• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Luster smiles and brings out Marona from under him. "No one is going to hurt you," he said as he hugged and pets her, "I promise I'll protect." He then turned to the Combusken. "Sorry, she's only a little kid," he said to her.

Luna looked at Wildsoul with confusion then sighed. "No matter, I have to go, bye" she said and put her head up then walked away from all of them. She sighed and climbed up a tree to think about her old life. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep, still thinking about her past. 'I won't leave you behind!' 'Just go! I can handle this!' "No!" She yelled as a bead of sweat rolloed down her face. She realized it was a dream then sighed and sat down on the tree branch she fell asleep on.

Cerol was walking in the forest. He seen some Zorua's, and 'strange looking eevee'. He slowly started going away, but accidentally stepped on a twig.

Luster lifts Marona and puts her on his back. "Then let's go find her," he said with a smile and proceeded to go to the path the Dark Eevee took. Eventually he found her sitting on a tree branch and stood under the tree.

Marona looks up at Luna and says" fluffy come down I want to be your friend ". She seems to be very happy to see Luna. Her tail is waging very rapidly and she is grinning.She then notices Cerol. She ask " who is that brother. Are they a friend. I like friends. Please be a friend mr.riobu.

Last edited:
Luna looked down at Marona, Zenix, and Cerol then she sighed. "I give up," she muttered and hopped down from the tree. "I'm Luna, who are you two?" She asked the two Zorua with her head tilted to the side.

Marona replied" I'm Marona normally". She then turns into an alohan vulpix and comments" I'm Khione in this form". She then turns into a normal vulpix and says" now I'm ruby". She then turns into a male fennekin and says" and now I'm Anubis". She then turns back into a alohan vulpix and says" I want to be Khione right now".

Luna looked at Khione with a bewildered look. "Well then, that is pretty cool Khione," she said with a smile then she turned to Luster and asked, "who are you?"

Last edited:
Luster watched as Marona transformed into her many different forms. He then turned to Luna. "I'm Luster," he said with a smile, "Nice to meet you."

Luna smiled at Luster and put her head straight up. "Nice to meat you too," she said politely then she turned to Cerol and noticed his uneasiness. "What might your name be?" She asked him with a smile.

Marona altered her voice to sound slightly older asked" what are the names of all your regular illusion forms? Do you just make something up on the spot?" She wagged her pure white tails and giggles.

Luna looked at Khione for a bit then turned her attention back to Cerol. "It's ok, we won't hurt you. We just want to know your name," she said in an attempt to comfort him.

Luna smiled at Cerol then looked at Khione. "No, I'm good. I don't need illusions to hide me or anything. I can hide or fight using my own powers," she said to her with a smile then turned her attention back to Cerol. "Nice to meat you, Cerol," she said with a smile.

Blitz was snoring fast asleep... untill he got awoken by nightmares. "Gah! Greninja attacking me!" Blitz randomly shouted as he used Swift on the tree, knocking some of the branches off. As Blitz went back to his sences. He saw the big mark he made on the tree. "Oops..." Blitz thought as he heard something coming from a distance.

Last edited:
Marona hears the the tree branches fall off. Marona comments "bro did you hear that". She starts to whimper. She says" I heard something knock something else to the ground".

Torch soon woke up to the sound of a branch falling close nearby. "Who did that?" Torch yawned. "Oh hi Blitz!" Torch frowned at the sight of a Riolu running in the distance. "I wonder whats wrong with that Riolu..." Torch question herself as she started walking towards the Pokemon.

Blitz was busy collecting sticks to make a den, untill he saw his cousin running in the opposite direction. "Torch, Wait!" Blitz hollered as he ran after Torch. He was so focused on trying to catch up he wasnt looking were he was going. SPLASH! Blitz ran into a lake...

Luster heard the branches falling from the trees and hugged Marona to comfort her. "Don't worry," he said and starts petting her, "Everything will be alright."

Marona smiles and says " that feels nice bro". She then rest her head into Luster's fur ,and she starts to wag her tails. She seems to be completely calm and relaxed. She seems to really like being petted.

Luster smiles as Marona calms down and continues to pet her. He keeps hearing the sounds and looks around to find out what's causing. 'What's causing it,' he thought to himself.

Marona asks " Bro can you be an alohan vulpix like me?And can some more Pokemon pet me?". She continues to press her face into Luster's fur. She is calm enough right now for anyone to approach her and not freak out.

Blitz was struggling to stay afloat in the water. "Blurb, blur blurb!" Blitz said underwater trying to warn any pokemon nearby to help, but no help came... he kept trying untill his muscles got tired. "HEEEEEEELP! IM DROWNING IN A LAKE!" Blitz yowled when he was a split second afloat. He was pretty sure the whole forest heard him. The lakes current was just too strong for Blitz. He was about to give up and let the water take his life. "If this is the end for me... Torch would soon find out..."
Blitz managed to grab a rock and carved in it "Help! Save me before I drown!" and threw it in the air. Landing on a pokemon's head. Blitz couldnt make out who he threw the rock too, with water in his eyes he gave up and started to pass out.

A rock came out of nowhere and hit Luster's head. "Ow!" he groaned in pain and managed to see where the rock came from. He saw a shiny Eevee passed out and being carried off by the river. "Marona stay here!" he commanded her to do and went off to help the Eevee. Luster jumped in the river and grab the Eevee by his scuff using his mouth. The current was too strong so Luster transformed into a Popplio and was able to swim through it with ease. Luster was to carry the Eevee back to land and transformed back to his own self. "Hey, are you okay," he said as he shook him a bit.

"Y-yeah, im good, t-thank you very much..." Blitz's voice was cracking up. After spewing and shaking off the water from his fur and body, he was soaked with wet, muddy water. " I c-could died if it werent for y-you..." Blitz smiled, even though his voice was still cracky.
"Anyways whats your name?" The Eevee asked, curious if he was gonna make friends or not.

Torch heard the yowls of help from her cousin. She started rushing in the direction Blitz went, making sure he was okay. "Oh Blitz, I thought you were in trouble! Who saved you?" Torch asked. As he turned around to see a Zorua. "Thanks for saving my cousin!" Torch thanked.

Marona tried to watch from where she was, but she could n't see what was going on. She shouted " Bro what is happening you ok! ". She then started to get nervous even though she could still see luster. She then ran to him as quickly as she could. She says" sorry bro I was getting too scared with you so far away. What is going on why is that fluffy wet.".

Last edited:
'Fluffy..' The one word that triggered Blitz the most. "Ahem! Im not a 'Fluffy'. Im a Shiny Eevee! Havent you seen what a Shiny Eevee looks like?" Blitz grinned. He didnt like being called 'Fluffy'.
"Anyways im Blitz, and my cousin there is Torch!" Blitz cheered up and smiled. However still thinking of the word 'Fluff'.

Luster watched as the Eevee woke up and the Fennekin coming towards them. "It's no problem really," he said with a smile. He then heard Marona calling the Eevee fluffy which made him triggered. "Sorry, whenever she sees someone fluffy, she calls them that," he said, "I'm Luster and this is Marona."

Marona seemed sad that Blitz didn't like being called fluffy. She assumed that ment no soft hugs and she straight up could not be herself when Blitz was nearby. The thought of having to change a part of what made her who she was whenever a certain Pokemon was around made her sad. The thought of this caused her to cry. Her illusion faded when she started crying.

Marina cries into Luster. She spends a while crying into. She eventually sniffles and manage s to get out " I have to change a part of what makes me who I am whenever I'm around him or I will make him mad. I don't know if I can do that and if I cannot I will constantly be making them mad, so should I advoid him?".