• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

Marie continued to sing until she played the last note and her singing voice slowly dissapeared, Marie looked up from the piano to see students in the class standing up and clapping so the female got up from the seat and walked over to Oregano and held his hand before doing a curtsey she then turned her body to face the male with the violin and clapped her hands together with a happy smile forming on her face.

Hades woke up from his nap and tapped the ground with his tail sense he didn't have any hand to clap with. "Thank you so much Oregano, your really good with that Violin" the pale haired girl complimented

when Marie Stopped playing the Piano and The singing faded away, he stopped his Violin. "Thank you! Your not Bad with the Piano Though. He said, Smiling. "My parent's teach me. There Quite Fond of Music." he explained. "Although I have Never caused a Commotion..." he said Facing the Crowd for a Moment. He seemed Even more Happy than usual.

"it seems fun getting to be able to play and sing with your parents" the girl muttered before looking at Oregano once again and smiling, "Oregano...." Marie said but before she could finish her sentence the bell started to ring which indicates that it was lunch time. Marie walked out the door with Hades and went to the cafeteria to get something to eat but instead of going to the roof, Marie sat down with a group of people who invited her over. The female started texting on her phone while sipping her frapé as Hades signalled he was gonna leave to go hunt, Marie noded her head and petted her Manticore as the large beast left the school building and into the closest forest to go hunt

He Was Curious what Marie Was going to say. But the Bell interrupted. He then Followed as the Crowd Went to Lunch. He ordered A Simple Water, As he didn't seem to Like the lunch The school served. He looked around for Somebody he Knew. He didn't find Anybody he knew so He simply sat at a Table alone, and thought to himself.

Thomas clapped for his friends. Thomas went to sit with Oragno. " Hey Oragano do you mind if I sit here? Hey Why can't Sal just be kind to others I have my whole body burnt badly and can I be nice yes but nothings happened to him yet. I wish I could fight him but the nurse wouldn't let me." Thomas explained frustrated. Thomas took out his lunchbox and started eating a sandwich. "I wonder what Marie is eating it must be delicious Im stuck with a basic sandwich" Thomas joked. "Good job with the violin." Thomas complimented.

"Thank's. And You just Said That Aloud...But I don't get Angry that often." He said. "I get even Very often." He thought. "Anyway, Marie was Better with the Piano..." he said. "Thomas, I have a Question... Why did you Refer to Me in the Third Person like that?" The last part of what he Said Was a Angry tone. He didn't seem happy at What Tomas Said. He May be Charming In a Way, But on the rare occasion's he is mad, He seem's To have a eerie feeling.

As the female continued to text on her phone the students around her decided to gossip about other students so the violet eyed girl stood up and took her phone and her frapé with her to sit next to Oregano and Thomas. "People were starting to gossip so I decided to sit with you guys, hope you don't mind" the girl stated as she glued her eyes back on her phone screen before typing aggressively on it while taking an occasional sip from the straw inside her large green tea frapé with extra whip cream

"Alright." he said. He took a Drink of water. "Marie, What were you trying to say to me earlier?" he asked. "You were Interrupted By the Bell in the Middle of your Sentence, Remember?" He said, Taking another drink from his water. He didn't seem very happy with Thomas at the Moment, however.

"What do we have next class?" Thomas asked. Silk ran into the cafeteria and jumped onto Thomas "Silk I missed you" Thomas laughed while stroking the fox. Thomas's Mum walked into the cafeteria.
"Hey honey the nurse gave me some tablets for you." Thomas's Mum explained. Giving Thomas a packet of tablets. "Oh you must be Marie Ive heard a-lot about you, and Oragano Thomas talks a bit about you, hey Thomas do you want your ted?" Thomas's Mom held out a worn teddy bear.
"No mum Im fine" Thomas explained embarrassed.
"Okay honey one more thing" Thomas's Mom was interrupted by Thomas.
"Bye Mom love you" Thomas's interrupted his Mom practically pushing his Mom out of the cafeteria.
"Oh jeez parents" Thomas joked.

