• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join The Forest Roleplay

Luna sighed but her anger didn't leave her. "Why?" She demanded with a growl. "Why did you attempt to breed him?" She demanded as she looked into the Elder's eyes.

Marona wakes up and sees that Luster and Luna are gone. She suddenly screams" LUSTER LUNA WHERE ARE YOU?",and then runs off in a random direction continue to scream the aforementioned phrase.

"I....had no choice..." the elder said, "Our village population was running low....and some of the people wanted this course of action....so, I said for the next few months that we would have some of our people, including some of our young who were at least the age of 13, breed. And, Luster was apparently 13 last year."

Luna heard Marona scream and instantly her ears went down. "Marona woke up," she muttteres with a sigh. "I'll be back, don't leave," she told the Elder with a glare. "Marona! I'm coming!" She yelled and ran off in the direction of Marona's screams. "Marona! There you are!" She exclaimed with a smile as she picked Marona up by the scruff of her neck then put her down. "Please, don't yell like that again. Next time ask the Pokémon in the den where we are," she said with a relieved sigh. "Go back to the den, Luster and I have things to deal with, okay?" She daid to Marona with a pleading look in her eyes yet they held a dangerous sparkle.

Marona replied" I thought you said we would always be together. You know because it is dangerous to be separated. I'm scared when you and big bro are not with me. I thought something happened to you". She then started to cry. She was shaking with fright to the point where it caused her to lose her balance and fall over. She cried out" DON'T LEAVE ME".

Luster heard Marona's screaming and shouting. "Marona! Oh no," he said out loud. The elder heard him and asked, "Who's Marona?" "She's...umm..." Luster said with hesitation, "She's... my new sister..." "Your sister," she asked in confusion. "Yeah, I met her a few days ago and she wanted to stay with. So I took her in as my sister," Luster explained.

As Luna watched Marona her heart broke. She layed next to Marona and started to cuddle her. "Shhh, shh, it's alright. I won't leave you again after this last time. I won't ever leave you again," she promised as she tried to calm me soothe Marona.

Marona asked" Why did big bro leave? He is hurt, so he should not have left. He could have gotten himself killed. If you followed him to make sure he doesn't get hurt I understand that, but why did bro leave."

Luna sighed into Marona's fur. "He found someone from his old pack. He's not going back but he smelt the Elder in the pack so he went to see it. He said he's not going back," she explained with a sigh as she got up. "Just don't yell into the forest. It's dangerous," she said and picked Marona up by the scruff of her neck.

Luna smiled slightly as she carried Marona to the Elder and Luster. "Luster, Marona is fine," she said but it was muffled. She set Marona on the ground, away from the Elder, and in front of her paws. "The introductions can be made from this distance, I don't want Marona thinking that you're just another 'fluffy'," she practically growled.

"Thank goodness," Luster said with a sigh of relief and then turned to the Elder, "Elder, this is Luna and my new sister Marona." He turned to Marona, "Marona, this is the elder of my old village." "Pleased to meet you," the Zoroark said with a smile.

Marona commented" Why are you mad at them Luna? Did they do something wrong? Can I trust them?" She always wanted a mother or father. She seemed sad that their was something preventing Luna and Luster from being willing to live with the pack. She knew that it must be serious if Luna was keeping her away.

Luna glared at the Elder then looked at Marona with soft eyes and a small smile. "The ELder isnt to be trusted, Luster did nothing wrong," she said then looked back at the Elder with mad eyes. "Luster, Marona, we really must go. The den and the Pokémon inside the den are unprotected," she said with anger and picked Marona up by the scruff of her neck.

Marona asked" is there a reason that I can hear or is the reason something I shouldn't know? I have always wanted a mommy or a daddy, but if the zoroarks in the area aren't to be trusted I cannot have one or at least one that is a Zoroark. It is a shame that we cannot trust the pack because there is strength in numbers. That isn't true when members of a group betray each other though, so you can only be with trustworthy Pokemon."

"But, Luna..." Luster attempted to explain but gave up. The elder looked at Luster and smiled. "It's alright," she said, "Go with them." Luster looked at the elder in confusion, "You're not going to take me back?" The elder shook her head, "No, I realized that you are doing alright and I was worrying for nothing. Besides, you have a sister to take care of." Luster smiled and nodded, "Thanks, I'll... see you later." He then proceeded to go to Luna and Marona. The elder proceeded to walk away.

Luna looked at Marona with astonishment then she smiled. "You may know when you are older but for now we will go back to the den," she said with a smile. She picked Marona up by the scruff of her neck and started to walk toward the den.

Luster proceeded to follow Luna back to the den. He wanted to clear up the misunderstanding but feels he shouldn't with Marona around. He just stayed quiet as they walked back to the den.

Luna smiled with Marona in her mouth but when they reached the den, she put Marona down on a blanket. "Marona, Luster still needs to rest. He's not fully healed yet," she said with a smile then she sat down at the entrance and watched outside for anything. "Luster, if you want to explain you can explain later," she said and continued to watch the surroundings.

Luster went inside the den and layed down next to Marona. He looked at Luna and heard what she said. He sighed and said, "Okay Luna." He then thought to himself, 'Thank you elder, for giving me this chance.'

