• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

(Bye got to go to sleep)
The teacher came and took everyones Papers "good job all of you I appreitate it" The teacher thanked. Thomas got up and left to go outside for a snack when he got outside Gary yanked his hair. "Burn" Gary laughed as he ignited Thomas's hair. Thomas started screaming to the amusment of his classmates intil the fire spread from his hair to his clothes and then to his skin. "Ahhh" Thomas wailed in agony. The laughing from the student halted as they saw Thomas's burning figure. Then Thomas body stood up as he realesed a torrent of flame towards Gary. Put up a wall of earth to block the blast Thomas Then created clones of himself from the ground all of which began beating into Gary. Gary created a giant arm from the ground witch destroyed the clones.
"Ahhh" Thomas continued screaming. Thomas shot . a stream of water knocking Gary back. Thomas began shooting pebbles towards Gary screaming. One rock hit Gary's eye causing him to yell in pain. Gary ran of to the nurse office. Thomas doused himself in water before falling to the ground unrecognisable from the burns. and fell to the ground passed out.

"Dannnggg! What happened!" he said running toward the Crowd. "Did somebo-Oh..My...God..." "Somebody Almost BURNED him to death! I'm going to look For somebody who can Heal this! Maybe the Nurse, or Marie! Any of those two Could help...If only I knew where the Nurse was..." he said Going down the Hall, heading for where he Saw Marie Last. "MARIE! WE HAVE A LITTLE PROBLEM! SOMEBODY ALMOST GOT BURNED TO DEATH AND I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE NURSE'S OFFICE IS! SO I CAME LOOKING FOR YOU TO SEE IF YOU COULD HEAL THEM!" he Yelled, looking for Marie. "Hopefully she can hear me..." he thought, Entering the Art room.

"dear lord who in there right mind thought pyrotechnics was the best way to kill, if you want to murder somebody more efficiently they should use a sword" Marie muttered as she left the Art Room and walked to the science room only to see Thomas's unconscious body. The female walked over to the body and knelt down next to it before placing her hands slightly over his chest, she then started singing loudly sense the louder she sand the better her healing was, as Marie continued to sing her hands started emitting a green glow from her palms which meant that her healing was going good but no as good as when the light turn blue or gold. Marie looked down at his body before closing her eyes sense the sight of his burnt body distracted her from healing

Drake was on his way to his next class when he saw a group of students laughing at something. Curious, he walked over to see what the commotion was about... Only to watch in terror as Thomas was brutally attacked by another student. And everyone was laughing about it! Drake slowly backed away from the group of laughing students. There was something seriously wrong with this school. He could understand maybe one or two or three students having bloodlust or sadistic tendacies, but the fact was that whole group of students was laughing as Thomas burned. Drake was extremely shaken. What was this, a school for villains?! It was clear that Drake couldn't rely on anyone at this school if he were attacked. Maybe Jacob, he didn't seem too bad. Suddenly, Drake made up his mind. He had to get out here. This place was insane.

Drake started to head towards the exit when something grabbed his wrist.
"Hey, hold on!" Drake turned to see that it was a person that had grabbed his wrist. A girl. She had long blonde hair and a pink shirt, with clear green eyes. She wore a skirt and tights as well, with sneakers, and seemed quite pretty.
"You're Drake, right? I'm Laina, we have Musical Arts together." The girl said.
"Yeah, but i-"
"You're going the wrong way, silly! The class is this way!" The girl said with a giggle. Keeping a grip on Drake's wrist, Laina started to pull Drake away from the entrance and back to the Musical Arts class. Drake tried to resist, but this girl had a grip of steel! Not only that, but every time he tried to say something Laina would interrupt and say something about the school or her day or something.

Marie gasped in pain as her body was starting to feel the pain from healing Thomas's body longer than she should. "Thomas I'm sorry and I promise you that I'm going to make Gary suffer, I have no idea what I was thinking when I told me that he would hurt you, I'm glad your unconscious sense it's kinda embarrassing to appologize also if I heal you everyday your skin should go back to becoming normal unless your want to come over to my house so that my mom can do it instead" Marie stated as the glow from her hands slowly turned blue which caused more pain in Marie's body but she didn't mind sense there was literally a burnt body infront of her, she couldn't really sorry about her own health at the moment

Jacob was walking towards his next class, Musical Arts. Again? Thought we had this yesterday...
Why did they even had to practice "Musical Arts"? What's the point? Not like everyone had a music-based power like that white-haired girl. He always thought a supernatural school should've been more focused on developing its students' powers, but this one looked like a normal school through and through to him. His thoughts were suddenly interrupted when he saw Drake being pulled around by a blonde cutie.
"Yo Drake, your second day here and you've already found a girlfriend I see, you lucky bastard!"
Drake's face however didn't really seem happy or relaxed at all. It was almost like he was scared, really scared.
"What's going on? Had another pleasent meeting with our goth friend?"

