• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

(OOC I think the owner of this Rp has given up on it. so I might make a disscussion thread.)
"Sorry marie i was just joking and thanks for healing me." Thomas thanked. Thomas walked over to drake and put out hand grabbing the punk girls punch. "Hey my names Thomas nice to meet you" Thomas introduced to drake. "punching isn't nice" Thomas sneered. "Bye guys Im going to change into some cleaner clothes Ill be back" Thomas explained. While Thomas was changing a boy who was next to him asked what his connection to Ms eclipse was. "Nothing really I like to think were friends." Thomas responded
My my this school has low standards for whose allowed I can't believe a weakling like you is allowed." The boy teased.
"Shit this kid could kill me I better keep my mouth shut" Thomas thourght nodding his head the boy pulled out a nife and ran it accross Thomas's body. "You tell anyone and it will be your throat next" The boy muttered leaving the change rooms. Thomas put on his shirt and jacket trying to stop the blood flow. "if Marie sees this shell whant to know who did this and I don't want to die." Thomas mutered. Thomas walked out the change rooms trying to stop himself crying from the pain.

He got hit In the Face. "Hey!" He hit the Girl in the Back of the head. "The fight Is off dummy!" he said. He obviously had Bitter Feeling's for the Shady Girl. "We deal with it later 'Gloomy'." he said. "Anyway, This Is Kinda CRAZY. We just stop fighting like that? All because I said something and Yelled at you all In a Dragon form." He then Smirked. "I honestly Have to Admit, Marie Scare's me a Little" He said.

"I don't think there not anyperson who isn't afraid of Marie' Thomas joked i only stopped th fight because Drake over gave me some free green arrow merch" Thomas laughed. "But Marie don't thin Im taking shots at you you are pretty amazing your powerfull, clever and a great leader Im happy that I know you" Thomas explained. tucking in his shirt to hide the blood.

Marie raised a brow before quickly grabbing the males hand, "sweetie remember the daughter of ex assassin's my senses are more heightened so don't think you can hide anything from me plus Hades can smell the blood" Marie stated as she gently placed a hand on the males shoulder, "now tell me who I have to make a punching bag out of?" Marie questioned as Hades walked up to Thomas and sniffed the male

As Thomas opened his mouth to come up with an excuse the guy from before walked up.
"Oh its along a strong me and my bud tom over here where changing and he slipped and cut himself" The guy explained. The guy bowed. "Oh I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Gary our parents where freinds its an honours to meet you" Gary introuduced. Ms Evergreen walked over
"yes this is my son he has a very similar power to Thomas except he can create the elemnt from thin air" Mrs Evergreen explained. gary set his palm on fire.
"Yep me and Gary are Freinds thats all Marie" Thomas explained pating hades giving him some pet talk. Silk walked over and glared at Gary.

"uh huh yes of course, anyway auntie Lemon head why don't you and Gary come over for dinner, I'm sure mother would be excited to see you" Marie stated as she gave Gary a fake smile and just to top it off she gave the male a wink but in the inside she was seriously gagging in disgust.

Hades nuzzled Thomas softly and smelled the area where the scent of blood was emitting from which caused the huge familiar to growl

"Bye Organo, Drake and Marie I got to head home" Thomas explained. Thomas walked into his Moms car and got into the back of his moms car.
"Hey sweetie how was your day?" she asked
"Good I made some friends" Thomas answered
"I heard someone from the eclipse family is going to your school did he hurt you?" She asked with worry in her voice.
"Its a she and her names Marie were friends." Thomas explained. When Thomas got home he ate dinner and went to bed. "I got myself into a crappy situation someones threatening to kill me and their the kid of a teacher." Thomas muttered crying and fell asleep.

"Easy fight!" Jacob screamed. It was true that he didn't technically win, but he didn't lose either. If you don't lose then you win right? Or maybe it's the contrary.. Well who cares.
"God you're so lucky, I was just about to get a little bit serious, but good fight though"
He then looked at the white haired girl
"So you did make it rain in the end huh? Forget mafia leader and all that stuff, how about becoming a gardener or something? Just kidding just kidding, you did pretty good... Well, for a girl at least"

Marie left the school before grabbing her bag and books from her locker alongside her Manticore. Marie then pointed into the sky as the large beast noded his head before flying into the air and heading towards there large mansion. Marie waited for a bit until a long black limo pulled up, the girl entered the vehicle with a loud sigh.

