• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

Wh00t! Happy birthday Doggy-Ears!!! Even hough I haven't requested anything from you, your sprites are still awesome!!! *hands you a cake*

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Happy Birthday tbpheonix!!!

Hope you're having a great day ^^

And...

Happy Birthday Shiny!!!

Hope you're enjoying your B-day too

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
:'D I thought no one would remember.... I am so happy!

Oh, yes! Happy birthday to Tbphoenix as well! Hope you have a good one! *hands you a bit of leftover cake*

Happy birthday Shiny, Tbphoenix, and everyone else with a birthday today.

*throws bomb cake into a crowd of birthday teens & adults*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
It's Firefox/Phirefox/Trufflez/Trufflefox's birthday! We must sing a happy birthday to her!

*sings happy birthday to Trufflez in Chinese, then Spanish, then English, all in a very off-tune way*

Happy birthday siraaronjunior!
I would give you something explosive or toxic but I think I wore out that joke already... :p
*sings happy birthday*

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
*late because she was on vacation to Colorado, Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and South Dakota*

Anyways, happy pretty late birthday, Azi!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
OMGosh, it' KoL's birthday!?

Ahem... *clears throat* Happy Birthday, Kingie Lucario! Hope it's full of aura-filled walking blue canines! What ARE lucarios, anyways?

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Thanks guys, its been good so far, and fortunately I don't feel any older, so an added bonus there.