• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

He grabbed a Giant Black sword. "I like this weapon...I'm drawn to it..." he said swinging it. He didn't hit anybody, It was Simply a Weapon test. "Little Heavy but it's fine." he explained, Smiling. his Hydra Came running toward the field. The Hydra stopped right in Front of Oregano and waited for the sound's of Sword's clashing. Oregano was Looking for a Good target. "But even If Jacob is a Total pain he didn't really Deserve this down his Throat." he thought, Looking for another Target. His eye's stopped On Kai And He smiled.

He had his target.

Kai picked a bow and a quiver that was filled to the brim with arrows, he was never one for close quarters combat as his power usually was enough to keep people away and Petrifus made sure that no harm would be done to Kai. After telling Petrifus that he was not allowed to interfere, he caught Oregano wielding a big black sword in the corner of his eye. This could get very nasty if he didn't use his power so he sighed, put his sunglasses away and closed his eyes before turning to Oregano. The moment that he would strike he would open his eyes, all that he had to do now was wait. "No one can attack whilst petrified."

"Any one else." The teacher exclaimed.
"Me" Thomas explained. Thomas raised his hand
"A scrawny one eh" she laughed grabbing Thomas's air. Thomas threw the axe towards the woman. She easily dodged and rushed towards Thomas punching him in the stomach sending him a back blood leaked from Thomas's mouth. Thomas tried to get up but was kicked in the face.
"Damm it I can't do this" He thought.
"C'mon Thomas if you want to help me you got to be able to survive this." A voice similar to his Sister told him. Thomas got back up.
"Ah got some fight in you." The teacher exclaimed. Thomas used the wind to call the axe back to him and the swung the teacher dodged and repteadly beted him. he tried again but it then failed again. "Kid you can stop you know I guess Ill end it myself. The teacher ran towards Thomas he sidestepped and tripped the teacher he put the axe to her head Looks like you might want to stop.

Marie gritted her teeth when they pretty much declined her offer to help, so the female went up to Gary and glared at the male before saying "their not thugs, my members are actually highly trained killers that do it because they have to and we don't just kill for fun we kill for a reason, so Gary don't give us a reason to hunt you down because the last person who made me angry...well let's just say he'll never be able to sleep peacefully ever again" and with that the female walked over to selection of blades only to break all of them. "These blades are weak" the girl muttered as she summoned her favorite Odachi swords and held it in her hand.

Hades looked at his master with concerned eyes sense the beautiful girls eyes were no longer a bright and vibrant it was dull and had no emotion, the Manticore softly nuzzled Marie but unlike always she just gave him one pat on the head. Hades the recognized that his master did this alot to him a long time ago when she got so angry to a point where she would slowly but surely plan the person's misery

Jacob looked through the weapons, but he wasn't particularly happy about it. He wasn't a weapon-guy, he just liked to punch people if they'd get annoying. Still, if the weaponry class required weapons, well, he had to adapt. He picked up a couple of daggers and smiled: "These will do just fine!".
So the objective of the class was to hit the teacher right? Wouldn't have been that difficult with his power.
Still.. why the fuck are some people fighting among themselves... He was thinking about the new guy and Oregano, who were apparently fighting.
Not my problem anyway... but what do I see there? Jacob turned towards the teacher, and realized she was fighting with Thomas. In fact, her fight with Thomas was almost over, as he was on top of her with his huge-ass axe ready to drop on the teacher's head.
Jacob walked up slowly from their blind spot, trying to take advantage of the situation, with a dagger in his left hand. He didn't want to stab anyone obviously, he'd just bump Thomas on the head with the handle, then do the same to the teacher. He kept advancing towards his prey, slowly, waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

Thomas saw Sal approaching him. Sal wasn't his friend he seemed to dislike him. Thomas kept his eyes on the teacher and lifted up his axe pointing towards Sal. "Hey Sal what do you want?" Thomas asked. Gary got up and adjusted his eyepatch. "She really underestimates me and Tom even though when we had a fight I hope I get to fight her soon." Gary thought.

