• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Marona seemed sad that Blitz didn't like being called fluffy. She assumed that ment no soft hugs and she straight up could not be herself when Blitz was nearby. The thought of having to change a part of what made her who she was whenever a certain Pokemon was around made her sad. The thought of this caused her to cry. Her illusion faded when she started crying.

"Was it something I said?" Blitz questioned himself in his thoughts. Than he realized, by the personality of Marona, that she liked to be petted and have hugs by other pokemon.
"Im sorry..." Blitz sat on the other side of Marona. "That word just triggers me sometimes because my friends at home doesnt call me that... Now lets make a deal... i can be your 'Little Fluffball' if you NEVER, I MEAN EVER tell that im a fluff to anyone else but me and Luster. Deal? Or should I walk away with 9 minutes taken away from my life?"

Luna looked around then sighed and climbed another tree. It was closer to the water so she didn't mind but what she didn't expect to see was a Fennekin, a Shiny Eevee, Luster, and Marona by the water. Her ears picked up a couple sentences but they were bits and pieces so she sighed and layed down on a tree branch, knocking a piece of bark down. 'I can't believe myself! Why did I do that?! I shouldn't share information about myself!' She scolded herself with a mental sigh. "It's not like I can go back in time," she muttered with a sigh as she listened to the water rush which calmed her a little bit.

Luster looked around and saw Luna laying on a tree branch. He walked over to the tree and looked up at her with a smile. "Hey, don't you get lonely up there?" he asks.

Luna looked at Lustee with shock then she sighed. "I've always been lonely anyway," she muttered and looked away from Luster. "Don't you ever get tired of following me?" She asked and she glanced at Luster with the corner of her eyes.

Luster chuckled for a bit. "Well, apparently my.....*clears throat* little sister..... has taken a liking to you and wants to be your friend," he said to Luna with a smile.

Blitz set his mind to another subject. "Im going to build me and Torch a den. Would you guys want a den of your own too? I got extra sticks and moss and stuff." Blitz walked away carrying the supplies over to the sturdy tree they slept at. "This should be a good place to make some." Blitz thought.
He gathered up sticks and moss and started constructing, he totally forgot Torch was helping.

Marona thought for a moment. Marona said "but there are so many fluffies in the world. I don't want to limit myself to two. I rather have to change who I am around one Pokemon then around potentially thousands. Sorry but no deal.". She goes over to Luster and sees Luna and smiles at her. She says" why does fluffy like to be in trees?".

"Also, you dont have to change who you are!" Blitz called back to Marona before working again.
Finally, after 20 minutes of hard work, Blitz made his den. It was comfy. There was soft and cozy moss from the inside out. There was sticks holding the den up. There was even a working door and windows. The windows were made dug out in sqaure shapes, and there was even bowls made out of cutted out coconuts. "Now, six more dens to make... Blitz yawned as he got back to work, no one helped him out.

"Promise." Blitz replied to Marona's question as he started building another den. He noticed Marona made a comment about his den. "Thanks, im making about six more dens by myself, so yours will look similar to mine."

Marona hugs blitz and rest her head into his fur. She says" yay fluffy is my friend ". She then runs over to torch. She says"Hello fluffy four. I really like fluffies." She then hugs torch. She comments " your extra warm because your a fire fluffy. I really like fire fluffies.".

Luna looked at Luster with a sigh. "Yes I understand that but why are you following me?" She asked then she heard Marona. "I like to stay in trees because I get to be alone," she answered then she turned her attention back to Luster.

"Well..... I don't know," Luster said with a smile, "Other than the fact that.... I wanna be your friend too. Plus, you can't be alone forever. I uses to be alone as well, until Marona showed up."

Marona runs back to luster. Marona whines "but when your up their fluffy I can't hug you ,and I really want to hug you and be petted by you. Please come down.". She stares at Luna with puppy dog eyes.

Luna sighed and jumped down from the tree. "I have one rule; no hugging. I don't like hugging but I will pet you," she said with a smile and started to pet Marona's head. "I will be your friend and protecter from now on," she said with a smile and her eyes filled with determination.

Luster watched as Luna jumped down from the tree and pet Marona. He smiles as he watches this scene. "There, now was that so hard," he said, while maintaining his smile.

Marona starts to relax as Luna pets her. She rest her head into Luster's fur and wags her tail happily. After a bit Marona rolls onto her back. Marona says" I', glad you came down here to pet me fluffy. The more Pokemon to pet me the more happy I am. ".

