• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of the Darkness

Xander and Syth followed the two Rito to the village entrance." I'm not sure if we can fight the scourge of Ganon, he was able to make quick work of us the last time we did," Xander wined as dragged his feet. Although he was happy that He and Syth had found help, he wasn't ready to make the tough trip back.

Syth smiled and waved to villagers as they past. He knew about the turmoil that they had been through in the recent hours. The tough journey through the water was awaited him. Syth and Xander made it to the entrance. Syth looked at Raq and Euro and said," Well, are you ready to go?

"Oh! Thanks" Said Raq, accepting the seared steak that Euro was offering him. "But I'm not very hungry right now. I'll keep it in my bag". Continued talking. "It is going to be a long journey, so everything will be welcomed." Then, Xander and Syth appeared. "It is getting dark. most of the monsters sleep during the night, so I think that waiting some more time will be a good option." Raq replied. "I told some of our visitors that we were going at night, just in case they want to come with us too. Maybe they want to help your people too."

Then, he took his map and left it on the ground. Raq used his spear to point the map. "So... We need to go here" He pointed to the Zora Region. "And we are here" He pointed to the Rito Village. Both points were very far. "I suppose that going around the castle will be a very imprudent option, so I suggest giving a detour. I propose going all the way to the east when we reach the Tabantha Great Bridge, go to Lake Komolo and then head our way all straight to the region. So we can avoid the center of Hyrule". Raq proposed, as he supported his explanation showing the route with his spear.

" Xander and I have a path that rides straight past the Calamity," Syth said as he walked to the map," We took the Tabantha Great Bridge and swam up the Regencia River, to the Moat of Hyrule Castle, then followed the Hylia River, which leads straight to Zora's domain."

Xander joined the conversation by saying," Do to the battle between the Zora and th Lizalfos, Lanayru Wetlands is pack with Lizalfos and Guardians, The Guardians aren't always around, but the Lizalfos sure as heck are, So I suggest we follow a river, where the Guardians can't get us and there ar less Lizalfos. Where still going to have to battle our way there.

Raq looked to their proposal. "I... I suppose that if you have managed to come here using that route, then, it will be safer for the group going there too". Raq looked at the sky. "Monsters should have fallen asleep for now. It's night time." The Sun was no longer visible in the sky, and the Moon started to rise again.

It was a normal night, but something was starting to happen. Some portals have just opened around Hyrule. Stories told that something like that happened long ago in the past. Some areas of Hyrule have been imbued with that dark power, surrendering even a whole place. Dark monsters were entering this world; the world of light.

"If we go, we must make haste, the Lizalfos seized our main fishing grounds, the Lanyaru Sea, our people will starve soon," Xander exclaimed as he headed of in the direction the Tabantha Great Bridge.

Syth chased after his friend and exclaimed," Wait, you need a Zora that route!" The large shark creature was about a graceful as drunk moblin blindfolded. He tripped over a log and started rolling the remainder of the way to Xander.

Raq stayed silent for a moment. He went out of the Village and started running behind them. It didn't advance too much. He stopped some seconds later, looking to the Village. "I'll bring prosperity again too!" He said for himself. Then, he continued "Euro! I'll advance a little. Make sure that our "guest" is OK in the meantime." He turned then again and started flying a little above.
He reached the Zora and the Hylian. He inspected the surroundings from his position. There was nothing at sight, with the exception of a bunch of Moblins, that were sleeping peacefully in a mountain base and a bunch of Bokoblins asleep in a near mountain slope. He landed near both of them. "Everything is peaceful, but we should not make too much noise".

Xander stopped and said," Are you just going to fly over the river, while me and Syth swim?" Syth nodded as the pair continued towards the bridge. Xander looked ahead at the Tabantha bridge. Syth never trusted the Tabanthat bridge, it was too rickety and if it broke, there was little to no chance of survival. The Calamity loomed in the distance as they made their way towards the bridge. The Dragon Dinraal circled the bridge on his loop around Hyrule. The air was heating up, due to the presence of such a creature.

