• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

Laina smiled and shrugged.
"Well, okay I guess. The teacher isn't the one I'm mad at." Laina said happily. "I'm just glad I was able to finally do it. Plus, I didn't use a weapon because, well, as you've seen I haven't had much experience with weapons. It's kinda weird, actually, that they'd want us to use weapons. I thought that the whole point of this school was to hone our powers."
Laina crinkled her nose playfully.
"But whatever. It doesn't really matter to me." Laina said. She cocked her head at Kai. "So, what'd you think of my power? Not anything like turning people to stone. That's right, I saw you messing around with Jacob. But like I said, it doesn't really matter to me."

"I'll give you something to chew on if you keep talking like that." Punk girl said, holding up her fist at Jacob. "Lunch'll probably happen soon. I can't really remember anyway."

"Personally, I think it is a nice power to have. Easier to hide and to control. Not to mention it seems to incredibly useful. And Jacob survived without any damage or after-effects." Kai pointed to his sunglasses. "I wish that it was easier to control though, like turning it off or something." Kai sighed a little after he spoke.

"Good job class time for your break I think gyms next." Thomas left and began eating some chips as snack.
"Chips aren't very good for you" Gary told him.
"Nah Im fine" Thomas told him. "Its a shame we couldn't unite Drake and Laina they'd be cute together." Thomas thought.

"Is it time for the next class? Okay then." Kai followed the group of students that left the classroom to the cafeteria and he was in awe at the size of it. Only problem, he had no idea what to do.

The class had ended, and the students made their way to the lunch room. Laina had packed her lunch and was already sitting at a table with a few of her other friends. One of which, a boy with brightly colored clothes and purple hair, seemed to be looking a Laina with a bit of a lovestruck expression. Laina didn't really notice. Looking up, the girl saw Kai walking around the cafeteria.
"Oh, hey, Kai!" Laina exclaimed, standing up and waving to the sunglasses-wearing student. "Come on over here! We have room!"

Punk girl Natasha, on the other hand, hadn't packed a lunch. She had just got out of the food line, staring down at the sorry excuse for pizza on her tray. It was pretty much just cheese on bread with a little tomato sauce squirted on. Yeeck. Natasha began to make her way through the lunch room, glaring at anyone who looked at her sideways and using her fear aura to get people to give her wide berth.

Drake had packed a lunch, and was passing through the cafeteria so he could eat his lunch on the roof. His Thunderbird, Hatchet, hadn't yet been let out of his necklace today and Drake was feeling that the spirit animal was starting to get antsy. Out the window, Drake could see Laina's Pegasus grazing on the grass outside.

Kai looked around and noticed the girl from the previous class wave at him. He quickly grabbed some food as he saw other students do the same before going towards the girl. "Hi, umm is that seat taken?" Kai asked politely, clearly not used to the situation.

Jacob was sitting alone near the entrance of the lunch room, trying to look intimidating at people that wanted to sit down there. To be fair, it's not like many people wanted to sit with him anyway, it was mostly other loners that had no other place to sit. Still, he didn't appreciate their company, and apparently they didn't appreciate his "intimidating" gaze either.
His packed lunch, made of rice and chicken breast, was his main focus right now. However, when he felt Natasha's fear aura getting closer and closer to the lunch room, he couldn't just continue his meal.
As the girl entered the room, he raised his right arm and waved at her.
"What a coincidence! Looks like there's more than enough room at this table for another person!" He said with a slightly louder voice, just to make sure she would've heard him.
"Come sit with your best friend over here!"

"Nope! Come on, sit down!" Laina said. The boy with the brightly colored clothes didn't really look too happy about Kai sitting with them, much less being personally invited by Laina. He looked grumpily at Kai, then involved himself in his lunch. Laina had packed a simple sandwich and some fruit, and seemed to be quite pleased with meal.
"So, how are you liking school?" Laina asked Kai.

Natasha looked over and sighed when Jacob called out to her. Still, it was an open seat with not many other people near him. She would only have to deal with Jacob. Then again, dealing with Jacob seemed to be a bit worse than dealing with normal people. The punk girl sat down facing Jacob, her fear aura still in effect but not as powerful as before. Enough to unnerve, but not enough to make people freak out. Taking an apple from her tray, she began to eat.

