• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

Euro let Xander and Syth Sob for a moment, he Flew from the eye of the Divine beast back to Zora's Domain. He landed in the King's room, " Ruta Is on out side again. " Euro said in a serious voice. " Syth and Xander are meeting with the Spirit of Mipha, Thought i'd leave them alone for a moment. " Euro replied to his own comment. Now that two of the divine beasts had been taken back, where shall the group go next? Gerudo? Death Mountain? Only time will tell. All that mattered is that two of the Divine beats were back and it was up to the group to get the other two.

As our hero's continue, the shadow beasts stalking them are gaining strength, when will they snap?
Only time shall make the decision..

Xander and Syth continued here *cough* Manly *cough* tears as Mipha said,"Please don't cry, you just saved Zora's Domain. I think taht we need a Zora Champion, I want it to be you two (Ooc: Intresting concept derived by me! Bic) of you, to be the Zora Champion. Now go, save Hyrule for me, finish the fight for Lanyaru!" Xander and Syth wiped away their tears as Xander replied," Oh yeah, there's still more." He pressed the Shekiah Slate against the control panel and the beast sprung to life. The elephant almost had a mind of it's own. uta rose up out of the resevoir and fired it laser into Lanyaru. The blue beam burned countless lizafos and destroyed several guardians. The remaing Forces of Ganon retreated out of Lanyaru.

Euro looked as the Divine Beast took it's stand. Euro flew back in the Divine beast and grabbed Xander and Syth with the at the same time as Vah Ruta aimed and fired at Hyrule castle. He floated them to Zora's domain and set them on the silver bridge. He decided to stop by the general store in Zora's domain. He looked around at some of the fish and arrows on the table, he grabbed 30 sets of 5 shock arrows. He put a decently large bag of rupees on the table and walked off, He went to go tell Raq and the group that their next stop shall be Gerudo Town.

Raq went out of the King's room and went to the shop area. He found Euro there. "Oh, hello. I know you'd make it." Raq said happily. "I've succeeded with the negotiations too. King Dorephan will send immediately some of their soldiers in order to establish the commercial route." Raq listened to Euro. "Gerudo Town? Well. That's gonna be a difficult one, maybe not as much as going to the Death Mountain. We'll have to worry about the heat and... We have another problem. If I am not wrong... Gerudo Town is only accessible to women".

Reize Had Left The Rito Village, Without Telling Anyone except Manuel, And His New Cat friend, he Was Going To See If He Could Figure out How To Fix The Calamity, And Restore The Great Fairy's Power, he Running Through Some Fields, Heading towards A Set of Mountains he Had Heard There Was A Shrine At, Two, To be Specific, One For The Great Fairy, And One For A Divine Beast, He Was Heading To Both.

" Yeah, Gerudo town is only accessible to women, but I have noticed that the Gerudo town soldiers don't pay very attention to whether your, actually a woman or not. " Euro said, " I thought of just carefully painting our feathers pink, and finding some clothes for Xander that looks convincing, but Syth may have to sit this out"

"Well... Maybe we can think something about Syth during our way. Let me see what can be buy here..." Said Raq as he started to approach again to the stores. There was one that sold clothes, and he started to see what they were offering. They had some traditional clothes for Zoras, but he inspected the accessories section. He saw some earrings that were pretty similar to the ones that sell in their village. It seemed to be unpopular in Zora's Domain.
"How much for two pairs?" Raq asked. "You seem to have a very... Peculiar likes" The Zora said. "But I am sure that they will look... Perfect... on you". She continued, holding back the laughter. "It will be 130 rupees, but thank thanks that your people have helped with Vah Ruta, I think that there will be now problem applying a small discount... Maybe... 100 rupees?" Raq didn't hesitate. "Sold!" He said.
Coming back, he looked to the rest of the shops. He also bought an embroidered handkerchief and a water bottle. He also looked to the jewelry shop. They were selling sapphire necklaces. Raq looked to his rupees bag and came back with the group.
"Look. I bought some things that can be helpful too." Raq explained, showing his new acquisitions. "But unfortunately, the dessert is going to difficult our way through. I've seen some sapphire necklaces. I think that sapphires have a mysterious power that could keep us relatively fresh during our travel... But I have no more rupees, even though selling some of the monster's horns, paws... That I collected."

