made Vah Quila's song, the new darkness Divine beast he had created. It made Vah Quila let out a mighty roar of damaging and bursting ear drums. His sword had been fully covered with Malice now, and he shield had as well. It was clear that you'd have to figure out a clever way to trap Dark Euro to even stand next to him. No one is safe, Hyrule is going extinct.

Raq heard the roar. "I suppose that it's one of the Divine Beasts" He added. Raq was so busy trying to save his life from all the monsters that he didn't notice the appearance of the new Divine Beast. "They have gone completely mad... Again". He took his Reinforced Lizal Spear and started to head out of the forest. When he was out, there were a bunch of monsters nearby, but they didn't notice Raq due to his clothing. When he was there, he definitely saw the new Divine Beast. "Oh, my..." He said, astonished, entering again to the forest. "G... Gu... Guys... There is a... I haven't seen it before...And... It's huge and... Dark... And... And..." Raq started to say, anxiously, yet still, hopeless.

Ezra was going into the entrance of the forest, to finally retrieve his lost sword. The was fog getting real thick. He found the entrance with a lit fire post, then followed by another, and another after that one. Ezra started to follow the torches, until he only saw two off in the distance. When he reached the two torches, he noticed a Rito, seeming to be surprised at the newly made divine beast. He grabbed the torch an lit it, knowing that the amber trail would lead him to his lost sword in the korok forest.

Raq noticed another figure in the forest. Could it be a monster? He took his spear and stood, but when it started to approach, he could see that it was another Hylian. "Another survivor? Hey! Wait!" He said, putting his weapon again in his back. "We are a little lost. We are trying to go and see if we can find the Master Sword in order to stop this mess, but our possibilities of even finding it are a little... Null". He approached the new Hylian. "This forest is a complete maze, we've been trying to get into it, but there's no way we could find. The fog always brings us here." He then started to touch his beak. "Oh, my name is Raq."

" Eh, nice to meet you, Raq. My name's Ezra. " Ezra greeted the Rito approaching him. " If you wanna help find the Master Sword, follow me, I know where it is and how to get to it. " The amber trail said to go forwards, so he did. He continued to follow the amber trail until he found a bright purple light. Ezra glared at the spikes surrounding the master sword. He looked up and saw an open eye. He drew his bow and aimed at the eye, firing, then the spikes disappearing into nothingness. " It's been awhile my friend, it has. " Ezra said, approaching the master sword.

"Nice to meet you, Ezra" Raq continued saying as he followed him. They finally reached the place he was looking for, staying behind Ezra. "Wait... Friend? I thought that only the Legendary Hero could use that blade... And we know nothing about what happened with him when the Calamity hit Hyrule."

Ezra started cracking his knuckles. " It's a long story. " He replied to Raq. He placed his foot on the slab the sword was in and his hands on the hilt. He started pulling as hard as he could. The sword was almost trying to come out of the slab. After around 20 seconds, the sword came loose, Ezra pulled again. The sword released from the slab. Ezra held up his newly found sword. the sword blade started glowing blue. he started to swing it, the blade swiftly flowing through the air. He sheathed the sword and started to walk out of the Korok Forest.

"Wow! That was incredible!" Raq said, amazed. "Anyways, how powerful is it? I mean... Can we stop Euro with that?" Raq continued talking, following Ezra. Hyrule was covered now by darkness. "Maybe it's too late. Look at Hyrule! I don't want to battle Euro. But it's necessary, so... Count me in. I can't do too much since I can't fly due to this injury, but I am a very good archer".

" I don't know of this Euro, but if it's darkness infected, yeah, it'll kill it. " Ezra replied to Raq. After exiting the Koroki Forest, Ezra stepped on a branch ignoring it. He noticed a darkness Rito at the top of death mountain. Ezra pointed to it. " That it? " Ezra said concerned. Suddenly, a large blow of wind started hitting their way. Ezra tried moving forward of covered his eyes with his arms, as the wind was dragging him backward. The wind blow stopped after awhile. " That was, odd. " Ezra pointed out.

"Yeah, that's definitely Euro!" Raq said, a little bit sad. "It's sad that the new Champion of the Rito had finished this way". Then, he started to move forward. "Well, we have several problems... An actual problem is the Divine Beasts. Going all around, corrupted... it's very dangerous. The second one is the Death mountain itself. That place is freaking hot! I don't know a lot about Hylians, but Rito can bear low temperatures, but we can't stand extreme heat."

" Hm. " Ezra mumbled. " All I know is that darkness can only be cured by Princess Zelda's power, yet even then they'll die in less than ten minutes. So if we are to even help your friend, we'll need to stop the calamity first. " Ezra said. Ezra was a skilled fighter, he could take on a Lynel and win. " Take these. " Ezra said, handing him a diamond circlet. " It'll reduce the damage of Guardian blasts by a long shot, and if we go to Hyrule castle there are gonna be a bunch of them. "

Xander and Syth didn't know what happened. While they were following Raq and the other Hylian into the lost woods, they were captured by Lizalfos. Xandrr managed to escape, but Syth was still wounded drom the shock arrow. Xander left his friend to the crowd of Lizalfos."I'll find the others, You fend them of!" Xander shouted as he took of running.