Drake made it to the roof and walked over to the edge. His necklace glowed, and the Thunderbird emerged. Stretching it's wing, Hatchet looked down at Drake, who shrugged.
"We didn't have a familiars class today. Sorry." Drake said. The Thunderbird cocked his head before flapping it's wings and flying off. Drake sat down on the edge of the roof and began eating his lunch, a bagel with cream cheese.

Thomas sat near Jacob "hey" He awkwardly told the boy. "From gym I hear from the other class were doing capture the flag at an abandoned amusement park." Thomas told the students. Silk walked up to Thomas and nuzzled him. A boy wearing a bandana over his mouth.
"Interesting" The boy told him as he walked past.

"So far it is quite an unique school to say the least. I really like it so far." Kai said as he sat down. "It is quite different from what I am used to, but I can see myself having a fun time here."

"That's good to know but..." Jacob had a very confused look on his face " why are you sitting here?"
He looked at Thomas for a couple of seconds, saying nothing. After that, Jacob grabbed another bite from his chicken breast, then looked back at Thomas again. This time his expression was more towards the annoyed side rather than confused. However, his face quickly put on a smug smile.
"Don't get me wrong, I get it. You want to be one of the cool kids right? I get it, I really do... but I still don't like you, and not only you, but your dear friend Gary and that other guy too, I actually kinda hate them, so I think you can understand why you sitting here right now is making me a little bit uncomfortable, right?" He asked, with a bit of a sarcastic tone.

"Yeah. To tell you the truth, I like this school way better than my old school. Here, I don't have to hide my powers, which is pretty great!" Laina said. She held up her hand, and it went transparent for a moment before turning back. "Everyone else has got cool powers as well, and a familiar. That;s mine, right there. Her name's Peggy."
Laina pointed out the window at her white Pegasus, who looked up and whinnied. Peggy returned to her lunch, taking a bite out of her sandwich. Out the window, one could see Drake's Thunderbird fly overhead before disappearing behind some trees.

Natasha looked up at the boy that sat next to Jacob. She remembered him from a few days ago, when they had the three on three sparring match. Not only that, but wasn't he the kid that got caught on fire by a bully? Natasha wasnt sure, she had seen him hanging out with his alleged "bully". But Jacob seemed to be handling the situation well, so Natasha simply watched, took another bite of her apple, and increased the intensity of her fear aura a little bit

"Peggy huh? She's beautiful, I hope that you two get along well." Kai seemed to be mesmerised by the Pegasus, finding it hard to look away from her and actually eat his lunch. "How did you meet her? Pegasuses or Pegasi are really rare aren't they?" As he fawned over Laina's familiar, he thought up a rather bold question and couldn't resist to ask it. "Would it be possible to meet her?"

"Why?" Thomas asked. "Getting my body burnt offended you" Thomas mocked him. "If I wanted to be a cool kid I would have gone to a normal school and used my powers for perks." Thomas explained. "Oi Kai stop staring at the horse" Thomas joked eating his chips.

"You got burnt to a crisp from a guy for seemingly no reason at all, and not even one day later you and him were best friends. Yeah, sorry, but there's clearly something wrong with you, both of you actually." Jacob said, still eating his meal.
After being done, he put the plastic container from which he had just eaten away.
"Plus, I remember you were quite close to that crazy psycho girl that liked to kill animals" he said, while getting up and putting his backback on "and that's a big red flag to me. Oh well, see you around I guess. You coming too Natasha? Next class is starting soon"

"Forgive" and forget Thomas told Jacob as he made his way to Gym.
"Alright students I'll be placing you in groups of 3 for a game of capture the flag." Ms ever green explained. "Jacob,Natasha, Fred. Marie,Gary,Briana. ,Brodie ,Micheala, Thomas. Drake, Kai and Laina." Ms evergreen announced. "Now hop onto the bus." She then added.

"Sounds like we have P.E now, are you coming?" Kai said to Laina as he finished his lunch, threw away his garbage and waited for her to come with him to the next class.

"Sure!" Laina said cheerfully, getting up as well. She walked over to Kai with a spring in her step, and the brightly clothed, purple haired boy scowler at Kai. While the sunglasses wearing student's back was turned, the purple haired student pointed at Kai. Suddenly, Kai's hair turned a shade of hot pink. Laina noticed instantly, and whirled around to the purple haired boy.
"Richard!" Laina exclaimed angrily. The brightly clothed student merely laughed at Kai's new hair color.

