• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

So, I looked but I couldn't find a birthday thread, but I wanted to give Yoshimitsu birthday congrats!

So lets make this thread the offical thread to give your huzzahs!

*ahem*

[size=14pt]Happy Birthday Yoshimistu![/size]

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
...Has El actually surfaced since his birthday?

I wonder if he's lying face down in a puddle somewhere in Manchester with a massive bottle of vodka in his hand...

Well, today is Oct. 15 and today is a very special day, so my cake i saved for a rainy day goes to TBA.

[size=20pt]Happy Birthday TBA!![/size]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Who's TBA? Does it stand for something?

TBA = TheBlueAvenger, aka. an oldschool screen name of Hypotenuse Man's that will forever haunt him due to the doing of certain people...

Certain people like me >=)

... At least I didn't originally tell people to call him "Digimon Boy". If that name had caught on, he'd probably strangle me :p

And since we all know it's someone's Day tommorow, I'm giving my wishes out right now so,
[size=13pt]Happy Birthday Stel[/size] *Gives a slice of cake to Stel*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I already said it over msn/mirc, but worth stating again. Happy 22nd Birthday, Stel! ^___^

Hope you had a good one, and I'm still curious to know what spoils you received from the parental units ;)

Yo, happy birthday, Katie! Let's hope the next year goes great, eh?

Also, I just saw this post.

TBA = TheBlueAvenger, aka. an oldschool screen name of Hypotenuse Man's that will forever haunt him due to the doing of certain people...

Certain people like me >=)

... At least I didn't originally tell people to call him "Digimon Boy". If that name had caught on, he'd probably strangle me :p

Yes. Yes, I would. ...Happy birthday! :D

Since it is only 9 PM right now where I am, but it is Katie's Birthday right now because of Time Zones, my greetings go to Linkachu/Katie!

[size=12pt]Happy Birthday Katie![/size]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks guys ^_^

Maybe working 12 hours on your birthday isn't great, but at least it was better than last year's B-day XD

A happy birthday wish to Sem, who turns 17 tomorrow. Which means college is a year away, so study and get all of your credits! (I worry about college too much, even though I'm only in the 8th grade)

And really late birthday wishes to everyone else who had a birthday!

Of course, we all wish Sem a Happy Birthday. He'll enjoy it. It's his senior year at high school right? It's not like he won't get a perfect grade right?

Anyways, Happy Birthday Sem. Enjoy your 17th B-Day.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Thanks all... :p I shall enjoy my dinner and presents, and cake. =D

Also, I speak spanish, and have been my whole life. ;P

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
.... so you knew what I was saying to you!?

NO!!!!! *goes hide before Sem could kill her for having horrible Spanish*

Please, I'm innocent! I didn't know! I was only kidding! Ah!!! Don't kill me, Sem! And you get CAKE!? All I ever get are noodles for my birthday! No! Don't wack me with that stick laying against that wall! I mean... AH!!!

Bah, anyways, in a half-heated attempt to stay on topic...

[move][size=14pt]HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY, SEMMY SEM SEM!!!![/size] [size=4pt]And Oak Jr[/size].[/move]

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Dammit, Stel! Beat me to it XD (On the forums at least. I already hit him with that in the chat ^_~)

Because I know how much he hates people making a big deal out of it... Happy Birthday, Sem! I hope your day is utterly awful and your cake even moreso ^____^ (Kidding. You know I love ya. And just for you... a nice, Birthday GAME!) xD

Well, I've never been known to do anything special on anyone's birthday, even mine XP, so before the day passes where I am, I'll wish Sem a Happy Birthday! May all your daughters be blessed with three bottoms...

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I've gotten the most wishes out of anyone in this thread, you all like me! o-o You people actually like Sem the forum nazi. Yes, I am touched, and its icky, because I'm reminded that my heart isn't dead yet. ;( *stabs it more.*

...No comment RX :p

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
DOUBLE POST BECAUSE I CAN. Don't you go doing it though. >=o

Anyway, just because he specifically told me not to, and because I'll enjoy his displeasure...
Happy Birthday, Plapti.

I wish for your birthday to be awful. =)

I told you don't do it and what do you do...you go and do it!!

Thanks anyways Sem, It'll be awful when 60 or so people sing Happy Birthday to me tommorow.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Another birthday of awfulness? Sounds good ^_^

Happy Birthday Plapti! I hope your cake is a lie and people give you coal =)

Hope you have a good day ^_~

Thanks all. I'm enjoying today while studying to get my Driver's License soon.

And Snap, I don't wnat to go through that again.

Happy Birthday to the following people:
[size=10pt][move][glow=red,2,300]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEM![/glow][/move]
[size=10pt][glow=red,2,300]HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLAPTI![/glow][/size]

Since this is relevant....I'd like to wish one of our well known spriters on the Site.

Happy Birthday Ashley (SweetSmoochum)! Enjoy the 18th one. I know I speak for the rest of the staff when I say this.

I'd personally like to wish someone a very Happy Birthday. Carmen Lopez, Happy Birthday and my joy overrule your day so I can come in and take some cake. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to Carmen Lopez!
happybd.gif

(didn't make the sprite, just added flashy stuff)

Thanks everyone. This really brightens my day (which sucked school-wise)! But everything will be fine.;) The card is awesome doggy-ears.

...Sorry Plapti, there won't be any cake...at least not yet anyways. How about I send a virtual Reese's Cup instead?