• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

" Than-.. " Ezra noticed, something glowing through his glove. " Huh? " Ezra mumbled, taking off his glove. He noticed, a triangle, with an upside down triangle in the middle. Ezra tried to rub it off, nothing. " What is this.. " Ezra mumbled to himself. It's, probably nothing important.. Ezra thought, putting back on his glove. " Sorry, thank you! " Ezra said loudly to Raq, " I wonder, about Hyrule Castle " Ezra started.

Euro eyed the Hylian approaching him. He unsheathed his malice covered sword and pointed at him, giving him a warning to leave.

Reize Was Shocked, he had Thoughts Racing Through his head, Such As What's Going On!? Why Is This Guy Attacking me!? Is He Evil!? Or Does He Think I'M Evil!? he Said
"Listen, I Made friends With Ritos Already, You Don't Need To Fight Me." He noticed The Unmoving Expression, And Said "or... Not?" he Pulled Out His Boomerangs, Jumped, And Did A Hauk Like Dive Onto The Rito.

"You are welcome." Said Raq, without noticing the Triforce Ezra had. "So... Are we going to the castle then. This can be a little... Dangerous, but as long as I can fly again, I could try to attract all the attention to me while you go and infiltrate. I'll be the bait, attracting those laser beams while you go and destroy them."

Before the Hylian picking a fight with Euro on Death Mountain, a malice bubble appeared around Euro, knocking back anything in it's path. He took his malice sword and broke it in half, then forming two daggers. He then stepped off of where he was and snapped, a malice dome appeared around the battlefield. There was one eye to break it all, but it was way at the top, too far for anybody, even a Rito to reach.

As for Ezra:
" Yeah, I think somebody needs to attract all the attention from guardians and skywatchers. Be careful though, those beams hurt, a lot. But if were going to Hyrule castle, then we'd best be off. " Ezra exclaimed. He frankly just wanted to stop this madness. He started walking out of the Koroki forest, calling for his horse, that happened to only be a couple minutes away. Around 15 seconds later, a pure white horse had come over, with a regular bridle and saddle. He mounted his horse. " Well, let us be off then. " Ezra said, dashing for Hyrule castle.

Last edited:
"Alright!" Raq said as he started to fly. "Well do this: I'll fly to with you to the ruins of the old city. Then, I'll try to attract the attention of those old machines. At the same time, if you need help with other enemies, I'll try to hit them with my arrows. Then, go and advance to the castle. We'll do the same with them. And... That sword of you can glow with... Some sort of power, right? When you see that Calamity, just give me a signal with that. I'll try to help you too."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"I'm in." Manuel said, running to catch up with Ezra and Raq. "I'll follow you, Ezra. I'll give you any support I can, while you head for Hyrule Castle. Also, I'll help you with those Guardians, Raq." He said, while taking out his bow. "We're not far away. Let's get ready for the ambush." He said, determined to help out.

"Alright! See you then. Rad said, while he started to fly higher, and faster. His wing hurt, but he could deal with it."Good luck!" He shouted. When both of them were close enough to the ruins of Hyrule, he started to approach too, trying to focus on all the machines that were there. "Hey! You! Mechanical Slag! I bet that you can't hit me!" He shouted. in that moment, a bunch of lasers started to point at him.He went higher in the air and, a few moments the lasers could be fired, he started to plummet, avoiding the lasers. He repeated this maneuver one after another.

Ezra arrived on his horse, maneuvering his way into the castle, whilst taking out guardians at the same time. He arrived at the first gatehouse and walked in, unnoticing what was about to happen. When he walked in, both gates closed and a Blue Lynel appeared out of thin air. He wasn't in the mood to fight, he was trying to save all of his energy for the Calamity, so he dodged all of his attacks and waited for the right moment. He then leaped onto the Lynel's head and grabbed the open edge of the gate house, he climbed out successfully.

Very well done. He thought about Ezra actions, watching him as he entered the first gatehouse. Thanks to that, there were few guardians, so he could probably offer more help to Manu. He descended a little and took his bow, hitting some stalbokoblins, not defeating them, but at least leaving them harmless for some moments. "Go now Manuel!" He said as he avoided some laser beams of the guardians that were still left.