Natasha shrugged, tossing the remains of her lunch into the trash and following Jacob. So she was on the same team as Jacob. It could be worse. He was kinda annoying, but he was quite strong (both physically and power wise). At least she wasn't stuck on the same team as Marie or Gary or that crazy shapeshifter.

Drake had already made it to the gym when the teacher began sorting them into groups. Group with Laina? Drake thought about it though. Why was he so apprehensive about that girl? She hadn't done anything psycho. She didn't seem cruel or sadistic like some other people at this school. So why did she make him nervous?

"Is there something wrong?" Kai asked as he went towards the nearest mirror and noticed his bright pink hair. "Hmm, doesn't look that bad in my opinion. Maybe I'll keep it." He said as he smiled and continued his way to class.

The brightly colored student's laugh quickly stopped when he saw he wasn't getting the reaction he'd hoped. Scowling, Richard walked past Kai, deliberately jostling him as he walked past.
"Asshole..." Richard muttered, making his way towards the gym. Laina shook her head and walked up to Kai.
"Sorry about that. Richard can act like that sometimes." Laina said. She looked up at Kai, and couldn't help but to giggle a little bit. "You know, I think you're right. It really doesn't look that bad."

Drake sat down in the gym, waiting for other students to arrive. Punk Girl had already showed up, and was leaning against the wall flipping her knife impatiently. The green and red eyed teen looked around the gym curiously, trying to figure out a strategy for the match to come. The teacher said he'd be on the same team as Laina, which made him a little uncomfortable, but he was on the same team as Kai as well. Wasn't he the guy that turned people to stone? That sounded about right.

"I sure hope that I didn't anger him, as much as I like my new pink hair I would like it if only my hair is pink. This might sound incredibly mean, but pink hair can help in battle as people will look at it and it will be easier for me to make eye contact." Kai said as he laughed at his hair. "So far, this day is not that bad. But we need to hurry if we want to be on time for class. Only problem is that I have no idea where class is." He said as he smiled.

"Really? Oh, that's no problem. I know this place like the back of my hand! C'mon!" Laina said, taking Kai's hand in a firm (but not too tight) grip. Quickly, she led the now pink-haired student down the hallways towards the gym.
"I've been all over this school! It's actually really crazy just how big this place is. And there's so many other places that I haven't been able to get to, just because the doors are locked. Probably like janitors closest or storage rooms or staff break rooms or something." Laina kept talking about the school, until they finally got to the gym. "Well. Here we are!"
Even though they were at the entrance to the gym, Laina still didn't let go of Kai's hand.

Punk Girl paused in flipping her knife when the grey haired girl suddenly spoke up. She paused, considering. More people... Meant more strength, meaning that they'd definitely win. Plus... there was something about this girl. Something... scary? No. Punk Girl could make people scared. She didn't get scared. That would be dumb... Right? Punk Girl put away her switchblade and walked over to Mia, her hands in her pocket.
"Hey." Punk Girl said, activating a bit of her fear aura. Students sitting near Mia started to glance over nervously as a slight uneasiness filled all nearby students. "You need to be in a group still?"

A sudden shiver went down Drake's spine, and he looked over to see Natasha talking to a girl with long, grey hair. Drake didn't really recognize the girl, but for some reason he felt very uneasy just looking at both of them. It felt like it was more than Natasha's fear aura, but Drake wasn't quite sure what it was. Meanwhile, Richard walked into the gym looking huffy.

"Woah, there are a lot of people here. What are we going to do here?" Kai said as he looked around the room. "I would have certainly got lost without you, thank you for helping me." He said as he smiled at her, seemingly okay with the hand-holding.

Punk Girl was about to respond to the girl's question when Mia suddenly turned away and talked to the two students that entered, then walked away and started drawling. Punk Girl recognized those two... the guy was the one with the ability to turn people to stone, but she was pretty sure his hair hadn't always been that bright pink color. While the girl... was the one that had thrown her off her game in that sparring match against the teacher. The two appeared to be holding hands. Gross. Punk Girl glared at Laina before turning her attention back to Mia. The girl had just walked away before she was able to respond. Rude. Punk Girl decided not to bother with it, and instead walked back to where she was before. Leaning against the wall and flipping her knife in her hand.

