• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

( I can’t get any links to work, so...i cant put the discussion here, but there is one, and I’ll put it eventually.)
@GhostlyCubone11 @SoMeOnE yOu KnOw
—————————
Villager groaned a bit, sitting up as he looked around. A question mark floated above his head, while he tried remembering how he got there. “Hmm....I dont know how I got here....” He thought, checking the area he was in more. He could see fire, busted cars and street posts, and a red substance, splattered against the floor in many places. “Where is everybody? Or...anyone...?” He thought again, standing.
————————
Peridot had been in a similar situation, waking up with no memory of how She got there. “Steven? Lapis? Amethyst?” She called, walking around with a confused look. “Great...I’m stuck here now....”
——————
“So, you don’t remember either Fluffy?” Spark asked Splinter, who shook his head. “No....and stop calling me that!” The albino hedgehog growled, before looking away. “Something is....off.....about this place.....”

Last edited:
Ginova yawned a bit, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. “Gnngh.....what....” He mumbled, looking around. “Where am I? Why can’t I remember anything! Wait...I know my name...that’s good....and everything else...but, why am I here?” He thought, shutting his eyes and trying to think.
———————
Buddy was walking around, searching frantically. “Clover?! Where are you!?” He thought, not caring about anything else but finding her. “C’mon...she could be hurt....or worse....” He told himself.
—————————
Clover was curled up in a ball, sniffling a bit. “Where’s Buddy...? I-I’m scared....” She whimpered, looking around. “Hello? Someone?Anyone? Please....I...I d-dont wanna be alone....” She cried out, hoping anyone could hear her.

Villager heard a groan, turning around. He saw a person, but they seemed to be ripped apart. “Z....Z-ZOMBIE!” He thought, running away, flailing his arms. He ran into Peridot, who looked at him with a confused look. “Um, Whats wrong?” She asked, before seeing the zombie, and grabbing Villagers arm, pulling him along with her.

Ginova began walking around, trying to find out where he was. “C’mon....creepy areas....silence.....no one around......it gives you a bad feeling....” He said to himself.
————————
Clovers ear flickered towards a snapping sound, and she looking in the direction it came from. “H...H-Hello....?”

"Where the hell am I?" She asked her companion, as Kagewazo let out a groan.
"Yeah, your right. The chance of you knowing where we are is slim, if not that." Kagewazo rolled his eyes, sniffing at the ground.
"What do you smell, Buddy?" She asked, as she was overrun by a Smell of rotting Flesh, as Kagewazo tried to mask the smell by putting his paws over his nose. "*Whine*"
"C'mon, lets try to find somewhere more....Likable"

Clover stood up, walking towards the sound. She saw a zombie, tilting her head. “Hello? Are you Ok?” She asked, going closer, until the zombie tried biting her. She immediately burst into tears, running from it. The noise attracted more of the undead, and soon enough, she was cornered. “Leave me alone....” She whined, backing up against a wall.

Peridot pulled Villager behind a rock, sighing in relief as the zombies walked past. “This is bad...” She said, and Villager gave her a look that pretty much said, “No kidding.”

Yin heard the sound of Crying, and Called Kagewazo to rush after it.

Kagewazo reached the area with ease, grabbing the Dagger from his little sheathe, trying to get the attention of the zombies away from the Inkling. Yin reached the area after Him, sending a shockwave to a few Zombies.

"Stay Calm! I'll get you out of there!" Yin yelled, as Kagewazo took the time to Bark Threateningly.

Clover looked up, seeing two new people. She wanted to take the time to run, but at the moment she was stuck. She grabbed a stick off the ground and started swinging it at some of the zombies whenever they got close.

“[we need to find someone else]” Villager said, speaking in the Animalese language. “Don’t understand you, but....you must be thanking me!” Peridot said, and Villager sighed in annoyance.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli entered this new universe the same way as always, Crashing his ship into the ground in a horrendous accident. Smoke rose as the bay doors opened "This must be my best landing yet!" Eli looked around and saw all the zombies and people "whats going on here?" Eli pulled out his sword and ran up to Clover, slashing some of the zombies down "Whats going on here?"

Clover tried to respond, but was trying to get the undead away from her. One of the zombies grabbed her stick away, and she backed away as far as she could. “Hey....no need for violence....right....?” She said quietly, putting her hands infront of her.

Atsuko woke up on the beach. "Where am I?" She asked herself. "Wait a minute! Am I in the spirit world?" She lifted up her palm and a small orange flame came to life. "No, that rules out one place. Hm, where is that lazy bird? Shingi, Shingi, where are you!?" No cries from her halk. "of course." She saw the smoke coming from the ship (that she didn't know about). "Maybe that's a fire. I should go cheak it out just in case it's a group of Earth Benders. I mean we are in the age of peace." She ran over only to see a group of zombies attacking.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood in front of Clover slicing any zombie that dared come close "We are going to slowly back away from them and go to those other people over there" He started to slowly back towards Yin

Atsuko ran towards the man and squid person.? Welp, she won't question it for right now. She got in front of them then did a Roundhouse Kick to get a wide range. She then did a flurry of punches towards each of them.

(I was attacking the zombos)
Atsuko paid no mind to the squid person as she fought. She moved back when the zombies got to close. "Why aren't they backing down? I'm sure they are burning, literally." Why weren't the zombies dying? Where was Shingi? How did she get here?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"they are no in their right mind!" He sliced down a few more "It's like a disease I think, It makes them only think of spreading the darn thing!" as he fell another one he added "I wouldn't be using be using my hands and feet if I were you!"

