• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli closed her eyes and felt in herself, her lightning always felt like a pool to be taken from and redirected. Quickly realizing this was different, she took a deep breath like the expert said and felt something, something she hadn't felt in a long while. she smiled and breathed out pulling the leaf back out, reigniting it. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, extinguishing it.

(Now you can skip an hour)
"Good, good. Now don't let that leaf catch back on fire for an hour. Once you do that I will teach you the poses for each technique. Now if you excuse me I'm going to find some plants that can be brewed into tea." "Just like my master did when I was learning. He also loved to play checkers with the white lotus pice." Atsuko thought remembering her mentor.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded, and stared at the leaf making the fir flicker on and off

1 hour later

The leaf was barely singed, and she had managed to get it down, doing it perfectly almost every time

Atsuko came back. "Good, now we'll focus on chi." Atsuko breathed then shot out a jet of flames when she punched the air. "Your's won't be that strong, yet. But you need to learn how to harness your chi." Atsuko then sat down. "You try." She would now watch her student, just like her mentor did to her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded and pulled back her fist, taking a deep breath in, pushing her fist forward she shoot a good sized breath of fire and lightning, she looked startled at the lightning "I didn't mean to that..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli picked up a leaf and set it aflame, it to had dark blue lightning jumping from flame to flame "This is not great..." She sighed "I love these powers, but sometimes..." she looked back up at atsuko "Oh, sorry... this is not lightning bending, just my normal stuff"

(Dang, I missed way too much...)

Clover watched the lizard scurry away, still a bit agitated at the reptile. She looked at her hand, seeing it had a red mark, but shrugged and stuck it in her pocket. She sat down and shut her eyes, trying to remember anything else she might need to know.

Villager walked over to Yin, tilting his head. “[Is that your puppy?]” He asked, pointing to Kagewazo. Peridot sighed and ran over as well, grabbing Villager and pulling him back a bit. “Sorry, he can’t speak English.”

Clover stood up, hearing a snap behind her. She spun around, looking for the source, not seeing anything. “Hmm....must be paranoid....” She thought, walking a bit farther ahead, ignoring the feeling she had about danger.

Atsuko looked at Eli. "Ah, don't worry you'll learn how to separate your chi later. For now, control it." She sat down and started to drink her tea.
Shingi watched from above. He could see the VIllager, Peridot, Kagewazo, and Yin. He would keep an eye on them.

Clover heard another sound, turning around again. She saw a new person with wings, and tilted her head in confusion. “Um...who are you...?” She asked, and he watched closer. “You know very well who I am. But my name is Alan.” He said with a smirk, and Clover backed away. “You....hurt us....and stuck us here....” She whispered, and Alan walked closer. “I think you’ll work for a new experiment I’m doing as well...”

Alan walked right infront of Clover, spreading his wings to block her from getting past him. He looked at her with another smile, his eyes turning to spirals as he stared at her, while Clover looked back up at him with a lost expression. “I feel all tingly...and its all blurry.....why cant I Look away....why cant I move....?” She thought, starting to tremble a bit.

"Red Jasmine Tea, lucky I still had it. It was my mentor's favorite. He got it from Teamaker Iroh in Ba Sing Sae, and played a board game with him. He taught me how to play as well. Unfontantly I don't have the board or the pieces. But, I do know how to play very well." Atsuko said as she took a sip.
The messager hawk gave a cry. He circled above them, squawking. He was just doing his job as Atsuko's bird.

Skitters groggily opened her eyes, disoriented and confused. Was this Uptree? She remembered sleeping in Uptree, in the Longhouse. And what was that on her snout? Shakily standing up, Skitters looked around, nearly shaking off whatever was on her snout. She could make out silver, at least, and a bit of orange and white. Where even was she, by the way? Carefully taking whatever was on her head (an unconscious Taranza) and placing it in her mane, she began to make her way towards some noise in the distance.

