• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Marona looked over at Luster and asked" is everything ok? Is it safe to sleep. Someone needs to make sure we aren't attacked. Luna has been doing this for a while so she needs rest. You are hurt so you need rest. Do I stay up all night?"

Luster heard Marona and looked over at her. "No, everything is alright," he said with a slight smile, "There's no need for you to stay up. You're still young so you need your sleep."

Luna's body tensed when Luster touched it and she whimpered. She was dreaming of when she was alone and had sto fend for herself. In her dream she was being taken to a Houndoom Clan and being taken to the leader.

"Now im even stronger oh wait what move is this" Rowl said to Rowly and then to himself while using Glide.
(Rowly)" This is impossible NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Rowly said shouting
(Rowl)" Finally I am free ok I'm gonna use gus..." Rowl said before being taken down by the Incineroars.
(Rowly) " Finally that pest is gone now we destroy the rest including the elders and children." Rowly said to the Incineroars.

Luster watched as Marona nuzzles Luna and smiles a bit. He lays down next to Luna and nuzzles her a bit also. He stops and falls asleep next to her, hoping that it would help Luna sleep better.

(Only Rowly in this one)
"Finally we can get them taken down , ok now Incineroars use your Inferno Onrush" Rowly said to them.
"Grab the child we'll end her now in front of everyone so use Flamethrower on Marona." Rowly commands the Incineroars.

Luna jolted awake and growled at thhe Incineroar. "If you touch her, I'll kill you. Get out of here," she growled and used Swift on the Incineroar. She was sweating from her dream but she didn't care. 'As long as Marona and them are safe,' she thought with a growl.

(Only Rowly)
"Now Incineroars use Inferno Blaze on the Eevee" Rowly commanded them.
"Wait is that ... Can it be... No not again" Rowly said to himself as the Incineroars try to grab Marona.
(can someone tell me if Inferno Blaze is a move or not.)

Luster suddenly woke up and saw the Incineroars trying to get Marona. He sprung up, went to the front of the den and used Night Daze to push the Incineroars back. "I'm not letting you creeps go near my sister!" he growled after releasing the Night Daze.
(Nope.)

Luna took the hit and staggered but kept her ground. "Go away!" She shouted at the Incineroar.

Levi sighed as he walked through the forest, to the Dark Pack. He heard a yell and instinctively teleported there. He saw Luna, the den, the Pokémon, two Incineroar, and a Rowlet. He used Protect on Luna and ran out to the battle field. He teleported everyone in the den to a safe spot in the forest then growled at the Incineroar. "Don't you dare touch Luna," he said, the both of them ready to attack or jump away.

(Rowl)" No Not today or never you will pay" Rowl says directly to Rowly
(Rowly) " Really, you think you will do anything not if I have anything to say about it so now use Flamethrower on him" Rowly said to the Incineroars.
(Rowl)" No not again I have got to fight through this" Rowl said as he took the fire move.

(Rowly)"Now blast the child, but slowly we want her to feel pain and well tie the others up ok" Rowly said to a bunch of Incineroars.
(Rowl) "Wait n..." Rowl said before he could even finish his sentence.

(They are somewhere safe, Levi teleported them out of danger)
Luna used Shadow Beam on a Incineroar while Levi used Shadow Beam also on the other Incinoar. Luna jumped to a tree and used Quick Attack on the same Incineroar. Levi jumped from the ground and used Shadow Ball on the same Incineroar.

Marona looked up and saw that she alone. Safe but still alone. She started to cry. She missed Luster and Luna. She was worried that they might not be able to find her. She was worried that danger might find her,and no one can protect you if no one is there to do it.

Luster saw that Levi teleported Marona and turned his attention back on the Incineroars. He used Dig and burrows his way towards the Incineroar Luna is fighting. He then popped up under the Incineroar and attacked it.

(I'm back, but only for today. Sorry guys I missed so much of the roleplay. Is it mourning or dark out right now in the rp?)

Blitz woke up from his long dream. "Ugh, I need to take a walk!" He thought to himself as he walked out of the den. He didn't care about his pains he needed to walk once in a while. "I just need to be alone. So I can think..." Blitz kept walking deep within the forest untill he stumbled upon a calm meadow. "This should be a nice place to rest and train..." Blitz layed down in the middle of the meadow feeling bad for himself. As he fell asleep, he heard growls from the distance. Blitz soon realized how far he had gotten from the den and decided to explore.