• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

Buddy ran over to Clover. “WHAT THE HECK CLOVER! WHY DID YOU GO AWAY FROM THE SHIP WERE YOU TRYING TO DIE!!!!” He screamed, and Clover covered her ears and whimpered. “Lay off on her, she went looking for YOU. Your the idiot who messed up.” Ginova told Buddy, and the inkling walked away from Clover and grabbed Ginova by the front of his hoodie. “Idiot? Your the dumb one!” Buddy yelled, and the two began arguing, while Clover watched with a confused look.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Hey, hey!" Eli walked in between the two "No fighting!" She fixed both of them with a glare "Neither one of you messed up! neither of you could've know she would run away!" She turned around and sighed "If anything its my fault for not fixing the alarm system sooner"

Spark heard someone outside, walking to the door. “We need to open this...” He mumbled, and Splinter pulled him away. “Stay away from anything your powers can destroy.” He told the younger hedgehog, who nodded.
—————————
Peridot sighed and bent down, shaking Yin. “Hello? If you didnt notice we’re kinda in a blizzard for crying out loud!” She yelled.

“But its his fault! He should’ve been watching her!” Buddy yelled, and Ginova backed away a bit. “Hey, Eli said it wasn’t my fault either y’know....” He said, and Buddy tackled him against the floor. “Well, its gonna be my fault for all your injuries!” Clover ran towards Buddy, pulling him off. “Calm down...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli picked one of them up with each hand "I swear I have two locked rooms I have zero problem sticking you in if you can't get along" She glared at them both "This is not helping anything, now calm down!"

“I didnt do anything! I was just sticking up for Clover! He’s always being a jerk to her if she does even the smallest thing he doesnt like...” Ginova said, his voice trailing off as Buddy gave him a death glare. “....B-But he is our superior, making the rules and what happens when.....” He mumbled, and Buddy smiled. “Good.” He said, before pulling away from Eli. “C’mon Clover. We aren’t done talking.” He told Clover, grabbing her arm and pulling her to a corner.

Atsuko knocked on the door of the ship. "Let me in you dirtheads! I don't want to be stuck in a blizzard!" Shingi was shivering, he was not used to the cold. Atsuko put him in her shirt with his head poking out of the top to keep him warm.

“I dont know how to open it, sorry!” Spark called to Atsuko, and Splinter couldn’t help but giggle. “Heh, you always now how to annoy anyone, huh?” He asked, and Spark nodded. “Yep! Wait, that’s mean....” He growled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and put Ginova down "People these days" She walked over to the final and finally removed the broken wire and replaced it with a thick black one walking over to a computer and typing in some code she said "Computer, what is the status of the cameras?" It responded "the external cameras are fully operational." Eli smiled "Please display the door" The screen in front of her lit up, showing Atsuko outside "Computer! open the door!" the door hissed and opened

“Clover, new rule. No leaving my line of sight, or I have to and will hurt you.” Buddy said, crossing his arms. Clover had already left and was back outside with Atsuko. “I like your birdie.” She said, and Buddy sighed in annoyance. “My sister is gonna die one day.” He mumbled, and Ginova glared at him. “No she wont. I’ll protect her, and you should too.” He mumbled, and Buddy punched him in the arm. “Ow...” Ginova whined, backing away.

"Thanks, now let's get inside before that storm truly sets in." Shingi let out a screech of agreement. Atsuko entered the ship. "I'm not a Waterbender, I hate the cold, it makes my bending go downhill. It makes my bending nothing more than a small campfire."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Computer, seal the door!" The door grinded closed and Eli smiled "Glad you're ok, Atsuko" She turned around and started sorting through more panels and wires "we just need to fix some wires, and..." Eli picked up another black cored and began replacing it

Buddy looked down at Clover. “Idiot.” He mumbled, patting her head while Clover smiled. Ginova watched Buddy with a skeptical look. “He isnt really a good person....but, I cant confront him, or I’ll get beaten up by that crazy person....then I’ll get in trouble....like always....” He thought. At least he thought he said it in his head, unaware he said it out loud, and Buddy heard him say it, and was giving him a glare.