Jacob stopped for a moment, then slapped Thomas with the handle of the dagger. "C'mon now, I'm not fucking Sal, I'm Jacob..."
He then turned to the teacher, who was still on the ground from the previous 'fight', slightly touching her with the blade "There, I got you, now I can go home right?"
But really now.. Am I that forgettable? Sal? Who the fuck is even Sal... He turned around and started walking towards the door, keeping his eyes on the ground, defeated.
"Man, I've really lost my touch, haven't I?"

Drake glanced around the gym nervously. Why the heck were students fighting each other? He hadn't heard the teacher say she was giving out bonus points to whoever hit her first, or the last one standing, or anything. For his weapon, Drake had picked a tonfa. He could just have summoned one, but it looked like it was required to use one. Why was that? What did teaching kids how to use weapons have to do with honing their powers? Drake began to advance carefully towards the teacher, tonfa at the ready. Laina, on the other hand, was running towards the teacher quite quickly. She seemed to be a little... transparent, actually. Almost like a ghost.

"This is dumb..." Punk girl said to herself, leaning against the wall. She hadn't picked out a weapon, instead holding on to a switchblade. She watched the fight with a scowl, but still seemed a little tense. She was waiting for an opening.

"What do you mean? Didn't you notice the charismatic aura surrounding me?" He joked after turning around. He just wanted to go away at this point, since he completed the "task" of the class, but Kai seemed to have other ideas.
"Look, I really am not interested in picking a fight with you... " he explained ".. and besides, I don't feel like punching some blind kid in the face, it would make me look bad, you know what I'm saying?" He said, smiling.

"I see what you mean, and I think that your touch is quite appearant so you haven't lost it in my opinion. But I am not blind, I have two good eyes and I can show you why I keep my eyes closed. The question is this; do you trust me? I won't show you if you don't trust me as it is quite shocking to some, I promise that you won't be hurt. Do you trust me?" Kai said, both ominous and comforting.

"Well, now that you promise me it won't hurt, of course I trust you!" Jacob said, sarcastically.
"I mean, I've known you for less than an hour, and you go around with fucking sunglasses inside buildings, why would I ever not trust you?"
He crossed his arms, and, with a bored expression on his face, kept looking at the new guy.
"Go ahead, show me big boy, but remember your promise, you wouldn't want to hurt this pretty face, would you?" Jacob said, still laughing a bit.

"I wouldn't dare to hurt you, at most you'll feel a little stiff." Kai said as he opened his eyes and looked directly into Jacobs eyes. The second anyone looks directly into the eyes of Kai without any sort of protection, they see the piercing brown eyes of Kai enlarged and floating in front of them as their world starts to spin and eventually fades to black, leaving only the piercing gaze of the floating eyes in front of them and becoming petrified.

"Is that your sexy look? 'Cause it ain't work-"Jacob couldn't finish his sentence as he started to feel incredibly uncomfortable. The second their eyes met, he felt his entire body getting heavy and stiff, as if he was suddenly paralyzed from head to toes. He tried to look away, but the only thing he could see was a rotating image of Kai's eyes.
He didn't have time to move or react, and suddenly, everything turned to black.

Kai grabbed some eyedrops and let a drop fall in each of Jacob's eyes and put the eyedrops back before putting his sunglasses on again. "Let's see, he should return to normal in about 5 seconds. He is still standing, not bad considering most people fall after getting petrified."

"-ing" Jacob finished his sentence. Well, to be fair, it didn't really feel to him as if he was turned to stone just a couple of seconds ago. It was almost like blinking, except that you feel an incredibly uncomfortable tingling sensation for a moment, and then you open your eyes and you feel a bit stiff, that kind of blink.
"That was... not as intense as I expected, honestly. Felt like sleeping, really.. and having a nightmare maybe, but still sleeping." He realized he was sweating a little bit. Maybe more than just a little bit.
I just got turned to stone, sweating just means I'm back as healthy as ever, no need to be ashamed right?? He thought, trying to comfort himself. No, he felt challenged, and had to reply. He quickly got a hidden dagger out from his right sleeve, and dashed quickly towards Kai. He activated his powers, greatly slowing his perception of time. He wanted to get close to him, put the dagger to his throat, sput some cool lines and stuff like that, just to send a message, you know? He decided his strategy would've been quite simple: just keep his eyes closed. His ultra-developed nose would've been more than enough to know where Kai was.

