• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

Clover nodded and set them down where she was told. She walked over to another corner, sitting down to wait for directions. She took her hand out of her pocket and looked at it. “I shouldn’t show anyone....it could be really bad, and I dont need any trouble.” She thought, putting her hand in her pocket again and sighing.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli finished inspecting the outside of the device and walked over to Clover "Now we need to take those pipes and place them next to the holes in the old ones while we wait on her" she started to pick up some pipes and place them next to the orange tape the other two had placed down "Still do not touch the box"

Atsuko nodded and followed orders. The Fire Nation may have stopped fighting in wars, but the children are still taught to follow orders from higher ranked people, and right now Eli was her superior.
Kunnaria got closer to the ship, stealthily. She narrowed her eyes as she pointed her spear at the ship. "Definitely not Fire Nation," she muttered.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded at the fire bender "ok now I'll-" the overhead voice interjected "Sir, someones outside" Eli frowned "You two wait here" as she was leaving "stay away from the box!" she walked to the bay door "Open the door" the door opened and she saw Kunnaria "Hey! you want to come in?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The box shuddered for a second before dark blue lightning arced out of the sides and into Clovers hand sending jolts of dimeshinal energy through Clover turning her veins blue and pain tourout her body.

Kunnaria eyes widened. "Firebender! You'll die for the Hundred-Year War! After what it did to my tribe!" The Waterbender pulled snow from the ground due with her water bending, then turned it into an ice spike. She launched it at Eli.
Atsuko turned around. "Clover! Why did you do exactly what she told you not to do."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli jumped to the side as the ice spike whizzed past him "Whoa the what?" Eli was very confused but understood why she was mad, kind of. "computer close the door!" The door closed as he glared at the water bender and walked towards her "No need to fight"

(OOC: Flamslinger is an insult for firebenders)
"That's what my tribe said years ago, and yet you killed every single Waterbender in the south pole. I think I have every reason to fight. Flamslinger." Kaunnira glared at the Firebender and caused a wave of snow to come rushing towards Eli.

“OW OW OW OW OW TURN IT OFF!!!!!” Clover yelled, taking her hand off and falling backwards. “M-Make it s-stop......it h-hurts.....w-Whats happening....?!” She said, beginning to start crying.
————————
Buddy heard Clover, standing. “What was that!? Well, she with the older people....I can trust them right...?”

Skitters was still watching Eli work before the two elemental benders started to fight, drawing the exo's attention. "Whuh? Whatsit?" Her ears perked at Clover, but she was apparently more interested in the fight. This reminded her of Lacquer and Skit a bit..!
Taranza, however, was immediately drawn to Clover, worried. "Ah! Are you alright..?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli muttered to herself "Ok, she hates firebenders, solution:stop being a fire bender" She sighed and jumped over the snow "You want to fight?" she let dark blue lightning course around her "Then let's fight!" she brought her lightning to her arms and fired a wave of it at the water bender below her

"Death by lightning. This must be a noble. At least I fought for my tribe. At least, I'll make my grandmother happy. Please accept me Yue and La. I did this for all Waterbenders." She thought as the lightning was about to hit her.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
as the lightning hit her, it surprisingly didn't kill her, instead being tickled by hundreds of strand of electricity "Consider this my peace treaty, don't worry, it's harmless"

Kuannaria opened her eyes and glared at Eli. "How can I trust you, Flamslinger? Unless, you are not a Firebender, but are just dressed as one. By Yue and La! If you're not a Firebender, then I am terribly sorry. You must understand that some places still feel the scars of the Hundred-Year War."

"Hundred-Year War? Whuh?" Skitters asked, tilting her head. They had a war? She didn't know of any wars in Uptree, if you didn't count the occasional grudge taken too far. Were they from somewhere else? Probably, considering that this isn't Uptree.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "Finally." He looked at her "Well I kind of am and am not" she said lighting her fist on fire, it still had blue lightning in it. "I'll explain everything in a few minutes, do you want to come in?"

