• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Birthday thread!

I made it back in time!

*joins the party of mauling innnocents with a chainsaw while laughing manically as the blood jets out of the wounds*

Happy birthday Chainsawking! ;D

The world has fallen into turmoil...
People scream in terror and run for their lives...
They try effortlessly to escape the worst threat mankind has ever seen...
Fire burning and thick, black smoke clawing at the sky...
Men, Women, Children, even little bunnies, are consumed by the gaping jaws of death...
The end is nigh...
This destruction of mankind can only mean one thing...

It is Aura's Birthday! :D

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Gah! Curse my horrendous business! Happy belated to Magpie, Chainsawking and Aura! Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and got awesome/fun/evil gifts! Luv yewz!

Hehe...
Psycho, you missed one. The one for today might I say

Happy real birthday MZ!

*showers MZ in glitter, confetti, and cake :p*
That's what I call a birthday in a can! Comes in over 50 different sizes and themes! All portable! All fun! All likely to explode in your face!

Hehe...
Psycho, you missed one. The one for today might I say

Happy real birthday MZ!

*showers MZ in glitter, confetti, and cake :p*
That's what I call a birthday in a can! Comes in over 50 different sizes and themes! All portable! All fun! All likely to explode in your face!

^_^

*Super huggles*

Lolz, thanks, Brendan. I appreciate it. ;)

Psycho Monkey

*Comes walking in dragging a tied up Link* Sorry I'm late, it took me all day to capture this guy for ya Moonzie. Do with Link as you please.

As for Miss Belle, I brought the cake!

Happy birthday ladies!

I made it back in time!

*joins the party of mauling innnocents with a chainsaw while laughing manically as the blood jets out of the wounds*

Happy birthday Chainsawking! ;D

Thanks guys! (yes, I'm late ^^')

This is a little late too, but happy birthday Aura!

Happy birthday Belle! :D

Wait...the mauling of innocents? Can I join in? Blood is nommy...*puts in false vampire fangs XD*

Belle! Happy birthday! I give you a gerbil, instructions for blood sausage, and a gourmet birthday cake with mint frosting! *hands all of the above*

Enjoy the gerbil! Raise it well, and it'll help you take over the world with me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLUS! You're so old oh my gosh! :D :D :D :D

Do you remember when we used to be the same age but then you grew up and I am still a young'n and you said to me, "Virgil, when are you going to grow up?" and then you left and I contemplated life for a while and decided it was time for me to move on and put the past behind meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Neen ilu happy birthday

Psycho Monkey

Before I disappear again, Happy bday Virachan! You can have the thirteen cents I found on the ground today. *gives assorted coins*

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
What she said. Well... Parts of it. We're not that close XD

Happy birthday, Nemmy, and all the best~! Hope you have a good one today, however you choose to spend it :)

NEM! NEM! NEM! Happy birthday! :D

Hope it's a good one and that you had more fun than the last ones. And I can't wait for your next spriting project.

You know what, forget what I said. It's your birthday, so throw your tools out the window and have fun!