• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

Rito Village was closer and closer. He saw another Rito. "Well, yeah... Euro? Haven't we meet before? Your name is very familiar to me, although I don't know why right now." Raq inspected the new Rito. "Well... Just in case, I'm Raq". In the meantime, Raq was talking. "Well... I can try to tell you, although I've not lived the Calamity. Well... The one that was asked to have the control of the Divine Beast was called... I think it was Revali. I didn't meet him, so... I can't tell you a lot about him. Since the Calamity, Vah Medoh has been... Inactive, or that's what I've been told. It's simply moving in circles above our Village, but it produces air currents, very changing currents for being accurate. Some of them are cold breezes, other ones are warm gales...That's why our crops are completely ruined. Anyways... Some of the villagers have tried to stop it, but our attempts have been useless. That's all what I know."

The group finally arrived at the Village. "Hey! We've got some company. Well... They've helped us getting those supplies. We have come here to rest and having some replenishments." The group was welcomed, but Raq went straight ahead to his house. He completely cured his injuries and went to talk to the leader of the Village, proudly. "We have the supplies I promised, thanks to one of those Hylians. Yet still, I am determined to go and open some commercial routes with other villages. I am sure that, if all the Hyrule inhabitants collaborate, we can establish some safe commercial routes".

Alix looked around the village with interest, the present wind here ruffled her fur and made her feel... Well, a little frisky. She sneezed at the abundance of feathers in the air, looking up and around. "I'm being ignored, then again smart one you are s cat, pretty easy to forget about you. Guess I have to fix to that." She muttered to herself, before meowing loudly at the ever growing group around her. She wasn't even saying anything, but she made sure her meowing was loud and annoying.

Reize Looked At the Calico Cat, And Pulled Out A Piece Of His Seared Steak, A Small Bit, But Not Too Small, he gave It To the cat, And petted It, Saying
"There, Is That Better? Heh, If You Are Hungry? If So, You Can Eat that."

Syth and Xander walked around the Lanyaru Wetlands on patrol. The water was deeper at this time of year. The sounds of the crickets chirping was drowned out by the sound of Lizalfos screeching. Currently, the Zora were battling with the Lizalfos over control of Lanyaru. Xander plopped down on a rock and started messing with the water. Synth stood watch and said," It's lame that we're not supposed to engage Lizalfos unless attacked."

Xander looked up and said," Yeah, Remeber the battle for Lanyaru Sea? The dang lizards got reinforcements, Those guardians ruined the fun."

Synth scoffed and said," Now, we've lost our main fishing grounds, it's just a matter of time before the Zora get confined to Zora's Domain."

Alix looked at the food placed in front of her, and she just remembered, she never got the rat. Her stomach protested, and she dug into the small piece of meat. Any food at this point was like heaven to her hunger.

( Sorry, was at school. )

" The Divine Beast has been trampling Rito village over the years and it's getting to the point where it's shooting its canons at Rito-- " Euro was interrupted by Medoh's roar. Medoh looked down and a guardian lazer appeared next to Euro's feet, Many other of the Rito started flying away from Rito village. " Run! Now!" Euro yelled, pulling out a rusty shield from the wood.

Reize Stood, And Looked Up, He Saw The Beast, And Said
"Ok, Here We Go, Whatever The Heck You Are." He Threw His Boomerangs, Which Did Not Hurt The beast, he muttered "Ok, Let's Try Something Different!" he Used His Bombs To Get Close, And Activated Din's Fire, A Wall Of Fire, Which Only hurt His Enemies, Appeared Around Him, And Expanded Around Him, He Said "DIN'S FIRE!"

" Nothing affects the thing! Not with that shield up! " Euro yelled to the Hylian throwing weapons at the
divine beast, and the beeping getting faster. The blast fired, and Euro parried. But parried too late. The blast shot him into a brick wall, knocking him out of it. He fell in a curled up position on the ground, breathing, but if he wasn't cared for immediately, he would die. Medoh looked back up and began flying around the village again.