"I suppose I'll do it." Raq said. "We, Rito, are fast flying, and Zoras are faster in water, am I wrong? And with that armor of your race, I may suppose that he hasn't that problem neither". Raq started to fly when they reached the Tabantha Bridge. Thanks to the hot air currents that the Dragon Dinraal produced, his flight was more fluent, finding an easy way to ascend. Seres Scablands were all ahead. Suddenly, he saw some bokoblins running towards them. This is weird... They should be sleeping. "Hey! Down there!" Raq shouted as he took his Falcon Bow and an arrow. "Enemies ahead! I think... 5 of those red bokoblins and... I can't distinguish if the other two are blue or black. But stay on guard!"

( Sorry didn't get notified for any of this. )

Euro started to head out, even though he heard what Raq had said. He jumped in the air and headed for Zora's Domain. Whilst he was flying there, he saw Raq with a Hylian and a Zora. Seeing the bokoblins, Euro swooped down and picked up one of the red bokoblins, then flying high in the air. " Enjoy your flight! " Euro said, dropping the bokoblin to his death, and surprisingly none of the other Bokblins noticed. He landed net to Raq, ready to take on the other colored Bokoblins

Last edited:
Xander drew who's sword and readied his shield. He shouted,"Not a problem!" The impatient Hylian charge the Bokoblins. Syth drew his spear. One of the read bokoblibns swung it's Boko Club at Xander. Xander jumped to the right and slashed the Bokoblin's arm. The Bokoblin's fell to the ground and erupted into a purple smog. Syth charged another Bokoblin's and skewered it through the chest. Xander drew his bow to shoot a bomb arrow, but in the distance he's saw two blue moblins approaching. Xander stared with a confused look as a blue Bokoblin hit him over the head with a spike Boko Club. Xander went limp and slipped of the bridge. He gained consiousness as he fell and grabbed the edge. A black Bokoblin swung it's soilder's sword at Syth. Syth used the Bokoblin on his spear as a shield.

Euro ran over to the bridge, tackling the Black Bokoblin that was attacking Syth, grabbing hold of the Bokoblin's neck, he threw it off of a cliff, and threw his sword at a Moblin's chest, it tumbling off of the bridge that Xander was hanging off of. He grabbed the Moblins foot just out of his reach to pull his sword out of the thing's chest, then letting go of him. A black Bokoblin approached Euro, and swung a spiked Boko club at him, and Euro leaped in the nick of time. HE sliced at the Black bokoblin a couple of times for it to fall over, Euro grabbed the thing's arm and threw it off the bridge as well. He then stopped to help Xander up.

Last edited:
Raq did the best as he could, trying to support their companions, standing behind them. He was throwing arrows to the bokoblins while the rest of them were doing the rest of the work. The night was cold, and fighting against a bunch of bokoblins in a bridge was not the best option, maybe not for a Rito, but it was dangerous for a Zora and an Hylian. When the bokoblins were close enough, he replaced his bow for the Reinforced Lizal Spear, advanced a little and started to hit them, some of them hurt before thanks to his partners, helping, for example, defeating the black Bokoblin that were attacking Syth. One by one, all the bokoblins were defeated.

Silence came after the battle. "This... This is strange". Raq said. "Practically, every monster sleeps during the night. Does someone know what could have done those bokoblins to run?"

"I don't know, but the Regencia River is just up ahead, The we can zoom out of here," Xander exclaimed reassuringly. Xander took off running towards the river and smiled. He was happy to see water again. Some Hyrule Bass were swimming in the current of the river. Syth sprinted to the water and dove in. The blue Zora grabbed Xander and jetted through the water.

Euro started acting.. Suspicious. " We probably needs to go, you never know what actually did cause those Bokoblins to wake up." Euro knew exactly what caused them to wake up. Euro saw what was known as a blood moon behind Raq, which was known to regenerate enimies. It means that those bokoblins could jump attack them at any second. He also saw a broken guardian on his way there, they all needed to get outta there ASAP.

Raq stood silent. He wasn't convinced. Probably those bokoblins were woken up by one of those Lynels, yet still, he was worried. When the others started to advance, he followed them. Their way through the Seres Scablands and the West Hyrule Plains was quite peaceful. Some monsters were sleeping in their caves, others, in the middle of the fields. Finally, they reached Regencia River. Raq started to fly and tried to stay near to the natives of the Zora's Domain.

"I just hope the water isn't too cold for you". Raq joked. The scene was more or less silent, just interrupted by the continuum flow of water going down the river and some occasional air currents. "So... You got any plans against those Lizalfos?"