Ezra dropped. He continued to run forwards, killing any guardian he passed. He reached another gatehouse, doing the same thing he did with the other one. He finally arrived at the sanctum. He gave Ezra and Manuel a sign where he was. He continued to walk into the sanctum, and when he got in, he saw an egg, a darkness egg. After then he heard flying. Suddenly, a darkness Rito came crashing down through the roof. It's malice sword glowing and its red eyes sending chills down his spine. Ezra noticed, it was Euro.

Raq saw the open path that Ezra had created after defeating the guardians. He flew near Manuel and started to talk. "It seems like Ezra has managed to go to the Sanctum. He has defeated a lot of guardians, creating a safe path. I'll fly and help him. You should do the same, and as fast as you can! Raq flew as fast as he could and reached the Sanctum There, he saw Ezra and Euro. "Euro! This has gone too far! Darkness has corrupted you and we must defeat you." Said Raq, determined, yet still, he was blaming himself. He couldn't stop thinking that, if he had followed him to the Desert, he could have helped him against that corruption.

Last edited:
Reize had Been Running, Chasing Euro As Euro Had Flown Away, As His Boomerangs Had Broken The Trap, He Got There, And Waved To Raq, Shouting
"Raq! Manuel! Don't Forget Me!" He Rushed To His Friend's Side, Before Looking At The new Hylian's Weapon "Wait A Minute. Is that What I Think It is? The Master Sword?"

(NOTE:: When Reize Mentions An Important Item, His Lettering Will Become bold)

"Hello, Reize!" Raq said happily. "I'm sorry for doing this, Euro, you don't know it well..." He said, taking his bow and some arrows. He could use his Silver Shield and the Lizal Forked Boomerang, but he felt that he was going to be more useful shooting at Euro. He tried not to look scared, but, deep inside him, he was actually kinda sad and afraid of what could happen.

Ezra drew his well trusted sword, to blade glowing blue. But Euro wasn't here to fight it seemed.. It let a ball of darkness at the egg then flew back from where it came. About 8 seconds later, the calamity came falling from the egg. Since Ezra was the closest to the egg, the calamity fell through the ground, and only Ezra came with him. A malice roof appeared over the hole due to the extra darkness Euro gave the calamity, and the only way to break it was defeat the beast himself. Ezra hit hard, but he barley felt it and just stood up. Ezra drew his sword, the blade glowing a lighter color of blue.

Raq worried, a lot. He tried to enter, but the darkness avoided him to go closer. "Ezra! I wish I could help, but it seems very... Improbable to enter there. Trust on that blade and your abilities! You can do it!" He shouted, then, turned to the group. "It seems like Euro is fleeing. We cannot let him escape. Anyone wants to come with me?"

Ezra was fighting the calamity. This was the moment of a lifetime. He was winning by a longshot, and had done a ton of damage to it. There was one attack here, that meant life, or death. The calamity climbed up the wall, with about 8 more hits and he was gone. His fire coating had done nothing to him. It as when the calamity started to throw a spear. Ezra tried to run ahead of time, but the calamity threw the spear where he was headed. HE leaped and landed face first just in time to avoid it. He stood up and drew Ice arrows. ( idk if this actually works in game ) He shot around eight ice arrows at it. It fell to the ground and it's fire coating disappeared. Dark liquid poured out of the beast until it was just mist.

Raq was seeing Euro as he started to go away in the remoteness, but then, he heard a strange noise right behind him. He looked to the place where the Calamity had fallen. The strange barrier of darkness was not there. He jumped through the hole, a little bit impressed at first, but when he saw no monsters nearby, just Ezra and that strange mist, he approached the Hylian. "Have you done... This? All by yourself? Have you killed the Calamity that killed a long time ago to the Champions? You are so freaking cool!" Raq said, amazed. "One thing is done then, but we have another thing in our list."He kneeled a moment. "Do you need help going up?"

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel jumped into the hole, following Raq. He took out his glider and made it safely to the ground. He was surprised to see that Ezra had managed to beat the Calamity alone; that was very hard to accomplish. He walked over to Raq and Ezra. "Do you think Euro is still... corrupted?" He asked curiously, as he looked at the mist left by the Calamity.

Reize Was Going, But he Stopped When he Saw That Raq And Manuel Went In The Hole, he Shouted Down
"Guys! I'm Going After Euro!" He Started Running And Using Bombs To Give Him Boosts, He Caught Up, And Shouted To Euro "Come Back Here! You Coward!" He Pulled Out His Boomerangs, And Got A Fighting Stance.