"If I can choose between a power is flashy but worthless or a power that is subtle but versatile, I'd pick the latter any day of the week." Kai said as he seemingly waited for Jacob to stab him. Once he got close enough Kai moved to his left and grabbed the arm with the dagger, pushing it against his body with the elbow joint pointed towards him, leaving the arm unable to do much. "Eager aren't you?"

Before Kai could grab his arm, Jacob simply let go of the dagger from his right hand, grabbed and pushed Kai's left arm open, and picked up the dagger in mid-air with his left hand. The impact made him run into Kai, pushing him to the ground. Now Jacob was on top of Kai, holding his left arm on the ground with his right, while keeping Kai's right arm on the ground with his left foot. Jacob's left arm was holding the dagger and pointing it towards Kai.
"You're right, powers that are subtle are my favorei too!" He said, smiling, while keeping his eyes closed.

"Impressive, see? You have not lost your charm, you just needed to be reassurred. Although what fight is finished without some bloodshed? And since my arms are unable to move and I have my sunglasses on, you can open your eyes now." Kai smiled as he looked at Jacob, impressed by his physical strength.

"Last time I did what you told me I got turned to stone, remember? You're not being very convincing right now" Jacob said, still keeping his eyes closed.
It didn't hurt tho so its not like he lied to be fair
Anyway, Jacob got his little revenge, so he got off of Kai, and threw the daggers on the ground, then opened his eyes.
"If you want to shed some blood go train with that psycho white-haired girl, but be careful, bitch's fucking crazy I tell ya" Jacob said, smiling "if you're unlucky and she's in a bad mood, she could kill your pet, so there's that". He chuckled, but that wasn't really a joke.
He'll find out by himself, eventually...
While thinking, Jacob noticed Drake was also in the class, but between Drake being the quiet type and Jacob fighting Kai he didn't really notice until now.
"Yo Drake, " he screamed towards his classmate " What are you up to, my man?"

"I'll keep it in mind, and now you know why I wear sunglasses inside. Can't go around and petrifying everyone now can I?" Kai said as he got up, got an arrow from his quiver and shot into the shoulder of the teacher. "Class passed in one attempt, not bad."

Drake started a bit when Jacob approached him, then nodded at the teacher and adjusted his grip on the tonfa.
"Oh, ya know," Drake said, sounding a little nervous. "Just playing hit the teacher."
An arrow flew through the air and struck the teacher in the shoulder, and that was when punk girl jumped from the wall. This was the opening she was waiting for! Unfortunatly, Laina thought so as well. The two rushed at the teacher, who reacted with quite a lot of skill. Right as Laina became un-ghost, punk girl lunged at the teacher. The teacher simply sidestepped punk girl and Laina, and the two collided in a tangle of limbs.
"Watch it, asshole!" Punk girl exclaimed, trying to untangle herself. But before either were able to, the teacher hit them both with a kick so powerful they skidded across the room.

"Shut the hell up." Punk Girl snarled at Kai, getting up. Snatching up her switchblade, she unleashed her fear aura. Instantly, the air around her felt hard to breath, and everyone around would have a sudden feeling of fear. Letting out a battle cry punk girl sprinted at the teacher, slashing at her with her knife. The teacher stepped back, seeming to flawlessly dodge every slash. After another dodge, the teacher retaliated with a quick to the side, knocking punk girl back. Continuing the offensive, the teacher aimed another kick at punk girl. But this time punk girl was ready. Punk girl rolled back, dodging the kick and jumping back up in a defensive position.

Laina was a little slower to her feet, glaring at punk girl with a look of total hatred and disgust. It vanished, however, when she looked up at Kai. She gave the student a small smile.
"I'm fine. I'll just try again." Laina said, standing up. She looked down, and saw that Kai had a bow and some arrows. "Could I borrow that?"