The group didn't notice, but some dark figures were stalking them through their journey. They stayed out of the paths, but some of them were almost ready to attack. Those beasts, those shadow beasts, were starting to spread all across Hyrule.

"Bomb Arrows, that's why we came to Rito Village," Xander explained from the back of Syth," We needed something that could do decent damage to Guardians and devastate Lizalfos. The Lizalfos aren't the problem, it's the guardians." The wake washed over Xander and Syth. Syth looked back upto Raq and said," Ganon wants all of Hyrule, more then just the field, he's starting out in Zora's Domain, We've had more frequent Guardian attacks and the Dibvine Beast is attacking us during skirmishes too." Syth started to curve into the path that led to Hyrule Castle Moat. "Fly lower, we're close to the castle.

Euro started to fly lower as he was told. " Are you sure this is the best Idea? " Euro said out of curiosity, as he had never been close to the castle and he didn't want to start with it being filled with the lord of all holy darkness. Euro's scarf was flowing with the wind, along with his neckless that was barley seeable. He looked at the map on his Sheikah Slate. " Yep, looks like were getting there. " The map showed the base outline of Hyrule castle.

Raq started to fly lower, like Euro "I've never gone out of the Village, at least as far as I am going right now". Raq continued. "I've never seen one of those... Guardians. It must be... interesting". Raq was more interested in scanning the surroundings. This part of Hyrule was son different to Tabantha . It was incredibly beautiful.

As they approached the Castle of Hyrule, a sense of fear stroke Raq. Darkness was getting intense. "So... This is where the Calamity stays... This is so... Creepy". Sun was starting to rise again. "We'll have no much more time of peace." Raq laughed a little. "Well... If you don't count all those bokoblins from before".

" Yeah, if we are to fight the calamity, we'll need more than just four people, that's for sure. " Euro mentioned. As sun started to rise, it seemed as if some of the nightmare fog from the calamity started to clear out. " Finally, at least I can see now, about those guardians, Revali mentioned them before, said that they helped defeat the calamity the first time it struck, now that they've turned against us, there's nothing we can do but take Ganon on hand to hand. " Euro said, as the map on his sheikah slate turned into a regular map.

Xander and Syth heard Raq remarks, so they sped up. The wake churned as the sun rose. Several Hyrule Bass and Amored Bass swam by. Xander caught 2 Hyrule Bass and a Armored bass. As they approached Lanyaru, the screeches of the Lizalfos grew louder. The sounds of Guardian Stalker surveying the air grew louder too. Xander looked up at the two Rito and said," They don't pay to much attention to what's in the water! There's a break in the river up ahead that leads to the wetlands.

" Y'know, after were done touring the outside of Hyrule Castle, why don't we go to Zora's Domain? Never been there, and actually never met a Zora other than Mipha and you Syth. " Euro said. He feathered scarf was flying in the wind, Euro couldn't figure out why, but he felt like he was being watched by several beasts. He didn't mention it though. " I actually met each champion when I was young, as Revali took quite a liking to me and was my combat teacher. "

"Yeah, but first we should think about stopping the rest of the Divine Beasts. The other regions must be in danger too. Well... You've heard Xander and Syth. I don't want to know what's happening with the one that Gorons have." Raq replied to Euro. After some minutes, he continued. "But yeah, that's true. There were 6 champions, and they were supposed to be the very beast of their regions. We are four and... Well, we try to do our best. At least you have stopped Vah Medoh, that's more what I could have expected from anyone. You must have been very fortunate of having Revali as your friend."

Some time passed, but they were approaching to Lanayru. Raq was impatient. He lowered his flight, trying to not be detected. He was anxious to see one of those guardians. "I see... Well, these are your lands, so you know them better than me. Just guide us through the most safe route". Said Raq to Syth and Xander.

"We prefer to stay in the Wetlands, and we're almost there." Syth said as he climbed out of the river. Xander tried to dry off. After he had dried, he switched to his Hylian clothes. "We need to be more careful now, don't engage with Lizalfos or a Guardian. We just have to walk to Zora's River and then follow the trail, which we keep free of monsters." Xander said as he started off towards the inner wetlands. In the distance the Vah Ruta stood atop A peak outside Zora's Domain. After about halfway through, a Guardin leg stepped in front of Xander and Syth. "Hylia help us, RUN! Go there!" Xander pointed to waterfall as he ran towards it. Syth followed Xander. The guardian pointed it's eye at Xander and red beam materialized.