Xander and Syth wandered around Zora's Domain. They greeted friends and told of their tale in the divine beast. After a while, Xander saw Raq and Euro. "Hey, what's the plan?" Syth sttarted a group of solders to go into Lanyaru Sea and start a fishing route again. Then he came over.

"Oh, hi..." Raq saluted. "First of all... I am happy that you, finally, managed to recover Vah Ruta. But... Well... There are other Divine Beasts out there to be saved. We are planning to go to Gerudo Town, but first, we must prepare several things to go." Raq showed them the last articles he bought. "You know that they don't allow men in town, so we have to... Use different techniques." Raq quickly put all the items again in his bag. "And we are talking some way to get some rupees. We will need some Sapphire necklaces to go through the desert. Anyways... You are coming, I suppose, right?"

"Well, that easy," Xander exclaimed," Syth is a Zora, and most people who aren't exposed to Zora to often can tell if there a boy or a girl, so Syth's got that one covered, and I can just dress differently." Syth looked at Xander and Raq and nodded.Several Zora left their homes to look at Vah Ruta. "Not to mention I got a Shekiah Slate!" Xander said. Syth punched as he said I and exclaimed," WE, got a Skekiah Slate."

" Great! This might be just what we need. Er, you know where we can get pink paint? " Euro said out of couriosity, " Also, I've got plenty of rupees, so if we have to buy it, don't worry. " Euro mentioned. Euro knew that the only way to even get close to Gerudo town was to at least look like a woman.

Raq looked at the Sheikah Slate. "Cool! You better look after that! Those items are very... Exclusive." Then, he turned to Euro. "Ok... So.. We are gonna need the sapphire necklaces. There are selling some in the jewelry. We would need two of them, unless..." Raq turned again to Xander and Syth. "If you are gonna coming, you will need some those necklaces too. And... Can you tell us if we can get some pink paint around here?"

"Pink coral, it grows all around here, if you crush it up, it makes a pink paste," Xander replied," I have enough money for necklaces, so I should be able to get me and Syth some." Syth nodded and exclaimed," We should also chase down the Yiga Clan, the cause nothing but trouble. We all need shields. If we get them, we can sand seal surf and get through the dessert a lot quicker."

" Well, it'll have to do, the only way we'll even get close to Gerudo Town is to dress like women, the soldiers there don't have much intelligence. " Euro turned to Raq, " Also, it might be a good idea if we take on the leader on the Yiga, before collecting any loot in their base. Also, Vah Naboris, Will kill you with one lighting strike of its power, so were going to need the item known as the Thunder Helmet, that protects you from any lighting what so ever. " Euro knew so much about the divine beasts because he knew each champion so well. He knew about each town as well. " When we go to death mountain, were gonna need a lot of Fireproof Elixirs. Death mountain is literally volcanic with heat. "

"Ok, understood." Said Raq as he was taking note of the things that they needed and what they were going to do there. "Alright. I'm taking the Pink Coral." Raq jumped and started to fly. "I'll see you later".

Raq inspected the area. He went out to the outskirts of the Zora Domain. He looked at the cliffs, especially one in particular, that had a great number of pink corals. He landed there. It was afternoon. When he landed, Raq started to collect the requested objects. After about half and hour, he decided that he had enough for both. Then, he noticed that there was a small Lizalfos camp. There were two of those reptiles standing next to a campfire, talking to each other, cooking something. Next to them, there was a small chest. I suppose that they were gone... Well... Not all, it seems. Raq slowly approached, as sneaky as possible. He had fought against Lizalfos before, so he wasn't scared of them. When he was right behind one, he used the Reinforced Lizal Spear to attack it. That one fell immediately, and, before the other one could take one of his weapons, Raq attacked it too, hurting him in one of the legs. The Lizalfos started to use his tongue, but Raq avoided it. Some moments later, he was defeated too, hurting it in the chest with the spear. He opened the chest: there were two fragments of Ambar and some bones of animals. He took what they were cooking: two roasted porgies. "It's time to..." Raq was interrupted by an arrow that almost hurt him. When he looked where it was shot, he could see some a blue bokoblin and another two Liizalfos. He quickly grabbed his wooden shield and his Feathered Edge. "Well, let's take this as a test then... I hope I have not lost my skills."