"Sure, go ahead."Kai gave his bow and quiver to Laina. "Seems that direct attacks are not working so well, maybe I should help them." Kai said as he looked at the teacher as he took off his sunglasses. "Word of advice, don't make eye contact with me now please. You'll see soon enough." Kai whilsted. "Hey teach!"He tried to get the attention of the teacher to petrify them.

"Good job Kai quite the badass." Thomas joked. "My power may be flashy but well" Thomas jumped in the air and sayed floating. "Useful" He dropped to the ground. A girl sat listning to music.
"Excuse me sweetie get of the music" The teacher told a kid.
"Finnee" she huffed

"Flight? Not bad." Kai seemed to drop his façade as a emotionless person completely and smiled. "Man, I can't believe that I haven't been beaten up yet because of my power! School sure beats home, that's for sure."

While the teacher was distracted by the music girl, punk girl moved in quickly and slashed at the teacher with her knife. The teacher tried to dodge, but was just too late. A small cut was landed on her arm.
"Okay, get outta here." The teacher said to punk girl. The girl shoved her hands into her pockets angrily and stormed away from the teacher.
"This whole thing is stupid." Punk girl muttered.

Meanwhile, Laina was having a bit of trouble. She had never really used a bow and arrow before, and was having trouble both having the arrow stay knocked and pulling back the bowstring. Not only that, she wasn't holding the bow right.
"How does this thing work, anyway?" Laina asked Kai, straining.

Drake ran at the teacher, attacking with his tonfa. He wasn't half bad, but the teacher was quite agile. It was clear that Drake knew how to use his tonfa. Although he couldn't hit the teacher, the teacher couldn't exactly hit him back either.

He sweated as He ran Toward Kai. "You can't just Turn people To stone...! Your not Medusa! But if your Power's are Related that way..." he said as He looked at Kai's Feet. "I'm NOT looking you in the Eye's!" He Explained. He kept Running Toward Kai until he was at Slashing Distance.

Jacob leaned against a wall, watching how the rest of his classmates were handling themselves. It seemed like most of them were still fighting. When he saw the mysterious punk girl hit the teacher's arm, he smiled, and waited for her to walk near him on her way out.
"Nice job there, even though she juked you pretty hard at the start, huh?" He said, chuckling. "You know, if I'd have supported you with my power, now that would have been a piece of cake right? So how about this deal: from now on I'll lend you a hand if you need one, and you'll do the same, how does that sound? It's an offer you just can't refuse.." Jacob proposed, while using his best business-man voice, if such a thing even existed.
How's that? My godfather impression is godlike!
"Oh, I forgot -" he continued " partners in crime need to know each other's name right?" He said, stretching his right arm out waiting for a handshake.
"We got a deal then?"

Punk girl looked up at Jacob and scowled. She still remembered what he said yesterday.
"Look-" Punk girl started, then stopped and actually thought about it for a second. Even though Jacob had, in her view, dissed her back on the roof, she also remembered the group sparring in gym class. This smartmouthed kid... was pretty strong. A time manipulation power isn't something to scoff at. Not only that, being able to give someone what was basically heightened reflexes was a pretty useful ability. Punk girl crossed her arms and leaned back a little.
"Okay. Sure." Punk Girl said, looking at Jacob with suspicion. She made no movement to shake his hand. "Your name's Jacob, right?"
Punk girl sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Look, if you really have to know my name, it's Natasha. Natasha Iranov." Punk Girl said.

Drake blocked a kick from the teacher with his tonfa, keeping his ground. But instead of her kick bouncing off, the teacher applied more pressure, trying to push Drake to the ground. This woman was ridiculously strong! Drake grunted as he fell to a knee.
"Holy crap..." Drake gasped out. Suddenly seeing an opening, Drake lashed out with his palm and struck the teacher in the stomach, letting her kick slam him into the floor. The teacher sighed.
"Get up." The woman said. "You pass."
The teacher looked around the class. "Anyone else?"

"A bit more than flight" Thomas laughed "You won't get beaten up with me by your side I have already been set on fire so I know what you mean." Thomas explained. "Calm down Oragano don't attack buy medusa here he said grabbing the kids head." Thomas joked trying to lighten the mood.