Luna sighed as she watched the surroundings. 'I hope no one from my old pack will come back for me,' she thought and straightened her posture. "Luster, did you want to go back?" She asked him aloud. "I mean, sorry, you can tell me later if you want," she added quickly with a glance at Luster and Marona then went back to watching the surroundings.

Luster looked down after Luna said that. "Well, a part of me wants to go back," he said, "But mostly, I didn't. After overlooking what they tried to do, how can I face my village. I abandoned them in their time of need."

Luna tended when Luster said that he abandoned his pack. "You didn't want to do what the Elder wanted you to do, it's fine," she said with sadness as she peered outside, noticing how the sun was setting. "At least you didn't leave them when they were crashing down, with war," she mumbled very quietly as tears threatened to fall from her face but she held them back.

Luster heard what Marona said and petted her with a smile. He also manages to hear what Luna said to herself, barely. He got up, went next to Luna and hugged her. "It's okay," he said.

Luna tensed when Luster hugged her and a tear fell from her eye. She whipped her tear and heard Marona and smiled sadly. "I'm fine, really. I'll try my best to stay happy," she said with a small hint of sadness but kept her voice from trembling. "You can let go now, Luster," she said with a small smile as she looked at Luster, amusement spreading in her eyes.

Luster let Luna go and gave her a smile. "Remember, we're here for you," he said, "If you want someone to talk to, we're here." He then picked up Marona by the scruff of her neck and put her down to where she was before. He then lays next to her.

Luna had a faint smile as she watched the surroundings. She saw a gleam of red in the dark of the forest, the sun had gone down by now, and she instantly became more alert. She knew of only one Pokémon that would have that red gleam and scare her at the same time. "Stay here, don't come out until I saw you can," she said to those in the den then she ran out of the den and further into the forest. She caught a glimpse of red that was following her on her right and smirked. She kicked the trunk of a tree and did a backflip then she curved left and continued to run. What she wasn't expecting was something heavy falling on her making her lose her balance and skid across the grass and to the trunk of a tree. 'I'm so done for,' she thought and squeezed her eyes shut. "Are you okay?" A voice asked and she opened one eye to see two red eyes. "I'm fine," she said and opened both eyes then she sat up. "Sorry about that, you seem familiar, do I know you?" He asked her with his head cocked to the right. "I don't think so. Unless the rumers are false, you must be Levi from the Dark Pack," she said as she studied him but she couldn't put her tongue on why he was so familiar. "Hmm, what's your name?" Levi asked her and straightened his head and posture. "I'm Midnight," she answered him with a sigh. 'I really should stop giving out my name so freely,' she thought with a mental sigh. "Midnight?" Levi asked with hope gleaming in his eyes. "Yes?" Midnight asked then he hugged her. Or more like squeezed the life out of her. When he let go her lungs were burning and she took big gulps of air. "Sorry, it's just been a while," Levi said with a closed eyed smile. "What do you mean?" She asked him after she regained her breath making Levi looked at her with confusion. "You mean, you don't remember?" He asked her with sadness. "No," she said and mentally sighed. 'Don't tell me I was born in one of the most feared packs in the forests,' she thought.

Luster watched as Luna ran off and stayed in the den with Marona. After a while of waiting, he looked at the entrance and saw that Luna still hasn't returned. 'I hope everything is alright,' he thought to himself.

Levi's ear went down and his rings glow went down a bit. "You must've been too young," he muttered sadly then he looked at the ground. "There was a battle between some packs and one of the packs was ours. They came into the pack without us noticing but we all battled. I was in charge of keeping the pups safe but there was only one, you. I picked you up and ran into the forest with you, how foolish that was. I put you in a tree at the top so you wouldn't get hurt or anybody would see you. I ran off and told myself that I would get you later but when I went to get you, you where gone," he explained and Midnight looked at him with disbelief. "T-that can't be possible. I always thought I ran away in the time you needed me the most," she said and was trembling. Not because of fear but because of anger at herself. "No, I put you there, it's my fault," Levi said then Midnight got an idea. "Follow me and we can talk later about this," Midnight said and ran off into the direction of the den, Levi following. She entered the den with a not-so-sure smile then Levi came in and looked around. "Well, um, lively group," Levi said as he looked at everyone in the den.

Levi looked at Marona with surprise then he smiled. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" He asked her playfully as he looked down at her with amusement. "Marona, this is Levi from the Dark Pack," Midnight said with a smile then looked at Luster, a signal to possibly get Marona off of Levi.

Luna's fur stood on end while Levi picked Marona up and put her next to Luster. "We are both from the Dark Pack," Levi said with a smile. Luna mouthed the words, 'I'll explain later,' to Luster and Marona while Levi simply smiled. "I think we should go back now," Levi said and Luna looked at him like he was crazy. "I'm sorry but I'm not going back right now. I have to protect everyone in here because they're either injured, too young, or too scared to protect themselves and we have an enemy that keeps trying to kill us," Luna said which Levi took harshly. "I appreciate your offer and I will come back once they are all safe and I know they are," Luna said and Levi sighed then he smiled. "Then I'll wait 'till you come back," he said and teleported back to the Dark Pack. "Well, then," she said and sat down.

Luna sighed and looked at Marona. "It's not that easy, you have to be born in the pack to be part of the pack. Especially that pack, it's one of the most feared forest pack that even some city packs try to stay away from," she explained with a sigh. "I'm kinda tired, Luster, wake me up when there I danger," she said and climbed onto a blanket and fell asleep.