• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

:)Welcome to supernatural highschool where all young men and women come to master or to unlock their powers. You have been afficaly invited to autend this school of magic. I hope to see you accept this invitation.​

Your principle

Name:
Appearance:
Power:
Talents/hobbies:
History: n/a but abistionale

Last edited:
Name: Lukas
Familiar/spirt animal: Dragon (shadow)
Appearance: profile picture
Power: blood bending and shadow bending
Talents/hobbies: hunting () playing guitar () studying () and causing problems
Likes: being alone () making little shadow animals () teasing people
Dislikes: large crowds () being annoyed ()
History: his parents were killed by a rouge supernatural man. And as lived on the streets ever scines intill he got the invitation to supernatural highschool

Last edited:
Name: Dune
Familiar/spirit animal: Dex(Wolf)
images

Appearance:
d9f7ca2063bc282de14fa190fdeba85d--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg

Power:Imagineering
Talents/hobbies:Making stuff with clay,Fashion model,Making clothes
Dislikes:Bullies,Dogs,and Summer

Name: Marie Eclipse
Familiar/spirt animal: Hades (Manticore)
71556307bd6b076af5a662fbbe40977d8824162c_hq.jpg

Power: Dance of Blades and Sirenation
Talents/hobbies: Singing, dancing, figure skating, Swimming, and playing the piano
Appearence:
JNU2hu2.png

Likes: animals, singing, rain, dancing, being the center of attention, her Manticore, and her family and friends.
Dislikes: being separated away from Hades, being ignored, not getting the recognition she wants.
History: daughter of two powerful super natruals, Cassandra Eclipse and Lucius Eclipse, Marie was the center of attention ever sense she was born and it didn't help that her family spoiled her rotten, she brought more game to her family ever sense she learned to control her powers. She earned herself the nickname Queen Blades thanks to her natural talent with her powers. Not only was she know for her power and beauty the girl was also know for her intelligence. Even though she didn't want to, Marie's parents forced the girl to go to Supernatural Highschool just like all the other kids.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Marie walked through the halls of her new school alongside her rather large familiar she got stares from all the students but they weren't bad stares they were the looks of envy and appreciation, and Marie didn't mind that at all in fact she lived for game and glory. "Oh Hades why do we need to go to this school?" The female questioned her Manticore who growled in reply "hmm your right I guess we'll just show this school how a real supernatural looks like" Marie stated with an arrogant smirk present on her beautiful face

Last edited:
Eh, why not.

Name: Drake Winchester
Familiar/spirt animal: Thunderhawk
Appearance: Brown, shaggy hair. Wears a beanie and a jacket, with worn jeans and tennis shoes. Has one red eye and one green eye.
Power: Weapon Manifestation
Talents/hobbies: Video Games, Baseball, Cooking, Hunting, Archery
Dislikes: Cats, Bugs, Crowds, waking up early, hot conditions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Drake made his way down the hallway, looking intently at his schedule. His spirit animal, a Thunderhawk he called Hatchet, was in it's resting form. So, not manifested. Drake had already gotten in trouble earlier that day for being late, so he made sure that the next class he was going to was indeed correct.
Huh... Drake thought to himself. Maybe going to a school like this won't be that bad. I've only had a bit of a rough start... So absorbed was Drake in his thoughts that he didn't realize he was on a collision course straight for Marie.

Marie, not paying attention herself accidentally ran into Drake which caused the girl to fall down, "ow that hurts" the female complained.

Hades let out a low growl towards Drake in anger for running into his beloved master, "I'm okay Hades no need to scare everybody here" Marie instructed as Hades used his tail to help Marie up

Last edited:
Drake stumbled from bumping into the white-clothed girl, but managed to keep his footing. Oh, great going Drake. Knocking someone down in the hallway, how careless can you get?
"Oh, oh jeez, I'm sorry, I didn't-" Before Drake could finish his apology, a large demonic-like creature (that Drake could only assume was the girl's familiar) growled threateningly at him. And by large, Drake meant HUGE. This thing looked like it could match size with Hatchet! Drake let out a startled yelp, and now he was the one that stumbled onto his butt. But before Drake could consider what exactly this thing was or what it would be like to be eaten by it, the white-clothed girl seemed to calm it down.
"S-sorry..." Drake stammered.