"Natasha? That's, like, my all-time favorite name! Really!" Jacob said, smiling.
"But seriously though, don't be so stiff, we're gonna be best friends from now on. We can hit the gym together one of these days! What do you say??" He asked the girl. She handled herself decently on the previous fights, and she didn't even used her power to pass, she could be a good training partner.
While he was talking to her, Jacob noticed that Drake had also just passed the test. He used a tonfa? His parents also used those sometimes, it was an unusual choice as most people would choose a more intimidating weapon, like a sword or a dagger.
He walked up to him, put an arm over his neck and pulled him close before he whispered.
"Hey, nice job there dude, but check that out -" He pointed at Laina, who was using the bow in a wrong, very wrong, way "- looks like someone needs a bit of help.. Well, what are you waiting for? Just go man! Can't you see she's just waiting for her gallant hero to come and teach her how to use a bow? I can already picture it: you, closely behind her, holding her arms, your bodies touching, you whispering in her hear... So romantic!"

"I agree with Jacob Imagine 20 years from now me and Jacob playing with you kids While Jacob tries to look call." Thomas expressing grabbing himself. "And your wedding me coming down the aisle with you as the two of you kiss and your souls will be intertwined." Thomas grabbed both of the boys. "Now go out there." Thomas told him giving drake a little push.

"You do seem to be struggling a lot, you should hold the bow in your non-dominant hand and place the arrow between these two rings and pull back as far as your ear with your dominant hand. Let go of the string first, and get in position by turning your body so that the shoulder of your non-dominant hand is pointing at your target. Hold the bow in front of you, grab an arrow and place it between the two rings, pull back the string to your ear and then you let go. You won't hit yourself this way and if you don't get it right the first time, I can always help you. Oh, and before I forget, you should try to relax as much as possible before shooting. It really improves your accuracy." Kai said to Laina before turning to Oregano. "I won't petrify you, calm down okay?"

"I see...Well I guess I forgot the Point of the Lesson." he said. "And, Is Laina Really holding the bow toward here own face? Isn't she Gonna hit Herself that way...The point of a Bow is to Shot the Opponent. NOT yourself. You don't wanna End up in the E.R because of that!" he Explained. He then Looked At Kai. "Between you and Me...I think Laina and Drake have a Little...THING going on." He whispered.

"She'll learn it in time, and I won't let anyone shoot themselves with a bow." Kai smiled and the whisper of Oregano didn't seem to bother him. "Well, if it is true I hope that they are happy together." He glanced at Laina if she was holding the bow correctly and looked back at Oregano.

Laina tried to listen to Kai's instructions, but it was clear that she didn't quite understand them.
"You know what..." Laina said, handing Kai back the bow and arrow. "I'm just going to stick with what I know how to do."
After saying that, Laina quickly ran towards the teacher.

"Don't get ahead of yourself." Punk girl said to Jacob flatly. "I agreed to help you out when you need it so you can help me out when I need it. I didn't agree to that best friend crap or to be your workout buddy."

Drake was feeling a little tired and sore when Jacob walked up to him and put his arm around Drake.
"But I'm not-" Before Drake could respond and say that he wasn't in a romantic relationship with Laina, Thomas walked up and interrupted.
"But I don't want it to look-" Drake tried to explain, but Thomas just pushed him towards Laina. Luckily, it was at that moment Laina gave Kai back his bow and ran at the teacher. He was safe.

Laina ran at the teacher, becoming transparent again. The teacher threw a punch but the attack just phased through Laina. Laina jumped through her teacher, who tried to follow her with an elbow strike. For the next few moments Laina would keep phasing through her teacher while the teacher struggled to follow her. Suddenly, Laina became solid again and tagged the teacher.
"Gotcha!" Laina exclaimed happily.

"Well done! Seems you did great without a weapon!" Kai said as he put his bow and quiver on his back and walked towards her. "How does it feel to have hit the teacher after getting kicked by them?"

"Keep treating me like that and I might seriously fall for you!" Jacob said, smiling.
"So? What should we do now?" He asked, as Drake apparently failed to help Laina.
My plan failed huh? We'll get 'em next time Jacob thought while laughing a bit.
"Do we even have another class now or what? Don't know about you but I'm getting hungry here"