• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Ah, yes!

Happy Birthday, Chi! I hope your b-day will be full of, erm, flying monkeys and swimming potatoes.

I mean...

Happy birthday, Prof. Cinders/Rachel/Chi!

I've mentioned this to you in the Chat twice, but hey, third time is the charm right (Dunno, but pun not intended) Happy D-Bay Rach.

Since we live in a world of Timezones...This person is having a nice B-Day as we speak (Or write in my case). So B-Day wishes to Rocket_X. May your day be filled with the awesomeness of Swellow!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Bandwagon, lolz.

Haven't seen you in a bit, so figured I'd wish you happy B-day here just encase you didn't end up showing up today either. You rock, RX. Hope it's a great one today ^^

However, by chance the day stinks, feel free to borrow the microphone and sing in the emo corner. Don't worry. Sem can wait his turn =)

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Yet ANOTHER person who shares the same birthday as me... ;D
Happy birthday RX, I hope it's a good one for you.

Times for more cakes. Happy B-Day Ruko. 18 and still going. I'll hope your birthday will be as evil and putrid as possible. So umm, please all remeber Swellow Swickedly rules.

Hey there, just popping up to wish a Happy Birthday to Ruko, who apparently shares the same Birthday as Mandy Moore (randomly knows that fact)

Also thanks to everyone for the commemorating and such, I had a fairly good day, and also..THE CAKE WAS NOT A LIE :D at least today, lol.

Ruko, I hope you enjoy some form of large fluffy pastry on your special day. ;D

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Happy birthday to you, Diamondphantom. ;)

unless you've put your birthday in your profile, it won't appear on the forum.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Not my fault that I was asleep when Jet posted that, or that I was at school when Carmen here posted before me.

But yeah.

Happy Birthday, GM!