• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The FXZ Virus.

Splinter yelped in surprise as he jumped away from the explosion, landing face first in snow. He sat up and coughed some snow out, turning to where Buddy was, seeing him gone. “Frick...”

Buddy slowed down again, sitting down against a tree. “Clover.....why did this happen....why can’t I just die.....” He thought, pressing the Splattershot against his chest. His finger hovered above the trigger, as he smiled. “Sorry....” He thought, pressing it down. Blood began dripping from where he shot himself, smiling a bit. “Hehe....this wont kill if it isnt patched up soon..especially since I Used my own ink....but.....it’ll do....” He thought, shutting his eyes. “I can wait....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli held Clovers hand "Colver can you hear me? I know its painful, but you will be okay." Eli knew that she still might not be okay, but she did not let that show as she was in pain

Atsuko found the inkling. "No you're going to live. And you're going to like it." She got a bandage and wrapped it around his chest where the wound was. "Eli told me to stop you, so I am. Now we are going back and you are going to apologize to Eli for scaring him even more." She demanded as she took his hand and brought him back.

“No....just let me die.....” Buddy mumbled, trying to stop Atsuko. “I dont wanna live....I dont deserve it....” He said again, looking up at Atsuko. “I cant move on from this....I hurt her, and now she’s gonna be gone....”
———————
Ginova looked at Eli, tilting his head. “Are you sure she’s gonna be ok...?” He asked, concerned. “What if Buddy....and her.....what if they die....I’ll be alone....”

Atsuko glared at Buddy. "You know this is about the time you learn something from your mistakes, not try and kill youreslf. Of course that might just be from the world I'm from." Atsuko said. "Even the Avatar makes mistakes, he made a mistake that killed everyone he ever loved. It's what you do because of those mistakes makes you who you are."

“I....I wont then.....but, I can’t move on from this. Even if she magically survives, I still caused it, I cant move on from that.” He said sadly. “I’m not even her brother. We were almost sold like slaves. I was taken, but, she was given to them. I swore I’d protect her like family, and failed.” He looked up at her again. “Your the only one who knows that...so dont tell them....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked at Ginova her age now showing in her eye "I'm not sure, but hope is a powerful thing," looking down at clover she said "Even if she lives, clover will never be the same again..."

Ginova nodded and looked at Clover. “She’s the only person who ever was nice. The others, even Buddy, hate me. Buddy hates any Octoling....but.....she cared. She protected me from everyone.” He said, stepping back a bit.

Spark walked in the room, and Splinter ran in after a little while. “Is she...o-ok...?” Spark asked, worried about the kid. “She will be...” Splinter muttered.

Suddenly, there was a flash of white light. Ginova covered his eyes, confused. “What!?” He uncovered his eyes, tilting his head. “She’s....not that different....” He said, seeing she looked pretty much the same, besides being an Octoling. “Frick....Buddy is gonna flip out.....again....”

Atsuko looked at Buddy, her expression softening. "Of course not. I never had anyone to protect be. I had Shingi, yes, but he is a messager bird. No one kills messagers."
Kuannira stood inside still. She wouldn't work with that Firebender.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and checked over clover "shes fine, better than I expected" she turned to the new edition to the group, a little angirly "What is your problem? someone was dying outside and you went against my orders to go save his life," she walked up to her and narrowed her eyes "That 'Fireflinger' you so utterly despise, just went and saved a life you refused to do anything about!" she shook her head "Looking to the past is a good thing, but you can't dwell on it forever"

Last edited:
"You don't understand what her kind did. She is lucky that I don't attack her on the spot. Firebenders are the worst kind of people out there. Sure they say they've changed, but when is their Fire Lord going to snap and go crazy. When are they going to analyte whole entire populations again? When are they going to go all mass genocide on the Water Tribes because we are next in line for the Avatar cycle? I'll tell you something. 10 years ago she would of killed me if her Fire Lord told her too. Without hesitation. I can see it in her eyes, she is a Fire Noble, right hand to the Fire Lord. You don't believe me I can tell, but she is far from innocent." Kaunnira ranted.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli scowled "Don't say things you don't know, I understand a lot more than you think" Eli looked over at the video of outside "For all you know, shes from a totally different universe" Turning her furious gave back on her she added "I've been to many universe like yours, some where desolate wastelands of war, some where the firebenders succeeded, and even some where the water tribe eradicated the other nations." She got real close to the water benders face "For all you know waterbenders did exactly the same to her"

Last edited:
Skitters just kind of watched this exchange awkwardly. So many terms being thrown around that she didn't understand...it was confusing. "Uh."
Meanwhile, Taranza flinched at the bright flash of light, covering his eyes. "Ah!" After it cleared and he uncovered his eyes, he went to check on Clover. "A-Are you alright? What happened?" Turning to Ginova, he added, "What was that light?"