Syth sighed," I think we just need something that can easily take out Lizalfos, and do decent damage to guardians. I know in the Rito village has Bomb Arrows for sale, I have enough Rupees to get about 20 of them, the only problem is I don't think that's enough." Syth looked in the distance to see Vah Medoh circling the Tabantha Frontier. An ear-to-ear smile creeped across Syth face"Maybe we could help them."

Raq started to worry about the situation of the village. "We already had problems with our provisions and now this!" Once, Raq used to be impulsive and carefree, but one event changed him. He became serious, apathetic and, in a certain way, cautious and reflexive. In another time, he may have tried to get rid of Vah Medoh, but now, he preferred to stay as far as he could from that thing. He decided to stay safe, covering from the attacks.

Once the Beast was far enough, he went and run to help the hurt Rito. "I am going to be sincere... This doesn't look good". He went to the storage quickly as he contemplated the disaster of the attack. We have enough with the monster attacks and with the bad time... Now we got this. What have we done to deserve this? He thought. Raq took some herbs and started preparing a potion with some of the bokoblin fangs he took from the monsters they defeated before, and a firefly. He also took an apple, a rag, a jar with water and some bandages. He returned to Euro and started treating his injuries, cleaning the injuries with some water, spreading it with the rag, and putting bandages on them. "Here, drink this too". Raq said as he offered the potion to Euro. "It may taste... Bad... But it will help you. And have this apple too".

Euro barley opened his eyes, only seeing the village in a blur. He saw multiple Rito's surrounding the Rito attempting to heal him. All that was running through his head was. It is time, It is time. Time for what? Euro thought. He couldn't move, he could just barley see. What had the Rito done to deserve this? His scabbard
Was tore up, and his wing had been scratched up. Yet his weapons were completely fine. Euro then realized, it was time to destroy that divine beast. Euro saw some sort of, tablet almost off in the distance, yet out in the open, was that what he needed to get in the shrine, and defeat the scourge inside of Vah Medoh?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"That wasn't good... We need to find out what's happening to Vah Medoh." Manuel suggested, and started checking his inventory. He finally took out an apple and ate it. He didn't really know much about the divine beasts, since the Hylians didn't have one, but he was determined to help anyone at all costs. Manuel finished eating his apple and walked over to where Raq and Euro were.

Alix hissed in fright, scurrying away utterly unable to do anything else. Her fur was on end as she hid, eventually she crept over the the large, hawk like Rito that was tending to someone wounded. "I hate the world of light." she mewled, the Twili was much more peaceful.

Reize Had Been Confused, He Had Decided Long Ago Not To Question Things, He Was Deciding Against That, He Said
"What The Heck Just Happened? that Was Weird." He Put Away His Weapons, He Saw Raq Trying To heal An Injured Rito, he Decided To Help.

"Hey! Leave him alone!" Raq shouted to the Rito that were starting to surrendering Euro, trying to look imposing. "There's nothing to see here." He thought that the worst thing for Euro was being the center of attention. He sat next to Euro, he took his journal book and started writing.

I've found some travelers. They have helped me getting some supplies for the Village. We managed something, but Vah Medoh has attacked the city and now, all the inhabitants are nervous. If events continue like this, soon, the Rito Village will be a phantom one. In my case, I am not hurt, with the exception the ones I had before due to a fight against a Dodongo and some other monsters. I'll continue my journey anyways, trying to find other villages and opening commercial routes. After what happened here, I don't want to leave this Village, but i think that if will be better for me and the rest of this tribe.

At that point, sun has risen. It was morning. Raq opened a map of Hyrule. He had some marks in it. Should I go to the south and trying to go to the Gerudo City? Or now that I have some travelers here should I go to the Zora Domains or the Kakariko Village? Then, he noticed that group was approaching them. Raq didn't take the view off the map. "I did the best I can treating these injuries... Now only time will decide..." Raq said. Some seconds later he kept the map again and stood. "I'm sorry you had to see this. I promise that it's the first time I've seen an attack like this. This Village used to be more peaceful" After some seconds of silence, he continued talking: "I have some things to do, so, I'll not be in the Village for so long. As I said, I have to explore the world and try to open commercial routes. If you wanna join, you are free to do it." It was obvious that the attention at that moment was directed to the Divine Beast. " I know that you are thinking to try to infiltrate up there. It is worthless trying to attack that thing. It has a shield. If you appretiate your life, I wouldn't do it. A lot of Rito has been defeated, injured or... They have died trying to get in there".