Once she got home Marie was greeted with the sight of her maids and butlers bowing down to her, "Miss Marie, welcome home m'lady" all of her servants said as Marie waved them of before walking out to the gardens to find her mother playing with Hades and her own familiar which was a beautiful pure white Stag that had white wings and blue diamonds hanging from it's large horns. "I'm home mom" Marie said as she sat down next to her mother on the green grass, "well how was school Marie?" the beautiful woman that looked identical to Marie asked "I was close to killing somebody..." The girl muttered "Marie, just because your dad and grandfather kill for the heck of it doesn't mean you can freely do it!" The woman yelled as she stood up but at that moment a man with sleek black hair and violet eyes wearing a black tux walked into the garden followed by his familiar which was a Chimera but unlike most Chimeras his familiar had a head of a lion and dragon with a tail that's a snake instead of having a head of a lion and goat. "Dad mom's saying killing isn't okay" Marie whined "Cassandra you and I both know that killing is in our blood" "Lucius you can't be saying stuff like that in front of Marie" her mom shot back and that's what started her parents usual arguing. The white haired female ran into the mansion and up the stairs and into her room before slamming her door and running to her balcony to open the glass double doors so that Hades could get in. Marie layed on the floor while Hades rested his tail on his master's stomach, as the tears slowly slipped down Marie's face the girl whispered "sometimes I wish I wasn't an Eclipse, even if I don't have this Grand life, I just want parents who love me by being there for me I don't want parents to show their love by buying me whatever I want..."

(OOC The Adventure Of Silk pt 1)
Silk walked around the house and ate some left overs.
"Hey silk are you alright" Thomas's Sister asked. Silk nodded it head and rubbed himself against Thomas's sister. Silk walked next to Thomas's bed and fell asleep next to Thomas's bed.
*Ring* *ring* Thomas's phone rang.
"Hello this is Thomas" Thomas answered.
"Yeah its Gary I need to talk to you about something" Gary explianed
"What Gary?" Thomas asked.
"Well I need to cut you some more if I carve a symbol on your chest I can use magic to make you into my servent" Gary explained.
"It won't work trust me Marie and the others will figure it out bye" Thomas explained.
" If you hang up your dead" Gary threatened.
Thomas hang up.

Marie stood up going from the ground before walking out to her balcony alongside Hades who sat and stated up at the moon, Marie did the only thing she could do when she was sad or stressed, she sang and not just hum she really sang as in uses her words, and just like usual the weather changes drastically, it started to rain once again but his time there was heavy wind that made trees sway from side to side

He walked Home. His house wasn't far from The school. Just a Quick walk through the Forest. The Light Sapped through the Hole's between the Leaf's, Making quite The Wonderful scene. "A nice Scene, Don't you Agree, Hex?" he said looking at his Hydra. He nodded In agreement. The two Reached there home, A Two story Home, made of wood painted blue. "Mother! I'm home!" He said Opening the door. "I'm cooking right now! Your gonna Have to talk to me later, Okay?" "Okay!" he said Walking Up the Stair's. He entered his room, And sat On his Bed. He opened The balcony window So Hex could Get in.

Thomas woke up and went to the dinner table "Hey Lucy" Thomas told his sister.
"Hey Tom" Lucy said.
Thomas ate breakfast and got into his moms car after 20 minutes. Thomas's Mum got into the car and began driving to school.
When they drove to school Silk ran on he foot path following the car. When Thomas arrived at School he saw Marie and ran over to her.
"I was just thinking about how great your life must be living in a giant house with you're own Maids and butlers it must be heaven" Thomas admired.

