• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

( Short OC: There's not Four, there is Three. :l)
He watched As the Last group of two looked around for a Group. He looked at some other group's. All of them had four or Five. He then Looked at the Two scrambler's. "Yo! Every Team has like Four or Five! We only Have three! You guy's can just join us." he said. "It's not like you have Much of a Choice." he said, waving for them to come over.
(OC: Made a Compromise. Most team's in my area consist Of like, four or Five member's per team anyway.)

(OC: It turns out I can't count, sorry)
"She'll be fine I guess, let's go ask her to join us" As he said so, he heard another guy's proposal. He turned around, only to see a guy waving at them. Behind him, not too far away, was the white haired girl from before. They're probably in the same team he thought.
"Sorry, we already got our new member over there" Jacob said, pointing at the black haired girl "and besides, by the looks she keeps giving me, it doesn't look like your teammate over there would enjoy our company too much!"

"Alright. Thats fine!" He said turning back around. "We need a Good game plan. No idea's?" he said, Focusing back on the game. "And if we don't find at Least a Forth member, were going to get PUMMELED" he said pointing to The Other group's of Four or five. "Were gonna get Pummeled..." he said again. "We got a Elemental Controller, A singing and Sword slinging girl, and a me. The transforming limb regrowing person. Can this team get Any more odd than it is?" he said. "Then again, most people are odd here. Not like, ODD ODD but like, Odd in a normal way, because everybody has power's." he explained.

"we don't need four or five members as long as our powers compliment each other and for battle plan I'll just stick to offense sense that's where I'm gonna be most useful" Marie stated. "Alright, now that I'm sure you all have a team I need you guys to choose another team to spar with, any serious injuries on others is not okay so if your peers has something to do with weapons make sure you don't stab a person to death" Ms. Evergreen yelled, but once hearing she could stab a person Marie sighed "well the I guess I'll just stick with rapiers and estocs or blades that won't actually kill a person unless I try"

"Sound's Good. Who should we Spar with?" he asked. He looked around, Looking for a Worthy Opponent. "There is so many Group's to choose from...My, My...Quite Tough, Just like My Hydra's Scale's." He said. He seemed to be thinking hard. "Hmmm...."

"We already know which group we're gonna face right? I wanna go versus the spoiled girl and her little knights over there if that's ok with you" Jacob said. Not that there was another choice really, as all the other teams had already started sparring.
He got closer to them while cracking his knuckles "Sorry, I'll try and make sure it hurts as little as possible 'kay?"
A little taunt here and there, just to make the things more spicy

Marie scoffed in annoyance, while Hades stood in front of his master growling. "Your lucky I'm not allowed to use my powers to the fullest" the girl muttered as she turned her back to keep herself from pinching the male Starlight in the face. "He's irrelevant to my time here, until I get to leave this forsaken school I'll just have to deal with him, or I could just switch schedule's" the girl thought to herself as she leaned on to her familiar. "Hades sweety don't murder the boy or else were gonna have to do the whole process of pleading innocent all over again" the violet eyed girl whispered into her Manticores ear

"Woah so scary, what are you gonna do? Make it rain? Oh God please don't! I would HATE getting my clothes wet!" He chuckled. "You're kinda cute you know? You think so high of yourself.. God, I can't wait to see your face when you realize'll that the all-mighty princess here is actually not that strong!" Jacob said, smiling. He was getting fired up now. He quickly glanced at his teammates behind him to see if they were ready.

As soon as he heard The boy Talking Nonsense he Got a little Annoyed. "Talking Nonsense I see?" He said Turning to Jacob. Then again, Your insult's and Taunt's lead Nowhere." He seemed more ready Than his Hydra Seemed Angry at the Moment. "Hopefully your actually Worthy and Not just all talk. You can Talk the Talk...But can you Walk the Walk?" He said, Taunting him.