Euro Jumped up and started flying to Gerudo town, He saw Raq fighting some Bokoblins. Euro Landed behind one of the Bokoblins and Sneak attacked it, taking it out in one hit. He stabbed the other Bokboblins in the head, also taking it out in one hit. He looted the materials in the bokoblins, Euro turned to Raq, " Hey, you got any fireproof animals? Go open that chest, you earned it. " Euro said to Raq confidently.

"Thanks, Euro, but I have already done it". Raq continued, putting his shield and his Feathered Edge back to where they belonged. "He took the loot from the Lizalfos he defeated previously. "You are going to Gerudo town? I'd wait to Xander and Syth." Raq said. Then, he opened his bag. "Anyways, look at all this Pink Coral. It should be enough for both of us. I'll go to the Zora's Domain again, I'll buy the necklaces with this new loot and I think that we'll be ready for the heat of the desert and entering Gerudo town." He started flying. "You wanna come?"

" Be willing to. " Euro replied. Euro started to flap his wings and he levitated in the air, the wind flowing in his feathers. " See you there. " Euro said, as he started flying incredibly fast, Making it to Zora's Domain with around 15 minutes. He had a hard landing, yet still landed on his feet. He glared at Vah Ruta, still amazed that he had taken on two divine beast scourges. He looked around at the general store again, buying some of the supplies, he put 380 rupees on the table and walked off. He grabbed a bucket, a big paint brush, and a smaller one.

"Alright" Raq started to fly, but he preferred to go slower than Euro, admiring the great views of the Lanayru region. He reached Zora's Domain in about 25 minutes. He reached the jewelry. "Excuse me miss. I'd like to buy two of your sapphire necklaces. I have these rupees, but I`d like to know if it would be enough if I give you these two Ambers Pieces and these Lizalfos talons and horns". The Zora looked at all the stuff Raq gave her and, after some seconds of silence, she accepted. "Thanks". Then, he decided to wait for the others below the Statue of Mipha.

When he exited the general store, Euro saw Raq, right below the statue of Mipha, he walked over to him, putting the bucket and paintbrushes down. " So, Xander said to crush the pink coral, right? " Euro was curious, as he always was. But he had never tried to get into Gerudo town before, and without an actual Gerudo, it may be a bit difficult. " I heard that folks who actually managed to get into Naboris never returned, the scourge inside is supposedly the hardest to kill. " Euro said in kind of a nervous yet serious way.

"Yeah, but..." Raq said. "I suppose it will be better to wait until we reach the Gerudo Desert. I mean... Do you want to do it now? Are we gonna do all this way painted? Or carrying a bucket with pink paint? What happens if it rains? Or if some other Rito that we know see us painted like that? We are not going to be seen the same way as we are right now." Raq laughed a little. "I suppose you will need help too; I can join you and try to talk with the Matriarch later. I suppose that if we free the Divine beast, then, opening a commercial route with Gerudo will be easier."

" Ah, sorry, my eagerness gets me sometimes, I see your point. " Euro, was, say to say an impatient person. " Although, isn't there a point where it gets incredibly cold at night in Gerudo town, and real hot in the day? " We need to get the paste at day, and I have heard that it can come off, pretty easily. I think I might go ahead to Gerudo desert and wait for you 3. Is that alright? "

"Ok. And I wouldn't worry about those cold nights. We are Rito. Our feathers are a good thermal insulation. But if the dark spirit that lives inside Vah Naboris is so powerful as they say, maybe your best option will be waiting for us." Raq opened his bag and took some of the Pink Corals he picked an hour ago and give the half to Euro. "In case you need to enter to the City before we arrive." Then, he took his diary and start writing. "I'll wait for Xander and Syth, and maybe I'll fly around for a little, or I'll go to the shops, in case I see a better shield than this one."

