• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Luna looked at Rowl and growled. "Who are you?" She asked with her teeth bared. "If your no trouble then I will leave and tend to my own matters but if you aren't I will take no mercy on you," she growled.

Luster stood up slowly and went out to follow Luna. He caught up to Luna and saw her threatening a Rowlet. "Hey, chill out," he said he puts his pawn on her shoulder, "He doesn't look dangerous."

Luna jumped at the sound of Luster's voice then sighed. "Luster, your hurt. You should be resting," she scolded him as she gently removed Luster's paw from her shoulder.

"I know," Luster said as his paw was moved, "But I could a little curious so I followed. Besides I'm fine." He was still feeling a bit of pain but tries to ignore it.

Luna sighed when Luster said he was fine and turned to him. "Luster, your not fine. Those Houndour and Houndoom left a big hit on you. You passed out for at least twenty minutes," she replied with worry. "But I guess we should go since there is no trouble," she muttered and looked at Rowl and with a sigh she asked, "Are you alone?"

Last edited:
Rocky The Rockruff, Was a Dark Selfless Kind He had a trainer that thought he was weak. The Trainer Abandoned Him in the forest he was forever alone and still is he found a Amazing Waterfull he went to drink water he was so happy when He Licked it !! Now let's get to now. Rocky Made a house inside the Waterfull he was Starting to turn Dark!! He ran out the Darkness jumped in the water and turned light! "Rock?" Rocky Said in amazement
But then He realised it was just that under the Waterfull it was Dark he would light up the place and for now he's Safe. To be Continued...

"Woah who are they and what are they doing" Rowly said looking down at the ground and speaking to himself. "Wow they must be nice though so I'm going to talk to them." Rowly said.

Luna snapped her head toward Rowly when she heard him and growled. "Don't get too close," she said with a growl and bared teeth. "Luster, go back to the den. If something happens or if Marona finds you gone, she's going to freak out," she said with a mental sigh.

Rowly found an Incineroar close by " Really again wow".
"Rowly look out" Rowl said (Can I take over rowls character plz)
"Huh ahhh" Rowly said as he got burnt by the Incineroar.
"Rowly noooo" Rowl said in tears watching his brother fall to the ground

(Go ahead)
Luna watched in horror as Rowly got burnt by the Incineroar. "Hold on! We'll take him to our den with medical supplies!" She said and picked Rowly up and put him on her back. "Luster, take care of the other one. We have to get back to the den" she said quickly before running into the den, setting Rowly down, and getting a potion, some bandages, and a bowl of water. "Hold still," she told Rowly as she sprayed him with the potion then started to wrap up the places that had burn marks.

Luster nodded and quickly picked up Rowl and put him on his back. He immediately started to feel a bit of pain but tried to endure it as he ran back to the den with the Rowlet on his back. He went in the den, put Rowl down and started panting a bit.

Luna finished bandaging Rowly up then looked at Luster with worry. "Luster, are you okay?" She asked him as she walked over to him. 'I can't believe how many Pokémon that are wounded are in here,' she thought with a mental sigh. "You should rest," she said then she looked at Marona with a smile. "Everything is fine so don't worry about it," she said with the same smile. 'It would be a wonder if I got out of this still sane,' she thought with a mental sigh.

"Huh where am I and where is the Incineroar what is this place?" Rowly said.
"You are inside of what seems to be a den ok" Rowl said to Rowly.
"Why am I here the last thing I remember doing was fighting the Incineroar but nothing else" Rowly said.
"Well we are here now ok" Rowl said.

(I have no wifi, so I will have internet for one hour every day, my phone lasts only a hour becaue its cheap...)

Torch woke up when he saw Luster, Luna, and a Rowlet returning from the woods. "Are you ok Luster?" Torch asked as she walked towards him. "Arent you supposed to be resting?" She passed Luster a Sitrus Berry.

Alex gathered up some berries, then returned to the dens. "I got some berrys for everyone!" Alex smiled as he set down the berry basket, which was almost full.

(Also sorry if this is too short, im tired so r.i.p)

"Hey Rowl I have got to go somewhere ok" Rowly says thinking Rowl won't know she was going to her parents flock.
"Ok have fun Rowly see you later" Rowl said clueless.
"Ok Bye peoples I will be back later" Rowly said.(O.O.C. (I am going to be rowl for a while then I will also be rowly in between that too))
"Bye Rowly" Rowl said.

Luster stopped panting and brought his head up. "I'm fine, don't worry about me," he replied to both Luna and Torch. He then received the Sitrus Berry from Torch. "Thanks Torch," he said and started eating the berry.

Luna sighed when Rowly left. "Alright, now that we have a lot of Pokémon here, I'm going to stand gaurd, you guys can sleep," she said and went in front of the den to stand guard.

"Um hey what are all of your names because I didn't hear them yet" Rowl said
"My name is Rowl I am of course an alolan pokemon Rowlet i lost my family when they flew off but i am here safe with you guys" Rowl said confidently.

Luna looked at Rowl with a cautious expression. "I'm L-Luna," she said reluctantly. "I'm staying gruard so get as much sleep as you can," she said with a mental sigh.