As Drake walked over to the punk girl, something... Strange, was occurring. Every step he took closer, Drake had a terrible urge to run away in fear. This girl, for some reason, was terrifying! It was very clear why everyone was giving her wide berth. She exuded an aura of terror.
"Uh... H-hey..." Drake said. The girl looked up, glaring at him, and Drake almost fell over. Again. "Ah... Me a-and my friend were w-wondering if y-y-you wanted to b-be in our group..."
In the small part of Drake's mind that was still able to think, he realized that this level of terror was NOT natural. Most likely, this girl's powers had something to do with fear. The girl seemed to pause for a moment, then suddenly she didn't seem as scary. The fear was gone.
"Yeah, whatever." The girl said, standing up. She walked past Drake and over to Jacob.
"These are the plebs we're facing?" The girl asked, unimpressed. Drake walked over, standing to the other side of the punk girl. She hadn't yet given her name.

Walk the ... walk? What the hell is this guy going on about Jacob thought. He was about to say something, but was interrupted by his teammates walking up behind him.
"Oooh man, that's the kind of attitude I LOVE!" Jacob said upon hearing the black-haired girl's words. "I'm Jacob by the way.." after saying so, Jacob also started to feel uneasy, which was a rather rare event "has anyone ever told you that you're kinda... scary? Oh well, nevermind that, ready to go, whenever you are"
(OC: Seems like you already have something in mind for our friend over here, so I'll let you do everything with her ok?)

"Oh, Somebody New I see? Gloom and doom I see? Though your More GLOOM than Doom. And then there's Another." felt like Hole's were being drilled into you. The Hydra Was frightening enough. The fact It had four head's wasn't helping either. "Your all TALK aren't you?" He laughed. "Look, We all seem Like Enemy's now...Well, I wouldn't be Enemy's with The Shy one in the Back of our Group there." He chuckled. "He seem's...Less threatening Then You two. I'm not even sure he has burned somebody before In his life."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't care." The punk girl said to Jacob. However, when Sal started talking to her, the punk girl's eyes widened, then narrowed into a glare. Then it was like an unseen switch was thrown. The air seemed to get thick. It seemed to get hard to breath. Drake felt his heart beat faster. This was the same feeling he had just a minute ago, when he had been talking to her. Terror. Undoubtably, everyone nearby, both friend and for, mostly likely felt extremely scared. Even that Hydra could mostly likely be effected. Drake stepped between the two groups.
"C...come on, g-guys. This is j-just a friendly sparring match..." Drake said.

"alright team's sparring starts now, so face your enemy team and take 10 steps back and get into position, you then can start when ever you'd like" the teacher yelled over some kids who were screaming. So Marie grabbed her two teamates before making them stand right next to her ten steps away from the opposing team while her familiar stood behind behind her. "We will start whenever somebody makes the first move" Marie stated as she readied her hands to summon a blade

'Oregano' Didn't Look like he was afraid. He looked like He simply Didn't care. His Familiar however, Looked Slightly Scared, But tried to hide it with a Thick Glare. Eventually The air Became so thick it was like you could cut it with a Knife. "So...A Gloomy girl trying to Hide true Emotion, A Sarcastic Jerk who Only Care's for Himself, And The Optimistic Kid. The One who Always looks On the bright side and is Scared of Ms. Gloom over here. Quite the Group." he then glared at Drake. "A friendly Match? This isn't a Friendly Sparring match! This will be WAR!" he said as he was Dragged away. "WAAAAARRRR!" he got ready.

"Enough talking now - " Jacob said, trying his best not to look terrified. His eyes turned white-ish for a brief moment before they turned back to their usual black color. Done and done, this will be a walk in the park
"I'm good to go but obviously.. ladies first" He said, while attempting an overly courteous bow.
For some reason the black-haired girl seemed to be emanating an incredibly negative aura, and despite Jacob knowing he had nothing to be afraid of, he still couldn't stop himself from feeling anxious.
"You still ain't gonna tell us your name then? That's too bad. Let's see what they got for us"

The punk girl looked furious.
"I'm going to punch his teeth in." She snarled, glaring at Sal. "That little shit is going to regret this."
Her anger, it seemed, boosted both the range and the strength of her fear aura. It waa taking all of Drake's strength not to run away screaming.
"Take it... Down a notch... Will you?" Drake managed to get out. The punk for glanced over an relaxed a little, then focused back on Sal. The fear aura dropped quickly.
"Okay, not yet." Drake said quietly, so only his teammates could hear. "On my signal, close your eyes and cover your ears."
Drake held his hand back, and a strange looking stick object appeared.
"Now!" Drake yelled throwing the object. It landed in front of the enemy group, exploding in a flash of light and extremely loud boom, but no actual damage. A flashbang. Both Drake and the punk girl had made sure to cover their eyes and ears. Hopefully, the flashbang would stun the opposing group.