He started to walk away from the group. "I'll take some supplies. Feel free to do the same if you want. I've talked pretty well about all of you to the Leader of the Village. You are welcome here and you can access the storage and get what you need. I'll go in a couple of hours. I'll wait in the entrance of the Village."

Euro had fully woken up and he sat up against a wall, letting the other Hylian and Rito help him. " T-Ow, Thank you..", Euro's wing was badly injured, yet he could still fly with it. " Even though I may be injured, I must stop Medoh. No matter what it takes. ". Euro hated Medoh ever since the Calamity hit. Even if he were to die, he made a sacrifice for The Rito. " I know how Medoh works, and how to shut it down and make it stop, ", " I know an item I must have, it is required to get control of Medoh, it is an extremely rare item known as the Shiekah Slate, Revali once found one and loaned it to me before he died, I hid it, yet I still know the location of it. "

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"If we are going to enter Vah Medoh, we need some equipment first." Manuel said, and started walking through the Rito Village. He was happy to see another village besides Kakariko, nad looked at all the different stores. Yes, he did need supplies as well, which was one of the reasons he decided to travel all the way to the Village. He entered a store and bought some bomb arrows, thinking it would help out. He also bought a new bow, and then he walked out. He went to where Euro was, and checked his inventory. He got out some materials he needed to work on his Paraglider, which actually worked-surprising for a 12-year old- and got to work. He took out the Paraglider and started using some of the materials.

Euro, feeling a bit better, went to his room and moved his chest of weapons, under was a blanket, under the blanket was a pile of sand. Euro dug up the pile of sand and there lies a stone case. He opened the stone case, and there it was, the Sheikah Slate. He attached it to his waist. He put the sand back in the hole, the blanket over the sand and the chest back over the blanket. He opened the chest and got his soldiers bow, soldiers broadsword, and 30 bomb arrows. He grabbed his glider with a Vah Medoh symbol on it, even though he could fly perfectly. He headed over to Manuel, and handed him the glider.

Raq needed a resupply. He took some more arrows, an essential object for Rito trained wit bows, some bandages and several materials and food. He got some bandages too. "Feathered Edge? Checked. Arrows? Checked. My dear Falcon Bow? Checked. My Reinforced Lizal Spear? This... Shield... Checked. Bandages, food, potions- Checked, checked and checked." Then, Raq went out of the storage and waited in the accorded point, in case someone wanted to join his journey.

In the meantime, he looked to the sky, contemplating the Divine Beast. "What did we do to deserve this? Once you were our protector, and now... We are your enemies. Only Hylia knows that I pray every night for our dear Vah Medoh to recover sanity."

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
"Is it for me?" Manuel asked curiously. " Gee, thanks!" He thanked Euro for the glider, and looked at it. "Nice design, seems to work properly... I'll keep it. It should help out. Besides, since when Rito use gliders?" Manuel thought to himself. He put his glider and Euro's away. Then he took out an apple and a hylian shroom. He offered the apple to Euro. "Do you want some?" He asked politely. Manuel noticed the Sheikah Slate, and knew that item was crucial for any mission.

Leaving the paraglider on the table, and not hearing the item offer., Euro Leaped up and flew almost right near Medoh without telling anybody. The giant bird put up his giant shield , both him and the shield clearly visible. He immediately shot one of the cannons off , and dodging a shot another fired, shooting that one off as well. He shot the other two cannons off within around 30 minutes, using 19 arrows. The shield disappeared and an entrance opened to climb into Medoh. He landed near the entrance, and put the Sheikah slate in the slot.