It wasn't every day Argus Flint was riding a mechanical laser-shooting flying machine into battle against a world-consuming evil to provide backup to some random people he saw fighting. Then again, nobody would be unless they went out of thier way to do so. The frantic machine, only being moved by the weight of Argus, was waving the spotlight wildly. High above the possessed Hyrule Castle, Argus let go.

He instantly sped through the air, bow already loaded. An arrow slid through the metal hull of the Skywatcher moments later. The targets of the mission, the group of travelers, didn't see him yet. That was most likely because he was falling through the air directly at a Guardian who was aiming at him.

This had a very low chance of working, but it was Argus' best bet. Unsheathing his shield, he strapped the handle to his foot and faced downwards. The target locked on to the shield, recognizing the emblem. The beeping noise stopped before the beam charged and fired. The force of the laser, somehow not shattering the shield instantly, pushed against Argus' fall.

How did I survive this.

The noise of metal clanging on metal struck the air around him as Argus, startled, turned around. The remnant of the Skywatcher had fell almost on top of the decimated Guardian. "Well, I just used up all of my luck. Time to go fight some evil!"

"I suppose. If Darkness has finally consumed him, I don't doubt the fact that he won't come back to his normal himself." Said Raq, sad. "If that is the case, then we'll have to get prepared. I offer myself in case you need to create potions. I'm an expert in that theme. And if some of you are injured, I can try to treat them." Then, Raq took out his Double Lizal Boomerang. "And... I would need another weapon, maybe a sword. If I have to attack him with this, then I'll be disadvantaged. My strongest point is my bow (probably like most of the Ritos I know), so I'll need a lot more arrows..."
Then, Raq saw as Reize started going. "If you are going to fight him now, I hope you have good luck. I'll help you later with the rest!"

(Didn't get notified for any of this, sorry about that. )

" No.. It isn't over yet. The princess is still missing. We must find her. " Ezra said, confused After said that the mist started to form something. Outside as Ezra was turning into a golden spec and appeared outside. His horse waiting for him. He got on his horse and watched as the dark mist formed a giant pig. Covered with malice and fire. It let out a mighty roar and started charging up a fire beam.

"What the...?" He said as Erza turned into that light. He started to fly, shooting to some debris creating a path that could be used for the other Hylian to go out. When he saw the beast, he was astonished. "But... I thought that Ezra defeated the Calamity. What is that... Thing?" He was going to help, but he noticed another Hylian. "Hey, you! What are you doing here? This place is no longer safe!" He said to the new Hylian, one that he had not seen before, pointing to the new giant beast. Well, like if this place was safe enough before. He thought.

Ezra started at the beast, galloping away on his horse until not even noticed. The bow of Light was levitating. He knew what this was called for a reason. He grabbed the bow and equipped it, the shining arrows glimmering out. Suddenly, 3 glowing areas appeared. He shot two of them when a stalbokoblin shot an arrow ahead of him. Not noticing the arrow hit him in the shoulder. In extreme pain, he was able to shoot the last glowing point. And the rest after that. After shooting so many glowing points. A malice destroying eye popped out of Ganon's head. Seeing the updraft, there was luckily a tore up, but still working paraglider just in his reach. He grabbed it, jumped of his horse and whipped the paraglider out. At the perfect time. He shot the eye with a light arrow, still in incredible pain from the arrow stuck in his shoulder.

Raq couldn't believe his own eyes. Was Ezra able to defeat that... Monster? A couple of seconds after that, he started to fly to Ezra's position. "Hey? How could you...?" Then, he noticed the arrow on his shoulder. "Oh, my... That must be... Very Painful... And I don't think that I am wrong. You are lucky that I am quite good with all this healing stuff." He went a moment to the ruins of the old city and searched for a vase. Then he went flying to the river and filled the vase with water. Then, he came back to Ezra, and took some Hyrule Herbs and smashed them, and put them in the jar, stirring it. "I have some bandages too, and this is for making sure that you got no infection".

" Thank you.. " Ezra said, as the princess emerged from the light on Ganon's head. " Get back. " Ezra mentioned, slowly backing up. The princess landed on the ground, glowing a bright gold color. The beast fell as well, Zelda and Ganon making eye contact. Zelda put her hand out, as she used her power and sealed away the beast. For now.

We've still got a job to do..