He Transformed into a Fox and ran toward the Opposing team. He then Jumped and Turned into a Rock, Hitting the Punk girl RIGHT in the Face. "Hah!" he laughed and Changed into A mouse, running around the group, Trying to Confuse them. Then Then turned to a Vulture and Pecked Drake Half to death. The way the Peck's felt, Meant he Meant BUSINESS. "Hopefully I can Knock one of you out." he thought.

Marie placed her hand up in the air before snapping her fingers which caused ten swords of different varieties to appear she then pointed her perfectly manicured finger at Drake, the swords then shot themselves towards the male, while Marie had a sadistic smile present on her face.

(OC: Could you not ignore Drake's post? He started the fight but nobody seems to care about what he wrote.. yikes, whatever)
"Flying swords? Sounds like a waste of time.. why would you shoot swords at people? Wouldn't a gun be more effective at this point?" Jacob asked, laughing. He then directed both his arms towards his teammates, before giving them both a thumbs up.
"You're also good to go now!" Their eyes became white for a brief moment too, before coming back to normal.
"I've slowed down your perception of time, it shouldn't be too much of a deal dodging their attacks now" he said. He then whispered to the black-haired girl's ear "How about you thank me by telling me your name?"

"Whoa!" Drake exclaimed, barely managing to summon a shield in time to block the Sam's pecking. Luckily, he had the shield already summoned, and allowed Sal to pack him to block the swords. The attack still pushed him back, and Drake looked out from behind the shield.
"What was that?! I thought the teacher said hold back!" Drake exclaimed. Glancing over Jacob, he nodded.

The black haired girl ignored Jacob, instead jumping at Sal's bird form and throwing a punch, trying to hit the bird out of the air.

"Ow!" He fell over and Changed into a Mouse, Retreating to a Distance, turning into a Canon. "I said...This...Was....WAR!!!" He shot a Canon ball at the Opponent's. "I'm NOT Holding back in a War!" He seemed Angry, And released ALL his Anger into His attack's. He TRULY wasn't holding back.

As soon as he smelled the gunpowder, Jacob knew the cannon was about to shoot. This is going to be a fast one, let's be careful, just to be sure
His eyes became white again as he increased the effect of his power. When the cannon shot, everything around him was slowed down. Everyone looked as if they were standing still. Jacob's movements were also incredibly slowed too, his power did not let him control time, just the way people perceive it. It was more than enough however for him to observe with absolute care the exact moment the attack was initiated. As soon as he smelled the faintest trace of burnt gunpowder, he knew what was about to come. He quickly moved a bit to the side, and started running towards the cannon, completely ignoring the cannonball passing right besides him.
"You know, that was not a good decision. Cannons are very slow and predictable weapons, you point them towards an enemy, you shoot, they go BOOOM, and that's about it. But what if you already shot but they're not there anymore? There's no way you can redirect your attack, and you are left wide open" As he said so, he continued to run towards his attacker. He decided to ignore him however, running straight past him, towards his true objective, the white-haired girl standing in the area behind him.
"Lucky for you cannon-boy, I already have my eyes on a different prey!" He said while grinning

"Oh...! Watch out!" He turned into a Fox again and Caught up with him. He stopped in front of him but slid Across the Floor and Slid Right past. "I hate slippery Gym floor's!" He said trying to Catch up. "This Is getting Insane!" he yelled. "Mostly Because I turned into a Canon but...Ya know!" He said. "And I wasn't aiming for you back there!" he looked Backward's as the Canon ball was about to hit Drake. "See?" he said, Trying to Distract him long Enough for him to trip over them as he turned into a Rock.