"I'm not used to that kind of stuff. You could say where I come from is very... traditional." Atsuko said as she watched Eli "Oh, and don't call people idiots. I may be from somewhere where 'cool' is used for temperature, but I do understand 'idiot' because that is common where I am from." Atsuko scolded Buddy.
Shingi flew on a perch then ruffled his feathers.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli replaced the wire and the computer said "Internal cameras fully operational." Eli nodded and walked over to the inklings "Ok you two, on this ship, I'm in charge, so stop arguing about everything you can" She gave them a glare "Any problem come to me, got it?" she let dark blue lightning course over her body as she said this

Eli glanced at the firebender "this is a very specific and uniform process I have here" She motioned at the wires "Every color of wire will have the same poupse, like the black wires will always be for the camera feed, the res ones are for the emergency power, and so on"

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Buddy muttered, and Ginova nodded. “Okay!” Buddy walked over to Ginova and grabbed his arm. “Okay, lets go.” He told the octoling, dragging him to a bedroom. “AND CLOVER, IF YOU DO ANYTHING STUPID I’LL DO SOMETHING BAD!” Buddy yelled, and Clover ignored him. “Sorry can’t hear you!” She yelled back, before walking to a corner and sitting down.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook her head "Computer prepare procedure 'I'm about to be done with this stupid idiot'" ... "Of course sir, what level?" she looked over at the room they just walked into "Level one please" ... "Ready sir" Eli smiled "Keep it on hold"

“Ok, what do you want.” Ginova asked Buddy. “For you to leave when the storms over. Get supplies, and maybe I’ll stop being a jerk.” Buddy said, and Ginova nodded. “Ok. But, if you hurt Clover while I’m not here, your dead.” He said, and Buddy nodded. They walked out, still glaring at each other.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She nodded "This ship is powered by two things, electricity, witch is basically lightning, the real, dangerous kind, and dimenshinal energy" She looked down A hallway "I need to go fix that last one, want to come help me?"

Ginova heard Eli, hearing her say something about something dangerous. “I’ll just keep Clover away from whatever it is.” He thought, then heard Buddy. “Hey, Lucky, why dont you help those two?” He said, and Clover nodded, while Ginova sighed. “Seriously Bud...”

"I'm not sure how, but I'll try. I will never learn if I don't attempt it." Atsuko said.
Kunnaria woke up. There was a blizzard happening. "My kind of weather!" She thought as she pulled out a waterskin. She bended the snow into the skin, then put the cork back in. "I might need this later." she thought as she went to go look for food to hunt.

Clover walked over to Eli and Atsuko. “Buddy said to help you with the dangerous thing.” She said cheerfully. “Buddy, are you trying to get her hurt...” Ginova told the other, who shrugged. “It could be fun for her.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and pointed down the hallway "down this way! you can come with if you want" She started to walk down the hallway through a few doors until they came to a large gray box with a yellow cable, witch was sparking wildy with electricity "This is the generator, do not touch it, ever" She reached into a cubby in the wall and pulled out a pair of very thick rubber gloves and opened up the generator "I need to disconnect that wire before we keep going to the dimeshinal drive."

Spark curled up in a ball, yawning a bit. “Spark, you okay? Ou almost never get tired, or even sleep when you are.” Splinter asked, and Spark shrugged. “Eh....there’s lots of stuff happening....” He said softly, electricity charging in his fur. “Ok....but control your powers....”

