• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

"Keeping the balance is the Avatar's job. As it has been for centuries. I am glad you are not the Avatar however because that would mean Avatar Aang would be dead for over a decade. The nations would instantly fall if that were to happen. Avatar Aang and his followers should be able to hold off the crises at home if it is happening there." Atsuko replied. Atsuko looked at the inklings as they spouted out nonsense.

Buddy shook Clover a bit. “C’mon, remember more, we need to get out of this place!” He growled, and Clover shut her eyes, trying as hard as she could to think of anything, but couldn’t with Bud shaking her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded let the Electricity fade "Yeah, good thing..." Eli looked over at his ship"I swear that thing wreaked every other day" He looked over at the inklings when He heard them yell "You remember?" He asked Clover

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "Buddy, tring to force her won't help anything right now, we just need to find a safe place to group up and make a plan to survive in this new world" He pointed at his ship "It won't fly, but it will keep us safe enough"

“But she’s fine.” Buddy said, and Clover nodded a bit. “I’m....ok...ay....” She mumbled, stumbling around a bit. Ginova sighed a walked over, putting his hands on her shoulders to keep her upright. “Can you remember anything else? No matter how small?” He asked, and Clover thought about it a bit.

"I sent my bird, Shingi, to scout the island. He also will check for threats that are not dead." Atsuko said. "Hopefully we can return home. Anyway, have any of you seen an Owlcat? It might explain the bad luck."

Clover stayed silent, trying to remember anything else. She shut her eyes again, thinking hard about it, and could see images, blurred and silent, in her mind. “F-Fear....Pain.....D-Death.....Seperation.....” She mumbled, trying to push herself to remember, her head beginning to hurt in the process.

Atsuko looked at the inkling. "If it's painful, stop. I'm sure your friends would understand." Atsuko told Clover. "By the spirits why did this happen! I sure I've haven't seen an Owlcat! Have you seen an Owlcat?" She asked, pointing at Eli.

Clover eventually stopped, unable to think anymore. “I’m gonna go for a walk...that might help....” She said, walking away. “Shoot....we cant let her go alone, she freaks out when she’s alone....” Buddy said, and Ginova nodded, walking after her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised his brow "last time I saw one was 14 years ago" He looked at Clover worried "You shouldn't go alone... I'll come with" He motioned for Atsuko to come with as well "What's the last thing you remember?"

Atsuko nodded. "Too long to cause something. The last thing I remember was feeding the Turtleducks before practicing my Lightning bending. 10 years after the Hundred-year War and the four elements are living in peace again. Fire Lord Zuko helped the Avatar, that's why so many people fight for him. He was the one who said Lightning Bending was allowed outside the royal family." Atsuko smiled as she thought of her home. Oh, how she wished to return!

Clover walked around with a small grin, looking at anything she found interesting. She heard something hiss, her ear flickering towards the sound. She looked down and saw a black lizard with yellow stripes, and green eyes. "Oh...Hi little fella..." She whispered, bending down and petting it. The lizard hissed and bit her, causing Clover to let out a small cry of pain, jerking her hand away. "Bad little guy! Bad!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Ok, nothing" Eli looked off to the distance "Back to the now, what do you think we should do to protect ourselves" He looked at his hands as if thinking about something

Atsuko closed her eyes. "Definitely want to put someone on watch at night. You might also want to make some sort of barriers out of the logs here. Maybe make some long ranged weapons for all of us that would actually do something."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at her "How exactly does you fire work? I have an idea, but its hard to assume in a place as big as the multiverse, Y'know?" He crossed his arms and let some lightning run over them

"You mean my bending? Easy I use a small amount of my chi and force it through my body. Like this." Atsuko demonstrated he point by punching the air and a small flame coming out. "However, I need something to fuel it, like ambition, hopes, anger. Once you find one thing of fuel it won't change unless it needs to. For me it's ambition."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at the fire bender "That is interesting indeed, and you can do lightning as well?" After a few minutes of thought He smiled and said "You want to see something really cool?"

"Yes I can Lightning Bend, but I use too much of my chi. I can also redirect lightning, without using any chi in the prosses. It does pass through my stomach, which is the chamber of chi." Atsuko answered. "Although I don't like seeing cold things if that's what you are asking." Atsuko replied, not knowing what the word 'cool' meant in this context.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head and laughed "I meant something neat, nice, amazing!" He waved his hands in the air with grand gestures, tying to make what he had amazing, though she saw nothing

He opened his palm and made a ball of dark blue electricity and studied it before holding it out to the fire bender "Want to see?"