Reize Was Wondering What Happened, He Said
"I Need To Help, Maybe It Can Restore The Great Fairy's Power, With The Shrines Weakening." He Used A Bomb, And Launched himself Up, As He Noticed Another Rito, the One With the Sheikah Slate, There, He Shouted "I'LL DESTRACT IT! YOU DO WHAT EVER YOU'RE DOING!" As He knew This Divine Beast Would Not Like Having A Rito Inside It, So It Would Send Monsters Inside, Likely. He Threw his Boomerangs, they Hit The Beast's face, He Shouted "HEY DUMMY! OVER HERE!" And It Got Its Attention.

The first thing Euro heard in the Divine Beast was a voice. Revali's voice. " Hm, long time no see, but making me wait 36 years was a bit, indulgent. " The voice said. Euro didn't reply. He knew what he needed to do. Euro flew over to the terminal with the Divine beast controls. He put the slate in the slot and a drip dropped onto the screen. When he picked it up, a graph of the Divine beast was shown, and he was able to rotate it. He knew everything, and knew where everything was. He maneuvered the Divine beast around to get to the five terminals. He went to the core of the Divine beast where the scourge was located. He put his slate on the table.

Raq saw all the battle from the ground. "I... I don't know who can it be but... I must confess that it's pretty tough". Once he saw that the shield was down, Raq was filled with determination. "Some... Someone has broke... But none of us have achieved something like that!" He didn't know if he wanted to go up there. He jumped and started flying to the Divine Beast. He decided to stay far from Vah Medoh, just in case the Beast could start shooting at him.

As soon as Euro put the slate on the table, a black and purple ooze, started forming, a.. Monster. A literal monster. " Watch out, that thing is one of Gannon's own, and it plays dirty. It defeated me 36 years ago. I'm glad to be saying this now. Euro. You must avenge me! " Revali's voice said. The first thing Euro did was shoot a bomb arrow at the eye of the monster, it dropped. Euro rushed over to it and slashed at the monster multiple times, doing critical damage before to monster started flying again. It swiped it's arm, and it formed a tornado. Euro hid behind a pillar. The tornado disappeared. Euro shot a bomb arrow at the monster's eye again, but it didn't drop. It made a noise and went to the middle of the core. It flashed bright blue. It started moving again. It made around four bright blue bombs that formed a lazer. It aimed at Euro and fired, he dodged it. After hitting the beast a couple of times with some arrows, it was down to one hit. A lazer almost shot Euro, Euro threw his sword at the eye of the beast and the lazer dispeared. The beast disappeared into liquid. Euro put the slate on the table again, then to see Revali's spirit.

Reize Had An Idea, to Help The Rito Inside, by Distractions, He Started Dive-Kicking like A Hauk on Vah Medoh's head, Thing. He Said
"NOT GONNA LIE! THIS IS KINDA FUN!" He Kept Doing It, And eventually Got Hit, He Started To fall To The Ground.

" Good job, good job my friend. " Revali's spirit said and Medoh turned blue, meaning it had come back to the good side. " Due to your strength and courage, I offer you my power, of jumping and flying, accept. Revali's Gale. " Revali said to Euro. A green orb started flying towards Euro and he levitated when it reached him. Suddenly, he could jump incredibly high. " Y'know, you could stay a bit. " Euro started turning gold. " Or just go. ", Euro turned into a gold spec, and flew back to Rito Village. Medoh then landed on a rock that locked like a perch, and Medoh's cry was heard. When Euro was back in Rito Village, each and every Rito started cheering him on.

Raq could see as the Rito was coming again to the Village. But there was another figure falling too. He approached the figure and picked him up with his claws. He identified it. It was the Hylian that helped him before. Once he landed at the entrance of the village, Raq left Reize there and checked his injuries. The hit was pretty bad, but he managed to heal it as well as he could. It seemed to be unconscious. Then, he returned to the village in order to see the one that saved the village. "You? How could you?" Started to say. "You know... Thanks, in the name of all. You've managed to control Medoh. I suppose that we owe you a big one. After all, you've saved our home..." Raq wanted to continue, but, instead of it, he turned and went again to the place where he was before. Euro had totally done a great work. now, he was decided to continue the journey he had started. If they managed to control Vah Medoh, hope was still on the table. He took his diary and started writing:

After years of decadence, Vah Medoh has been controlled thanks to one of the inhabitants, known as Euro.I suppose that the Village is now safe. It looks like our dear Divine Beast has recovered his sanity. This has filled me with determination: the determination to help the other villages, peace is possible.