The first thing Clover thought, was, “I need to touch that.” But she didnt, and just watched quietly. “No touch.” She repeated, nodding.
——————
Buddy sat against a wall, yawning a little. Ginova sat next to him, leaning on his shoulder. “Gino, get off....” Buddy muttered, but when he looked over, he saw the octoling was asleep. “Ugh....goodnight Nova....” He mumbled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli reached into the generator and carefully took out one of the yellow wires, the yellow cord on the ground instantly stopped sparking "Ok lets keep going" She closed the box and put away the gloves and walked into the next room "Also, don't touch the dimeshnal drive, it can also be dangerous"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
as they entered the room they saw many sources of arcing dark blue lightning coming from glowing blue pipes all over the room "You two stay here" She walked over to a glowing blue box, It looked very high tech and beyond anything from either of their worlds. Eli placed her hands on it and muttered something before unlatching it from the wall and placing it on a pedestal in the middle of the room, the lightning vanished and the blue pipes became clear

Clover nodded. “This room is scary.....” She whimpered, hiding behind Atsuko
—————————
Buddy tried moving, unable to due to Ginova. He sighed and slowly wrapped his arms around him, standing up and carrying him to a bedroom, laying him on a bed. “Tree.” He said in relief, walking out and shutting the door, heading back to where the hedgehogs were, sitting against another wall.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at the two in the doorway "I need you two to look for any holes in the clear pipes," She through some orange tape at them "And mark it with this" She turned back to the box in her hands "Do your best not to come to close to what I'm doing here, It is also very dangerous"

Clover nodded and began looking, putting the tape on any hole she found. She didnt notice Buddy had gotten up and went to the others. “Hey Lucky.” Buddy said, and Clover spun around, scratching her hand on one of the holes. “OW! MOTHER TRUCKER!” She yelled, and Buddy laughed.

Atsuko nodded. "I'll look at the higher ones." Atsuko forced a small amount of chi into her hand. Out came a small flame. She held the flame close to the pipes to look for the shadows of holes, then marked them.
Kunnaria saw a ship. Someone else was here.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli opened the box and started to very carefully shift around small wires and pulled out a dark blue gemstone, She heard the yelling and flinched "No yelling! This is delicate and highly dangerous!" She pointed at Buddy "If you are here you are helping! look for anything in the pipes, there shouldn't be, but better safe than sorry." she turned her gaze to the gem in her hand and started studying it.

“Nah, if. Have to work, I’m out.” Buddy said, leaving while Clover glared at him. “Jerk...” She mumbled, going back to looking at the pipes. She found a larger hole and stuck her hand in it, feeling around for anything inside, since Buddy left. “He always leaves when there’s work to be done...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli finished her inspection of the gem and placed it back in its hole, looking at the surrounding lumps of metal, she seemed happy and started a closer inspection of the wires, looking back for a second "Clover, could you go back to the main room and go through the big dark oak door, in there are 10 numbered doors, go into door 1 and get some more clear pipes" She turned back to the device "Computer grant clover access to terminal 1" ... "Yes sir"

“Ok!” Clover said, pulling her arm out and putting tape on the hole, then running out. She ran to the door she was told to go in, and walked in, looking around. “Pipes, pipes....” She mumbled, looking around. She found the pipes and started gathering them. “This is easy- OW!” She cried, dropping the pipes and grabbing her hand. “Whats the heck?” She mumbled, looking at her hand, which was red. “I thought there was one red spot from that lizard! Its....I-Its spreading....” She said to herself. She picked up the pipes and held them in one arm, keeping her hand in her pocket as she walked back. “Got the pipes...”

Skitters was watching Eli and the others from afar, seemingly interested in what they were doing. She'd never seen this kind of stuff in Uptree before. She had heard of something in Artisan City, crystals that power a multitude of things. Was this like that?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over "good." she pointed to a corner of the room "Put them over there" She looked over at atsuko "Now you go into door 4 and get the thing labeled 'power cutter' don't turn it on" She closed the box and inspected the sides "Computer grant Atsuko temporary access to terminal 4" She started to bend a few things on the outside of the box "Touch nothing else"