" Alrighty then, I'd best be off. " Euro said, putting the Pink Coral in his bag. Euro flapped his wings, then starting to fly towards Gerudo Village, Euro knew it would be a long journey, so he started flying really fast. Within around 3 to 4 days, of course stopping to take breaks or naps, he arrived in Gerudo Village. He waited against the wall, for another 3 - 4 days to wait for Raq and Xander.

"Alright. See you then!" Raq shouted as the other Rito started to fly and walked away until he lost it in the distance. First, he decided to go to the shopping area, again, his time looking for a better shield. He was lucky. In one shop, a Silver Shield was exposed. He bought it with the rupees that were left after buying the necklaces. Then, Raq visited other shops, buying some of the local food for the journey he and his friends had to do. Now he had no rupees at all.

Bored, he decided to fly around the Zora's Domain, and, when he saw a lake, he landed on the shore, examined the territory, making sure that no enemies were around, took off his clothes and enjoyed of a cold bath in the lake. When he went out of the lake, he was all fluffy. After some minutes, he has dried again. He wore his clothes, thinking that they were a little old-fashioned and couldn't grant him too much protection and that he should buy new ones (but he has no rupees). He came back to the Centre of the Zora's Domain and sat next to the statue of Mipha.

He examined the path to Gerudo Desert and traced a route. "Gerudo City is far from here. We should go to the south, then east, ant again, south". He examined the map and noticed that Kakariko Village was standing aside from his route. He had heard that they sell a very good armor, that it didn't contribute to protection (maybe like the one that he had at that moment), but that it granted an excellent stealth. He was sure that defeating a certain monster, he could afford the rupees he needed to buy it.

Raq wrote on his journey his adventure to Lanayru and Zora's Domain and put the journal again in the bag. Then he put the bag between his legs and rested his spear against his right wing, and decided to sleep. They had a long journey ahead, and some rest was going to be good for him. He slept, waiting for Xander and Syth to wake him up.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel was walking around Kakariko Village. He had decided to separate from the others, at least for a while, and had returned there. "I'm finally back... Boy, I sure missed this place." Manuel said as he entered his house. He needed a rest, after walking all the way from Rito Village to Kakariko. He left his equipment next to his bed, and grabbed his journal.

"Why didn't I take this on my journey to Rito Village? I needed somewhere to write down my memories. So, I'm back at Kakariko. The Ritos managed to get Vah Medoh back under control, after a Rito called Euro defeated the source of the Divine Beast's rebelation against the village. After that, I decided that I should leave. Yeah, I went all the way there and now I'm back, but I missed this place. Besides, I need better equipment than the one I'm using right now, and here I can find what I need. I'm gonna take a nap now. I really need to recharge my batteries."

After putting his journal on a table, Manuel layed on his bed an decided to sleep for a while. He decided that after that, he would go to the Gerudo Desert to find more people that could help purge the darkness from Hyrule.

Raq could sleep, yet still, he didn't rest a lot. There was something on his mind, an intense feeling of insecurity. He needed some rupees, at least, for getting a proper armor. He heard something about a strange monster that lived in Ralis Pond. He saw that there was no hint of Xander or Syth, so he decided to battle in the meantime. He flew to the place. Rumors were true: there was lying the Blue Hinox.

He took his Falcon Bow and started shooting to his eye. The Blue Hinox woke up, hurt. He knew that if he eas able to hit his eye meanwhile he stayed out of his range, he would win. The battle was long, but Raq managed to defeat the monster hitting to his eye and attacking in close combat when he was unable to move when he was lying on the ground due to the pain of getting hit in the eye. Due to his skills and the strategy he used, he didn't get hurt. The weapons and the monster loot should be enough to get enough rupees for him to buy a new armor.
He returned to Zora's Domain and sold the items, he continued waiting for the group, not without thinking about the trip they had to do, and wondering how Euro was doing it. He must be feeling alone... But it's good to have someone going first.