" Oh Hylia.. " As the Red beam started beeping, Euro rolled in the line of the beam, putting his shield up. The beam fired and Euro parried, deflecting the beam right back at it. and luckily, it destroyed it with one hit. " Those beams can barley stand their own weapon. " Euro said to Xander, "Try that next time yo see a Guardian, will ya? " Euro said as he started running over to the waterfall.

Last edited:
Raq followed the rest of the group. He stayed silent, trying not to attract attention from some monsters nearby. And then, the moment he was expecting came in front of him. A Guardian. "What... Is that... A Guardian?" Raq stuttered. He took his Reinforced Lizal Spear and showed an offensive pose, yet he knew that it wouldn't hurt too much for a machine like that. He preferred to stay aside, but then Euro reflected the laser beam and it got destroyed. He looked at his shield, and then, to the destroyed guardian. "I need a better shield. I'm sure that this one would start burning immediately". He followed Euro to the Waterfall. "How do you know those things?!" He stopped, waiting for Xander and Syth. "Now I understand why you have so many problems..."

" You don't wanna know how I know them. " Euro said in a serious way." Listen, Guardian's laser beams are incredibly affective against anything, including themselves, most people can deflect the beam easily. " All Euro wanted to do was get to Zora's Domain, and quick. " Again, I learn from the best. " Euro mentioned as the grass started to flow with the wind. Euro Flapped his wings and jumped in the sky, " I'm gonna wait up here! " Euro shouted.

Xander the Guardian explode as he ran to the waterfall, He changed Armor and swam up the waterfall. With loud splash he landed in the water and started swimming towards the bridge made of silver. HE took a moment to breathe while he tredded water. "We need to get to Zora's Domain, then we can attack the divine Beast Vah Ruta, that should scare all the lizalfos away and we can laser the guardians!" Xander said as he looked at his friends.

Syth heard A Lizalfos scout blow his horn. He knew that they couldn't get to them past the waterfall,so he sped up. He finally caught up to Xander and waited in the water for the others.

Euro flew, and landed on the silver bridge of Zora's Domain, as he had seen Xander there, " Hey, the others are coming, get on over here" Euro shouted to Xander. Euro had been relived to finally be in Zora's Domain. He could see some of the Zoras greeting the new Rito that had come into town. Euro waved and found 30 shock arrows, just kinda laying on the ground. He put 30 rupees in its place and took the arrows, he was practically prepared to take on Ruta, but he wanted to get to know people.

"Wait a minute, I see something in the water," Xander said to Euro. The Hylian dove of the bridge into the water. He pursed the orange glowing tablet that floated in the water close to shore. Xander picked up the small slate and said," I wonder what a Shekiah Slate is doing down here. H climbed back up to the bridge and wiped the Shekiah Slate clean.

Syth hopped up onto the bridge and ran to Euro. He then exclaimed," Welcome to Zora's Domain!"

" Erm, thank you.. " Euro said to Syth, after hearing that, he thought he had done enough meeting up with people. He flew up in the air and tried to find Vah Ruta, and within 30 seconds, he found Vah Ruta. He flew towards the divine beast and withdrew his bow and shot an electric arrow at two of the glowing pink orbs, they turned green. He shot the other two, they turned green as well. An entrance opened up into the divine beast.

Xander and Syth followed Euro. They swam up the waterfall of the resivor and landed in the resvoir. Xander and Syth entered the divine beast. Xaner opened the Shekiah Slats album while they waited. Xander scrolled through pictures of Enemies and finally came across a picture of Himself, Syth, Prince Sidon, and Mipha. A tear fell down Xander's cheek and landed on the screen. He pressed the Sheikah Slate to the control panel to open the door, as Mipha did the last time they were here.