"it's alright it should be me who's apologizing, it wasn't fair for Hades to growl at you" Marie stated as a smile graced her lips. "Well I have to get to class, I guess I'll see you around" the violet eyed female said as she walked away to her next class, Hades gave Drake one last growl before following Marie outside of the building to their next class.

"Alright class we're gonna be focusing on your bond with your familiar, such as how well you guys get along" the teacher stated as her beautiful bird like familiar landed on her shoulder. During instructions the male students couldn't help but glance at Marie who they all suspected to have a beautiful and non leathal familiar but little did they know far away with the other familiars stood Marie's menacing Manticore who watched his master's every move. "Okay as you all can see your familiars were sent to the other side of the field and the point is you need to tie a cloth on your eyes to prevent you from seeing your familiar and instead use your bond that connects you to find them" the teacher informed as Marie tied the cloth over her eyes

Drake looked down at the blindfold in his hand, then back up at the group of familiars and spirit animals. He could see Hatchet, now in it's awake form, staring back at him. I suppose, before we get any further, that we should get some things out of the way about Hatchet. Hatchet is a Thunderbird, a large hawk that stands about twice the size of a normal human. Its feathers form lightning patterns across his wings. Not only that, but Hatchet is a spirit animal. Unlike familiars, which look completely solid, Hatchet had a more ghostly appearance, giving off a bit of a green glow and slight translucency. Back in the hallway, when Drake ran into Marie, Hatchet was in its sleeping form, a totem necklace that Drake wears under his jacket.

Now that we have that out of the way, back to Drake. Drake was the type of person that tried to avoid drama in school, and therefore didn't really pay attention to who was popular and stuff like that. It it was quite clear to Drake that the girl he had bumped into into in the hallway, the one with violet eyes and that strange lion/bat/scorpion/demon familiar, wasn't exactly a normal student. Nearly all the other guys in the class couldn't seem to take their eyes off of her. Drake could see why (for the girl was quite pretty), but still, it kinda disturbed him. And now here the class was, standing outside the school with all their familiars and/or spirit animals a good distance away. It was quite a lineup. Large cats, serpents, canines, dragons, lizards. Still, nothing seemed quite as big as Hatchet or the violet-eyed girl's creature.

Drake took a deep breath, and put on the blindfold. This shouldn't be that hard. Drake felt that he had a pretty good connection with Hatchet, and he was about to see if that feeling was good.

Marie placed the blindfold around her eyes as a sigh escaped her lips, "alright Hades just like we practiced" the young beauty whispered she then placed her arm out before taking a step forward, with every step she took she could feel the bond of Hades and herself become stronger, after a couple more long strides Marie's delicate hands were now placed on the large creatures head.

A deep sound escaped the creatures throat which would normally frighten people but Marie knew it was Hades' way of purring, Marie untied the blindfold before getting licked on the face by her large Manticore. "Hades do be careful luv, you can breath fire sweety, you might kill me" Marie joked while Hades let out another loud purr. The beautiful supernatural then led her creature over to the sidelines so that her giant familiar wouldn't scare away anymore of the other creatures.

Drake walked down the yard towards his Thunderbird, his hands stretched out in front of him with the hope of not tripping. Although his path to Hatchet was a bit more wobbly than Marie's or a few other students, he still managed to make it to his spirit animal before a majority of other students. Drake actually bumped into Hatchet, blindfolded. The Thunderbird's feathers felt soft to the touch, and Drake just couldn't stop himself from hugging the spirit animal. Hatchet bent over to nuzzle his master, and Drake lifted the blindfold.
"Hey, buddy." Drake said. Hatchet let out a yawn, then returned to the totem necklace around Drake's neck. It appeared that the Thunderbird still wanted to sleep. Drake stuck his hands in his pockets and walked over to the sideline.

"my goodness it so hot here" Marie complained as she used her hands to fan herself. "Hades it's hot" the female complained once again which honestly irritated the Manticore but he loved her too much to tell her that she was annoying. Before Hades could fix the problem the teacher finally announced that the class was over which was a relief. Marie got off her familiars back before heading into the building for her next class which was obviously a class about Musical Arts.