Once Xander and Syth settled on all of Zora's Domain's problems, they looked around for Raq. Xander then spotted him by the Mipha statue. Xander and Syth approached the Rito and Syth stated," I don't want to walk/sim to Gerudo, wouldn't it be easier to take Vah Ruta?" Xander nodded in agreement and looked up at the elephant. Several Zora children play around in the fountains and as the group spoke. The wind blew quietly as the sun moved across the sky.

Raq thought about the idea. "Well... It could be an option. I had just planned the route to take, and I'd like to visit Kakariko too. But if you are able to control Vah Ruta, then feel free to do it". Raq took all his belongings and stood up, he looked one last time to the Zora Domain, and continued talking. "Well, you go ahead."

"Sweet, practice time! You go ahead, we'll catch up to you in the Divine Beast!" Xander said as he took of towards the large creature. Syth nodded and followed. Blissfully sprinting to catch up to the Hylian. The divine beast stood atop a small precipice near Zora's Domain. Vah Ruta knelt at the sight of it's two pilots. Xander and Syth climbed into the control terminal. Xander placed the Shekiah Slate on the terminal and the beast activated. The room eminated with energy as." I think I can get it so I control the Lasers and the trunk, while you control the rest." Synth nodded and the beast started to move toward Kakariko Village.

"Understood". Raq started to fly as fast as he could. It was a long journey, but he just focused on the travel, ignoring most of the enemies there. It took several hours, maybe a whole day, but he reached Kakariko. He was in a hurry, but he managed to reach the village. It seemed quite peaceful; so much that it reminded him of his original village. He was going to talk to the leader, Impa, but the inhabitants told him that now she was kinda busy.

A little bit disappointed, he went to the shop. He saw the armor they heard of. "Excuse me, could I have the Stealth armor." Said Raq, putting on the table all the rupees he had. "I'm sorry but... For Rito like you, the armor has an additional cost. You know... We have to modify it, and that implies more work, increasing the value. You have for... Two pieces of armor, and maybe some other clothes". Said the dependent. "Oh... Well..." He looked to the available armors. After some minutes, he continues. "Can I have the Stealth Tunic, the Stealth trousers and... The Hylian Hood, and maybe can I buy one of those gray ninja scarfs... I mean, to hide my beak". The dependent stayed silent for a moment. "Ok, but just because you've made a long journey to come here." Raq answered with a "Thanks" .

Raq picked up his old clothes and got dressed in his new clothes, wearing the hood and the scarf, that was something that truly liked. He went out of the village, expecting his friends, when, in the distance, he could see a familiar figure. "Manuel!" He said. "Long time no see! Where are you going? I'm waiting for some friends. We've freed Vah Ruta and now we are heading to the Gerudo Desert."

Reize Was Scouting, He had Sort Of Completed His Original Plan, As He Had Visited The Great Fairy Shrine, And Got Side-tracked Afterwards Scouting The Gerudo Fortress, turns Out, They Were Having A Hard Time As Well, As they Were Losing Supplies Fast, Reize Felt Sorry For Them, And Managed To Get Supplies To Them Via The Great Fairy, However, he Did Not Enter, As He Knew That it Would Be Dangerous, He Headed To Kakariko Village.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Manuel got up and walked over to Raq, upon hearing his friend's voice. "Raq! I'm fine. The village is just like when I left. Turns out I'm heading towards the Gerudo Desert. I'll make sure I don't forget my journal this time." He said, happy to see him. "By the way, nice clothes! Too bad you couldn't get the Stealth Armor." He said. "Let me get my stuff." He said, and ran quickly back inside his house, grabbed his equipment and his journal, then went back outside. "So, I guess we'll wait for the others..." Manuel said, and leaned against a wall.

"Thanks, Manuel, my old armor was getting a little old. It was time for a change." Said Raq, laughing. "Anyways... I had something in mind with this old leather armor for entering Gerudo Town." Then, his tone showed his curiosity. "I suppose that you have a plan for entering in Gerudo town, don't you? We are gonna paint of feathers in pink, I'll do something with my old armor too, and... Yup, earrings and this sapphire necklace too." He approached to Manuel and leaned his back to the wall too, waiting for his friends to come too.