Raq stayed behind, but, as soon as he could, he finally reached to the Zora's Domain. He approached Syth and Euro "So... This is your home, eh?" Asked Syth. "I have to admit that I like it.". He flew for some minutes in order to appreciate the beauty of the Region. Then, he approached to Syth again. "I suppose that you are going to defeat your Divine Beast Vah Ruta. If you need my help, I'll be pleased to help you. In the other case, I think that I'll examine the shops and talk to your King in order to establish a commercial route" Raq stood silent for some moments... "Eh... Your King... How is it called? I can't introduce me to him without knowing the vital information". Raq said disappointedly.
Then, he saw as Euro started to fly. "Anyways, I suppose that with Euro here, everything will end up well". He said proudly of his friend. But no answer could be heard. When he turned, Syth wasn't there neither. "Alright... It seems that I'll have to investigate by myself". And so, he started visiting some of the stores in order to know what could they offer to them and what to get in the trade.

Euro flew into the divine beast, landing on the platform with the controls to the divine beast. This time, he heard Mipha's voice. " Hello.. I know you know what to do, Euro, Go! Get the 5 terminals located don your map. " Euro once again managed to get to the terminals within a short amount of time, yet he did have to have the help of Xander and Syth. When it was time to go to the core of the divine beast, he allowed Xander to place his slate on the table.

Xander followed Euro into the Divine Beast. He made it to the main terminal and placed his Shekiah Slate on the Terminal. The dark liquid of Calamity spewed out of the terminal and formed the vile, destructive scourge that had killed Mipha. Syth leapt down into the terminal area and said," Xander what are you doing, You're going to get us killed!" Xander drew his sword to Syth's remarks and said,' It's time to Avenge Mipha."

" Run, kid, Now! " Euro said as the beast swept his spear, just barley hitting Euro. He shot a shock arrow at the eye of the beast. It fell down. HE equipped his sword and hit the beast multiple times it doing Critical damage to the beast. It threw it's spear At Euro and Xander, Euro dodged it, Did Xander?

"My turn," Xander said as he jumped away from the spear. He drew his bow and fired a Bomb Arrow at the Scourge. The scourge fell to the ground. Xander drew his swor and charged teh the beast. He slashed at it and stabbed while cursing," THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR KILLING MIPHA!" Syth drew his spear and jumped on Ganon. He stabbed and said to Xander," We'll avenge her, together." The beast rose again and swung it's spear around the room. The spear tripped Syth and he crashed into Xander.

Raq stood in the commercial area of the Domain. He examined all the products that they had. Most of them were related to fishing and some of the local flora. Once he had visited some of the shops, he stopped in front of a statue of Mipha. He stood some moments, contemplating it. "It seems that Revali was not the only Champion that was loved..." He said to himself. Then, his attention was drawn by one of the sounds that Vah Ruta had produced. "Are they done with it too?" Raq asked. I suppose that it's my turn to go and talk to the King

Last edited:
The scourge had been down to one hit, and it was gone. " Watch out kid! " Euro shouted, he threw his broadsword at the eye of the beast, it getting stuck and vanishing into the liquid with the beast itself. Euro walked over to the table again. He placed the Sheikah slate on the table once more. After then, he saw the Spirit of lady Mipha.

"Mipha," Syth and Xander said almost in unison as they ran to her ghost. Both of the solders were crying at the site of their deceased friend."We did it." Xander said as tears trailed down his face. Syth said," If only Sidon was here to see you, we freed the divine Beast. I can't believe it, we saved Lanyaru."

Raq visited King Dorephan. "Thanks for receiving me, King Dorephan. My name is Raq, and, I've come with, probably, the best Rito we have to help you recovering Vah Ruta. The new Champion of Rito, Euro, is helping some of your people in taking back the control of the Divine Beast. Our Village has freed Vah Medoh too thanks to him. I've come with them in order to explore this world and, most important, forge new bonds with other important cities and villages of Hyrule. I was thinking about opening a new commercial route with your people. After thinking about it, we could provide you some of our local food and weapons, especially bows and arrows, in which subject Rito are very advanced, in exchange for supplies." Raq heard again Vah Ruta. "If I am not wrong, they should have finished by now". He continued saying, as he went out of the King's room, standing in front of the entrance, expecting that the ones that were fighting inside could come. Maybe if Euro stood before the King, now that they had finished the job, the King would see it as a sign of alliance and he could close the commercial route.

((Sorry for not posting, I was expecting for you to come again to the city in order to avoid these boring agreements :'|))