Walking into the classroom Marie was a bit surprised to see that the chairs were placed on large steps so that the instruments and what not were on the flat floor. Sense she was early the teacher wasn't even in the classroom yet which meant that she could freely do what she wanted, Marie sat at the piano before pressing a key to give her, the starting note she then started to sing a lullaby that was taught to her by her mother, the lullaby wasn't like her other songs the lullaby didn't make rain pour out of the sky or heal people it was just a regular lullaby.

Hades listened closely to his master's voice before laying down on the ground and closing his eyes, his master's beautiful voice had always made him feel calm and content, she was the only person who could do that sense a Manticore is a very hard creature to tame, but Marie did it, she did it without harming the creature, she did it by making it happy, that's what Hades loved more about his master, as much as she hides it Marie is actually a very kind and gentle person. The large Manticore let out a growl before letting out a loud yawn and falling asleep while Matie continued to play the piano and sing her lullaby.

Drake was a bit nervous about his next class, Musical Arts. To be completely honest, as much as Drake liked music he knew absolutely nothing about playing instruments. As for his singing voice, well, he couldn't carry a note to save his soul. So, it quite stands to reason that Drake was not looking forward to Musical Arts.

Entering into the classroom, Drake found that the teacher had yet to enter the classroom, leaving the students with free reign over the classroom. Most students were relaxing and talking to each other in small groups, and a few were messing around with instruments. Well, at least it wasn't singing. Speaking of singing, someone was. Drake looked over to find the violet eyed girl playing the piano, and singing a lullaby to her familiar. The familiar seemed to be reacting to it, falling asleep. Drake thought the girl was quite good, and sat down close to the piano to listen to her play and sing.

After singing the last note and playing the last key Marie let out a sigh of content but when she saw the boy from before she was a little surprised but instead of showing it she smiled at the male, "hey, I guess we really did see each other again, I'm Marie Eclipse if you don't know who I am" the violet eyed beauty said as she continued to smile at the male "oh and that's Hades my Manticore" she introduced as the large creature opened it's eyes and stuck his scorpion like tail out for Drake to shake

Drake flinched back as Hades stuck out it's scorpion tail at him, but relaxed when he realized the Manticore wasn't trying to hurt him. So that's what it was... A Manticore. Drake shook the Manticore's tail, careful to avoid the stinger, and couldn't help but to smile. He was sure this looked just as strange as it felt.
"Ah, well. My name's Drake. Drake Winchester." Drake said, his heterochromic gaze meeting Marie's violet one. "As for my familiar, well, he's a spirit animal, a Thunderbird. But he's asleep right now."
Drake paused for a moment, still looking a Marie.
"You play very well." Drake said.

"thank you, playing the piano is what helps me keep my sanity" the female simcerely stated. "Hey, after this class is break/lunch do you maybe wanna hang out?" Marie asked while Hades stood up and say closer to the violet eyed female and as a response the light haired beauty placed her hand delicately on the Manticores head, "plus I saw your spirit animal and noticed how big he was so I thought that it would be nice for Hades to play with somebody that he can't easily burn to crisp, poison to death, give a heart attack, or eat" Marie joked while Hades rolled his red eyes.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Sure." Drake said. He usually went off from most of the classmates and had lunch on his own. That was, on his own with Hatchet as his companion. The two would sit there in a comfortable silence, and sometimes Hatchet would take Drake for a flight. But maybe hanging out with someone else during break might not be that bad. Especially someone like Marie. But did she really want to hang out with him? Surely there was some other more popular students she normally hung out with.
"But I don't know about Hatchet. My Thunderbird, I mean." Drake said, interrupting his own thoughts. "He isn't really one for... play."

"well I didn't really mean play I mean like somebody to spar with, without accidentally burning off their skin or whatever" Marie stated as their teacher walked in and to which Marie got up from the piano before sitting in the front row and patting a seat next to her, signaling for Drake to sit next to her while Hades lated down on the floor next to his master's heels.

Drake saw the teacher come in, and was about to take a seat in the back when he noticed Marie was gesturing for him to sit next to her. Should he sit next to her? This was one class he really didn't want to get noticed by the teacher. And yet... Drake felt that it was probably good to make a friend, and this might be the way to do it. So, feeling a little uncomfortable, Drake sat down next to Marie.

