• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

Clover whimpered a bit, feeling Eli start to move and starting to freak out again, trying to break away again. She still was to tired to change into her squid form though, using a lot of energy to get away the first time.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Stepping into her ship she said "Computer! close the door!" The door let out a few sparks a it shakily closed. She set Clover on the ground and started to close the few panels that had popped open in the crash

Clover ran into a corner, curling up there. She felt like she was in control again, but didnt change how scared she was. “Where’s Buddy and Gino....” She thought, looking around.
————————
Alan stood outside the ship, his wings folded as he tried thinking of a way to get in. “Should I Wait....or try and get control of that person....” He thought, kicking at a rock.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked up to a computer screen and started typing something into it "You good?" She asked over her shoulder. she shifted her attention over to some wires leading into the wall "There must be a break, the cameras aren't working" she whispered

Clover nodded a bit, keeping her head down. “A bit dizzy....but I’m ok...” She said quietly, before hearing a sound outside of the ship. “Uh oh.....” She thought, pushing herself a bit farther to the corner.

Skitters was confused. Why were they chasing the green one earlier? Weren't they just standing there a minute or two ago? This confusion was enough to take her mind off of Taranza finally waking up. At least, until he yawned. Instantly, Skitters froze. They were waking up.

Lifting his head up and looking around, Taranza noticed something off. This definitely wasn't Floralia. Or Dreamland, by extension. And there was a ship?? Before he could say anything, though, whatever he was on was heading towards it. Oh ok. Guess this is his life now.

Clover walked to the door and slid under it in her squid form, it being easy due to her not having bones. She saw Alan, and began shooting ink at him, while he came closer with every step that Clover took away from him.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli opened a few panels and found a break in the wire "We should be fine, the hull of this ship might as well be indestructible, could you get some wire from over there?" She pointed over at a box, never taking her eyes of the wire in front of her, she noticed the inkling was gone and yelled "Computer open the door!" The door opened and she took a step outside, frowning when she saw Alan

Skitters stared at the figures near the door, quietly creeping towards them. Apparently the green one was similar to the beige one in skin tone, while the blue one had wings from what she could tell from the two extensions of their body. She didn't know what to think of them, instead opting to remain as still as possible. Taranza, however, was looking for an out. Somewhere he could run to so he could watch. At least he still had the rapier.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Alan "What do you want?" He looked over at clover "What would you get out of this?" He put one hand on his kattana and the other hand jumped alive with dark blue electricity "How are you going to play this, buddy?"

“Well, think about it. This ones short-term memory I made sure she would get BEFORE Buddy met her, ain’t working anymore. And she has the only memory of how y’all got here. I need to get rid of it.” He said, pulling Clover closer as he started using mind control again, while she couldn’t do anything.
————————
Meanwhile, Buddy and Ginova were farther away, looking through buildings. “There has to be some resources.....” Buddy muttered, and Ginova shrugged.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli growled and drew her katana, jumping forward she slashed at Alan, jumping back she tackled Clover back into the ship "Close the door! Seal it tight!" the door closed and sealed. Eli turned around and pointed her sword at Alan "One on one you cowardly monster!"

Alan growled and backed away. “Dang it....I can’t do anything without someone in control.....I have Clover for at least a minute.....” He thought, spreading his wings. “Ok, ya got me. Just open the door, and I wont force her out. She’s been switching forms awhile....if she slips out with her squid form again, it could cause.....permanent damage....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli growled "Fat chance, I was just trying to keep you out last time, now that I'm keeping her in, I sealed it, enough to keep out the vacuum of space in between dimensions" Eli pointed at the door "She not getting out until I say so" She pointed the sword back at him "So surrender or go away"

Alan sighed. “Ok. But, sooner or later, she’ll be gone. And even you can’t help her-“ He was cut off by something tackling him. Alan turned to face him, seeing someone in a black hoodie, and a gas mask. Alan immediately flew away, and the person laughed. “Hehe...works every time....” They said, taking off the mask. “Hey Eli.” Ginova said, taking his hood down. “Who was that weirdo?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged "Don't know, was messing with the other inkling in there" She jamed a thumb back at the ship "He was mind controlling her or something..." She sighed "Computer open the door!" The door made a loud hissing sound before shakily opening

Clover was curled up in a ball, staying quiet. “Yo, Lucky. Whats going on with you?” Ginova asked, walking over and shaking her a bit. Clover stayed silent thought, and Ginova took his hand off her. “Clover?” He said again, a bit confused now.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sheathed her sword "Mind control can be a stressful thing, that's beside the fact she's probably confused and scared about whats happening, she might just be recuperating from that" She picked up clover and walked her over to another door, setting her down to force it open

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"Maybe, not likely" He got the door open and carried her through another door, more easily opened, into a bedroom, setting her on the bed he walked out and looked around "I'll have to fix this ship soon" He looked at Ginova "mind helping me out?"

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Inter-dimensional ship, doubt you've ever seen one, could you get that box over there? the ones with the wire in it?" She walked over to a panel and removed it shifting around some wires to see all the broken ones

Meanwhile, with Spark and Splinter, the two were walking around together. “Hey, is it just me, or is it gettin’ darker?” Spark asked Splinter, feeling a cold gust of wind against his back as clouds covered the sky. “Great....looks like a blizzard, lets find shelter.” Splinter said, and Spark nodded as they started walking faster, snow beginning to fall. “How does it go from warm to a snowstorm!?”