He arrived at School, Dressed as Usual. "Eh." he sighed. He saw the other two. "My mom was Surprised yesterday." he said, Catching up with them. "Because I made friend's with a Rich Person." he shrugged. "My mom always thought rich People were Really stubborn and mean, because they have all that Money." He laughed. "Ahaha! I replied to her with a Simple Shrug! I didn't know how to tell her she was WAY off First Base." he said. "Because so far I haven't met a Snobby rich Person, now Have I? I met a Rich person who seem's to fit right into Place. Beside the Staring people give Her."

"Haha yeah my Mum was worried Marie would kill me" Thomas laughed. "Hey Oragano how was your" Thomas asked patting silks long mane and hoping on the creature's back as it sniffed the hydra as it seemed to have a strange attraction to the creature. Thomas saw Gary a while away glaring at him.

The hydra seemed to Laugh. "Hmm...Seem's your Fox Like's the Hydra. Hey It can breath in poison, right..?" he said turning his Head Toward Thomas as he said this. "Hex's breath Is kinda...Poison if you happen to breath it in. So be kinda careful. Gas Mask maybe?" He said. "What Did you guy's name YOUR familiar's?" he asked, as he Hasn't heard the Name's of THERE familiar's.

Jacob arrived at school late that day. Well, he wasn't literally late, but he usually got there before anyone else. This time two students, whom Jacob identified as his two "enemies" from the previous day's physical exercise, were already there. Could I have overslept? Didn't fight in a while, it must've tired me more than I thought
"Well well.. who we got here? the crazy war maniac and his little friend.. What are you up to, my beloved classmates? Were you perhpas discussing my heroic acts in yesterday's fight? Heh, can't blame you for that I guess.."

"Well, not really, But You DO have some fight in you, I will give you that!" he Admitted. "But Heroic? Your aware I'M the one who actually stopped the fight. You slowed down time and that's about it. Dodged a Few, ran for Marie. How do I call That Heroic?" he said, with a Smug look on his face. "Listen, Were not Exactly Enemies are we...? Kinda Just...People who Know each other but aren't friend's. Sound's about right, ya know."

"Wha-...Heh, I pity you for not being able to understand my strategic genius, but that's ok, you're not the first and you sadly won't be the last.. Just kidding just kidding, of course we're not enemies. People that know each other though... I mean, I don't know you, do I? And if you think you know me, well, I courteously beg to differ! Let's just leave it at classmates 'kay? " After saying so, he walked past them and towards the classroom. He had already been held hostage for too long.
"Oh yeah right -" he stopped briefly, turning around and facing the two again " - I'm Jacob by the way, see you around!"

"my mom gave me a long ass lecture about how killing people is bad and that I can't do it even if my dad and grandpa do it" Marie stated as Hades flew down from the sky and landing on the ground with a loud roar, "also Thomas, your mom's not wrong I would have hurt you if I so chose" Marie said before going to her locker and putting her stuff away and then heading to her first class of the day which was sadly science. As Marie walked into the room and plopped herself down in the first row while Hades sat obediently next to her desk. But sense the teacher wasn't there Marie took out her phone so she could play games once again

Drake walked into school. He had tried to get out of it by faking sickness, but his parents had seen right through it and made him go anyway. Too much had happened yesterday, and he was still a little freaked out from almost being skewered. But hey. Today was a new day. Perhaps he wouldn't be almost turned into a shishkabob today. A little nervous, Drake made his way to his first period class. Then it hit him. The music class! He had forgotten to work on the song he was supposed to have written! Oh, dang, what was he going to do? It was the next period!

Meanwhile, the punk girl from the day before was standing in the hallway, leaning against the wall and checking her phone.

Thomas got into science class and walked up to Jacob. "unlike the others Id like to get to meet you my names Thomas unlike some I live by make love not war. " Thomas explained. Thomas sat next to Marie. "Marie I know we just met but please for the love of god respect your Mum its your choice what you do but please no one should not treat their Mum nicely." Thomas stated. "But what would I know I don't live your life" Thomas added. "Oh yeah i don't think you could hurt me my power could keep you away." Thomas stated.

He noticed Drake Walking down the hall. He Decided to hurry on up to class and just walk past him. Unless he wanted to talk. He had plenty of time, after all. so he walked past Drake, while his Hydra followed. His Hydra Tried to avoid Bumping into anybody, as he Often Caused Awkward Interation's because of this. He simply Waved at Drake as He passed.