Mia had ended up sitting down near Drake, and he didn't really recognize her. Even though something felt a little... strange about her, Drake decided to approach the gray haired girl. She appeared to be drawing.
"Um... Hi." Drake said. "Is it, uh... Okay if I sit here?"

"You're welcome!" Laina said cheerfully. She noticed the glare Punk Girl had sent her, and Laina's smile turned to a scowl. But only for a moment.
"C'mon! I heard there was something like group capture the flags or something! Let's see what groups we're in!" Laina said excitedly, pulling Kai along towards the teacher.

"Woah! Okay!" Kai was caught off guard by the sudden tug. "Let's see, that's interesting. We are on the same team along with someone named Drake, seems like a solid team. What do you say?" Kai looked around as he hoped to see a familiar face, but had no luck so far. "We should probably find this Drake and try to make a strategy. We want to win this thing of course."

"Ah... No..." Drake said, sitting down to the left of Mia like she asked. "I'm just not too great at talking to new people. But I'm trying to get better at it."
Drake looked over at the girl, and for a second he thought he saw something else sitting beside her. But he wasn't sure. Looking over, Drake noticed Mia was drawing something. She seemed pretty good at it.
"Uh... My name's Drake." The heterochromatic teen blinked, then extended a hand to Mia. "I don't think we've met yet. What're you drawing?"

Laina's eyes lit up when Kai mentioned Drake.
"Really? We're on the same team as Drake? That's great! I'm sure you guys will get along great!" Laina said. Keeping hold of Kai's hand, she tugged him slightly in the direction of the other students. "Come on! Let's go find him!"
Natasha watched Laina and Kai, scowling.

"O-okay, but I don't know what he looks like. How am I going to find him? Ask everyone in the room for their name?" Kai looked around and saw a girl scowling at them. "It appears that someone doesn't really like atleast one of us, they seem mad for some reason." He said as he nodded at Natasha's general direction whilst being tugged forward.

"Whoa!" Drake exclaimed, falling over when Xavier suddenly appeared next Mia. The teen sat up slowly, looking Xavier up and down. The purple-haired young man sure didn't look that demonic. That was, until Drake noticed the horns and tail. "Well... Um..."
Drake cleared his throat before continuing. He hadn't really expected the demon to show up.
"I suppose that you're Xavier?" Drake asked. He really wasn't quite sure what to think of the demon. On his neck, the totem necklace Drake was wearing began to glow softly with a green spiritual energy.

"Don't worry! Drake's my friend. I'll help you find him." Laina said cheerfully. She stopped tugging Kai, however, when he pointed out that Natasha was glaring at them. Laina's cheerful smile disappeared, and a thoughtful look came across her face. A small "hmmmm" escaped her lips, which curved to a cocky smile.
"You know... I'm a bit tired of this chick constantly giving me the stink eye. She's really getting on my nerves." Laina said. The preppy girl looked around the group of students before finally spotting the one she was looking for. She waved over Richard, who approached in a bit of a grudging fashion, glaring at Kai. Laina finally let go of Kai's hand to whisper something in Richard's ears. Whatever she told him, the brightly colored boy refused at first.
"Oh, come on, Richy... Please? For me?" Laina asked. Richard looked at Laina for a minute, then sighed and looked away before he began to walk in the direction of Natasha. Laina smiled happily and grabbed Kai's hand again eagerly. "Oh, this is going to be great!"

Kai looked confused and looked from Laina to Richard to Natasha and then back to Laina. "I have absolutely no idea what you're planning, but given it includes her and the dude that gave me a free hair coloring I am expecting anything at this moment." He said as he felt that Laina grabbed his hand again. "Do you know why she glares at you like that? Surely there has to be a solid reason behind it."

Last edited:
Drake watched as Mia stormed off, then his eyes widened as she began to attack the dummies. That was... quite the outburst. It seemed that she didn't know her familiar could show himself. He turned back to Xavier.
"Hey... She has similar powers to me..." Drake said. But to him it appeared that Mia and Xavier were a little rude. They kept walking away from him when he tried to talk to them. Then again, Mia did seem pretty upset, and Xavier appeared to be only trying to help her. "You know, to be fair I never even noticed her before this class."