A few Moment's later he gave up his search and went to Musical Art's class. He saw Drake Getting Dragged By some Girl. He followed The three people and talked. "He found a Girl? That lucky dog. And I had A meeting with That goth...I bit Her Leg as a Piranha and...She chased me. I escaped her, though." he said, keeping up with the Three. "What's her name? Are you two Serious yet? Come on, We need the Juicy Detail's!"

Believe it or not, Drake was quite pleased to see Jacob. He seemed like the least insane person. Laina stopped, looking curiously at Drake.
"Do you know him?" Laina asked Drake. Drake ignored the girl, sending a relieved look at Jacob. But before he could tell Jacob what had happened in the hall, Sal showed up.
"Ah, no, no, we're not-" Drake stammered, turning red, but Laina smiled brightly.
"I'm Laina. We just met." Laina said cheerfully, still keeping a grip on Drake's wrist.
"We-we're not dating." Drake said, his face bright red with embaressment. He turned to Jacob.
"Th-that's not it. There was some sort of fight, in the hall. That kid Thomas, the elemental kid from yesterday in gym, he was almost burnt to death! Who would do a thing like that?" Drake said, sounding kinds scared.

"Well of course he knows me, we're basically best friends me and Drake!" He laughed, then look over in the direction of Sal: "Yo cannon-boy, calm down, let them have their space ok? Love is meant to be intimate!"
Upon hearing about the fight, Jacob briefly closed his eyes and shook his head.
"Oh yeah I know, crazy shit right? I got away 'cause the smell of burnt hair is just too much for me honestly..." Well, not like burnt skin smelled any better, but still..
"But really now, those guys were going at it pretty hard right? Hahaha"

"You don't get it!" Drake exclaimed. He grabbed Jacob by the shirt. Or at least, tried to. Laina still wouldn't let go of his wrist, so Drake was only able to use one hand. "Thomas was literally screaming in pain, and what was everyone else doing? Laughing! He was on fire, and they were laughing!"
Laina didn't seem to be paying much attention to Drake's panic, however. When Jacob had said love was supposed to be intimate, a slight blush and smile came across Laina's face and she looked away.

"...Burnt hair is what you smell when mom's are Using that Weird Machine that Heat's and Smooth's down there hair." he said, Laughing. "Exactly...Anyway, Your right. This school is Messed up. I feel like Only a few people here are sane." "Anyway, We seem to be here." he said Heading into the Music room. "It's empty, Beside the Instrument's. Best keep it down and do something that's not boring." he said sitting down In a Seat at the front. Something flew By the Window in the room. "And He's back." he said, looking at the door. His Hydra Ran through it, Sitting behind 'Oregano'.

"But I mean... did he ask for help? 'Cause I was there and he didn't, so I don't really see the big deal honestly.." At this point, Jacob assumed a more serious expression, which was quite a rare sight.
"Look Drake, this place sucks, you must've realized it already judging by your expression, right? Most people here are either spoiled fucks that know nothing but picking on people with less flashy powers than them, or, well, their victims." He then put on his smile and carefree attitude again.
"But isn't this what growing up is all about? Being able to surpass these obstacles?! That kid did fight back, it wasn't a one-sided bullying episode, it was more like a friendly school-fight, am I right? And besides, if he asked for help I would've gladly helped him! But! He! Didn't!"

"You have a Point...But he Yelled really loud. If he could Yell he could call for help...Right?" He said, Messing around with his phone. "Beside, The fight was so Sudden...Laughing at a Burning Person is Insane." he had a Serious Expression. "But...You sure This school is Safe with Insane people like that?" he said, Looking up from His phone.

For one of the First time's, He looked Slightly Scared.

