• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Marona looks back at their tails and her smile gets even happier. It would seem making hearts with their tails in the illusion of an alohan vulpix is the quickest way to cheer her up. Marona smiles happily and looks into Luster's eyes. See illusion s can be fun.

Luster said nothing as his vision started to get a bit blurry. His tails slowly started to separate from Marina's and started to drop to the ground. Luster lowers his head and starts to pant.

Marina starts to get worried. She asks" are you ok bro?if you still aren't healed you should be resting. I'm sorry I asked you to do so much while not healthy." She then puts her head down in shame and cries into the floor.

Luster looks at Marona and pets her to comfort her. "It's okay," he said, "You didn't know, so it wasn't your fault." His illusion slowly fades and eventually he turned back into himself. Luster proceeds to lay down.

Luna sighed when she finished bandaging Blitz up. "I'm going to check on Luster, okay? Stay safe," she said with a smile and walked into the den with Luster and Marona. "Luster, are you-" she stopped her sentence when she saw him panting and Marona crying then she rushed over to Luster and gently set him down on the moss bed. "Luster! You should be resting!" She scolded him as she got some bandages out and a berry. "Eat this, it's a healing berry," she said as she handed it to Luster and started to wrap Luster's wounds.

After being set down by Luna, Luster got the berry and started eating it as she wrapped some bandages around him. "Thanks Luna," he said, "And sorry, I was just spending time with Marona."

Luna sighed then smiled at Luster. "I understand but don't get up until you've fully healed and Marona," she said with a smile as she turned to Marona. "It's not your fault and don't believe it's your fault just be careful with Luster until he heals, okay" she said with a smile then she turned back to Luster to finish bandaging him up. "Done!" She said then she put the bandages away and sat a few feet away from the door. "I'll watch guard, Luster you rest and Marona you can keep either Blitz or Luster company," she said then she starred at the door with a murderous gaze.

(Just got back from taking my afternoon nap, sorry I didnt reply for so long...)

Blitz passed out again into another dream. "Come back to the city or pay your fate..." the voice begged once more. "Never! Id rather be hurt than be with you!" Blitz growled, very angry that he has to have the same dream over and over. "Alright then, your wish has been granted..." the voice disappeared again, and sooner or later he was back in reality. Blitz soon spotted smoke rising in the distance, he wanted to investigate, but he would hurt himself really badly if he walked even a couple steps. "Smoke! Smoke!" Blitz yelled, he was worried if there was something going on.

Last edited:
Luna heard Blitz then she looked at Marona with urgent eyes. "Stay here and protect Luster if you have to!" She said then she raced to Blitz and saw the smoke. "Blitz, I'm going to take you to where Luster and Marona are," she said as she put Blitz in her back and tried her best to get to the den with Luster and Marona as fast as she could. When she got to their den she gently put Blitz down next to Luster and stood in front of them protectively. "Marona, stay back. I'll protect you guys," she said then gave a low warning growl towards the smoke.

Blitz sniffed the air. "Its not a fire, a pokemon must be causing this smoke." Blitz said. "I wonder what pokemon it is..." he sniffed the air again. "Scents of some Staraptor, they're pretty dangerous..."

Torch was woken up by the shouts of 'Smoke'. She grabbed some bowls of clean water, then ran into the den where Luster, Luna, Marona, and Blitz was. "Im scared..." Torch murmured as he hid in the back.

Luna growled lowly then got in a defensive stance. "No, I'll fight them if I have to. You don't need to do anything," she said and with a smirk she waited until something came out of the smoke to get them, of course she wouldn't let them touch the Pokémon behind her.

"But you won't be able to fight them on your own," Luster said in a concerned voice. He tries to get up so he could help Luna, but fails to do so.

Marona hopes that they aren't dealing with a ground type because they could just pop right through the floor to get them. Now that she was thinking about it a lot of Pokemon can learn dig from tm. Like the majority of ground based Pokemon can learn dig. A few flying Pokemon can know dig too like flygon. Granted she was a fairy so she knew she would be helpful again st a flygon if it came but if any steel or poison Pokemon came out of the floor she would just be a liability. She hoped that never happened. She just wanted to be safe. She says" we have been attacked so much there must be a reason for it."

Luna heard Luster and smiled. "I've been in plenty of battles, I have experience and I'm quite good in strategizing and battling. I can do this," she said then she returned her smirk of confidence and continued to wait for the Staraptor. When she heard what Marona had said, she said, "I've been attacked many times but your right. We can get a reason later but right now is not the time."

Marona nods and says" if we ever fight a dragon or fighting type I can help because I'm a fairy. And considering almost all of us are weak to fighting types and most dragons are really powerful I think I might be needed if that happens. Also we need to make sure no one can dig up into our dens because if they do so they can bypass you and get straight to use without you being able to prevent them from getting a first hit or whisking us away to whatever place they call home."

Luna sighed then she looked up and tried to see if any Pokémon was in the smoke. "I have quick reflexes, don't worry," she said and with that her smirk of confidence returned to her face.

"Ive been in many battles before too." Blitz said. "If I was better I probably would crafted items to help us, and we've probably wouldve taken out the Staraptor." Blitz pressed his paw into the floor, it stung, but not as before. He than checked his heartbeat. It was steady. "I think... I think I regained enough blood to walk again." Blitz pulled out his claws to test his muscle strength. "I just need a little weight on this, and a bit more rest..." Blitz tryed to get up. He was standing up for a split second before falling. "Maybe alot of rest...." He sighed.

Luna had a look of worry for a split second which turned into a growl. "Torch, Marona, you two are my back ups," she said then she looked into the smoke again, waiting for the enemy.