Reize Was Having Trouble Fighting Euro, One Of His Boomerangs Had Been Broken, And He Lost his Bombs, Effectively He Had A Low Arsenal, However He Was Putting It To Good Use, With Timing And All, He Shouted
"HAVE AT YOU!" He Lunged With Din's Fire In His Hand, And Something Shined in His Hand, The One Holding Din's Fire, It Caused A Bright Light Flashed Witch Cold Be Seen By The Rest of Hyrule. And The Light Died Down, Reize Was Standing There, Across From Euro, Din's Fir- No, A Sword Witch Had Fire Surrounding It, it Seemed Like Din's Fire Had Changed Into a Sword! He Said "Now We're Talking!" And He Lunged.

Raq couldn't believe his eyes (again). For being just a simple Rito, he had lived a lot of different adventures and emotions at that point. He left the vase with the improvised medicine and moved back, bowing. He couldn't believe that Zelda was trapped inside the castle for all those years, containing Ganon. But soon enough, his bowing was interrupted by a strange light. He stood again and turned. "True... Reize was going to fight Euro. I guess we should go and help him."

"Yo, y'all about to go murder some things! I know a guy! And kinda am that guy!" Completely ignoring the fact that darkness and malice incarnate was melted in seconds (no biggie, right?), Argus screamed to the other two and waved. A small, red beam was suddenly focused, crawling up the ground behind him. "I can never catch a break, can I? Then again, I am in the heart of where these things are, so I deserve it." Simply turning around, Bomb Arrow already notched, an almost- deactivated Guardian had him in its sights. At blinding speed, the bright blue bowstring twitched as chunks few off. One more was all it took to finish the monstrosity.

" Hey, wait up! Y'all need a robot-destroying expert, and I'm your guy! The path up is flooded with Skywatchers. I've taken out a few, but be careful."

Ezra, without hesitation quickly grabbed Zelda's arm and started sprinting over to his horse. " No time to explain. On! " Ezra got on his horse, and so did Zelda. He gave a signal to Raq that he was off to find the Darkness bird. And came across a couple of bokoblin and Lizalfos. Even a Blue manned Lynel. He finally saw the bird, fighting a Hylian, they seemed to have had some sort of flaming sword. " There, we need you to use the last bit of your power. " Ezra Jumped off his horse, saying " Go on my signal. " The princess nodded. He ran up a mountain to get closer to the bird, being sneaky so he didn't notice him. Surprisingly enough, the bird landed. Ezra very quickly Grabbed the hilt of the sword, his hand feeling like it was going to melt off and grabbed the bird by the stomach. " Go Now! " Ezra yelled as a decently sized glowing gold orb swiftly almost jumped into Euro.

"Seriously? Eh, whatever. I'll help in any way I can!"

Dashing straight towards the glowing light-princess-ball, Argus gazed upon the road ahead. Hundreds of Bokoblins, brandishing crude clubs and shields, were in his way. He had two options.
Sneak around, or bomb arrow them all. Guess what he chose.
-------------
For some reason, he was in midair now. Maybe the bomb arrows weren't the best idea. But what a vantage point! Looking from 15 feet up, the other hylians that were fighting before had halted. There was light, and monsters. So many monsters at the base of the castle. Admittedly, most of them were either dead, frozen, or on fire. But the pillars surrounding the castle... they were trembling. Like they would collapse at any moment. But that train of thought crashed and burned when he hit the ground.

Admittedly, he'd fallen from higher. His legs were built for this. But it still hurt like getting an arrow to the knee. He'd get somebody to fix the probably pulled tendons later. "Hey! Your backup is here! Admittedly, a tad late, but I'm still helping!"

Reize Was Getting less And less tense, He Was Loosening Up, Allowing His attacks To Move Around And Move As fast As He Could Do, He Said
"Let's Try This!" he Blasted A Fiery Sword beam from Din's Blade Straight At Euro, And Threw His Boomerang At Him.

Last edited:
Raq followed the rest of the group. Since he was flying, he only had to worry about the arrows that were shot at him. Luckily, the enemies were so focused on the1 enemies that were on the land that only some of them noticed him. He tried to help Argus advancing through the hoard of enemies, shooting as many enemies as he could. But soon he noticed that he had no more arrows. "I'm sorry but... I have no arrows, except... But I'm saving them for Euro." When he was in Rito Village, he took several arrows from the storages, but he took a bunch of bomb arrows and electric arrows. The place where Euro was had no enemies at all. That's kinda... Weird. Raq thought. As fast as he was Ezra taking Euro, he took an electric arrow and his bow and get ready to shoot it. "I'm sorry Euro, I wish this had not to end this way."