"I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable sitting next to me, but your the only person that I feel like won't just become my friend because of my heritage and appearence" the violet eyed girl said while Hades rested his head on her lap while his body still layed on the floor. Marie gently petted his giant head, making sure to stay away from some of his spiky mane that could cut her, "Hades your too big for this, it would have been okay when you were smaller but you're almost full grown" Marie laughed out while Hades made sound that sounded like purrs except more menacing and scary and would normally give a person a heart attack

"It's not that." Drake said quietly, trying not to gain the attention of the teacher. "It's just that I can't play an instrument to save my soul!"
Drake glanced down at Hades. This girl... She made that huge beast act like nothing more than a huge kitten around her. Her power... Maybe it had something to do with her power? Is super charisma or super beauty considered a superpower?

"oh well, maybe I can teach you how to play the piano" Marie suggested as Hades licked her hand, "Hades be careful, your saliva can be poisonous if it goes into my blood system" the female reminded her large Manticore who merely purred, "your lucky your adorable" Marie cooed as she gave her familiar a kiss on his nose. "And Drake playing a instrument isn't about being naturally talented at it, it's about finding the right instrument" the female whispered

Drake merely shrugged, and tried to start playing attention to the teacher. Marie and Hades had quite an intimate relationship. With Hatchet, It was more of a companion in silence, someone to sit with. Not to cuddle. In fact, it seemed that Hatchet was the one that needed more companionship.

Marie payed attention to what the teacher was saying very closely so that she could show off when he called her name. "Okay class today you'll be creating songs about things that inspire you" the teacher stated while his Lynx sat near his foot.

Hades watched the Lynx from the corner of his eye with a growl sense the Manticore never really had a liking to feline creatures

Name: Sal 'Limp' Oregano
Familiar/Spirit Animal: Hydra
Appearance: Combed Black Hair, Ember Eye's and Freckle's, Wear's a Black T-Shirt That say's: 'Unnatural' with a White jacket over it, Black Pant's and Black and White Checkered Boot's.
Power: Shape shifting and Regrowing Lost Limb's.
Hobbies: Seeing How Many People he Can Scare the Heck out of in a Minute, Playing the Piano, Creating Art.
Likes: Prank's, Getting up early, Sword's, Hydra's, Music.
Dislike's: Big crowd's, Public Speaking, Being Late, people who Believe there way better then everybody else.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He ran To Class, Busting the door open. "I-I'm SO sorry I'm...Late..." He sat down In a Empty Seat in the back, Next to Nobody. He listened To the teacher, and Glanced Over at Too people Talking about Music. A Boy, and a Girl. "Hmm...Man, What a bad day today was...Hopefully I won't be Late the Next day..." he thought. His Hydra, He called hex, Was Behind him. He Seemed To Be Listening to the Teacher, too. "Friend's...Maybe I can Make some today. But Who will be My friend...Not like Anybody Like's a Boy who Like's Occasional prank's, Has a Hydra as a Spirit Animal, and Can regenerate Lost limb's? Then again, Thats creepy. Maybe My shape shifting is a Redeeming quality..." he thought to Himself. The Hydra was careful not to breath On anybody, as Hydra Breath Is Poison for the Lung's, if it reaches the Blood...

Last edited by a moderator:
After the teacher told them about their assignment he ushered them to hurry up and choose a instrument so they can create a song. So as expected Marie sat down at the piano as Hades followed closely as sitting down near the piano while his eyes kept a close watch of the Hydra. Marie played a note on the piano before singing a note herself

Write... A song? Drake thought. How... How... How could you write a song without an instrument or voice? Drake sat down, thinking hard. There had to be some way around this... How could he do this? Perhaps just writing the lyrics? The teacher didn't say they had to perform the piece. And yet, Drake got the feel that was what he might end up doing.

Marie continued to play the piano as she started to warm her voice up. After finishing her warm up Marie started to song sing a song about her love for the rain, but on accident her song triggered her powers which caused it to rain outside but obviously Marie wasn't aware that she'd caused some light rainfall outside sense she was too immersed in her music.