(I know, she was just tired of being attacked by zombies)

Meanwhile, Buddy was walking around, trying to find Clover. “Ugh...this is bad....” He thought, before seeing Ginova. “Gino!” He yelled, running over. “Oh, hey Bud.” The octoling said with a smile. “Have you seen Clover?” Buddy asked, and Ginova shook his head no.

"Well, I just made the problem worse, and I don't make contact, I just use my chi and turn it into fire. Easy really, I doubt you can do it though. You have to be born with the ability." Atsuko replied. How could he not know about bending! It was her world's way of life! Bending originally came from the Lion Turtles and the spirts taught the first benders. Everyone knew that. The squid person was a spirit, right?

Clover jumped back out, but this time, she had a Splattershot. She began shooting ink at the zombies, keeping her eyes shut. “I’m gonna die....I’m gonna die....” She thought, still scared of everything happening.

"Well, here goes nothing." Atsuko thought. She made a fist and left her pointer and middle finger out then made a circle. Then she did the same for the other hand. Lightning generated from both fingers. It got darker as she stretched out her right arm and the lightning struck one of the zombies. It died immediately. However, Atsuko felt all of her energy drained from her so she tried to find a way to get out of there.

Clover than realized ed something. “My special is charged! Sweet!” She yelled, throwing down the Inkstrike, activating it. She watched the tornado of ink go towards the zombies, knocking away multiple. “Yes!”
——————
Ginova noticed the Inkstrike tornado, pointing. “Good job Nova! Lets go!” Buddy yelled, grabbing Ginova arm and running towards the area they saw it.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around at everyone "Come on we can deal with them, easy!" He swiftly dispatched one and noticed Atsuko's lightning "Nice!" quickly running many of the zombies through, he backed to get a quick breath

Ginova and Buddy arrived, and Clover grinned, waving. Ginova used a Splat Roller to run over zombies, while Buddy ran over to Clover. “Are you ok!? You could have died!” He yelled, and Clover flinched back a bit. “Sorry....not my fault we got here....”

"I- need- a -break." Atsuko panted. She should of not used that. "I can only use that once before I'm drained." she barely was able to add.
RAAAAAACK The sound came from above. A bird flew above them, not sure how to help his master.

Ginova turned and saw Atsuko, running over. He stood infront of her with his Roller gripped tightly, swinging at any approaching zombies. “....let me know when you can fight again....” He said quietly, and Buddy looked surprised. “He talked....to a person he just met....” He thought in confusion, but decided to use his Splattershot to shoot zombies, like Clover was.

Atsuko nodded. "Shingi is here. He might help." Atsuko said as she pointed up. A reddish-brown bird with a Chinese dragon mustache flew above them. He seemed like he was glaring but that was just his normal eye shape. The Fire Nation insignia was strapped to his chest. RAAAAAAAC. He cried again.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded at the inklings and chopped down even more zombies, at this point there where only three left "We're almost done! You guys want the honers?" He made a grand gesture to the zombies

Yin and Kagewazo watched as it all happened. Yin smiled, looking down at Kagewazo.
"Well, let's go for now. The smell is getting out of control." Yin said, as she started walking the other way, with Kagewazo close behind. She put her sword back in the sheathe, and began looking around.

"*Whine*" Kagewazo whined, trying to keep the smell out of his nose. It wasn't the worst he smelled, but he still strongly disliked the smell of rotting flesh.

Villager got tired of Peridot quickly, as she kept talking. He looked out of the hiding spot and saw Kagewazo, smiling. He immediately ran over, keeping a grin on his face. Peridot saw, and stayed still, watching to make sure Villager was ok.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli clasped his hands together "ok then, Who knows what's going on here? I came to deal with some kind of trouble" He motioned to the zombie corpses "Found it, but what is going on?"

"Glad that's over. I'm Atsuko, daughter of Sanmaru Tyro, noble of the Fire Nation. Our family is one of Fire Lord Zuko's supporters, for he is the rightful heir." She turned her left hand into a fist then made her right-hand flat. She put her left hand near the bottom of her right and made her right stand straight up, towards her chin. Then she bowed in greeting. "I do not know what is happening here though. I was feeding the Turtleducks then I woke up here."

“How am I supposed to know?” Ginova whispered, and Buddy shrugged. “I dunno. I doubt Clover knows, she has a memory problem.” He said, but Clover stayed quiet. She did remember, but she didnt say anything about it. “See? She doesnt know.” Buddy said, patting her head. “I’m Buddy, Bud for short. Ginova is the yellow one, call him Gino, or Nova for short, and this little one is my sister, Clover. I call her Lucky, because she’s always in a happy-go-lucky mood.” Buddy said, and Clover nodded. “U-um...hello....”

Atsuko nodded. "I am pleased to meet the three of you." She turned to Eli. "I take it you are an Avatar of sorts. I did not know there were more than one." Atsuko said in disbelief. Aang was the Avatar. How could there be more than one? Did her instructors lie to her? She would know shortly.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli thought for a moment "It looks like none of you remember how you got here" He studied the people in front of him "Fire and ink? Looks like you're from different universes" He rubbed his chin "so there's a multi-universal crises, is it internal and external?" Waving away his own question he looked at Atsuko "Avatar, Avatar... Oh! No I am not an Avatar, Where would you get an Idea like that?" he let his hands crackle with dark blue lightning "All I have is this"

“Scientists. Experiments. Failure. Accident. Infection.Mutation.” Clover said quietly, and Buddy looked at her. “You remember! What happened!?” Buddy yelled, and Clover flinched. “...that’s all I remember right now....” She whimpered, and Buddy sighed. “Great....”