Marie giggled when Thomas pushed his mom out of the cafeteria she then turned her attention to Oregano "I have no idea what your talking about" Marie lied as she paid attention to her phone again. "Marie, we need you to create a storm tonight" the girl read as she typed in her reply. Marie looked over to Thomas and Oregano and smiled. "hey Thomas so you know how your going to my house right? Well the thing is you can still come but i need to lay down some rules, 1. Don't look or touch my dad's familiar because that thing will bite your from one of its 2 heads or its tail, 2. Don't go to the third or fourth floor, 3. Don't pick any of the flowers from the gardens especially the blue roses that glow. And I think thats about all the rules I can think of and Oregano you can come over to so you can keep Thomas company while I have some business to attend to" Marie stated as she looked down to her phone while Hades flew into the school with blood dripping from his mouth, the large Manticore then sat down behind his master while other students and familiars were looking terrified at the large menacing beast that had blood dripping from his large mouth due to his last kill which was a bear

"...Your skipping around the Topic...Is it some Secret you don't want to speak of In a Public Area?" He said, Questioning. "But I probably Shouldn't Aggravate You about it...If your THAT compelled to keep it inside of you. Then again, it's Bad to Bottle Up your Feeling's. Is it a Problem you have Or is It something...About Somebody Else...?" He said, Looking at Marie. "If your Loving somebody from a Distance I do have love advice. Or if your friend has a Problem, I'm sure I could help you help them work it out." The Hydra Seemed to Know Marie was Lying but acted like he Knew nothing about it. "And yes. I would love to come over and Keep Thomas Company." he said, Drinking some more Water.

(OOC got to go for 2 hours.)
"I was thinking of riding silk she's pretty fast either that or I can fly there, I'll follow tour rules but like what do you have a torture room on one of your floors?" Thomas joked. When Hades walked in Thomas began gagging at the blood. "What did you kill Hades" Thomas gagged.

Gary went to the gym. "Hey honey what are you doing here" Ms Evergreen asked her son.
"Training Mum" Gary responded. Gary set up several targets and walked to the other side of the stadium and threw fireballs at the targets.

"don't be silly Thomas, our torture room is actually in the basement but you can go there, just don't accidentally lock yourself in the room" Marie said as she placed her phone face down on the table the girl then turned around before patting her familiars head, she then signalled for the beast to clean himself up. The Manticore nodded his head before heading out the building and back to the forest where he could clean the blood off. "With that amount of blood Hades killed a large animal and sense he hunted in that are it must have been a bear" the girl murmured as she then placed her attention on to Oregano. "I'll tell you when the times right and also you guys are gonna ride in the Limo with me and I'm sure Hades wouldn't mind walking to the house alongside your familiars or I could call one of my butlers for them to send a large trailer for our familiars to ride in" Marie suggested as she picked her phone up before dialing a number. "Willowick I need you to attach the large trailer we use for the familiar on to one of the trucks, oh well some of my friends are coming over. Yeah uh huh goodbye" the girl said into the phone as she hung up. "Okay so once school ends just wait with me outside and the drivers should be there and also my butler says he's making the cooks prepare a grand dinner for my special guests"

"Sound's Excellent." He said In a Excited tone. He then Smiled again. "And a Torture room? Who do you torture in there...?" He then thought something to Himself. "What if we bring Along Jacob...?" He said In a Devilish tone. "You catch my drift...?" he said, Making his arm move up and down to Imitate a wave. "Then again, That would be Harsh, Wouldn't it?" he said, Thinking to himself again.

(OOC i have to go know for 2 hours)
Thomas grabbed Oragano. "We're gonna eat like kings my friend" Thomas laghed happily. "Marie are your parents gonna eat with us, I want to meet them" Thomas explained.

Began trying to lift large large weights. "Honey why did you attack Thomas?" Ms Evergreen asked.
"I don't want to talk about Mum" Ms evergreen explained. Gary create a large amount of water and turned it into a whip and hit the target. "I have to become stronger than Thomas" Gary thought.