Hades felt more calm once he heard his master's voice and closed his eyes but opened them once again when he heard rain hitting against the windows, but he also paid no mind to it sense it was normal for his master to cause something out of the ordinary while singing

He Already Felt a Melody for his Song. It wasn't hard to think of it. His dad was a Songwriter. All he needed are Lyric's. He looked at Drake, Who seemed to be thinking. Hex Noticed and Looked at Sal. He Waved his Hand Dismissively at the Hydra. Hex then Returned to Listening to the Music. "Hmm? They didn't forecast rain..." He thought, looking at the window. He focused back On the Girl at the Piano. He knew it was Polite to look at people when they sung, spoke, or Played a Instrument. "She seem's so Immersed in that music she can't even pay attention to it..." he thought again. "Then again, the music is Wonderful..." he thought. Hex seemed to be thinking the same thing. Most of the other's seemed to be Staring at Her look's, But Shade was not even thinking of doing that. He simply Looked at her, without Moving His Gaze from the back of her head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marie was distracted by her music until Hades nudged her leg with his tail softly, the Manticore then pointed towards the window which caused the female to look over and see it was raining, "oh no I did it again" Marie whispered before singing another song which made the rain disappear and made the sun shine once again. "I have my song Hades" Marie stated before getting up from the piano and telling the teacher who noded his head before telling her that she could do whatever she wanted so the female went back to her previous seat, once she sat down Hades layed down next to her feet while the female scratched his head while playing on her large phone

He was Called up next. He chose The Piano, as it was His favorite Instrument. "The Key's on this Piano...Don't quite open a Door...But to My appeal, I can't help but adore....The Piece's this Thing help's to make...Smooth sound's of which I thank...And listen night and day...Help's people lay...Or Sooth themselves down...Thank you dear piano, The Musical Crown..." His Voice was Nice and smooth, and he Played the Piano in quite the appealing way. He finished the song about piano's and Quickly went back to his seat, waiting to See who would be next. A few people looked at Him in Amazement, but he Ignored it .

"alright Marie would you like to go next?" The teacher asked but before Marie could say no the bell ringed which signaled that it was time for break/lunch. So the female left the classroom alongside Hades before heading to the cafeteria, "the food here isn't that great" Marie mumbled as she bought her iced tea and a salad but instead of sitting with the other kids who begged her to sit with she went up to the roof with Hades. "You can go hunt Hades, I'll be okay here by myself" the violet eyed beauty stated.

Hades was a bit nervous about leaving his master behind to go hunt but she wasn't nicknamed the Queen of Blades for nothing. So the giant creature flew into the air and headed for a place where he could hunt. While Marie took a sip of her iced tea through a straw while sitting on one of the benches on the roof and playing on her phone

Drake was starting to get a little stressed. Two people were already done with their songs, and Drake couldn't even come up with a start! Or a lyric! Hecking heck, he hadn't even chosen an instrument!
"Oh man, what am I going to do?" Drake muttered. Each time he went around the room, the pool of instruments to choose got smaller and smaller. Soon, the only thing left was a single maraca. Not two maracas. Just one. Like a baby rattle. No way was Drake going to accept that as the instrument he was going to use, even if it was the only one he knew how to play. But as luck would have it, the bell rang. Drake sighed in relief. I'll figure this out later...

In the cafeteria, Drake looked around for Marie. She wasn't sitting at the popular kids table. Or the sporty kids. Or anywhere. It appeared that Marie was not in the lunch room. That's strange. I thought she wanted to hang out. Maybe I was mistaken? Drake thought, looking around. He was about to sit down at a table when his totem necklace vibrated and glowed. It appeared that Hatchet wanted out. Well, not in here! It would cause to much of a scene. So, Drake headed out in the yard in front of the school.

Just as he set down his food, Hatchet burst from the necklace with a screech. The Thunderbird stretched his wings, then presented his feathers.
"Hey, big guy. Sleep well?" Drake asked. The Thunderbird nodded, before flapping it's powerful wings and taking to the sky. Drake sat on a rock and watched as the Thunderbird flew away, taking a bite of his sandwich.

He headed for the Cafeteria. Sal then Bought a sandwich and some water. He headed for the front, and Saw a Kid sitting By Himself. "Eh. He isn't drawing a Crowd. Might as well sit down near him." he thought. He sat down in front Of Drake. Not TOO near him. He Kept out of Arm's reach, but still in front of him enough to talk to. "Hello. I believe your sitting alone? Thought that I might as well Sit with ya." he said Taking a drink of water. A hydra was Sitting behind the stranger.