Marona nods and looks over at torch. She ask her " are you ready fluffy?". She uses fairy wind into the smoke in an attempt to clear it away. It only displaces the closest smoke though if anything was in there it got hit.

(OOC: Will make a new character soon )
"I'd rather not attack, unless they come at us. If you attack them theres a more chance they'll come towards us." Torch whispered. "We've rather come out without bloodshed." Torch got into a battle stance just in case. Her fur grew burning hot, ready to pummel into the enemy and burn them. She could barely see the Staraptor. They were attacking innocent pokemon. "The Staraptor is attacking innocent Pokemon!" Torch said. She was worried.

Luna sighed then she smiled at Marona and Torch. "I'll be back," she said with a smile then she walked over to the Staraptor and the poor Pokémon. "Hey, leave them alone," she demanded with an evil glint in her eyes.

Nyx, invested in the book that she found on the forest floor a couple weeks ago, sat below a tree listening to the sounds of the flying type Pokemon. She heard a little commotion in the distance, but not enough to put down this interesting book.

(OOC: using my new character!)
Alex was being attacked by a heard of Staraptor. He was struggling, the Staraptor was covered in mud, which made it hard for Alex to track. One of the Staraptor heard the growls of Luna. And started charging at her. Alex tangled the Staraptor up with vine whip and it plummled into a ground.
Alex fell to the ground, losing energy to fight. "Get off me!" The blind pokemon growled. He tried to use solar beam, but it was a cloudy day.

Marona wished Luna would get back to them already. She knew Luna had to help the Pokemon but she didn't want Luna to get hurt because she thought that if Luna got injured they stood no chance.

Alex's Solar Beam appeared from the clouds, crashing on the violent Staraptor. The Staraptor fled and flew to the woods. "Thank you, so much..." Alex had a slight smile on his appearance. "Ill be on my way." Alex walked off, leaving a huge trail of blood behind.

Luna sighed in relief but saw the trail of blood that Alex left behind. "Hey! You need to heal, come with me," she said as she used Shadow Ball on the last standing Staraptor. "We have healing supplies and a couple of wounded but we can give you something to heal your wound," she said as she walked over to Alex.

"I guess a full restore could help..." The Gogoat groaned. He didnt like living with others, but he needed the help. Alex sniffed his way to some full restores back at the dens. He heard Luster, Marona, Blitz, and Torch chatting. "Hello..." Alex greeted them. He was blind, so he didnt know where he was.

Luna sighed as she got out the healing supplies. "May as well change the other bandages," she muttered as she got out the bandages and a potion. She sprayed the potion on Alex's main wound then wipped the blood off his fur and started to wrap it up. When she was done she padded over to Blitz and changed his bandages. When she was done with that she changed Luster's bandages and looked at Alex. "What's your name?" She asked him with a smile.

Luster watched as everything went down and watches as Luna and Alex entered. He watched as she tended Alex and as she changed his and Blitz's bandages. Luster turned to the Gogoat and smiles.

"Alex. Some friends call me Ol' Alex." Alex yawned. He felt the surface of the ground and sniffed around, trying to picture his surrondings. "I am blind so I use my sence of smell to figure out surrondings, and I use my hearing in combat." Alex waited in patience for the sun to come up.
"Anyways its nice meeting everyone." Alex smiled. "What your names?" He asked.

"Im Blitz..." Blitz felt tired, he couldn't move, his vision was blurry, his head hurts, and his body temperature is extremely cold. "And over there is T-Torch... shes sleeping so dont b-bother her." Blitz groaned as he felt even more cold. He turned his head around and groaned loudly.

Last edited:
Luna looked at Blitz with worry then rushed to his side. "Blitz, what's wrong," she asked quietly and got some blankets for the others while she would stand guard. "Are you cold?" She asked and put a blanket on Blitz.

Blitz turned his head around towards the wall. "C-Cold..." He mumbled before he passed out again into the dream world. "I see you have returned, are you ready to come back now? I heard Hypothermia can kill!" The voice begged. "Never! You have to do more than that to convince me!" Blirz growled, a idea bloomed in his head, he could use the dream world to his advantage. "Alright then..." The voice disappeared once again, and in a heartbeat he was back in real life.

Luna looked at Blitz with concerned eyes as she passed out blankets to the rest of her comrades. There were three blankets left so she put the rest of the blankets on Blitz's sleeping form. When Blitz woke up she forced a smile on her face. "Are you okay?" She asked Blitz with concern. 'Why am I worried? I just met him, maybe this is how Pokémon feel when they meet other Pokémon or it's Marona that cares more for him and I don't want to see her cry.

Rowl woke up. "Huh where am I? Where is mom and Dad? Where is HOME" Rowl shouted across the Forest. "I have got to be brave and continue to find my parents or I will stay lost forever". Rowl said to himself

"Im fine, thanks." Blitz replied, his voice was very strong. It was only a matter of time before he is healthy enough to walk again. He started up in the sky, one side of the sky was raining, while the other was shining, and a rainbow appeared in the middle of the 'two' skies. Feelings his paws, Blitz was relieved his last dream was only a couple of seconds.

Marona said "My name is Marona. Have you always been blind or did something happen?" She yawns and looks over at Luster.

The Gogoat sat down. "I was in a fire and I lost too much bloods that my eyes doesnt work anymore..." Alex sighed, feeling bad that he was the only blind one around here. He noticed the sun in the distance and walked towards it.

Luna sighed then her ears perked up when she heard the yelling and she went on high alert. "Marona, stay here and protect them if you need to. I'm going to check something out," she said and walked out of the den and toward the yelling.