Ezra heard the screams of A Hylian and a Zora. " Stay here! " Ezra yelled to Raq as he went back into the woods. He looked around to find a Hylian being bombarded by Lizaflos. He unsheathed his sword and charged at the crowd of monsters, shoving Xander out of the way. He dodged each attack the Lizaflos threw at him, attacking them instead. After Eza collected each monster part, her started to help Xander up. " You alright? I heard a Zora, where is he? " Ezra asked.

"Back that way!" Xander said as he pointed in the direction of the screams. The sound of a decayed Guardian coming to life echoed across the small path between Lanayru and the lost woods. "Go, I'll handle this," Xander said as he drew his Knights Sword. A Guardian stalker climbed up the cliff and elevated itself. The Stalker fired it's laser at Xander and he jumped out of the way.

Xander dodged it. Ezra didn't. The blast blew Ezra back into a rock, leaving him incredibly wounded. He attempted to stand, he didn't stand. Somehow, something was flowing through him, some sort of power, some sort of wisdom. He didn't notice it, and never in his live has. He held the Triforce of wisdom. Even still, he couldn't stand. He was knocked out, as a second guardian started coming behind the rock he was leaning against.

Ooc: Wait are we allowed to have the Triforce, heck I'm in on this!

Xander leapt at the Stalker and slashed at it's leg. The Decayed guardian fired it's laser. Xander turned to block it. The Guardian laser devastated the Knights shield and fired of it into the Stalker. Xander Was launched back into the field as it caught fire. The stalker had now set it's sights on the decayed Guardian, due the Decayed Guardian shooting it. The Decayed Guardian pointed it's laser at the Stalker, but it was to late. The Stalker fired it's laser and destroyed the Decayed Guardian. The Decayed Guardian and exploded as Xander stood up. The Stalker turned and started to walk away. Xander's leg caved in as he started running towards it. The Hylian rolled down the small hill and stopped himself on a rock. He climbed back up the hill to aid the new Hylian. The Guardian Stalker patrolled the area as Xander reached Ezra and said," Hurry, We've gotta go." The Guardian started to walk towards Xander and Ezra. Xander drew his sword and leapt at the robot.

Raq stood in front of the forest, but it wouldn't last for long. When he looked to the exit, he could see a bunch of monsters: 4 moblin, two of them red, the other two, blue; one black bokoblin, three blue bokoblin and a two blue Lizalfos. Raq took out his Lizalfos Boomerang and his Silver Shield, but his intentions were not fighting. He started to enter the forest again, slowly, repelling their attacks. He didn't notice that there were some Guardians in it too. "Guys?!" He shouted, attracting some enemies.

Ezra's heartbeat was starting to go slow. He attempted to stand up, and did. For about 15 seconds. The guardian's beeps started to get faster, Ezra forced himself to get up, unsheathed his sword, the blade glowing blue, the unnoticed Triforce on his hand glowing. He charged then leaped at the guardian, then stabbing it in the eye with the beam still glowing. He was shaking. He took his sword out of the robot, the robot being deactivated. He then fell off of the robot, with the sword still glowing, Ezra was left unconscious.

Two bokoblins and one Lizalfos. Those were the enemies that Raq managed to slay. He looked to the surroundings. The first thing he did was to replace his Lizal boomerang for the Lizal Forked Boomerang. "If I had my sword here..." He said. Then, he tried to go through the path he went before. Some minutes later, one of those guardians stood in front of him, with Ezra. "Ezra?! Are you alright?" He tried to help him. "I think I have..." Said as he started to search something in his bag. "Yeah... Have this... My last potion. Please, don't leave us now..." He said to Ezra. Then, he noticed that Xander was near. "Hey! Where is Syth?"

Reize Had Found A mountain, Death Mountain, Because Of His Curiosity, he Had Climbed It, Battling A few monsters on the way, When He Reached The Top, He Saw A Rito, Covered In Darkness, He Sensed Evil, And Said
"Uh, Hey? Are You Okay?"

" Open your eyes... "
" Wake up... "

This is all that went through Ezra's head, it was in a familiar voice, but he couldn't wrap himself around it. While he was unconscious, his heartbeat continued to get slower, it almost seemed as if it was skipping beats. More went through Ezra's head.

" You are our hope. "
" You, must save Hyrule with your given power.. "

Power? Ezra thought. This time, he heard the voice like the person like she was right in front of him. What was he supposed to do. Around after 13 minutes. Ezra just barley opened his eyes an started coughing. He was able to lean himself against a rock and took the potion Raq had given him. Thank Hylia.. Ezra thought to himself, he was glad he had friends to aid him.

"Glad you are here with us again!" Said Raq. "I'd say that you try not to fight for some days, but in this situation that is not an option." Then, he stood, while giving his wing to Ezra in case he need help to get up. "I'll try to fly. If I can... Then we can have a little more advantage... Again." He jumped and started to flap his wings. Then, he could maintain himself floating in the air. "It still hurts a bit, but at least I can give you some air support"