Last edited:
Marie choked on her whipcream when Thomas asked if her parents were gonna join them for dinner. The female slightly coughed before looking Thomas dead in the eye "well mother would definitely join but grandfather is going to be there and I'm sure my grandpa and my dad will be meeting with the mafia members for some ummm business" Marie said as she then answers Oregano's question, "we use the torture room to extract information from our ummm informants". Hades then suddenly flew back into the school before sitting at his previous spot which was behind his master.

The bell suddenly rang which indicated that lunch was over so Marie stood up before throwing her empty frapé container away and picking up her phone before heading to her next class which was math, the girl entered the room and sat in the seat at the front row and the nearest to the window so that Hades could have space to sit down near her

Thomas walked into the class and sat behind Marie. Gary walked into class dripping in sweat. "What have you been doing' Thomas asked.
"Working out you should try it." Gary suggested.
"Nooo" Thomas responded shaking his hands.
"You know there is only so far magic can do?" Gary asked. Thomas raised his eyebrow. "Tomorrow morning show up to school an hour early and we're going to work out" Gary explained flexing his arm.
"Whyy" Thomas moaned.

"Thomas working out isn't that bad, Gary's right, our powers can only do so much but considering what my powers are I guess I found is necessary to be more fit so I didn't have to rely on my powers as much, but anyway you should work out and maybe I'll join you guys" Marie said as she turned her chair so that she was facing Thomas. "Also Gary stop flexing sense I'm pretty sure I can take you down" the beautiful girl stated as she cracked her knuckles

(OOC any ideas for what the class can be)
"Oh no I'm just trying to show my Thomas my muscle so he knows how he can change his body." Garry explained.
"Fiine" Thomas moaned. Thomas imagined himself ripped and smiled. A boy blue hair and a purple suit walked into the class.
"Oh Gary I heard you made a friend" The boy laughed holding Thomas's face. "Little lamb" The boy cooed looking at Thomas's creeped out face."I could smell you burning it was divine like a fresh steak." The boy explained letting go of Thomas and left.
"Gary who the fuck?" Thomas asked
"Its along story." Gary explained.

Last edited:
"oh no he did not just say that!" Marie yelled as she ran up to the blue haired boy before tackling him down to the ground, in a blink of an eye a sword was being pressed up against the blue haired males throat. "Tell me who you are and why said that and I'll make sure you won't feel as much pain" the violet eyed girl threatened as Hades was about to stand up and restrain the heiress but the realized she'd throw a tantrum later so the Manticore just sat back down

Last edited:
(Ok im going to control this teacher but can we only class change when everyones posted.)
The boy laughed "Oh I see I have made you upset my names John" John laughed. "I have to go to class know" John explained as his body began to change texture and shape and turn to mud he then slithered away. The teacher walked in and moved away from the puddle of mud.
"Today students welcome to the class you came here for spell casting." The Teacher announced with pride.
"Today we will be working on using your powers creatively, for example find a new way to use your power you can do it wherever you wnat as long as it is on school campus.
Thomas and Gary walked of to the back to the campus.

Marie noded her head before racing up the stairs to the roof with Hades trailing behind her. "Okay, so how can we use my powers creatively?" Marie asked her Manticore who merely yawned before laying down and going to sleep. "Well gee thanks Hades your so great at helping" the girl muttered as she sat down on the ground and looked up at the sky before smiling, "I think I've found my idea"

Gary stomped on the ground and a pillar of rock came from the ground. Gary began outstretching his hands and spark began to come from his hands. Thomas turned away thinking Gary was going no where Thomas looked at his surrounding for inspiration. "Bang" an explosion went off. Thomas turned around and saw a whole in Garys pillar. "Good job Gary" Thomas complimented.
"Thats not all" Gary explained. created another pillar of earth came from the ground. Gary began rapidly creating the explosions and creating pillars. Thomas looked at silk digging a hole.
"I have an Idea." Thomas announced. Thomas tapped the ground with his foot. Thomas plunged into the ground.
"Thomas are you okay?" Gary asked. Thomas popped out from the ground.
"Yep Im fine." Thomas answered happy.