Last edited:
Euro finally managed to get through the crowd and headed to his room. He stared at a picture of Mipha, Urbosa, Daruk, and.. Revali. He had actually taken control of a Divine beast. Should he go for the other 3? No, all that mattered was that his home town was safe. He sat on a pillow in his room and took out a small notebook and started a journal.

I accomplished the impossible today, I took control of a Divine beast, and saw the spirit of Revali, one of my old pals. I plan on defeating the other 3 scourges, but I must wait before then.

Xander agreed and the pair jumped into the Hylian river, that was the Zora's main mode of transportation, and Xander would just grab Syth's back. Syth sped through the rapids as the water slowly climbed the rolling hills of Hyrule Field. Xander clutched Syth's back for dear life as the wake pounded against him. The pair swam through Hyrule Castle Moat. The intimidating Castle loomed over them as Calamity Ganon hovered over them. The beast payed no attention to the pair as they sped through the rapids.

After passing through the Ragencia River, Syth and Xander were forced onto shore by the brupt end to the water. Syth pointed out that the Divine Beast had stopped attacking the village. Xander and Syth crossed the Tabantha bridge and saw the Dragon Dinraal pass through on his normal route. Syth and Xander finally made it to the base of the Rito village.

Raq could see a Zora and a Hylian entering the village. "Hello, friends!" Raq shouted happily. "Welcome to the Rito Village. You've come in a very good moment for our village." Strangely, the apathy and the seriousness that Raq used to show were no longer seen on his face. "Feel free to explore our village or rest around here."

Raq was not calmed. Instead of waiting to the group, he decided to go to Euro's house. He knocked the door. "Hello? It's me, Raq. Sorry if I'm bothering you. It's not my intention. You've proven yourself to be a strong warrior. Can I talk to you?"He said, trying to be polite. "I have an offer to make you".

" Come in, the door is unlocked. " Euro said, feeling confident about what he had completed. He put his journal up. And tried to get everything decently organized. He put his Sheikah slate on the table and arranged his photos.

"Thanks for receiving me". Raq answered as he entered Euro's house. It was about midday, and the Rito Village was shouting, happy, full of joy. Raq inspected the house as he approached Euro. "I... I really didn't think that someone could do that. I don't know what happened up there, but... Thanks in the name of the Rito Village, although I am not a representative part of the community." He stopped for a moment, clearing his throat.

"I know that we haven't met for too much but... I just wanted to tell you that your achievement has been incredible. There is something that you must know about me. A long time ago, I was completely different. I was naive, full of life, I lived happily. I trained because I wished that, someday, I could help the Village too. That's why I trained as much as I could. I wanted to try to stop Vah Medoh too. My aspiration was so high that I was decided to do whatever was necessary. I had a friend, Meli. She has always supported me. She told me about a training area near the village, in a mountain range. I decided to go and... She did too. She has always been there for supporting me."

"When we were on the way, we got attack by a bunch of Moblin and Lizalfos. I tried my best to defeat them but it was useless". Raq showed him the scar on his shoulder. "All of them attacked together. I defeated some but I couldn't handle with them. One of the Lizalfos attacked me, hitting me in the shoulder and... Well... Since then, I got this. I fell down from all the pain I suffer. I lied in the cold snow, tired. They must have thought that I was dead. But I was not. I... I just lied there, useless, as I watched as they..." Raq stopped for some moments, almost crying. "She died in front of me. I gained strengths from my rage and fury. I stood, took one of his weapons and I defeated them. Since that moment I use this Reinforced Lizal Spear, the same that hurt me that day, to remember that."