Laina shrugged.
"I don't really know, and I don't really care either. Maybe it's because I threw off her game that one time in class. Maybe she just doesn't like my cheerfulness. That wouldn't surprise me, considering the fact she's just full on grunge." Laina said. "But I don't really care. She doesn't even have a familiar. What's she gonna do?"
It appeared Punk Girl finally noticed Richard approaching her and looked at him quizzically. Richard stopped about half the distance between Natasha and Laina, then sighed. He pointed at Punk Girl, and suddenly her jacket and pants, actually, all of her clothes, went from black to a bright pink color. Natasha gasped loudly, stumbling back, while Laina couldn't help but to giggle. Richard smirked as well.
"You... You little SHIT!" Natasha screamed, pulling out her switchblade. Richard's smirk quickly turned to panic, and he bolted. Natasha chased him right past Laina, who tripped the now pink Punk Girl. Natasha hit the ground hard, and her switchblade skittered away.

Natasha's switchblade fell near Jacob's feet. To be honest, Jacob had no idea what was going on. Wasn't he promised some kind of capture the flag game? He was kinda disappointed...
Still, seeing an all-pink version of Natasha was funny enough to distract him.
"No offense, but pink doesn't really suit you.. Gotta say I admire the courage to try something new though" He said, while throwing the switchblade back to the girl. "I don't know who half of these people are, so I'm just gonna wait here for anything interesting to happen I guess" He said, while leaning on a nearby wall.

Drake started when Mia started yelling for (what appeared to be) no reason. It didn't even seem like most of the class was even paying attention to her before she started yelling. Drake was starting to not really be a fan of Mia, or Xavier. That was the second time he was just straight up ignored by the both of them. And from the sound of it, Mia had sold her soul to get that demon to be her familiar. Yikes. Looks like she was just another crazy. With a sigh, Drake got to his feet and brushed off his clothes. And what was the teacher doing, being freaked out by Mia wailing on a training dummy. If that was the strongest the teacher had seen, well, that was pretty pathetic. She really didn't seem all that scary. Curious, Drake looked over at the other group of students. Something seemed to be happening over there.

Natasha was so pissed off that she didn't even notice Jacob tossing back her switchblade.
"You slut! I'm going to kill you!" Natasha growled at Laina, jumping to her feet. Everyone nearby suddenly felt a rush of fear from Natasha's fear aura and backed off, and even Laina took a step back. She let go of Kai's hand as Natasha threw a punch, only for the punch to phase right through Laina. Laina counterattacked with a punch herself, knocking back Natasha.
"Why, you..." A dark, menacing energy began to from around Natasha's fist, but before she could attack Laina got in her face. The preppy girl had intended to end the fight with her knockout kiss, but what happened next was unexpected. Right as Laina kissed Natasha, there was a blinding light and loud noise. When the light had faded, the girls were lying on the ground across from each other. Laina was the first to react, slowly sitting up and rubbing her head.
"Ugh... What... happened?" Laina muttered, looking around woozily. Natasha, on the other hand, looked quite unconscious.

"There was a bright light and loud noise as you kissed her, and then you both were out cold!" Kai said as he helped Laina back up and walked over towards the unconscious girl. "She isn't dead, but a visit to the doctor or school nurse would not be a luxury." He picked Natasha's body up and turned towards Laina. "If you are smart, you might want to visit yourself. You've certainly seen better days." He said as he nodded at the door.

Vacat1o

Previously The Ultimate Unlucky N
Name: Ned Rogers
Familiar/spirt animal: Wolfie
Appearance: Ned is tall and white, with light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Wears a green jacket, a shirt with black and white squares, khaki jeans and light brown boots.
Power: Can control papers, can make them very sharp or transform them into animals or other things and give them life.
Talents/hobbies: Ned is an artist. Likes to play video games and draw in his spare time
Dislikes: Bullies, geometry, sun-flower seeds
History: Ned discovered his powers at the age of 10 when he killed some bullies, after that he entered in despair, ran from his hometown and wondered around the world until he got an invitation to a supernatural school.

Last edited:

Vacat1o

Previously The Ultimate Unlucky N
( Hey, I changed and added some things at my character ) Ned stayed in front of the school and stared at it '' So, this is the school...'' He held the invitation clenched in his hand. Ned was a bit nervous, he could finally meet people just like him, people that wouldn't see Ned as a monster. '' I don't see anyone around, guess I should enter inside...''