Marie made a never of her swords float in the air before making her voice e ho through the air. Once the girl started singing rain started pouring down while hinder and lightning appeared, lightning then soon struck her swords which were floating a few feet away from her. Once lightning made contact with the blades the swords started to glow and in which Marie started sending them flying in the air, one by one each sword pierced through trees and slaughtered animals, "Hmmm I feel like I'm being over the top" Marie whispered as she made her swords fly back up into the air and making them dance as lightning continued to strike them

"Another way to use my power? Hmmm, there's really nothing I can think of honestly..."
Truth is, Jacob's power was pretty simple and straight forward, there really wasn't much creativity involved unlike emitters-type powers.
However, being allowed to leave the class while "experimenting" was a breath of fresh air, so he took the chance to go for a walk.
Just as he went outside, he sensed a disgusting smell of blood and dead bodie all around the area.
The smell was so strong and disgusting he had to cover his nose.
What the fuck is going on here he thought. His familiar started growling, and ran rapidly towards the direction from which the nauseating smell was coming from. To his surprise (and maybe relief), he found many carcasses of animals apparently cut to pieces. He looked up, and noticed many swords weirdly glowing floating in the air, and nearby them stood, on the school roof, a small yet easily recognizable figure. There was only one person who could've done that, after all. Jacob ran as fast as he could, he arrived at the roof in a couple of minutes.
He got near Marie, who was still singing in the rain, and, after activating his power, punched her as hard as he could in the face, hoping to at least break her nose.
He screamed, as loud as he could: "What the fuck is wrong with you, you idiot bitch?!"

Silk smelled something and ran away. Thomas began chasing Silk "I wonder whats got you bothered" Thomas laughed. as he saw a graveyard of animal carcass's. Silk buried her face in a carcas and began eating, meanwhile Thomas threw up. Thomas walked towards Sal. "You do this?" Thomas asked Sal. "Silk stop that!" Thomas commanded.
"Grrrrrr" Sil responded.
"I can't be bothered to argue with you" Thomas sighed.
Thomas looked up and saw Marie. "Questioned answered, Hey Marie keep the killing to people okay!" Thomas joked. "Hey Sal do you dislike me because I know what you think of Marie but not me?" Thomas asked.

New ways to use my power... Drake thought. He was sitting outside, in the front of the school away from the forest. It was raining quite hard, but Drake didn't care. He kinda liked thunderstorms. What he was trying to do, however, was figure out how he could summon weapons... Creatively. Maybe if he rode on a Surface-to-Air Missle? That seemed a bit intense, and they moved so fast Drake wasn't sure if he could focus hard enough to control it. Rocket Jumps using RPGs? Maybe, but it probably wouldn't actually work. Drake sat down, thinking about it hard. Well, at least he had gotten away from Laina.

Punk girl was in the hall, thinking about the assignment as well. It was actually not that bad of an assignment, really, and might prove useful. Maybe this school wasn't a waste of time. Jacob ran past her in the hall, and she watched him curiously. Where was he going in such a rush? Shrugging, the punk girl decided to walk after Jacob.

Marie stopped singing before placing her hand on her face and humming to heal it. After healing she turned around and faced Jacob but she kept her eyes glued to the ground. "Why are you trying to ruin my life?" Marie asked asked "what did I do to you? If you think I'm a bad person why won't you just leave me alone?" The female questioned, "WHY DONT YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" The violet eyed girl screamed as tears started to flow down her cheeks but sense she was looking she was sure Jacob wouldn't see her in such a weak state. "I didn't even mean to kill this animals, my swords they just Pierce through anything in the area, I haven't learned to control them properly" the girl whispered as the tears continued cascade her beautiful face. Having enough of look weak and pathetic, Marie walked past Jacob and snapped her fingers which made the sword dissapeared, she then got on her Manticores back and signaled for him to jump off the roof, the beast noded before walking over to the railing and jumping over it, before they could reach the ground Hades spread his wings and the pair started to fly home. Once reaching her giant house she was greeted at the door by her mother herself, "Marie what are you doing here?" Her mom questioned with a angry expression but when she noticed Marie didn't talk any crap back the woman held Marie's face in her hands before gently lifting her head up only to see her only daughter crying which broke her heart, but instead of following her mom Marie asked the woman if she could be alone in the garden and to which her mother agreed.