"Yeah, you're right. He seemed a bit busy screaming in pain to ask for help." Drake said, a little ticked off. Then he sighed, and shook his head. "I don't know if I can do this. I might just try my way at a normal high school..."
"Oh, please! It's not that bad here!" Laina said, giving Drake's arm a tug. "The nurse is a pro healer, so you'll be fine. Plus, where else will you hone your powers? As long as you stay out if the way of the big guys, you'll be fine. Plus, I'll protect you."
Laina leaned against Drake, who looked extremely uncomfortable.
"Come on!" Laina said, pulling Drake to a seat. Drake looked back up at Jacob, mouthing help me.

He looked at Drake and Laina. He saw him Mouthing the Word's help me toward Jacob. He slightly Laughed. "Look's Like somebody Like's him..." he said, as he continued to Chuckle. "But It look's like a One sided love So far between those two.." he thought. He was thinking of a Way to Get Drake and Laina have Some space between each other, even if he wasn't the One he asked help from.

"Hmmm perhaps you are right, oh well, too bad I guess.. or could it be that you want us to get revenge for that kid?!" Jacob asked with a slightly sarcastic tone. Anyway, things like that at this school weren't too unusual, even though it was true that this time things may have gone a bit wilder than expected.
Was Jacob too passive in that occasion? Perhaps he really should've helped the other guy, even though he didn't knew him and he didn't ask for help.
Ah forget about it, no need to torture myself over something like this he thought. He checked his phone to see how much time they had until the class would've started, then he noticed Drake's hidden message.
Jacob smiled briefly. Don't worry bro, I got your back! He got up, stretched a bit, and walked towards the hall.
"I'm gonna grab a drink, you coming too right cannon-boy?" He winked at Drake and the girl.
Ahhhh, love sure is something! But really, to think you'd ask for some time alone so shamelessly... You're a player Drake!
He gave Drake a quick thumbs-up, and left the classroom.

After Marie exhausted her healing ability the female dragged Thomas to the nurse's office so she could finish something. Once Marie left the room she instantly went looking for Gary and once she found him the female punched him straight in the face before letting Hades drag the boy using his tail to where Oregano was. The female entered the classroom and tapped Oregano on the shoulder, "I found the guy who thought lighting people on fire was okay...so if you wanna take a couple hits at him be my guest...sense you are pretty much friends with Thomas I guess I thought you'd want to avenge him and also I healed him to what my abilities could do" Marie muttered before glaring at Gary one last time as Hades released his hold on the male. She then left the classroom and headed for the roof sense she didn't really feel like going to her next class, as the female sat on the roof her Manticore looked at her with concerned eyes "Hades even if I miss a class what can they do, mom and dad will just find a way for me not to get in trouble so there's pretty much no point in doing this" Marie whispered as she looked up at the sky and sighed. "Hades this school isn't doing us any good, if mother hadn't forced us to go here we would have been at the mansion getting a victims profile and discussing the way execution with Grandpa and dad, but nooo mom says going to school is what every kid my age does, do I look like an average kid? Mom should have realized that the day she gave birth to me was the day she gave birth to a serial killer" Marie complained as her familiar rolled his eyes

Jacob, you son of a- Before Drake could finish his thought, Marie entered the room. Drake noticed that she, too, looked a little burnt. But he didn't really care. Actually, he was quite happy to have Marie here. Someone else! Hades also held someone in his scorpion tail, but that was okay. But to his disappointment, just as soon as she had entered the classroom, Marie and Hades left. Leaving the boy that Marie had identified as the one that attacked Thomas. That just left Oregino. Oh, jeez, please don't leave please don't leave... Drake glanced over at Laina to find her staring at him, a loving smile on her face. Drake shifted uncomfortably, then once again glanced at Laina.
"Um..." Drake cleared his throat. "Do you think you could let go of my wrist, now?"
Laina blinked, and seemingly noticed for the first time that she was still holding on to Drake.
"Oh! Sorry!" She said. At the window, there was a whinnying noise. Laina perked up, and a joyful smile came across her face. "Peggy!"
Luckily, Laina had let go of Drake before bolting over to the window and throwing it open. A white horse stuck it's head through the window, which nuzzled Laina. Laina, in turn, embraced her familiar. She turned back to Drake.
"This is Peggy, my familiar! She's a Pegasus!" Laina said. Peggy whinnied happily as Laina petted her nose, and the girl turned back to Drake. "Hey, what's your familiar like, Drake?"