Kuannira looked at Eli. "That is against our ways! We would never attack the other elements! Water is the element of change! We live near the spirits. Waterbenders are the second most spiritly attuned only the Air Monks used to have a better connection than us! The Firebenders killed them too. They killed Tui! The only reason we can still bend is because Yue gave her gift of life back to Tui. She became Tui. Chief Sokka loved her. Now you tell me to forgive them for nothing! I can never forgive the Firebenders!"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli snarled "Here in the wide multiverse, there is one rule, accept you know nothing, or die. If you think you know something, when it turns out you don't you don't, you stand no chance" She turned around and crossed her arms "I believe in proof of character, proving who you are by what you do, the firebender has been nothing but helpful, fighting off zombies, helping with my ship, and even more!" she looked over your shoulder "And the waterbender left someone to die, when they had every power to save them!" She walked out of the room "I have other stuff to attend to now." she walked outside where buddy and Atsuko was, smiling she said "Clover is alive, and she will be for a long time now"

Last edited:
Kuannira stood in silence. How could she be worse than a flamslinger.
FLASHBACK
Kuannira played with her mother. Her mother had no bending abilities whatsoever, but she didn't care. That meant her mother would live and stay with her. That meant that they could be together. Kuannira was 5 at the time, still not knowing all about the war. Katara and Sokka left with someone important. She loved playing with him during the time he was there. Now it was just her, her mother, the other women in the tribe, and the other children. She was having a blast until she Waterbended. Her mother's eyes grew wide in fear. Her mother gave her life to the Fire Nation to keep her child safe. Her mother died due to her waterbending, and now she knew all about the war and what it did to families.
FLASHBACK OVER
Kuannira decided to leave the ship. She was not welcomed here.

Atsuko smiled at Eli. "Really? That's great!"

“R-Really....? She’s gonna be okay...?” Buddy asked, not believing it.
—————
Ginova ignored Taranza, running after Kuannira. “Hey! Wait up!” He ran infront of her, blocking her from going further. “Don’t go. Even if you think you should, you don’t know the danger. Zombies, mutants, and other terrible things!” He walked closer to her, and smiled a bit. “You aren’t going if I’m around. I never do this, stop random strangers, let alone talk to them. But, I think you deserve another chance.”
—————
Clover stirred a bit, slowly sitting up. “O-ow....what H-Happened....?” She asked quietly, looking around. “Where am I....? Who are these p-people....?”

Kuannira walked around him. "I'm not wanted here. Why should I stay if I'm forced to work with a flamslinger? I had my chance and I failed it. I am a healer, and yet I let someone die because I don't like Firebenders. I think it is best that I leave for now. Don't worry, I can impale these 'zombies' with ice if I need to." Kuannira replied. She didn't want to be here, not after what Eli said. She hated Firebenders and she would never forgive them, even if she tried.

Ginova nodded. “I’m just gonna ask one thing then. If the worst happens, to us, or you, come back. I want everyone to be safe, ok?” He said, backing away a bit. “Be careful.” He mumbled, turning around and starting to walk back.

Kuannira nodded. "I might come back if I am welcomed. But right now your leader, Eli, hates me. I'll be safe, don't worry. The tribe teaches us how to survive." Then she walked out of the ship leaving the group.

Ginova looked around, pulling his Splattershot out. “I’m always gonna wonder why we are here....but, I’m never gonna stop trying to protect everyone.” He said to himself. “Well said kid.” A voice said from behind him, and he turned to be face to face with Alan. “You’re that creep....” Ginova said, and Alan nodded. “Yeah, but, its not true. I’m a...helper. Come with me kid, I wont control you unless you make me.” He said, and Ginova nodded. “Don’t try anything though, or your dead.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled and nodded to buddy "She is... Fine, you can go see her, shes in the first bedroom" Eli turned around and saw Kuannira leaving, walking up to her she frowned "Leaving so soon" seeing the look on her face she sighed "Look, I don't hate you, but you made a big mistake" She looked over at Atsuko "I'm not asking you to forgive her" Eli looked back "But I am asking you not to fight her, and to work with her" She turned around and looked at the sky "I can't count the times I've been forced to work with someone I would gladly kill"