Drake had a feeling that the cannon was aiming at him. So at the last second, he pointed at the cannon with a finger gun. Then, things happened quite fast. A large cannon barrel appeared beside Drake, grey and slightly transparent. It fired, and Drake's cannonball deflected Sal's into the ground. Drake lowered an arm and sighed.
"Guys, other people are sparring in this gym. Try not to go too crazy." Drake said. He was suddenly interrupted when the punk girl ran past him, sprinting at Sal. Drake quickly followed, summoning a pair of tonfa to fight with.

Once Marie saw the creepy looking girl run tworads Sal she instantly reacted by summoning her Odachi Sword in attempt to stop the attack. But instead of heading towards the girl, Marie ran up to Drake and placed the blade near his throat, "one move Drake and it's gonna be all over" Marie whispered as she slightly pressed the sword on to Drake's throat, hard enough for the male to feel pain but not enough for blood to spill

He noticed the Two coming for him. he sat still, waiting for the right moment. "Time...It right..!" he thought. He was Honestly surprised they Survived his Canon. "Just a Little off my game..." he quietly Said. He looked Up at Marie. He looked Simply Like a Rock, under the two. "I'm Down here ya know!" He said

"Now I have to Tango with a Few....'Pal's'..." the little rock rolled toward The punk and Drake, Turning into a Bolder, he tried to Squash the attacker's. "I'm Gonna End you! Even if it end's the Optimistic Guy!" he said, looking at Drake. "Then again, I really Didn't know him!" He then Proceeded to roll at the Two, In a Faster rate. "I may kill you, or not. But when you Two are down, Then the Athletic Kid will be alone. That way There will be a Advantage" he said.

What an idiot, if he heads for Drake he's gonna hit his friend with the swords over there too, can't he see it?
Jacob was pretty confident it was all a bluff, and even if it wasn't, Drake should've still be under the effect of his time perception power, so he'd be able to dodge a rock rolling towards him pretty easily, after freeing himself from the white haired girl that is. But then again, could a boy really not overpower a girl? Surely not, he thought.
In the end, Jacob opted for the most logical choice: wait to see how things would unfold.

Drake glanced down at the sword pointed at his throat, then back up at Marie.
"What part of 'sparring' do you not understand? It's not a duel to the death!" Drake said. Even with his time perception slowed by Jacob, there was no way he would be able to move fast enough before Marie killed him. But before he could surrender, the Punk Girl suddenly grabbed at Marie from behind, attempting a headlock and trying to pull her away from Drake. That's right! Drake had been trying to back up the Punk girl. Taking advantage of the situation, Drake broke away from Marie and turned to see a huge boulder rolling towards him. Thanks to Jacobs time slow perception, Drake had plenty time to see it coming. He figured out what to do.

Suddenly, four surface-to-air missle launchers appeared around Drake, each one grey and slightly transparent. In Drake's hand was a RPG, and each of these were pointed directly at the boulder.
"If you don't stop, I'll blow the hell out of you!" Drake warned, aiming at the boulder. "And even if you do run me down, you'll hit your teammate!"

Even though in a headlock Marie grabbed the other females head before using all her strength to throw the girl off of her. She then snapped her fingers once again and fifteen blades shot themselves towards Drake. Amrie then jumped back so that she was far away from the others before singing one of her lullaby's which caused heavy rain to occur, but the difference from this lullaby was that lightning struck the building making the lights turn out

Thomas quikly shot a burst of air behind him as he rushed into the battle towards drake trying to punch him in the face using the wind to hit propel his fists. "I feel sorry for you having to team up with him ut now you get what I like3 to call a wind punch." Thomas Laughed. shooting his punch towards the boys face. "Marie I know your family won't mind but mine will so don't kill anyone!" Thomas shouted.

The boulder stopped RIGHT before Landing On Drake. "Wait...What are we doing!?" he yelled slapping his Head. "We have been fighting almost to the death! Look what we have done to this Gym THUS far!" He looked at The crumbled gym, as the other group's hid behind Equipment. "We are Leaving this Place In shamble's. Were Being more Violent then our Familiar's Usually Are to Enemy's! And were Nearly fighting to the Death because this was a Spar match..." "Can we Just...Stop?" A piece of the roof fell off.