Not very far from there, a Lizalfos was walking, heading to the Zora Domain. He was carrying some minerals. "Yeah... At least my cave will look cozier with these ones." Kameel said. But his walk was stopped by the noise of war. "Oh... When will they learn those... Bastards." He said to himself. He was going to ignore the battle, but, after thinking about it some more minutes, he decided to go there. It was a good option if he wanted to new materials or weapons. He approached a bunch of Bokoblins and, when they couldn't see him, he took his sword and started to attack them.

Ezra felt the sharp pain of both the heat from the fiery blade and an electric arrow go in his chest, but the darkness bird shielded him from most of the pain. He wanted to also join in on the action. Ezra took out his sword and stabbed the bird through the heart, a purple yet black liquid pouring out of it's mouth and wound. He withdrew his sword. A dark mist leaped out of the bird and into a small glitch hole in the sky, the sky turning back to normal and it's bright blue color. The few shadow beasts fading away screeching ear bustlingly loud. It also seemed as if each of the divine beasts and the spirits of the champions had been set free. Euro turned back to his normal color.

Euro was coughing, really loud. He tried to speak, but died before he could even take his first couple of breathes. The spirit of the born champion flew into the air, to become one, with Goddess Hylia. The world had been saved, Hyrule had been saved, thanks to these born heroes, and their legends will live on to become some of the greatest. But evil still lurks, such as the Yiga clan. Or even, 3 beastly trained assassins, named after the three goddess of Hyrule. These four heroes have take their fame, and now they want Revenge..

((Sorry. I was out of the town without Internet, so... I am just replying as fast as I am seeing this))

Raq approached Euro. He didn't say anything. A tear dropped. After some seconds, he started to talk. "I'm sorry. Really sorry... I... I... I didn't want this end. It's very bad for the new Champion of the Rito. Our village will cry for this lost." He approached Ezra then. "I'm sorry for that, but we couldn't avoid the opportunity of... Finish it." He said, offering some bandages and healing potions. "And now, what? I'd like to carry him to our Village. After all, he saved us. I think that, though all what has happened, he still deserves a good ceremony to congrats his achievements."

Kameel was fighting those dark monsters too, but they started disappearing in front of him. "What the...?" He said as he started to recoil. In some moments, he was all alone, in the middle of a field, exposed to everyone around there. It seemed like this Lizalfos was too much independent with the darkness that he could survive the completely vanishing of it.

Reize Nodded, A Small Tear In His Eye, he Said
"We Should." He Looked At The back Of His Hand, where the Light From Earlier had Came From, Something New That Was Glowing Was On His hand, A piece of The Triforce, Power. he said "What The heck Is On My Hand?"

Raq approached Reize and took his hand in order to analyze it. "Eh... Well. I'm not too sure about what it is, but I'd say that is a... Piece of the Triforce? You must be very important then. It's almost like a Goddess' gift."

Reize Shook His head
"I Don't feel Like I Deserve It... Let's Just take Euro back." he Looked At Euro With Sorrow On His face, he Picked Euro Up, And Started Towards Raq's Village, But First, To The nearest Stable, he Had A Horse To Pick Up.

"Don't say that." Raq continued. "You are very special, and you've done well during the fight too. I don't know why are you thinking that. Just look at yourself... You've managed to help us save this world, though it is still completely destroyed. Now, the ones that have survived this... It is our mission to restore all that we've lost. Probably starting with the Divine Beasts? Maybe we have saved the different Towns and Villages, but, at least the Rito Village will still needing Vah Medoh as a protector. And now, we don't have a Champion."

Kameel was still confused for everything that he just saw. He took some of the weapons that the other monster dropped after the combat and was decided to return to his cave. Yet still, he did not have enough. At that moment, he was feeling quite hungry. He needed to go somewhere near in order to eat something, and that time he was not going to be satisfied with some insects or raw fishes. This team he wanted meat, and now, that he was rearmed with Lizalfos' weapons, he was going to fight for it if it was necessary.

Reize Said As He Neared The Stable With Raq
"Raq, Don't You get It, maybe YOU Could Be The New Rito Champion! Anyway, We Still need To Find Other Champions, Too...Also, I Gotta Pick Up An Old Friend, Ok?" He Rushed To The stable.