• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Wildsoul was rushing along the side of the stream recklessly, watching the water's surface as she sped past. She abruptly stopped to stare at a sturdy looking tree on the other side and wondered how much force it would take to knock it over, jumping across the stream to get a closer look at it. The Combusken silently thought, her senses on alert for anything near but failing to notice a darkly colored Eevee sleeping above her head.

Luster was running around the forest like the happy Zorua he is. He then got tired and stopped near a sturdy looking tree near a river. Luster layed under the tree and try to fall asleep, while not noticing the Dark Eevee and Combusken.

Torch and Blitz were traveling to find a place to live since their previous home got destroyed back in Sinnoh. Blitz was the happy eevee, he loved going on adventures and battling. Torch, was a kind fenniken. She loved to perform and help others out. They soon stopped by a tree that looked like it was really old, but really really stiff and sturdy. listening to the Starly's and Staravia's singing in the background, they soon fell asleep. They didnt notice the Zorua, Combusken, and a strange looking Eevee sleeping nearby...

Marona is relaxing in a bush. The wings she was wearing were poking out of the bush.This was the only thing visible from outside the bush revealing someone was in their. Marona is daydreaming about flying with her wings.She deep inside knew this wouldn't happen without some kind of miracle and she knew that miracle probably wasn't coming.

Wildsoul yawned, strutting forward almost soundlessly to put her fist against the bark. She could hear others nearby but didn't bother paying any attention to them until something poking out a bush caught her attention. Her arm dropped to her side as she stared, both curious and wary of what could be inside.

Marona was still daydreaming. She was completly obvious to her surroundings.However as Wildsoul approached her stomach grumbles. Marona's hunger brought her back to reality and she
looked at her surroundings. She noticed Wildsoul and started to whimper.

Luster was sleeping soundly until he woke up to the sound of what seemed like whimpering. The curious Zorua peeked a bit from the tree to see a Combusken looking at a white Zorua with wings.

Marona started to cry. She was worried she was about to die. She screamed" don't hurt me". She then fainted from fright. This caused her to fall face first into the ground. Her face started to get muddy because her face was wet with tears and it was in the mud.

Wildsoul twitched her claws uneasily before reminding herself of Zorua's illusion capabilities. Relieved with the false thought that Marona's fur color and wings were fake, she stepped back to avoid crowding the Zorua's space, unsure how to act when Marona fainted. She glanced back to see green eyes peeking from behind the tree's trunk and got ready to dash away in case it wanted a fight.

Luster watched as the white Zorua fainted and instantly became worried about her. He came out from behind the tree and ran towards her, ignoring the Combusken. "Hey, are you alright?!" he said as he ran to her. Luster pulled the white Zorua out of the mud and into dry land. He then proceeded to wipe the mud off of her.

Marona wakes up in a panic. She starts to flail around and cries out " Help it is going to eat me! ".She then notices Luster and asks " a-are you a friend". She doesn't wait for an answer and immediately presses her face into his fur. She murmurs" so soft" and starts calming down.

Luster watches as the white Zorua wakes and didn't have any time to respond. He blushes a bit as she presses her face into his fur and says how soft it is. "Umm, thanks?" he said, not knowing how else he should respond to this.

Marona lifts her face out of Luster's fur so she can get a good look at him. She asks"Can I come with you fluffy? Please" while staring at him with puppy dog eyes. She mumbles "I always wanted to have a big brother".

Luster was shocked by the sudden question the white Zorua threw out. He just met her and she already wants to stay with him, without even exchanging names. "Wait what?!" he said in shock, "B-but I.... don't even know your name."

Marona says "oh I'm Marona well at least when I'm not using my illusion abilities. I go by Khione as an alohan vulpix and ruby as a normal vulpix. I'm a special Zorua I'm a fairy type for some reason. " . She then uses fairy wind in a direction no one nearby is occupying. She says" see" while bouncing up and down causing her costume wings to flap. She says"Like my wings i made them myself because I wanted to be a beautifly." while her face gets more gleeful.

Luster was a bit surprised to find out that Marina is a Fairy type. "Well...nice to meet you. I'm Luster," he said with a smile. He then thought back to the question she asked earlier. "So...why is it that you want to stay with me all of a sudden," he asked.

Marona replies " your the only friendly Pokemon I know. Your also really fluffy , a Zorua and REALLY FLUFFY". She hugs him and says" the only thing that prevents you from being perfect is you don't have butterfly wings and I can fix that". She says" you wouldn't leave me alone to get eaten by scary Pokemon right? If you didn't want me to stay with you you would at least find me someone to take care of me right?"