Alan heard a squack, looking away for a second. Clover took this as her chance to run, still feeling a bit dizzy and stumbling around. Alan flew up and started flying after her, while Clover turned around rocks and trees to try and avoid him. “S-SOMEONE HELP!” She cried out, and Alan flew down infront of her to block her. “Not today kid.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli heard a shout getting up she said "I'm going to check that out, you can come with if you want, be right back" She then proceeded to run over to Clover "Whats going on over here?"

Clover turned to Eli with a happy look, trying to run over, but being blocked by Alan again. “C’mon now....its rude to leave when someone’s talking to you....” He growled, activating his mind control again, while Clover couldn’t move away from him.

Eventually the exo was looking at 3 figures in the distance; one blue, one with a hint of green, and the other with light tones. Skitters, well, skittered behind something to hide and eavesdrop. Didn't want any harm to come to her or her passenger. The keke started to absentmindedly blep. Yes.

Alan saw something out of the corner of his eye, sighing. “Again?” He mumbled, turning towards where he thought he saw it. Clover stumbled backwards a bit, rubbing at her eyes as she let out a small whine.

Oh god. After hearing an exasperated "Again?" and a whine, Skitters froze like a statue. Did they notice her? Well, at least she was hiding and not out in the open.

Alan stared at the space awhile, before turning to Clover. “Well, I guess that mind control will make you under my control will set in a minute.” He mumbled, watching as the small inkling struggled to move around and make sounds.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli raised her fist up "Let her go!" She let her fist crackle heavily with electricity, sparks flying off and onto the ground "or I will vaporize you." She looked the monster dead in the eye conveying pure death.

“Eh....sorry. Can’t reverse it, it’ll wear off on its own.” Alan said, walking next to Clover and wrapped a wing around her, while she stayed silent. Her eyes opened, showing spirals as Alan grinned. “I have control for a few minutes now.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli let more electricity show on her fist "only a few minutes? Then I'm sure we can wait her for that long, right?" She put her other hand on her sword

“Sure whatever you want. If she doesnt fall off a cliff to get rid of your source of being able to leave in the next minute or so.” Alan said, backing away a bit with Clover. “Nice knowin’ ya kid, now, once I leave, run, and end your existence.” He whispered, moving away and flying off, while Clover watched him leave, taking a few steps in a different direction.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook her head "No you don't!" Lightning dissipating she jumped on top of Clover, pinning the inkling down, hoping that she won't turn to ink and run away.

Clover began flailing around, hissing and growling. She turned to her squid form and shot off in a different direction. Luckily she had some of the worst coordination on the planet, so she didnt know if she was headed towards a cliff or not. She slowed down to turn normal, looking around.

Phew. They went back to whatever they were doing. Skitters sighed with relief, before peeking up above the stone she was hiding behind. Apparently the blue one had left, leaving the pale one and the green one. Before she could do anything else, though, something ruffled the fur making up her mane. Was her passenger waking up?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli made a mad dash after clover "Someone, I could use some help!" wrapping her arms around Clover "Come on, stay still, no need to fight back, I'm a friend"

Clover looked up at Eli, then tried breaking away again, whimpering a bit. She didnt know what was going on, and was trying to gain control, but she was freaking out to much to concentrate. She decided to wait until she could turn to a squid, then just dash away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around for the other inkling she saw earlier "Inklings?!? Come on I need some help" she yelled. Keeping a firm grip she balled over clover tring to block off all the exits she could escape Eli hold from.

Clover started trying to bite Eli, struggling even more now. At this point, she was just scared, not trying to get herself killed, but just wanting to escape. Alan watched from above, scowling a bit. “I may have to try and get them both....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli whispered to Clover "You good? It's been a few minutes, You're no going to run off and kill yourself now right?" She loosened her grip a bit as an attempt to calm Clover down.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Taking a moment, Eli looked around scoping the environment, spotting her ship not far of he slowly got up, with clover tightly in his arms and slowly made his way over to the ship.