• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

"Well... Stay here then." Raq said as be took his bag and his Reinforced Lizal Spear and started to lead to the village. The villagers seemed to be worried, probably to the common attacks of the monsters, but his faces changed when they saw the Rito. They all seemed to be surprised to find one there. Raq entered into the local shop for supplies. He did not find what he was looking for, but he took some more arrows with his last few rupees. Trying to get what he wanted for Alix, he went to the beach and tried to fish with his spear. It wasn't easy, but Raq was patient. When he got one, he returned to Alix and gave it to her. "Mmm... Do you like it?"

"Where'd he go?" Crow muttered. She looked around. What could have happened? Maybe he left. She sighed, walking out of the abandoned house and flew across Hyrule Field. She noticed a girl, on a bridge, being attacked by a Bokoblin. Crow swooped down and hit the Bokoblin with her Broadsword, knocking it into the water. She landed on her feet. "You okay?" She asked. The girl nodded. "Thank you so much! My name's Leekah." The girl smiled. "I'm Crow. Nice to meet you." Crow answered. "Well, I'd be getting back to the stable. Bye!" Leekah ran into the distance. "She should thank Hylia that Bokoblins can't swim." She hissed under her breath before flying away.

Time literally flew as he got a fish for Alix. One of the Hylians of the Laboratory approached him and touched his back. Raq noticed him and turned. "Excuse me, Mr... Rito, but the Sheikah Slate is completely functional again." The Hylian said. "Oh, thanks, now I can return to my Village and help them." The Rito replied. The assistant of the laboratory turned, saying something, but Raq couldn't hear him.

Raq analysed the Sheika Slate and inspected all its new functions. Then, he noticed the message of Reize. That was the strange noise that he noticed last night. "What?!" Raq shouted. "Oh my... I hope that he is OK." He took Alix again, put her in his bag again and started flying. "Sorry, but this is urgent." He flew through Necluda, going to the Hyrule Fields, following the Path that led to Akkala.

He made a small stop in a stable, expecting to get some rupees selling some of the items he had from the monsters he defeated during his path and cooking, preparing for the battle.

Crow did a few flips in the sky. "Woohoo!" She cheered, landing near a place that she knew was called 'Woodland Stable.' She landed and took out a bag of stolen rupees. She handed some to a traveler. "I need some bananas. You have any?" Crow asked. The man nodded in joy. "I have lots!" He beamed. Ok, he's a banana guy. She thought, taking a bunch of bananas and placing it in her small bag. The man suddenly let out a scream. "For the bana- I mean boss!" Crow's eyes widened. "What the-" She started. The man turned into something she knew as Yiga Clan. "Ahhh!" She screamed.

Can't breathe.
The wound was getting worse. The wound under her wing. It looked like something took a straight bite out of her. She had her hood still on , the cloak flying in the wind. She on a rock to bandage her wound. She took some medicine and bandages out of her bag. She put some medicine in her wound and patched it up. She stood up and stopped running, as what was chasing her clearly stopped. She was walking her wound pretty much healed. She came across a stable. Woodland Stable to be exact. She bought more arrows and noticed another Rito being attacked. She dramatically threw the rupees on the table and put her hood on. She drew her sword and broke up the grab between the Yiga and the Rito. "You wanna fight? then let's fight." She mumbled under her breath.

Raq finished preparing some food. He knew that if he had to battle, he'd better fight with his craving for food satisfied. Then, he went outside the stable. Now, remember... This is... The South Akkala Stable. Am I right? He looked to his left side. He was a little relieved to see the old Akkala Citadel Ruins. He opened his bag and saw the map. "Well, I guess that I should look for that beast, but..." He checked his bag again. There were some pieces of bread, next to a small piece of roast beef, a small notebook with a quill, but... He didn't have potions. He knew that he was going to need them. There were always injured people, and, though he didn't consider himself as an expert in healing, he always ended bandaging and dealing with their injuries... Sometimes, even with the ones that he ended having after his battles. He decided to have a short walk around that area looking for ingredients for his homemade potions. Finding some, like mushrooms or herbs were easy enough to gather. He soon found enough around the stable. Now he only needed some water and mix them with those medicinal herbs. He was returning to the stable, but an enemy stepped in the middle of the way. It was a big spider. Raq stood there, confused. He started to give small steps back as that arachnid started to approach him with its multiple red eyes. Raq recognised it when he saw the enormous skull that it had in its abdomen. "A skulltula?! I thought that they disappeared a long time ago!" From near trees, more skulltulas appeared. Raq showed his Reinforced Lizal Spear in a menacing way, trying to look for any escape.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a long path, but finally, Kameel was there: the Gerudo Desert. But... He didn't recognize it at all. Strong sandstorms were constantly present. He had to climb one of the mountains from the East Gerudo Mesa to finally notice that the desert was imbued in the middle of a giant sandstorm. He only could see the two humps from the Divine Beast, both of them still illuminated with a green light. He soon had to stop when a portal appeared right in front of him. A pair of Stalfos started to go out from it, as well as some Keeses, two Furnixes and some rats. Kameel stood in front of them. He recognized some of those monsters, known by ancient stories, but other were completely unknown to him. The portal closed, but before, he released one final monster. A Lizalfos from the past, completely different to Kameel. It was taller and stronger than the Electric Lizalfos. "Eh... Hello? I'm an Electric Lizalfos. My name's Kameel. Now... You seem to be a Lizalfos, but you are completely different to any other that I've known. Who are you? What are you doing here?" The other Lizalfos stared at him for some seconds, silent, and it ended going out. Kameel decided to follow him, closely, trying to look for answers.