• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook her head "Stop assuming what hes saying" He leaned down and picked up to of the welding looking masks and tossed one to each of them "Wear these, it will get bright" Placing one one his head he moved the powerful welder over to another hole"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The inside of the mask was pitch black. not even light from the sides, it went straight from that, to it hurt, it was so bright as she turned it on. she quickly moved, cutting and welding the clear pipes until she was finally done turning it off, studying her work

Villager tried looking around. “(Woah...who turned out the lights....?)” He said, walking out of the room, feeling around for anything. “Can I take this off now....?” Peridot asked.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked out of the room for a second and grabbed Villager "Yeah you missed it" pulling of the mask he pulled him back in the room noticing his paper sign "Nice sign, but that's not where it belongs, I was just about to put it back, in fact " Eli walked up to the drive

Peridot took off her mask. “Hey Villager, why can’t you speak English anyway...?” She asked. “(You try watching over a town as mayor when the town is filled with talking animals, and your only a kid. You kinda have to speak different languages.)” He said. “Oh, you never learned? Ok.” Peridot said, and Villager punched her in the arm. “Ow...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli rolled her eyes and picked up the drive looking it all over one last time before she placed it back, bending some wires and correcting some connections, and finally, opening it up and studying the gem

Peridot walked over to watch Eli, while Villager stayed off to the side. “(Peridot, you shouldn’t be that close....)” Villager said, a hint of fear to his voice. Peridot walked over to him, concerned. “Whats wrong kid...?” She asked, and Villager hugged her as a distraction. “Um...kid....?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli closed the drive and carefully slid it back into its slot. the tubes all filled up with what looked like blue liquid rapidly, giving all the tubes a glowing dark blue look instead of clear as the drive flared brightly.

Peridot looked at the tubes in awe, while Villager smiled. “(Your easily excitable.)” He said, letting her go. “(...it is pretty though.....)” He mumbled, and Peridot nodded. “Yeah...it is nice...” She said, and Villager smiled more. “(You got it right, good job.)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli dusted off his hands and turned to the other "all I need to do now is fix the generator and this thing should be flight worthy!" He picked up the masks and the machine "Come with me please" He walked out of the room and over to the hall he had said was the terminal room

Peridot followed after him excitedly, while Villager sighed. “(Oh boy....)” He said, running to catch up. “How come you need to run?” Peridot asked. “(You try keeping up when you have tiny legs!)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli opened the door that was labeled 5 "Stay here, you are not allowed in here" She vanished into the room, closing the door behind her. she walked over to the welders place and carefully locked it up

“Great, I’m stuck with you.” Peridot mumbled. “(Hey! I can understand English you know!)” Villager said. “Oh, I’m sorry. Can’t understand you! How about you just go!” Peridot growled. “(Fine! I’ll be outside!)” Villager snapped back, running off and out of the ship. “(Idiot....)”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked out the room and looked around "Wheres villiger?" He looked into Peridot's eyes "You didn't do anything, did you?" He started to make his way out the hall to go find Villiger

“I just was talking to him.” Peridot mumbled.
——————————
Villager walked away from the ship, pulling his axe out. “(Stupid Peridot....I’ll show her.....)” He muttered. He heard a noise behind him, seeing zombies. “(...Heh. Good timing. Practice will get my mind off this.)” He said, running at the closest zombies and slicing through them, a grin on his face.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned "Just talking, really?" she sighed "Well can you go get him? I'll be in the generator room, meet me there" Then he walked to the generator room and picked up his wire box on the way

Peridot sighed, walking away. “Stupid kid...taking up time...” She mumbled, walking out of the ship.
——————
Villager grinned, looking at the zombie parts on the ground around him. “(No one....can stop...me.....)” He said grinning more, gripping the axe tighter.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli dragged away the yellow wire that had been crushed, replacing it with a new one and hanging the new one from the ceiling, attaching one end to a checkpoint in the wall and the other he carefully added to a box inside the generator. He started to inspect the box for anything else wrong

“Let us out...” Kite growled. “No, I can’t. Sorry.” Clover tried saying, when Kite got up, walking to the wall. “THATS BULLS***! LET US THE F*** OUT YOU SON OF A B****!” Kite yelled, and Clover backed away. Chidori even backed into another corner, far away from Kite. “Calm down....” Clover said, putting her hands infront of her.