Thomas woke up in the nurses Office with cuts scars on his body. "Excuse me Nurse will these scars go away?" Thomas asked.
"Oh god sweaty are you okay" Thomas's Mum rushed over hugging him.
"Its okay Mum I'm fine" Thomas reassured.
"Yes the scars will go away in a few weeks" The nurse explained. "You don't need to go to class Tom" The nurse told Thomas.
"Woo hoo" Thomas joked. Thomas got out of his bed and. "Excuse me can I get out of this tarp?" Thomas asked.
"Sure change into some spare clothes." The nurse told Thomas. Thomas changed into some spare clothes and a spare pair of glasses.
"Bye mom love you" Thomas told his mother.
"I love you to honey" Thomas's Mum cried.
Thomas walked up the stairs to the roof were he saw Marie. "Hey Marie Im sorry about what I said earlier it was none of my business" Thomas explained. "When I woke up my Mum was crying I felt sorry so sorry for her." Hey Marie Im guessing your power is an amalgamation of your parents powers. so could either of your parents heal me It will take z couple of weeks before I fully recover and Id like to speed it up." Thomas joked patting hades.

Marie looked at Thomas and noded "yup that's pretty much my powers....a mere copy of my parents and yeah if mother heals you, your scars should be gone in a week or so and its okay in all honesty I was a bit overreacting and Thomas take care of your mom, she loves you so much, I could tell when you told me she cried for you....." "My mom...she doesn't even shed a tear when I get home with wounds, all she says is ''Marie you should stop helping your dad, if you keep hunting people down for him your gonna keep staining my new white tiles'. She never cared about me...." Marie stated quitely with a scoff as she let a tears slip out sense she didn't care at that point

Last edited:
"When you feel comfortable invite me over and your Mom can heal me." Thomas explained Im going to class. "Thanks for the talk Marie and hey maybe your parents can patch things up" Thomas told Marie with hope in his voice. Thomas went downstairs to performing arts. "Hey guys sorry Im late" Thomas told to Sal, Drake and Oragano. Thomas walked up to Drake "I her you have a girlfriend whats her name is she, cute, strong, smart or powerful. Thomas questioned with his face pushed into drakes face.

"Huh?" he said Looking up. he thought he heard Somebody Talking about a Drink and to see if 'Canon boy' was coming along. "Wait up! And it's 'Canon Fodder' To You!" he said Trying to catch up. "Were simply gonna Let them Blossom a Love with each other In a Room alone right?" he said, as he Finally caught Up with Jacob "And I assumed that's why Were 'getting drink's', So they Can Have some Alone time I'm guessing? Or are You actually Just thirsty?" he questioned.

Marie wiped her tears away before following Thomas down the stairs and into the music room while Hades was taking a leisure walk through the hallways while scaring other familiars and students. Once Marie heard what Thomas asked the female smirked and gave the male a back hug before whispering in his ear "oh Thomas, I'm all those things and much more and when you asked if you could come over, maybe you can come over today~" the young beauty joked but she made herself sound as if she was legitimately flirting. When Hades entered the room and saw his master being her fun self again he sat down near the entrance and smiled even though he wanted to stab Thomas through the heart with his tail, but it was all good sense Marie was smiling....well more like smirking but he the Manticore could never tell the difference between smiles and smirks in the Eclipse family

(OOC Gary is now missing an eye and he wears a eyepatch and wants to keep the injury as reminder. I got to go for 2 hours)
"Sure fine with me coming home with you?" Thomas asked. Thomas saw Gary lying on the ground. "Hey Gary are you all right?" Thomas asked.
"Don't you hate me?" Gary asked.
"No not really lets try and be friends" Thomas explained. Gary began crying and Thomas gave him a hug.
"Im sorry its all my fault" Gary explained.
"Its okay" Thomas reassured.

Marie sighed before folding her arms and tapping her heels on the ground as Hades walked up to his masters side "Hades, how come he doesn't fall for my charms, am I not pretty enough? I'm literally the prettiest girl in this school" Marie stated dramatically as she layed down on her familiars back to add more of a dramatic sense

Last edited:
(OOC: Sound's like Marie's Quest in this School is to make Every boy They Befriend like them. Remind's me Of a Certain Yo-Kai that Collect Heart's. Not actual heart's like. Orb's with a Heart shape inside of them. xD)
He Returned to Class, Only to See Marie Lying On her Familiar. "Marie, Your Looking Dramatic Right now...I believe this is MUSIC...Not Drama." He said, Joking. "Ahahaha! What's wrong Marie? You looked like your Failing at Something..." he said. He seemed to Have two Hair 'Spike's' that Looked like Fox Ear's.