"I trained for weeks there, but I changed completely. Now, everything was futile for me. I wanted to help the people of the Village, but I had no force to do nothing. Recently, I was asked to start commercial routes with other villages and cities. That's the only thing I felt I could do in order to help my people. Pessimism filled my life, desperation, remorse... But your achievement has inspired me. I don't feel like if I am prepared to go on this journey alone, and I was asking if you could... Come with me and... If it is possible... If... If I can be your pupil. I haven't even seen what you did up there, but I don't need to know it to be sure that you know a lot of things that I don't, and that I am willing to learn. I don't have a lot of things to give in return... I know the basics of how to survive in the wild, how to cook, potions... I suppose that I could help you in any of those ways".

Xander and Syth were flattered by the Rito who had suddenly greeted them, but didn't respond. Syth and Xander went straight to the shop and bought 40 bomb arrows. The travelers pockets were almost empty, but they had enough for two Rito Down Beds.

On the way to the inn, Xander heard a familiar sound. The sound of a Shekiah slate being activated filled his ears. He entered the building he heard it from and said,"Where did you get that?"

Euro stared at Raq in disbelief. " I'll come with you, of course. " Euro said, grabbing his things. " As a matter of fact, Revali, the champion of Rito, before he died. I tried to help him but it was too late, I have the rare item known as a Sheikah Slate, it was only given to the princess and the other champions. Revali gave me his, and I hid it until it finally had a use. " Euro grabbed his weapons, shield, and arrows. " Ready when you are. " He said, putting all of his things in a bag on on his waist on body. ", His wing had just become one scar, and not serval scratches. His scabbard had been repaired and the rusty shield he had pulled out of the wood had been cleaned, Euro was ready for anything now.

"The champion Revali, The Zora Chamion Mipha lost her's when we tried to retake Vah Ruta," Xander Scoffed. Syth placed his hand on Xander's shoulder, he had listened to the banter between Rito and said," We're here to aid you, even if we've never met before,"

" Ah, Mipha." Euro said. He could probably take Down each scourge in the Divine beasts without trouble, yet he wanted to wait. " Even though I used to be friends with, only Revali, he mentioned Mipha a couple of times." Euro noticed his Sheikah slate had an album. He pulled it out and looked at the album, it had pictures on it, and they were all places he remembered.

"I'm Xander, A Hylian who was raised in Zora's Domain, We are currently fbattling with Lizalfos for Lanyaru wetlands, but the presence of Vah Ruta isn't helping our cause, not to mention the Guardians are attacking us more frequently." Xander said extending his hand.

Syth sighed and said," we tried to take back control of Vah Ruta, but our attempts were all major failures, on our last attempt, The Zora Champion Mipha fell in battle with a scourge of Ganon. We came to try and help fight Vah Medoh, but the fight was over before we could do anything. So, we ask of you and a few other Rito to help us in our plight."

"Ok. I'm ready too. I just have to tell some visitors about my go, in case they wanna join too." Raq added. Then, he turned and talked to Xander and Syth. "Well... Thanks for your help, although it was not necessary. Our Village only has to take care of the monster attacks so I know how does it feel. I don't want to boast about my knowledge, but I had to learn about those reptiles in a bad way. I was thinking about going first to Gerudo Town, but if you truly need help, then I suppose that the Zora Region will be our first objective. I'll wait for you at the entrance of the Village".

Raq went out of Euro's house. It was afternoon now, and he was pretty sure that it was a matter of time to the Sun to set. The Village was way too happy. The lamentations and cries of that morning have been replaced by joy and hope thanks to Euro's feat. Once he found the group that led that morning, he approached them and said: "I suppose that this is a day of celebration for us. Yet still, the world out there is completely chaotic and... After all... I have things to do too. I'm going to the Zora Region now. If someone wants to join us, I'll be waiting in the entrance." With no hesitation, and decided to help the other villages, he went to the accorded point.

Euro exited the house, his Items all either in a bag, on his waist or on his back. He first wanted to go to the Zora region, and stop Divine beast Vah Ruta and catch up on things in Zora's Domain. He stopped by the entrance, seeing Raq there.

He leaned against a pole near the entrance, still looking at the shrine, that had been glowing orange. Euro took out an apple and ate it, core and all within around 3 bites. He offered a seared steak to Raq as well.