Peridot could hear yelling and cursing, so she decided to check that out first, running back in the ship. She followed the noise, seeing Clover. “That must be an intruder, breaking those people out!’ She thought, before tackling Clover.

Clover yelped in pain, trying to push Peridot off. “Whats going on!? Who are you!?” She yelled. Kite watched, backing away a bit. “Woah....a crazy person.....I’m gonna get along with her just fine.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
As Eli was working on the generator the computer spoke up "Sir there is a situation on the bridge" She sighed "What now?" She got up and hurried to the bridge, she saw what was going on and grabbed peridot apart from Clover "Whats going on here?"

Clover hid behind Eli, whimpering. “I dont know! She just attacked me!” She said, terrified of Peridot. “How cute. She’s afraid of something tiny. She is smaller though.” Kite snickered, while Chidori nodded a bit.

“She’s an intruder! And intruders are punished!” Peridot yelled, pulling away from Eli and walking behind her, and grabbed Clover by the neck.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
"She is no an intruder, she was here before you" He grabbed peridot and held them in front of her, she pulled on her lightning and held it behind her eyes, making them glow a menacing dark blue. "Who do you think you are, being mean to everyone?"

“I’m sorry, who says I listen to you?” Peridot said, crossing her arms. She pulled away again, walking over to the cell. “Hey, how do you open this thing?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli growled "This is my ship, you do what I say because this is my domain" He looked at Peridot very harshly "It opens by voice command, why do you want to know?"

“To let them out. Duh.” Peridot said, shrugging. Villager had walked back inside and was watching. He walked over, pressing the blade of his axe on Peridots back. “(Guess who.)”

Clover rubbed her neck, whimpering again. “Let us out! I cant stay in here forever, I have a sister to take care of.” Kite said, gesturing to Chidori, who had climbed on his back, and had one of Kites tentacles in her mouth, and was tugging on it. “She....shouldn’t be in this place forever....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli held his head "I'll let you go when I deal with this Moron" He turned to villager and grabbed his axe "none of that" Put the axe over his shoulder "No fighting on my ship, here we cooperate" He glared at all of them "A presume you're all old enough to understand that concept?"

Villager nodded, pulling out another axe. “Where do you keep that...?” Peridot asked, and Villager only smiled and walked off. “I guess...but that doesnt mean this is over.” Peridot growled.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli glared at Peridot "It had better be over..." He locked over at the cell "Time to let you guys out, Computer! open the door!" the energy wall opened up to a door "You're allowed to stay if you want, but no funny business, ot you're gone!"

Kite immediately ran out, Chidori falling off his back. Kite didnt notice, being to busy running around. Chidori made an annoyed sound, pushing herself up. Clover couldn’t help but giggle a bit. “Your brother doesnt seem to be the brightest either, huh?” She said, bending down and patting Chidori on her head, while she squeaked happily. “Can’t talk either....heh, I see why Kite likes you.” Clover said, while Chidori looked up with a smile.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at the inklings with a tired look "Glad to see your excited" She turned around and walked to the door "I'm going to bed for a while, Don't do anything crazy, or I swear I'll" She waved her hand around as if it meant something before vanishing of to her bedroom

Last edited:
Chidori watched Eli leave, squeaking a bit. “Oh...that’s Eli. Our friend. Dont worry, she’s nice! She protects us, and I’m sure she’ll protect you as well.” Clover said, and Chidori nodded. Kite walked into the room. “I see she made a friend.”
——————
“Do you trust them?” Buddy asked Ginova, who was throwing a ball around. “Sure. Why not.” Ginova replied.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sat down on her bed and rubbed her face "Computer, tell me if Peridot gets near anything classified past a 1" ... "Yes sir" with that she laid down and went to sleep

“So, Whats so dangerous about this place?” Kite asked. “Well, I used to be an inkling, touched a box, and I’m an octoling now!” Clover said, and Kite nodded. “Oh, and Alans on top of the ship. You should keep Chidori away from him.” She said, and Kite looked around. “If I can find her.” He said, not seeing her.
———————
Alan flew down from the ship, yawning. “Man, I’m bored...” He mumbled. He heard a squeaking sound, turning and seeing Chidori. “Oh, hey little kid.” He said, his tail swaying back and forth. Chidori giggled and grabbed his tail, and Alan couldn’t help but smile.