Last edited:
"Oh, if that's the case then yes I would like to see something amazing. Sorry, I must be behind the times here." Atsuko gave the Fire Nation bow in apology. How could she miss something? She was caught up on recent events in her world. Her world. This person must be right about a different world. He must come from a place where 'cool' meant amazing, not cold.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli laughed "Its fine! I could not count the times I've made a reference that was never spoken before in a universe!" He held out the lightning ball once more "If you want to see, go ahead and take it"

"I'm afraid that's not how it works. The only one who has such mastery of Lightning Bending is Azula former princess of the Fire Nation. I can only choose a different path of the lightning, and Lightning Bending takes too much chi for me to do." Atsuko corrected. She did not mean to be rude, but her knowledge of Lightning Bending was limited.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled, he got this kind of reaction a lot "I assure you this is no normal lightning" He let the ball hover over his hand, only connected by thin strands at the ends of his fingers "The only one that will make any effort is me, I promise" He shrugged "Besides this will help us in the long run as well"

(I know what your character is trying to do. It takes years of practice, Bending is a technique that must be taught)
Atsuko nodded but was still hesitant. She knew how dangerous Lightning Bending was, and this small orb, kind of like the Bending back at home, was giving her the same vibes. She touched the orb, something foolish, yes, but if he wanted to kill her, he would have done it by now.

"Kage, you smell anything besides rotting flesh?" Yin asked, as kagewazo Barked in agreement.
"Let's set up camp. I'll make sure to block out the Smell." She grabbed a small orb out of her Robe pocket, proceeding to slam it into the ground.

A rune appeared where it was slammed, sending a Almost-transparent barrier into the sky. She had no idea if it would block out these Things, but it was the best she could do to try to experiment.

She placed her robe on the ground, laying on it, while Kagewazo laid down on her legs.
"Kagewazo..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The ball held for a second before it spread out and covered her hand, the lightning didn't hurt, but felt odd as it spread up her arm she felt like she was being inspected, every aspect of her "Realax, realax, Its harmless I promise" soon she was covered in a thin sheet of dark blue lightning. Eli smiled "For the pouponess of effectiveness, we need to leave that for 10 minutes about"

The lightning was slowly turning from blue to red

Last edited:
"Why does it tickles instead of harm?" Atsuko asked. Lightning was supposed to hurt. It was supposed to be one of the most deadly arts in a Firebenders arsenal. Not something that tickles the target.
Shingi flew over the island, looking for anything useful.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "I told you, this is no normal lightning, you will see what it does in a few minutes" He spread out his hands and let lightning arc from to another "I couldn't hurt a fly with this stuff"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at his wrist as if checking a watch "You'll see in 3...2..." He extended his hand towards her "1" the lightning all congregated on her chest before jumping back to his hand and he let the, now red ball, rotate in his hand for a second before it sank into his skin. He started to glow brightly making it so that she couldn't see him anymore.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The light died down, the last of the lightning disappearing, Eli looked much different his hands were more slender, his was softer, and his hair was now shoulder length. Eli was now wearing fire nation robes and was clearly female now. She was panting, her voice was diffrent "That takes a bit of effort, hold on" she stretched out and studied herself

"What kind of spirit are you?" Atsuko asked. That was the only explanation of why he, no she , (it?) looked like she did now. This spirit must copy people and put them inside of illusions. But if she was in the spirit wilds, how could she still Fire Bend? So many questions fill Atsuko's mind.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook her head "I'm no spirit, this lightning was given to me by a very powerful being and allows me to transform, partially or fully into whatever I hit with it" Eli looked Atsuko in the eye's "another thing, you are not in your world anymore, the most common thing you will encounter in the wide multiverse, are things that defy everything you know, especially if you've never been outside your home universe"

Atsuko didn't know how to respond. This is the Avatar's job, this would be better handled by an Air Bender if there was any left after the Hundred-Year War. Which was her people's fault, entirely. But an Air Monk would handle this better than a Fire Nobel. Heck, even a Water Tribesman would handle this better than her. Maybe even an Earth Bender! No, not an Earth Bender, they sucked at change.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli spread out his hand "Let's see if I can figure this out" He first tried to summon it like his lightning, witch failed. She taught for a second before trying a variety of different ways he had experienced in the past, none worked "How did you say you used your fire thing?"

"It's going to take more than me just telling you. It takes years of practice to get where I'm at now. However, we can start with the basics. Lesson one: don't let the leaf burn. Now let me find one. Aha Here we go." Atsuko picked up a leaf and held it between her finger and thumb. "First thing you need to learn is control of fire. I don't care if you are the caretaker of the universe or something. All I want is this leaf not to catch fire. All you do is breathe, don't conentrate on anything but the leaf. If I teach you more advance tecnuqes you might burn everything to a crisp." Atsuko knew the dangers of Fire Bending. This person from another universe might have fire bend to his very whim, but fire is wild, fire is free, fire is the element of life and distruction. Atsuko made the leaf start to burn then handed it to Eli. "Don't let it catch fire. I'll cheack in an hour."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stared at the leaf, wondering if she should be tricky or not. She took a deep breath, and felt out into the universe to found the fire, trying to extiguse the flame, finding that difficult, she instead with a small inhale tried to moved it back and let it eat a small bit of the stem not allowing it to eat the rest of the leaf. she was left with mostly what he started with. "Is this a good start?"

The leaf reignited, In surprise he blew on the leaf making it a bit worse, deciding on a different approach she closed her hand over it and cut off oxygen making the fire go out.

Last edited:
"Breathe, you need to breathe. Fire comes from the breath. Real Fire Bending doesn't come from things like the air around us, it comes from within you." Atsuko never taught someone Fire Bending before. Maybe this wasn't the way to teach Eli.