Buddy immediately ran off to where Clover was. “Your ok thank god I thought I lost you!” He yelled, hugging her as tight as he could. “C-Can’t b-breathe.....” Clover said quietly, and Buddy let go. “S-Sorry...but....w-who are you g-guys....?” Clover asked, and Buddy looked at her with a sad look. “You forgot....this time you dont even remember me huh....that’s understandable, it’ll come to you.” He said, forcing a smile.
———————
Alan led Ginova through a forest near the ship, as they approached a wrecked building, with junk piled on the roof. “Go on in.” Alan said, and Ginova walked inside, looking up at the ceiling, seeing it was unstable. “Is this your house or something?” He asked, and Alan shrugged, standing in the doorway. “I guess.”

Kuannira shook her head. "I can't bring myself to work with her, not after everything the Fire Nation did to me. When I see her I see the soldiers. Also, I failed as a healer. I let someone die. For that, I need to go into exile." Kuannira replied. "If I do happen to see any of you again then I might join back with you." Kuannira went away, the snow that remained crunching under her feet.

“So, why am I here?” Ginova asked, and Alan grinned. “See the unstable roof? Any force could cause every heavy thing on it to fall and crush anything under it.” Ginova realized he walked into a trap, him being inside. “Don’t you dare!” He yelled, and Alan walked outside, then slammed the door shut. Ginova felt the small house start shaking. “Oh no...”He thought, putting his gas mask on and his hood over his head. “Plan B, walk slowly towards the door to avoid being crushed, and scare that creep away.”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed "If it helps any, I understand what you went though" She looked over at her one last time "You can come back as soon as your ready" He walked over to where Atsuko "Let's go see Clover now, see if she ok"

Buddy sat next to Clover, while she moved farther away. “Clover, its me, Buddy. Your older brother. Can’t you remember? Even a little?” He asked softly. Clover shook her head no, whimpering a bit. “G-Get away from m-me....I don’t k-know any of y-you....” She said in a quiet voice, while Buddy continued trying to approach her. Clover grabbed a blanket and hid under it, growling a little when Buddy tried taking it away.

Atsuko nodded. "I do apologize if me being here is making it hard for her to work here. Some people still feel the scars of war, some never fade away. Firebenders are the ones who started the war, and we did do some awful things, but we have changed with our new Fire Lord, Zuko."
Kuannira decided to find a water source and build a shelter from there. She was not used to this climate of sudden changes. One minute it's just like home, the next it is like she is in the Fire Nation.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook her head "Its not your fault" She started to walk over to the ship "Come let's go see the patient, then we need to go finish the work in the drive room"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli lead Atsuko back to the room and saw Clover run to the corner "Don't come on to sudden, she's been through a lot of trauma in the last few minutes" She slowly walked over to clove saying "Its alright, I'm here to help, I understand" She sat down next to her "You alright?"

Clover looked at Eli with a confused look, trying to back away farther. “W-who are you, w-where am I, w-Whats going on!? How did I e-even get h-here....?” Buddy looked over at Eli. “Something happened. Instead of only losing a bit of her memory, she lost pretty much all of it....” He said sadly, looking back down at Clover, who was curled up. “I dont know what’s going on with her...”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli Smiled kindly at Clover "You've went through a lot of pain, you are copisating by forgetting, you should remember everything in a short while" She pointed to herself "I am Eli captain of the ship you are on right now"

“Ok...” Clover said, nodding a bit. Buddy walked over, and Clover growled at him. “Oh come on! How come she’s fine with you!” He yelled, and Clover hid behind Eli with a whimper. “Why’s that guy being s-so scary...?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli chuckled "Hes just frustrated, you need to rest for now" Eli led Clover back to her bed "I'll be right back with something to eat" She turned around "Everyone out!" she said while showed everyone out the door.

Clover nodded and looked around, curling into a ball. “Am I supposed to remember something...?Did I do something wrong?” She asked herself, but ignored the thought. Buddy grumbled a bit, but walked outside. “Yo, Gino, you comin’ in?” He called, not seeing the octoling anywhere. “Strange...”
——————
Ginova walked towards the door, as Alan opened and slammed the door again with a laugh. “Shoot.” Ginova thought, looking up as the roof collapsed. Alan snickered and began walking away. “Good luck gettin’ out....”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli noticed Ginova was missing "Buddy, go look for Gino if you will" He turned to Atsuko "Change of plans, we are cooking a meal for miss 'I can't leave the box alone'"