Before Drake was able to hear Sal's answer, Drake noticed that Marie had launched more swords at him. Jeez! What was her deal?! (He was pretty sure the time perception ability Jacob had put on him was starting to wear off, however) Drake managed to jump behind one of the S.A.M launchers, and the swords embedded themselves into the launcher. Drake was seriously reconsidering his life choices at the moment. Oh, no, what could possibly be a bad idea about going to a school full of supernaturals? He should have just stuck with normal high school. So distracted was he by his thoughts that the punch from Thomas was totally unexpected. It hit him in the face, quite hard, and knocked him away. Luckily, it was enough to get knocked out of the way of the boulder. This was insane! Drake felt like he was literally fighting to stay alive! The rocket launchers disappeared, and instead in Drake's hand was a bow and arrow. He grabbed an arrow from thin air and pulled it back, aiming at Thomas. This arrow, however, was no normal arrow. On the end of the shaft was not an arrow... But a boxing glove. What could he say? He was a fan of the Green Arrow. Drake aimed carefully, and fired at Thomas.

Meanwhile, the punk girl quickly got back to her feet, snarling. She tried to tackle Marie, hoping to get on top of her to try to pin her down and deal some damage.
"Fight me, bitch!" The punk girl exclaimed.

He turned into a Dragon. "STOOOOPPPP ITTTT!" He roared, Then turned back to a Human. "Were Fighting for Life or Death over a SPARRING match! Were acting Like ANIMAL'S! Can't we Just stop now? I can't even TELL what time it is by now. We broke the Clock, too." he said, Pointing at a Clock on the wall. It was stuck at 3:12. "Let's just Stop." he said, sitting down. "We Literally Caused a Power Outage!"

"Thomas looked at the boxing glove Oh my normly Id be pissed but since Im a fan of green arrow Ill let it pass" Thomas joked before spitting out some blood. Thomas put his hands up and pushed them down using the wind to separate everyone. "Okay Okay lets all take deep breths how about we stop this before Ms Eclipse turns someone into a skewer." Thomas explained.

Marie made the scythe she was about to use to cause a blood bath dissapear before fixing her dress and hair she then ran over to Drake and started panicking "oh my god I almost wanted to kill you, I'm so sorry it was the heat of the battlefield that did that to me and also my anger" Marie stated as she started to hum a song and placing her hand on Drake's chest as light appeared. After she finish humming the light vanished and Marie took her hand of the males chest, "healing you is the least I can do for trying to murder you" the beautiful girl said as she walked over to the pink girl and did the same except placing her hand on the other females hand. Marie then walked over to Jacob and did the same, "I'm sorry for getting mad at you, it was immature of me" the girl said with a sincere smile. The female then walked over to her team and started healing them, "I wasn't going to turn anybody in a skewer I was merely going to let them see their own blood" Marie muttered after she finished healing her own team

"Well, Before I crush Everyone Into a Nice Omelet base and THEN Marie will fry us all into a Omelet." He said, Joking. "But Seriously, We are Wrecking this place...So...Wait, what?" he said, Looking at Marie. "You were gonna Make them see there Own blood...?" he said, frowning. "I just wanted to win this Spar match. And Honestly Kill The athletic kid."

Although Drake let Marie heal him, he couldn't unsee the things he had seen in battle. This chick may be pretty and talented, but deep down there was something very wrong with her. Drake figured he would try to stay away from Marie, at least in classes that involved fighting. Drake slowly got to his feet, and the remaining weapons he had summoned vanished. That was quite possibly the most terrifying experience he had ever been in. Where was the teacher for all of that? Why hadn't she stepped in?

While Drake was merely down to a feeling of caution, the punk girl still looked pissed. She walked casually up to Sal, glaring at him. Then when she was close enough, she threw a sudden punch directly at his face.

"of course I was, like hello grandaughter of a mafia leader and the only child of ex assassin's, what did you expect?" Marie sarcastically asked "also you all should be thankful I healed you afterwards!" The female yelled as their gym teacher walked over and looked at Marie with a smile, "well I couldn't expect less for the Eclipse heiress" Ms. Evergreen stated as Marie have the blonde woman a hug "auntie Lemonhead you won't tell Mom I tried to kill another person right?" Marie innocently asked as the beautiful woman looked a bit shocked at first before nodding her head and returning the hug. Marie broke the embrace as the teacher walked away to check on the other students