Gary turned to Thomas. "Go say to Marie she's looking beautiful" Gary told Thomas.
"Why"? Thomas asked blushing.
"Just do it" Gary told him.
"fine" Thomas answered Thomas walked up to Marie. "Hey Marie you look nice today" Thomas complimented before walking away embarrassed.

He looked at Thomas. "...That sounded Like A: He was dared to do it and B: Partially Wanted to." he said, Laughing again. Man, for a Guy who doesn't mess around in battle, He sure Did smile alot. His Smile was Heartwarming. Slightly Charming In a way. He then Looked back at Marie. "Does almost EVERYBODY walk up to you and say that? Wait, I'm asking to Many question's...You haven't even Answered My first One yet!" he said, Slapping himself on his Forehead.

(OOC Im going to bed)
The music teacher walked into the class "students sit down you might think musical arts is irrelevant your not wrong but in some cases your voice can effect how magic works. some powers don't work this way for example Mr evergreen doesn't need to use his voice but for example Mrs Eclipse can sing to heal if she changes her voice she could not heal she could do the opposite." Now students for a school project groups of students will perform a song any genre any kind but make sure every member is included. You may form your groups." The teacher explained.
Thomas asked "Gary do you want to do it together"
"Yeah fine with me, what do you play?" Gary asked.
"Base,you?" Thomas aked.
"Electric guitatar" Gary responded

Last edited:
Marie looked at Oregano and smiled, "yeah pretty much almost every guy I've met has said that to me, not that I'm complaining sense it is true" Marie stated as she got down from her Manticore before flipping her hair. "So Oregano, how are you at playing the violin?" The violet eyed beauty asked as she pointed towards the string instrument she was talking about

Jacob returned to the class. It appears the lesson already started huh? Musical arts was trash anyway, he would've prefered to have missed all of it, but being able to waste even a couple of minutes from that torture was more than enough.
The teacher explained the group project, and Jacob appeared rather annoyed: it meant he would've been forced to play an instrument. Not that he didn't like music, he actually loved it, but being forced to play in front of other people... it wasn't his cup of tea.
I guess I'll go with the drums as always..
He started arranging his drum kit. After being done, he tried experimenting a little bit. Yeah, he was still more than decent at it, even though it had been many months since he last played it. "I guess 3 years of practice can't be forgotten in just a couple of months huh?"
While trying out many different beats, he overheard the conversation between Sal and Marie.
Almost every guy she's met told her she's beautiful? Jacob grinned, that was an opportunity he could not ignore.
"Really now? Everyone tells you you're beautiful? That's actually pretty hard to believe since your personality is complete trash, utter garbage, it's actually suprising to me that most guys you met even talked to you! Hmmm at this point.. I wonder if your parents simply paid them to compliment you? That's the most reasonable explanation, yeah"

"Erm...Almost as Good as the Piano." he said Picking Up the Instrument. He played a Short Part Of 'It is well with my soul' and put it back into Place. "Why did you Ask?" He then heard What Jacob said. "Your just mad She get's More Attention then you. And as I said, Don't call me canon Boy...Because it's 'Canon Fodder' to you." he said.

Marie gritted her teeth, ready to punch Jacob straight in the face but instead she just looked at Jacob and smiled. "Maybe your right, maybe my mom just payed the students here to like me so that I'll have a normal school life....in a sense I guess your right, your right because my attitude is complete and utter garbage...and not even my own parents like me so I guess thank you for being the first person to tell me that without sugar coating it" Marie stated with the smile still present on her face. The girl then walked over to the teacher and said "sir, I don't think I can be here today" "Ms.Eclipse your going to lose points on your grade if you don't participate" the man stated "heh, what does it matter, even with good grades I'll still have a future to look up to, so it doesn't even matter if I pass this class or not" Marie stated as she walked out of the classroom once again so that she could breathe properly.