Luna growled lowly then turned to Luster. "You would understand if you were ever in a situation like I was in," she said then turned away from Luster then started petting Marona again. "Please, call me Luna," she said with a smile.

Blitz, after three hours of hard work, had made 6 dens for everyone. "Down and... done..." Blitz ran in his den and fell asleep on the soft moss. "No!" "Why should I come back!" "Leave me be!" "Dont want to come back.." "I have a new life here." Blitz said in his sleep, he had a dream of his best friend before he came to the forest. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Blitz accidentally thought out loud, waking himself up. he decided to get up, and walk around the forest for a bit. Alone.

Luster was a bit surprised at the change in attitude Luna had with him. She's nice around Marona but then she gets all sassy with him. 'Why is that she's towards me and not Marona?' he thought to himself.

Marona says "ok " and then after a long pause "Luna. Do either of you two want beautifly wings like me. I really love beautifies . The four things I love most are my big bro fluffy things especially if they are ,warm beautiflies ,and sweet foods like pecha berries. I really wish I had a one of those straw mouths beautiflies have so I could drink nectar. I bet it tastes like honey."

Luna heard what Blitz had said in his sleep but didn't want to bother him. "Marona, in going to get some berries for us, okay?" She said with a smile. "And I don't need beautifly wings," she said with a smile then walked toward a berry bush and started to pick some berries.

Blitz stormed out of his den, feeling sad, and embarrassed that his friend that he used to have came into his mind. He found a hill beside the lake, which actually held a waterfall in place. Blitz sat trying to refresh his mind by meditating. "Back then, you used to be brave, now your scared? Pathetic!" The voice appeared in Blitz's head again. "UGGGH, CAN YOU JUST STOP ANOYING ME FOR ONE MINUTE!" Blitz blurted out loud.

Luna picked some more berries then came back to Marona and Luster. "I'm back, anyone hungry?" She asked with a smile as she put the berries she picked down and ate one.

Luster turns to Marona to answer her question. "I don't have any illusion forms with names," he said, "I don't like using it often so I only use my illusion powers for emergencies."

Luna smiled at Marona then looked back at the berries. "I don't know, I just picked them from a bush but I know they're not poisonous," she said with a smile.

Blitz soon refreshed his mind, he climbed down the hill to meet Torch, which she was lying down beside the lake. "Hi cuz..." Blitz yawned as he bent down to drink some water. He noticed Luster and Marona talking behind him. "Hi guys...." Blitz said without turning his back. He soon slumbered to the ground.

Luna smiled then looked at Luster. "Not hungry?" She asked him then turned back to Marona. "Yes, I do wonder what type of berry this is," she muttered with a sigh of frustration.

Luster turns to Luna and shakes his head no. "No, not really," he said and then stood up, "I'm going for a walk. Please look after Marona okay." He walk away from the two.

Luna sighed then smiled at Marona. "You can have the rest of the berries," she said then layed down. "You can play around but don't go too far, okay?" She said then set her head on her paws but didn't close her eyes, instead she kept her eyes on Marona and their surroundings.

Luna sighed then started to pet Khione with her tail. It was soothing for her though she would never admit it out loud. "Are you going to sleep?" She asked Khione with a sleepy smile.

Luster was walking in the forest reflecting on what happened in his life up to this point. One moment he was all alone and now he is no longer alone. He was so deep in thought that he didn't notice that he was being surrounded. He stopped and looked around him. Four Houndours and a Houndoom have surrounded him and are prepared to attack.

Luna sniffed the air then growled. "Marona, get in your den and stay in there. Danger is close," she said then put Marona in her den by the scruff of her neck. Then she raced off into the forest, following a pack of Houndour scent. "Here," she muttered then she saw that the pack was surrounding Luster. She growled then jumped in front of Luster. "Go away," she demanded darkly with a growl right after. "This is for Marona's sake, don't get the wrong idea," she whispered to Luster then she glared at the Houndoom with a growl.

Blitz heard a growl from the distance. "Houndour growls..." He thought as he smelled the faint scent of a Houndour. He raced into the forest, hoping that the pack didnt get too crazy. He made it just in time. He was surprised to see Luster, but didnt expect a Dark Eevee. Blitz looked at the area. "Five on two? This isnt fair..." Blitz said as he arrived at the scene, getting in position for a quick attack.

Torch heard growls from the distance. "What? Ahhh!" Torch freaked out as she ran into one of the dens, and hid under the moss carpet. "I hope no one gets hurt..." She thought as she kept hearing faint growls.