• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

ERROR
The data for the virtual reality five story cake has been corrupted, the package could not be sent to the desired recipient. We apoligize for any inconvinience caused.

I suppose that's why we never send presents. Happy Birthday anyway Data. I might try again with the cake next year, should technology develop to send more than imaginary hugs.

Damn it! Birthdays just seem to fly! But anyway, happy birthday to DATA!!! And a late birthday greeting to Nem! I apoligize for forgetting your special day.

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETUS

Happy Birthday

Dammit, I wanna give Virgil his special Spinda on Diamond. D:

Anyways. happy birthday! :D

EDIT: I just found myself pixelling Drifloon. Here's your present?

7b73d011.png

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Virgy's birthday, eh? Well, happy birthday you crazy nutter! All the best, and hope it's a good one ^^

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Happy B-day Virgil! I give you a story:

There once was a Spinda; he had a Drifloon. The Drifloon was held by a Spinda. And then they found a way to your house. The End! ;D

Virgil' birthday, yays! May it be filled with mahy rainbows and cakes and Spindas and pretty pictures and hearts filled with love

*sings happy birthday to herself*

But since no one cares... HAPPY EARLY B-DAY, STEL! (HAH! First one to say happy birthday)

May your birthday be filled with candy, happiness, Aipoms, and other happy junk. ^_^

Happy Birthday Stel ^^

Hope your day is filled with fun and friends (and maybe some upgrades to that bioshell you have been talking about for awhile :3) ^^

Happy Birthday Stel! May we continue to have epic arguments over Sceptiles, the metric system, and Jumpluffs!

Err, I mean have fun on your birthday! *Sends Stel some licorice ^^