As Marie layed in the garden, using Hades's body as a pillow the girl continued to let the tears fall not that she cared sense she was home and she could be as emotional as she wanted. She then noticed her mom's familiar and her dad's familiar enter the garden, before the both layed down next to the girl. Marie smiled and started to pet the dragons head on the Chimera while the lion head was nuzzling Hades, but what suprised her was that her mom's familiar that really didn't like her, spread his wings and used it to cover Marie's body like a blanket, the violet eyed heiress looked up into the sky and sighed before singing one of her songs, but it wasn't one she did herself, it was a lullaby her mom taught her which made the wind blowing around the area and making petals of different flowers dance in the air

Thomas watched Marie leave and sent her a message on his phone. "Hey can i still come over I can get my Mom to drive me PS. Im sorry I was just joking didn't mean to hurt you." Thomas put his phone away and showed the teacher how he used his power.
"Impressive Thomas" The teacher complimented. Gary showed the teacher. "Great work" The teacher explained.
"Hey Gary how can I do that?" Thomas asked
"You need to work out to do it" Gary explained.
"Awwww" Thomas moaned.

Marie felt a buzz go off on her phone so so the female picked up before texting Thomas that he didn't do anything and that he could still come over. The girl then sent back to singing as the wind she was controlling continued to make loose petals in the garden dance in the air

"You're a fucking psycho.. even by this school's standards!" Jacob screamed as she was leaving.
To think that someone of her age would actually cry when confronted with what she had done.. Yeah sure, it was an accident, suddenly she wasn't able to control the swords, despite controlling them almost perfectly in the 'sparring' a couple of days ago. Jacob wouldn't have believed that in a million years.
What a childish yet disgustingly cruel behaviour, it was the first time in years that Jacob felt that enraged.

Punk girl got to the roof just as Marie rushed past, crying. Punk Girl watched her run, then turned to Jacob with a confused look. The rain started to fade away as she walked up to Jacob.
"What was that?" Punk Girl asked Jacob.

Laina was sitting in the class, a little bored. Looking over, she noticed Thomas and Gary talking to the teacher. Laina had already talked to the teacher about using her power creatively. It wasnt too creative, the idea she had come up with, but it worked. Plus, it was a bit hard to get creative with her two powers. Not hesitating, Laina walked over to Thomas and Gary.
"Hi~!" Laina said to the two.

"Oh, don't worry" Jacob said " just an entitled, spoiled piece of human garbage realizing that she does not own the entire world, what a shocker, right?" he laughed, trying to not make it obvious how angry he was.
"Why are you here though? Could it be... perhaps you finally decided to tell me your name, and couldn't wait until the next class so you ran after me as soon as you saw me? My my, how kind of you! I'm listening then!" He said, bringing a hand to his ear as if he was waiting for the punk girl to say something.

Marie stood up and stretched her arms as the wind she was creating dissapeared. ""I should really learn how to control my powers" the female whispered before running into the mansion and screaming "DAAAAD!" the said person with matching violet eyes walked down the stairs with a questioning look, "dad teach me how to control my powers" "Marie you do know how to control your powers" the man stated "but dad I can only control about ten swords but today when I used over ten swords I caused an animal massacre" Marie quitely stated "I guess I have time before the members come over to the house" her dad replied as he walked outside the garden to an area where he could train his daughter once again, the teen girl followed closely.