Drake glanced up at the movement, and saw that Sal was waving hello. Huh. I guess he really was serious about no hard feelings about yesterday. Drake decided to wave back, and a bit of an idea hit him. Hmm... Yesterday...

There was, however, someone upset about yesterday still. The punk girl looked up from her phone to notice Sal walking by. Seeing as he was distracted, and still a little sore about the way he talked to her yesterday before the match, she stuck out her foot to trip the shapeshifter.

"Ahaha. Saw that Coming." he turned into a Piranha and Bit the Girl on the Leg. "Take that, punk!" he then Let his Grip on her leg go, and He quickly Changed into fox, Running away before she Could Retaliate. "Ha!" he laughed, Zooming past a Couple Of kid's, Before turning back to Human, Knowing he was a Safe Distance.

"Ow!" The punk girl exclaimed, grabbing her leg. The bite hadn't gone too deep, barely broken the skin, but now the punk girl was even more ticked off. Her face began to turn red as she watched Sal run off.
"Get back here!" She yelled, running after Sal and trying to push her way through the students. Drake watched the whole thing from the class, considering if he should intervene, then deciding against it. He hasn't forgotten how scary that punk girl could get.

He noticed the girl Running Toward Him. He changed Into a Fox, running though the Crowd. "I can't let her Catch up...!" he Thought. he ran faster, and Turned around a Corner. He then turned ANOTHER CORNER. And Ended up near the Storage room. He decided to Run away from the Storage room, and ran Outside, turning into a Bird, and Flying onto the roof. "I...Seem..to have lost her..." he said, Taking death Breath's. He then climbed down a Ladder and ended up in the Lunch room. He quietly continued running In his Fox form, and Ended Up at his First Class. He entered it, Glad to Slip away like that.

"You alright oragano I heard that bitch trying to murder you" Thomas laughed. Thomas patted silks long tail as silk walked towards oragano as a fox confused liking him and cuddling him. "Silk loves you know you look like a fox" Thomas laughed. Gary entered he class and stare at Thomas before sitting in the back row.

The punk girl turned the corner, only to find that the shapeshifter had vanished. Infuriated, the girl let out her anger by slamming a fist against a locker. This, of course, drew the attention of several students who quickly looked away and gave the punk girl some space. Muttering angrily under her breath, the punk girl shoved her hands in her pockets before walking down the hallway, back towards the classes.

He sat Next to Thomas, Worrying The Girl was Gonna come. "She's a Bit sour 'Bout yesterday ain't she?" he said. Taking out some paper, and A Pen. "Let's see what's In store During Art class TODAY..." he said, Enthused. "Where did Hex go..." he thought, Looking around. "Usually He is Always around..." he thought to Himself, Worried.

Marie glared at Thomas with her violet eyes in anger, "that's right Thomas you don't know how I live my life and your also right when you said you dont know me that well, so you should maybe never talk about my life out of this school, because once I exit this building you don't know me" Marie sneered before picking her things up and getting up from the table but before leaving Marie bent down next to Thomas's ear and whispered "and once I have my eyes on a target nothing can stop me not even your powers, so don't say shit as if you knew me". The beautiful heiress then left the table and sat at the back next to Gary, Hades looked at Thomas and growled before following his master and sitting down once again next to her new seat.