Luster couldn't believe that a little Zorua like her has to live by herself with no one to to take care of her. He thought about for a bit and then looks at her with a smile. "Well in that case, of course you can stay with me," he said with a smile and rubs her head, "I guess...you're my little sister now."

Marona' tail starts waging quickly. She squeals"YAY " then presses her face into Luster's fur. Marona murmurs" this is to good to be true this must be a dream.I never want to wake up from this dream. " Marona pulls her head away from Luster's fur and says " I love you fluffy"

Luster smiles and blushes as Marona celebrates. "Um, it's Luster, not Fluffy," he said with a chuckle and rubs her head, "And no....this is not a dream, this is real."

Marona starts to yawn. Marona asks "where do you live big bro". Marona adds " I'm really sleezzzzzzzzz". It appears she fell asleep mid sentence. She then starts to talk in her sleep " zzz love zzzz big zzzz bro zzzz never zzzz alone zzzz again zzz".

Zenix smiles and pets her head again. "I don't live anywhere," he said sadly and picks up Marona on his back. He carries her back under the tree he was sleeping under and sets her down to rest. Luster lays down with his new sister and sleeps with her.

Luna had a bad dream and when she woke she came up so fast she fell off the tree. "Oww," she said as she sat up and shook her fur to get the dust out. She saw two Zorua, one was white and pink while the other one was normal. She looked at them with longing and started to walk away. 'I wish I had a friend,' she thought and sighed. 'There's no way someone would want to be friends with me,' she thought and sat in front of the river. She starred at her reflection and her blood red eyes. 'That's right, I'm a monster,' she thought and hit the water to destroy her reflection. She walked away from the water and decided to take a stroll to the parts of the forest beside villages.

Luster heard someone falling and wakes up a little while after. He sees a Dark Eevee staring at her own reflection and walking away with a sad expression. He thought about for a bit decided to follow her. He picked up Marona on his back and decided to follow the Dark Eevee.

Marona is having a dream about playing with Luster. Her tail is waging happily in her sleep. She murmurs " love zzzz bro zzzz ".Her dream then turns to a nightmare she starts to shake in her sleep.

Luna felt someone was following her so she turned around but she saw the two Zorua from before so she looked away from them. "Stop following me," she said then walked away from them. 'I'm a monster. I mustn't get close to anyone, otherwise they will be in danger. Once they see what I really am they will run for their lives anyway,' she thought with a frustrated sigh.

Luster had his tail rub against Marona to comfort her from her nightmare. He heard what the Dark Eevee said, but Luster ended up still following. "But...you seem kinda sad," he said as he follows her with Marona still on his back.

Marona suddenly wakes up she cries out " NO don't hurt brother scary fire turkey! ". She then notices Luna. She says " another fluffy" and reaches towards Luna from Luster's back.

Luster hear Marona wake up and looks behind him. "Oh, your awake," he said still following the Dark Eevee, "Were you having a nightmare? You were moving around quite a bit in your sleep."

Marona nods then says" yeah the scary fire turkey from before was trying to hurt you. She clings to Luster. She pleads" please don't leave me ever ok ".

Last edited:
"I am not a scary fire turkey." Wildsoul muttered to herself when hearing Marona's cry. She furiously dashed toward Luna and the other two to clear up the confusion, yelling her sentence over and over before slowing to keep up with the trio.

Zenix placed his paw on Marona's paw. "That was a Combusken, not a fire turkey," he said, "And don't worry, I won't ever leave you. And nothing bad will happen to me."

Marona sees Wildsoul and starts to cry. Marona screams"The scary fire turkey is back!",and curls up into a ball. She is shaking with fright and feels completely helpless.

"Really! I just said-" She stopped walking for a second to sigh in frustration at the Zorua's fright, considering to leave since she couldn't convince any of these pokemon she wouldn't attack them.

Luna looked at them with surprise then she busted out laughing. "Y-you guys are s-so weird," she said after she calmed herself a little. "But that's a Combusken, and what's your name?" She asked Wildsoul as she tilted her head to the side with a smile.

"Tell me yours first." Wildsoul cagily insisted; she had no wish to reveal more information about herself than the others did about themselves. At the same time she was somewhat confused by the unusual Eevee's laughter and frowned at Luna thoughtfully.

Marona looks over at Luna then at Luster. She says" it isn't a fire turkey?". She looks over at Wildsoul. She murmurs " it looks like a fire turkey to me though maybe I have bad eyesight ".

Luster chuckled a bit after Marona said that. "I told you it's a Combusken," he said with a smile, "There's no such thing as a fire turkey. And she said she won't attack."