"My name is Luster, nice to meet you," Zenix said with a smile as he finished his berry. Suddenly, he started to pick up a scent that was familiar to him. "Can't it be," he said to himself. Luster then ran out of the den despite his pain and injuries.

"Ok hi Luster you look like a fun guy to play with" said Rowl
"I am the youngest one in my family level wise because I am only level six because my family didn't want me to evolve early like the others so yeah i don't need it anymore i want to battle"

(Rowly now)
"Huh wonder what they are doing now but, I am not going back I have got to stay focused" Rowly said to himself.

Luna looked at Luster as he ran out of the den. "Luster! What in the name of the moons had gotten into you?!" She yelled as she followed him out of the den. She sniffed the air and smelled something. "Luster, be careful," she said as she walked up to Luster.

Luna sighed at Rowl's actions but ignored him. "Luter, what is it that you are worried about?" She asked in a hushed tone so that only they could hear it. 'When-if- I survive this, I will blame JD for this', she thought with a mental sigh.

Luster eventually stopped and sniffed the air one more time. The scent is stronger this time. He turned to the direction of the scent and a Zoroark appeared from the deepest parts of the forest. Luster couldn't believe what he's seeing right now. He slowly walks over to the Zoroark. "Elder?" he asked as he walked slowly, and the Zoroark nodded. Luster smiled brightly and ran towards the Zoroark to hug her. "Elder it is you!" he said as hugged her.

"Luna why aren't you answering me are you mad at Luster" Rowl said

(Rowly time)
"Man I am back with my family finally I am away from them all and I can take over the world" Rowly said to the incineroars.
"Thank you guys i was worried you would never come" Rowly said to them.

Luna followed Luster but wasn't as enthusiastic as Luster was when she saw Elder. "Luster, one you have to rest. Two we have far too many Pokémon in the den. Three, if Elder can fit in the den then Elder may stay. No, I'm not mad at Luster, I just smelt something along with him and apparently the smell was Elder," she said the first part to Luster and the last part to Rowl.

"Oh ok then but where is Rowly he hasn't bee... WHAT IS THAT" Rowl said in awe(Rowl)
(Rowly) "Sorry Rowl I was using you as my slave that way I could get attacked by the Incineroar and it worked because we are a part of Team Rocket we are here to catch all pokemon and make them ours." Rowly said to Rowl and the others.
(Rowl)"What no you didn't Rowly , but why I thought you were cool but I was sure wrong" Rowl said as he let out a Leaf age.

Luster didn't pay too much attention to Luna as was too busy being happy to see the Elder. "It's nice to see you too child," the Elder said with a smile. "What are you doing here Elder?" Luster asked with his tail wagging. "Well, I'm here to take you home," the Elder. Luster's tail stopped wagging and pulled away from the hug. "Oh..." he said in disappointment.

Luna looked from Elder and Luster to Rowl and Rowly. "Why does the moon do this?" She muttered and went in front of Rowl after he used Leaf Age on Rowly. "Go away! No one wants you here, whoever you are!" She barked at Rowly with a growl and her teeth bared.

(Rowly only) "Now Incineroar attack and, Destroy the green bird Rowl" Rowly said.
"Haha I will become ruler of this dumb planet one day and finally I can be inside of the pokemon minds" Rowly said.

Luna smirked at Rowly and the Incineroar. "Good luck with that," she said with her smirk as she used Swift on Incineroar then Shadow Ball. "If you want to take over this forest, you'll have to go through me," she said when she landed then used Shadow Beam on Rowly.

"Now Incineroar burn the Den with Inferono Onrush" Rowly said exposing the fire z move.
"Now what are you going to do surrounded in flames now grab the bird" Rowly says as the Incineroar grab Rowl and run off.
"Finally I can get you off this dreaded planet Rowl you will have a slow but painful death" Rowly said.

(Rowl again)
"No never not again I remember this happening a bunch of times but not again." Rowl said with a white light glowing around him.

The elder grew a bit concerned for Luster. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Sorry but....you're wasting your time..." Luster said, "I'm not going back." "Why not?" the elder asks. "Not after what you tried to do..." Luster said as he lowered his head. "Luster look, I had no choice," she said, "Our village population was running low. I had to make some of our people breed, even.... you...."

"No what this can't be happening why are you doing this now" Rowly says about Rowl.
"Dartrix" Rowl says having newly evolved." now you want to mess with me." Rowl says to Rowly.
"Now incineroars use Inferno Onrush on him" Rowly says.

Luna looked between the Elder and Luster. "You breed him?! He's still too young now! When did you breed Luster?!" She yelled, now she was infuriated. "Who does that?! You're supposed to be the Elder! The one that makes smart decisions! That was not a smart decision!" She yelled at the Elder, she wasn't going to stop until she was satisfied but she stopped herself there. She was far from satisfied.

The elder sighed after Luna said that. "No...he didn't breed," the elder said, "He ran away before he could even do it." Luster then turned to Luna. "She didn't want to force us," he said to Luna, "But, the people in our village kept complaining about the population being low...so, she had no choice." "Luckily, that was a year ago and it's no longer an issue," the elder said.

( I haven't been getting notifications for some reason) Marona was asleep. She was having a dream about playing with Luster and Luna. She was wagging her tail in her sleep.