Hades looked at Jacob but he didn't even growl, he just left the classroom and followed his master out to the entrance of the school. "Hades, how can one person like him just ruin the whole mood..." Marie whispered as she touched the green gem on her dress, "I was feeling okay and even happy but he then suddenly had to ruin the moment with his big mouth but I guess you and I can't deny that he's right, he's right about me having an awful attitude..."

Last edited:
He looked at Marie Enter the Field From the Window. "Dude...You seriously Messed Up." He said, Turning to Jacob. "You just made a Student...Sign them self out. You have CROSSED the line Of decency..." He said, With a Serious tone of voice. "I thought Your Insult's were Slightly Funny, to say the Least, But this Is Just Horrible..." "You Basically Just Ruined Somebody's Social Life."

Drake kinda slumped when the teacher announced the assignment. He couldn't believe it. It was worse than yesterday. Now, instead of just failing himself, he would drag a whole group down since he had NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY AN INSTRUMENT. Maybe if he just... Hid in the back of the class? Drake slinked to the back of the room, but Laina spotted him and grabbed him.
"Hey, we can be partners!" Laina said cheerfully.
"Laina... I can't play any instruments." Drake said.

Meanwhile, on the side of the room, punk girl noticed Sal and Jacob talking. Sal seemed pretty upset, but punk girl didn't care. Electric Guitar in hand, she walked over.
"Hey." She said to Jacob. "You can play the drums, right?"

Marie looked at the phone in her hand, deciding whether or not she should call her driver to pick her up or just go back inside the school an apologize to the teacher.

Marie chose to apologize sense her mom was definitely going to be pissed if she came home earlier than planned and plus after Musical Arts was lunch so she could have time to herself and think about her life decisions. "Well we might as well go back in Hades, sense I was being a bit overdramatic and until this damn school year is over we'll just ignore that one guy" Marie stated as she walked back into the school and into the classroom before apologizing to the teacher and grabbing the violin and shoving the instrument into the boys hand she then walked over to the piano and sat down. "Oregano play the strings on the violin that you think would go well to whatever I play on the piano, and make sure you don't speak" Marie commanded but in more of a nice commanding voice. The violet eyed girl started playing notes in the piano so she could find words in her head that would suit such song and with just one last glance at Jacob the female found her song

Jacob looked at Sal with a surprised expression: "Wait, really? I crossed the line of decency?" He crossed his arms and shook is head
"My my, I thought I was just being honest... Really now, honesty these days really is under-appreciated!"
He then turned his head after hearing the punk girl call out to him.
"If I can play the drums, you ask? I'd say I was born to play the drums!"He then proceeded to play a very quick and short beat.
"How was that? Not trying to boast here but that should've been a good 850 strokes per minute right there!.. 850 at least!"

He Caught onto the Tune of what she was Playing Quickly, And Waited for the Perfect moment to Start playing the Violin. A few Moment's Later He joined In with his Violin. His eye's Widened in amazement as he Heard the piano And The violin Playing In sync, Creating the Most Beautiful Song he has ever Heard.

Once the male started playing the violin, Marie was about to start singing about how much of an ass Jacob was but instead she started singing about love which surprised the girl herself but she just went with the flow. "When winter comes and summer ends, I hope our love flows till the end. Forevermore by my side, I'll love you until I may die..." Marie sang with her beautiful voice that echoed throughout the room.

Hades layed down and secretly smiled before closing his eyes as usual when his master would sing, but the lyrics to the song she was signing made the Manticore a bit surprised sense the female usually sang about how beautiful the rain fell from the sky or how stunning petals from flowers blow through the air, but she's never sang about love. Hades wasn't complaining though sense lyrics usually popped into Marie's head. The female couldn't believe she was signing about something she couldn't relate to, but I'm her mind she thought that maybe it was better to sing about love than to sing about how somebody is such a pain in the ass. As Marie continued to sing some students what they were doing to look at the beautiful heiress playing the piano while singing, the teacher was not surprised at all sense he was the same teacher who taught Marie's mother and he was actually proud that the violet eyed girl inherited her mother's singing ability

He was Even More surprised when Marie started singing. "Quite...A nice voice. I thought She liked Singing about rain..." He thought. He played On, listening to The voice. He followed the Tune of the Voice, Rather than the Piano. "Man, If I inherited My Music magic from my Parent's then...My parent's must have been good." he stopped thinking for a moment and focused on the music. back On his Violin.