“On it.” Ginova said, walking over to the box and lifting it up, not having any trouble with it. He shivered as he passed the door on the way back, slowing down a bit. “People might be out there still....I should check it out if it gets worse....” He thought, walking over to Eli and putting the box down.

Spark and Splinter began slowing down, unable to see through the snow. “Splin....ter......I can’t......s-see......” Spark said, trembling and coughing. Splinter saw a large structure ahead, looking somewhat like a ship. “Just....a little....further.....”
———————
Meanwhile, it had started snowing badly where Peridot and Villager were, and Villager was snuggled next to Peridot, who was lighting up the area with her gem. “U-Um.....h-hello...” She said, waving at Yin a bit.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked out the door "What a storm, this can wait for later, lets go and see if anyone out in this" Eli stepped out and saw the two hedgehogs, Running over to them, she lit her hand on fire "Are you two ok? Come here, you must be freezing" and see led them back to her ship

“I’m f-fine.....Spark w-was having a bit of t-trouble t-though....” Splinter said, pointing to the other hedgehog, who was clinging onto Splinters side like he would die if he let go.

“It’s really bad out there...Buddy hasn’t come back, I hope he’ll make it...” Ginova thought, looking into the room Clover was in, not seeing her. “What?!” He thought, looking towards the ships exit, seeing a green ink puddle. “Uh oh...”
————————
“B-Buddy!? Where are y-you!?” Clover called, moving through the snow. She had snuck out when Eli opened the door, and was searching for her brother. She had gotten extremely far already, but she was memorizing the way back, so she could return with Buddy.

Splinter sat against a wall, trying not to get anything wet or messed up. “I-I’m Splinter. Thanks for the h-help. And this i-is Spark.” He mumbled, and Spark muttered a quiet “hello” and “thank you”.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
She nodded "You two stay here, I need to go see if anyone else is outside" Eli walked outside and looked around "Hello? Anyone need my help ou here?"

Buddy heard Eli, looking around, unable to see anything. “E-Eli?! Is that y-you!?” He yelled, moving towards where he thought he heard it.
——————
“He should be a-a-around h-here.....” Clover said, I moving further away from the ship. “He normally would be far off, being a loner as always.....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli ran into buddy "I am so glad I found you! follow me!" She grabbed buddy's hand and lead him back to the ship "We have someone else! we will have to close the door soon, how is..." He looked in Clovers room, seeing here missing "Come ON!" she raced outside "Clover! where are you? Your friends are both in the ship, safe and sound!"

Oh god. Snow. Oh no oh no oh no-
Before Taranza could make a move to flee, Skitters zoOPED towards Eli's ship, wildly hissing in panic. This, of course, prompted Taranza to start screaming. What a good first impression amirite.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli spotted Clover and ran up to her "We need to get inside!"She dragged her to the ship, as skitters zoomed past her she picked up the pace. once she was in the ship she looked over at skippy "Who are you?"

Skitters didn't reply at first, instead opting to find the warmest corner of the interior near the machinery and curl up there. Only when she had calmed down a bit after a minute or two would she reply, "Th' name's Skitters."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded, satisfied it was friendly "Computer! Seal the door!" the door grinded closed and sealed. "Computer, What's the internal and external temperature" They all heard a voice come from the speaker "It is 14 degrees external, 84 degrees internal" she sat down and relaxed

Skitters shivered a bit. "still kinda cold," she muttered to herself. "Still kind of cold??" Taranza quietly echoed. "It's perfect in here!" But was it better than the 14 degree temperature outside? Yes. By a long shot.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked around at everyone on board "So as long as we are on my ship, I'm sure your tired, he pointed down a hall, there are some bedrooms down there, the one on the end is mine, try not to touch anything" she walked back to the panel she had been working on before this whole mess

Atsuko came running to the ship "Wait for me!" she shouted. Her bird, Shingi flew back to her during the whole 'mind control mess'. She guessed it was like Blood Bending, for Waterbenders. Which, was made illegal throughout the world. However it was about to rain, and water was her opposing element.
Shingi flew behind his master.

(Sorry about not replying.)
Yin f
Was fast asleep, as was Kagewazo. She was tired from what she did before she was teleported to this world, and it was starting to take its toll on her.

~~~~~~
"We'll have two mabo curries. Oh, and some milk, please?" Yin asked, as the waitress looked down at the Younger Kagewazo.
"Ooohh~~ Is he a member of your team?" The waitress asked, as Yin looked behind her.
"Hes not officially listed yet." The waitress bowed before making her way to the kitchen. Yin was too into looking behind her to realise Yang was signaling her bot to do what she was planning.
"So this old man needed passage to the nearest town, so I said he'd have to put up all his money up front. It was a real pain the the ass though, so I took the money, and ditched him the second we got out of the Forest!" The group of people laughed, as Yin spoke up.
"Smooching off of a old man's mans moneyand using it to booze up. Your a real couple."
~~~~~~