He heard What Marie Said to Thomas. He seemed to Understand Why she was Mad. "Thomas, You really Shouldn't talk about Marie That much OUTSIDE of school ground's. It's Quite rude to Pretend you COMPLETELY known Somebody. Wait, I'm still a Fox!?" he said Transforming Back. He had two Big hair Spike's that Looked A LOT like Animal Ear's. "Oop's! Let me Fix that..." He Slicked the 'Ear's' down, Only for them To pop back up again. "Now I look like a Human FOX KID." he sighed. "At least My hair Look's Cool like this, However. But back to the Topic at Hand, Everybody Know's Marie, But they don't exactly 'Know, Know' her, I'm guessing. The best thing to Do is to act Normal around her." He said. "It's Respectful. Because you don't want to Act like a Monkey in front of ANYBODY now do you?" he said, Looking Directly At Thomas. "Of course, You can Make the wrong choices and...Well, Let's just say you Don't wanna be on her bad side. You SAW what she Is like In battle..." He imaged Sword's Going STRAIGHT for Thomas. Oregano Shivered at the Mere THOUGHT of death. "And we saw what WEATHER she caused. None less INSIDE the Gym itself...And that Manicore...Intimidating, if you ask me."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Im not really scared of her I just find it hard to hold my tounge" Thomas explained. "Im glad you have my back Oragano, you look like a furry." Thomas joked. Garry turned to Marie.
"I am sorry about Thomas's behaviour so inconsiderate I will give him a talkin to after class" Gary explained grinning at Thomas after hearing this Thomas went pale.

"heh don't let me stop you you can even beat him to a pulp for all I care and I know your the one who cut him and I was going to make you suffer but at this point I don't care what happens to me" Marie told Gary as she placed a hand on Hades. "If he only knew what I was to grow up in a wealthy family where you can buy anything and everything you want....except love, his family must love him with all their love....I wish I had that" Marie thought to herself as the teacher walked into the classroom followed by his snake familiar. "Class your work for today is writing a paper about your familiar, you need to describe their species and their benefits to your power" the teacher stated before sitting down at his desk and waving the class off signalling for them to start

Thomas got his paper and wrote about his familiar. Thomas wrote "My familiar is a nine tailed fox it is slightly bigger than a human. its ability allows it to give people emotions such as making some one happy or sad it can encourage someone and much more the familiar can also fight using using its teeth and claws." Thomas wrote while patting Silk.

Marie took out a piece of paper before writing in cursive " Hades, my familiar is a Manticore. Hades benefits me because his ability to kill without a second thought has won me many battles and his Appearence has struck fear in many ways eyes which has given meany easy wins. Manticores are creatures known to be impossible to tame but what I found out is that they can be tamed if you show them respect...." Marie continued to write more information about Hades only to look at her Manticore and seeing that he was occasionally making glances at her paper while a smug smile was present on his ferocious face, on her paper she then added "Manticores also love to be complimented and being pampered"

Gary began writing about his spirit animal."My spirit animals name is Satan he is a cerabus he is huge, muscular and has 3 heads and is looks like a dog. It has the ability to breathe fire from all of its heads" Gary wrote. "Im glad I have your permission to burn he's ass alive Gary thanked. setting his hand on fire."

Jacob's seat was the the back of the class, so he had a pretty nice view of whatever was going on in the room. After seeing what happened between Marie and Thomas he just couldn't stop himself from bursting into laughter.
"Ahahah oh god, you guys are such edgy kids, are you really the same age as me?" He asked sarcastically. He had already completed his text about his familiar, or at least he thought what he wrote would've been enough. Maybe. On the page you could see just a couple of words: "It's a dog, it's big so it's... cool, it's a chill fellow you know? Good enough smell sense for hunting I guess... and that's about it"

From the back of class, Drake saw the whole thing go down with Marie and Thomas. It was a note to self: until you can figure out who Marie really is, the nice girl from music class and familiar class or the bloodlusted warrior from gym class, give her some distance. Because Drake did not want to be at a higher risk of stabbing than normal.

Turning to the task at hand, Drake began to write.
Let's see... Hatchet is a Thunderbird. His huge size allows him to carry me in flight, and he's also pretty strong. Not only that, but he has control over lightning, which could be useful. I've never had him use it in battle, which is mainly because I'm afraid of it seriously hurting someone. Although he's quite large, Hatchet appears to be bound to a necklace. He can enter and exit the necklace at will, allowing for easy transportation.

He began writing. "Hex is My familiar. Hex Is a hydra who can Easily Kill of somebody with his breath. The fact he has Four head's Help's me well enough. I have Confused many people In battle because of this. Every time One of his Head's are Chopped off, he grow's two more. Similar to how I can grow back lost limb's." he wrote this down On his paper. He then Continued writing. "He is Usually by My side 24/7. A very Loyal Familiar indeed."