"Marie, if you can't control over ten then don't but with your persistence I'm sure you can at least shift the blades a little bit" her dad said as Marie was controlling about thirty blades in the air, the girl was already biting her lip in pain sense controlling the swords was harder than it looked. "Dad it hurts, it feels like the blades themselves arenpiarcing through my body" Marie whimpered out as the swords that were floating in the air started to shake before shattering, "Marie your putting too much pressure when you control the swords, you need to be firm with the blades but you also need to be gentle, so pretty much you need to control them to a point where they don't break" her father informed as the young girl noded and summoned up more swords. While her mother watched her from one of the mansions many balcony's with a pained expression sense she didn't like to see her daughter push herself over the limit just to be like her father. It took some time but Marie was finally able to control the swords perfectly, the young girl looked up at her dad and saw that he had a proud look on his face but that moment slowly shattered when one of the butlers came rushing to garden, informing the man that the members were arriving, just as she saw the look of proudness Marie then saw a look of seriousness present on her dad's face. Instead of just staying in the garden, Marie ran up to the balcony where her mom was and hugged the woman which suprised them both sense Marie usually cussed or flipped her mom off. "Mommy, do you think we can sing together again?" The girl asked as the woman noded her head. The pair sang one of their favorite lullaby's which made the sun get covered up by clouds and instead of raindrops falling it was little particles of golden light falling to the ground, Marie felt so happy, she hadn't sang with her mother in years but now that it's happened Marie regretted not doing it sooner

Punk Girl opened her mouth in surprise, and a red blush began to spread across her face. It was clear she hadn't expected Jacob to say something like that. Her expression turned to one of anger.
"You... My..." The girl began to sputter angrily. Instead of trying to finish her thought, she quickly turned back to head inside.
"Great. Last time I try to care for something." Punk Girl muttered.

Outside the school, Drake figured It was finally time to head back to class and report to the teacher his idea of a creative way to use his power. Hopefully, he'd be able to dodge Laina and keep going on with his day.

"Ahh you must be Drakes lover, i'm Thomas" Thomas introduced.
"Hi i'm Gary" Gary introduced. Thomas sat back down. and began to breathe heavily as a spike of pain hit him. Gary turned and saw Thomas in pain. "Shit" Gary exclaimed. Gary snatched a packet of pills from Thomas's pocket and forced one down Thomas's throat. Thomas began calming down.
"Thanks Gary" Thomas thanked still breathing heavily.

Laina furrowed her brows in annoyance at Thomas' first comment. The girl crossed her arms and let out a bit of a huff, looking at Thomas.
"Okay, so I get that it's funny. Oh ha ha, they're holding hands, they're in love. I can take that. It's cool. But lovers? That's taking it a bit far." Laina said, clearly kinda annoyed. However, her expression went from annoyance to slight concern when Thomas began to collapse, and increased even more so when Gary force-fed him pills.
"What was that? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse again?" Laina asked.

He heard this, and Headed outside. "How can I use my Power In a unexpected way?" He said, thinking. He snapped and felt a Idea coming on. "That's it...!" he went inside the School and turned into a Bear. He then put on a Fedora and got a Cane. He then started dancing. "NEW, CREATIVE THINKING!" he said Laughing to himself. A few Student's Joined the Dance with him. A girl with a floral Kimono dress walked into the school. "See Your Bear dancing, Sal?" the girl said, Looking at the Bear Transformed Boy. "Oh, Shush Willow! You know you like this Dance!" he said, Smiling. "I guess." Willow said, Joining in on the Dance.

"Nah Im fine" Thomas explained. Gary went outside to find Oragano dancing and decided to join in. "This is the peak of creativity" he joked. Class ended and Thomas walked outside and saw a Limo pullover. The driver rolled down the window. "Here for Thomas" The driver explained.
"Thats me" Thomas responded giddy. "We just need to wait for Oragano" Thomas explained hopping in the limo Excited. A trailer pulled dover and Sik hopped inside.

He saw the Limo. "Oh. It's here." he stopped dancing. "Same thing Tomorrow guy's?" the Group of Student's Nodded. "Cya later Guy's!" he said, Saluting. He entered the Limo and His Hydra Entered the Trailer. "This is Quite fancy." he said Looking around in the Limo. "REALLY fancy, Indeed..." he said, Finally sitting down. "At least I look Decent. And Clean" he thought.