Elliot was walking in Gerudo Town. The rough hot sun blazing in her neck and the the desert sand gaining in her shoes. Staring at Naboris, she thought about actually going for a shot at the thing, was it worth it? Elliot knew that anybody, even Urbosa, would lend her the Thunder Helmet, without Elliot even asking. Even if, she was going to become the next Gerudo champion if she kept up the work she was doing at the moment. She looked at the sandstorms, they were gaining on Gerudo Town, and fast. That's it, it's time to end this madness once and for all. Elliot thought. She ran in the room where the thunder helmet was held, quickly grabbed it, " Im borrowing this. " She said, leaping out of the window to step on, an orange glowing tablet.. She picked it up and put it on her waist. She spotted a Rito Voe laying on the wall of Gerudo Town.

Euro woke up from probably the longest nap he'd ever taken, to find a Gerudo woman staring at him. " You uh, need somethin'? " Euro said. Euro needed to leave asap. Even though he was supposed to stay, Euro started flapping his wings, and flew off, surprisingly enough, within 3-4 hours of his flight, he came across Kakariko village, he decided to take a rest there and maybe get some better armor. He landed t the door of the armor shop, entering, it looked like somebody had just bought half of the items, as the shop keeper had just finished restocking the second he came in. " Oh, hello, if you're looking for armor you will have to pay 100 extra rupees, as we have to shape the clothing to the Rito size. " The shopkeeper said, Euro didn't want to pay extra, but if he wanted extra armor he had to. " Okay, I'll take the Hylian trousers, and hood please. " Euro replied, " Coming right up, just take it off the shelf and hand it to me. " The shopkeeper also replied. He took the armor he had ordered and put it on the counter, the shopkeeper started sewing. Within 15 minutes, his stuff was done. He took it off the counter and left a bag full of rupees on the table. He put on his Hylian armor that he had gotten before, then out on the clotting he had just bought. When he exited the building, he was surprised to see Manuel, and Raq out there.

Raq stayed against the wall. At that point, and with no monsters nearby, he decided to sit down, trying to enjoy the landscape and its peacefulness. Inspecting the area, he noticed that another Rito was near them. At first, he didn't mind at all, but he had something... Familiar. Some seconds later, after focusing on the figure, he said: "Euro?" He removed his hood and stood again and approached his friend. "Euro! Hey! Nive to see you around here. I thought that you were at this point in Gerudo Town. Sorry for making you wait, but Xander and Syth are preparing something really big. I wanted to stop in Kakariko in order to buy some things and talk with Impa, but she is busy right now. So I decided to come here before and wait for them here. How is everything going in Gerudo Town?"

" Well it's going great, saw some, girl pick up a sheikah slate, that was fun." Euro seemed off. Like something was getting to him, It also seemed as if, the bandage on his wing had, some sort of blue, blood glow on it. " Listen, i'm pretty sure were gonna have to go the extra mile with the disguises, I think the girl there knew what I was up too, and by the way, I'm fighting the thing alone, without anything else, without anyone else, just me, my weapons, and a bow, alright? Alright. " Euro said in a naughty mood. He started to fly, but something caught him, something, weird, that only he could see it seemed. It was a, living nightmare, a-a beast..

Raq stayed silent for a moment. "Well, if you say so... I'm not gonna stop you". He was going to come back to the place where he was before, with Manuel, but then, he realised that maybe Euro would need help with the disguise too. "Hey, Euro, I was gonna say..." But when he turned, Euro was not there. He approached Manuel and told him that he was going to go with Euro, in order to help him with his disguise. He started to fly again "Euro! Where are you?" He started to lead to the west, calling for Euro, expecting to receive some sort of calling from him.

Euro. Woke up? He was in a pit of pure darkness. Yet he didn't know that his outside form was, a nightmare now as well, he had a pattern of black and grey feathers and pure red eyes. "He" started to fly back to Kakariko village, the orange color on his Sheikah slate turning black. His sword had a snake of Malice on it, the purple goo that burns you, and now had malice arrows. he landed in front of Raq, hard, blowing him away.

Last edited: