• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

Happy belated birthday TRS, and happy unbelated (is that even a word? Ah well.) birthday Auburn/Auburnabstraction! ;D I hope you both had a good one.

Aw man, I wanted to congradulate leehage first. Anyways, Happy Birthday! *hands a small, lumpy package wrapped in green paper.*

Wow, thanks! I didn't even have to post it! Thanks Silver!

I was born on Speak Like a Pirate Day. Isn't that funny?

But I won't have cake today. I'll have double chocolate cake tomorrow!

*smiles a lot*

Thank you, and happy birthday to me!

Wow, thanks! I didn't know people liked me this much! You guys on this forum are awesome!

Right now I'm making my DS Pictochat go on and off to make the little birthday music work. And I'm bugging the people in Rowan's lab to say 'happy birthday' to me.

Thanks for the support after seven months of membership!

Happy birthday to me!

finally figured out how to say happy birthday to the birthday mod!
*stands on a pile of empty cans while playing what I know of "smells like teen spirit" and "why do you love me?"* Happy Birthday El! (or whatever I should call you)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday Yoshimitsu27!!!

Happy Birthday Dwayna DragonFire!!!

I hope you both have great Birthdays ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Holy crud, I nearly missed it!

Anyways, happy birthday, Yoshimistu27/Yoshimitsu/Yoshi/Elliot/El! And also a very happy birthday to Dwayna/Dwayna DF/Dwayna DragonFire/Sara! ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday Jeydis!

I hope your Birthday weekend was a memorable one and I hope you have a great day today.

Hey Jey! (that rhymed! lol.)

I wish you a happy birthday! Enjoy it, 'cause it only happens once a year!

Have some cake!

*Hands Jeydis cake*

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Today appears to be the 21st birthday of one Silver Magpie, even if she is only known as Magpie now XD

Happy Birthday ^^

I'd like to wish Magpie and very happy birthday as well^^

*Sends virtual balloons to the UK.

...oh wait. The date has already turned over there. So I guess this would be a happy belated birthday ^^;

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Thanks everyone! *Clutches the virtual balloons*
I had a great day, even though I was attacked by my family (I have a large, very extended family XD)