"I'm fine out here. I like the cold. So does the Southern Water Tribe and our sister tribe. We live in places much colder than this. To me the cold is home." Kuannira replied. She then bended some of the snow gracefully.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stared at the water bender as if thinking of something to say, in reality she was just waiting for the lightning to be ready, but she simply sat there and stared for many minutes

Buddy had heard Clover, and decided to get Eli. He turned to a squid and slid under the door, then ran to Eli. “Um....Eli....? Clovers short-term memory acted up, she did something, and now somethings wrong with her....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli called bak the lightning and in a flash of light was different, not much had changed her features were a bit softer and she now ha water tribe attire "Ok you see.." Eli looked over at buddy "Something wrong?.." Her eye dilated to the size of pinpricks "No,no,no. Computer open the door, now!" the door opened and she sprinted though, even though she was tired from her transformation, standing over the inkling she said "what did I say?"she leaned over and placed her hand on clovers heart she leaned back "It's too late," She sighed "What happens happens, your friend is dead" (ooc: she is clearly not dead yet, but they know she means clover is about to be)

Kuannira heard Eli freak out, so she snuck onto the ship and heard about Colver being dead. She lifted up a small amount of spirt water from the spirit oasis. This water could heal everything. "Let me help! I have Spirit Water. Special water that can only be found in the Northern Tribe. I know how to heal. Let me help"
Atsuko stood back, knowing of the skills of Water Tribe Healers.

Buddy froze, tears welling up in his eyes. “N-No....this isnt happening....r-right....? T-this is a n-nightmare.....and I-I’ll wake up at h-home...and i-it’ll all be....o-okay....” He trailed off, falling down to his knees and covering his eyes. “T-This cant be r-real.....I promised I’d protect her! I can’t lose her!” He broke down, sobbing as Ginova, who had woken up and came to see what was going on, bent down and put his hand on his back. “Sorry Bud...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood up and shook her head "It won't work, the dimeshinal energy is still in her even if it wasn't, It's erasing her very core of being, everything that made her an inkling" She turned around and looked at the box "I should have done this alone, locked it up, anything! now..." she sighed "I'm, so, so... sorry"

Buddy suddenly jumped up, knocking Ginova to the ground as he ran off, turning to his squid form to gain more speed, leaving the ship. “B-Buddy!? Wait up!” Ginova yelled, trying to run after him, but seeing he was already gone. “Buddy....dont do something stupid.....” He walked to the others. “I have a feeling he’s gonna do something he’ll regret.....”
———————
Buddy wasn’t thinking. He wasn’t stopping. He wasn’t doing anything but running, and praying this wasn’t real. He slowed down, falling to his knees again. “I failed her....I couldn’t do anything.....I yelled at her, and scared her, and hurt her......I couldn’t.....I can’t say goodbye....” He told himself, curling his hands into fists. “Eli.....their box, THEIR ship.....they....THEY KILLED HER.....” He growled, raising his head and looking at the sky. “Well...maybe we’ll see each other again REAL soon....” He said, pulling out his Splattershot

"Yue, La! Please hear my plea. I know your power reaches here because I can bend! Please help this inkling!" Kuannira prayed.
Atsuko looked at the waterbender as she prayed. "Isn't she spiritual." she thought.

Splinter saw Buddy leave, and followed him silently. “I cant alert him that I followed him.....Whats he even doing....?” He thought, keeping his distance, as he blended pretty well in the snow.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked down and sighed "I told her not to touch it" She suddenly looked up and turned around, feeling her heart "She not dead yet.." she whispered "she's not dead yet!" she yelled "That means" she quickly grabbed clover and put his ear to her chest. she laughed "What are the chances! she's fine!" She got up and picked clover up rushing her to a bed "If she's still alive that means it found something, and if it found something.." she set clover down, waiting for the change

Buddy stayed quiet, then realized. “I told her to go with them. I.....I killed her.....” He said, raising his Splattershot. “I.....I cant see her in heaven.....I’ll be in hell.” He said, putting the Splattershot against his head. “Sorry....” He didnt think about anything besides what he did, and slowly put his hand on the trigger.

Splinter immediately jumped up, tackling Buddy. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” He yelled, pinning his arms behind his back and kicking his weapon away. “YOUR NOT DYING! EVEN IF YOU DID, HOW DO YOU THINK CLOVER WOULD FEEL IF SHE WAS HERE RIGHT NOW!?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
the computer spoke up "Sir there a situation outside" It showed him a feed of the inkling. she pointed at the two benders "You two go stop him, now!" her attention turned to the inkling, "Hold on clover"

Kuannira finally noticed Atsuko. "Me! Go with her! But she's a flamslinger!"
Atsuko narrowed her eyes. "And you are a racist. Eli asked you to do something now I'm not going to go into the whole entire war thing until after what Eli asked us to do is over. I'll do it all by myself if I have too." Atsuko stormed out and into the cold to stop Buddy.

Buddy pulled out a Splat Bomb, one of his most lethal weapons, and threw it at Splinter. “Maybe you’ll see her...” He growled, before turning and seeing Atsuko, throwing another Splat Bomb as he ran off, tears falling down his face. “I don’t deserve life anymore....I’m a murderer.....a stupid, sibling killer!”