As Marie finished her salad she suddenly realized that she forgot to tell Drake that she was going to the roof so the female ran down the stairs and found Drake before sitting down at the table. "Drake I'm so sorry it's just that I wanted to eat on the roof" Marie explained before apologizing once again

Name: Jacob Gray
Familiar/spirt animal: Darius (dog... a very big one, looks kind of like a caucasian shepherd)
Appearance: Very tall, black hair and eyes, wears a brownish tank top and black shorts, also has two dog tags around his neck
Power: Time perception alteration and hound olfaction (can change the way the target perceives time, be it slower or faster, and has a very strong sense of smell)
Talents/hobbies: goes to the gym 7 days a week, is almost a maniac about it
Dislikes: cats, birds, any other animal that isn't a dog
History: n/a

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The creature was one of the biggest Jacob had ever seen. It was a huge lion-like beast with dragon wings and a scorpion tail. It suddenly appeared from the sky and landed right in front of Darius, growling furiously. Now, Jacob surely was no coward, but he had no death wish either, so he decided it would've been better to make a run for it than to fight that abomination. "Darius.. we're getting the fuck out of here!"
I mean, that thing is carnivorous right? No way it eats salad with those teeths.. he thought, as he ran as fast as he could. Last time he would've ever eaten outside of school again, that's for sure. It was break time, the school was crowded and he had no idea who to ask for help, so he just decided to pick the first person he would've met. His sight fell on a white haired girl who was sitting with a boy at a table.
She looks and smells rich enough, I'm gonna drop this problem onto her and everything's gonna be juuuust alright!
He finally arrived at the table, sweating and panting, as he placed one hand on the girl's shoulder and whispered in her ear
"Yo.. you wouldn't believe it but... there's a huge ass lion-like thingy outside with wings and a scorpion tail and all that stuff... you better check that out ok?"
There it goes, I've done my part in this well-functioning society, ain't that right Darius?

When the guy told her about a lion looking beast Marie started to laugh before whistling, Hades heard his masters whistle so he entered the school with a menacing growl before walking up to Marie and softly nuzzling her. "Hi there my precious little baby, did you have a good time hunting for those poor innocent animals, you did?, Aww your so adorable" Marie cooed as Hades purred in her embrace. "Sir I think that 'huge ass lion thingy' you were talking about is my familiar Hades" the pale haired beauty stated with a slight laugh while Hades smirked at Jacob.

"Your familiar? Well now.. " He said while looking at the weird beast "that's a weird dog you've got there then, never seen one with wings".
He had finally catched his breath, now that he looked at it more calmly, the beast wasn't that intimidating to begin with. Or maybe that was because of the way it seemed to react at the girl's sweet talk? Not that Jacob really cared. He, running away from a mere familiar.. how shameful.. He must regain his lost pride now!
"You know, you shouldn't let your dog go wild like this, you wouldn't want it to get hurt would you? I mean... If I were not nice enough to investigate first I could've hurt him you know... Thank god I have such a good intuition I almost immediatly thought it was someone's familiar and decided not to attack him haha... yeah that's how it went.."
Good enough, would've probably worked, at least that's what Jacob was thinking

"haha, You? beat my Hades, sweety are you aware that his species is the spawn of the devil himself, Hades was bred for war, he has a tail filled with lethal poison, if he chooses he can burn you with the fires from hell, and his teeth are coated with venom to paralyze you for hours and I've trained Hades to kill with mere snap of my fingers so if you want to mess with my familiar, Hades Eclipse then your going to mess with the whole Eclipse family" Marie threatened as Hades bared his fangs and roared

Last edited:
He heard the Beast roar. "I have been sitting here for a While and NOBODY Has said Hello yet?" he said. He waited for the group to reply. His Spirit animal, A hydra, was Sitting behind him. He growled at the Other large beast, Taking the Roar as a Threat."Back of, Hex. No need to attack it." He comforted The hydra, and gave it a piece of Sandwich."I'm the One feeling Lost here ya know...I don't even know any of your Name's."