• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Supernatural Highschool (power rp)acepping new arrivals

Thomas looked at Oragano do I look okay i don't want to be killed because i don't look good" Thomas joked straightening his hair. "Hey Oragano can you turn into things you make up like a dragon chicken?" Thomas joked as the Limo took of. When the Limo stopped. Thomas took of his shoes and walked around the house "WOW" he cried happy. Thomas walked outside to see Marie with the Pegauses. "Wake up sleepy head" Thomas joked.

Marie looked at Thomas and smiled before shooing her mom's beautiful deer familiar away, "Thomas welcome to my home, anyway my mom insisted that we all eat first sense the cooks made us a amazing dinner" Marie stated as Hades walked up and nuzzled Thomas, but the Manticore stopped nuzzling the male when he suddenly heard screaming from the third floor, "geez dad's doing it again..." The girl muttered before grabbing Thomas's hand and leading him to the grand dining room which revealed a large table filled with foods that looked very fancy

He thought for a Moment. "I'm not Sure, Marie." he said, following Marie Down the stair's. "I'm sure I would prefer if the Chef's THEMSELVES decide...Hopefully it's better than the School lunch, However." he Said, Smiling. "I'm sure they could make a Great decision...Or anyone in this place make a Good decision" he explained. His Hydra, Hex, Walked to 'Oregano'. A Low, Growling noise was heard. "That's just My hydra saying he is hungry." he explained. The hydra nodded.

"if Hex is hungry he can go to the garden where the butlers are feeding Hades and my dad's Chimera fresh Bison meat" Marie suggested as she sat down at the table as one of her butlers served her some food. But before she could take a bite out of the delicious looking and juicy steak her maid walked over to the girl and whispered something into the females ear which caused Marie to abruptly stand up and turning towards Oregano and Thomas, "um you two can start eating I have some business to attend to and my mother should be joining you two shortly" Marie stated as she walked out of the dining room and up the staircases until she was on the third floor. The young teen walked into the white double doors with golden designs before slamming both large doors shut. "Dad what do you want?" Marie hissed out "sweety we need you to extract information from this man" her dad instructed as he held up a man by his collar, "father I have some friends over I can't do that now, they already think I'm a sadistic person what will they think if they see me drag that man's body to the bottom floor and into the room just to get some information?" Marie asked as she gave her dad a worried expression

"I hope Maries okay, from that screaming it sounds like somethings going on." Thomas explained. Silk went outside and began feasting on the Bison meat. "Silks having a good time" Thomas pointed out. Thomas grabbed some meat pie this looks great" he explained before digging in. Thomas began wolfing down the food in excitement.

"Oh c'mon don't be like that!" Jacob said, laughing, after seeing the punk girl running away.
"Oh well, I guess I'll... go home?" He remembered, the last period technically had already ended.
As he arrived home, he greeted his little sister with a hug, then went straight forward to his bedroom. It was actually a pretty big room, but there was just so much stuff everywhere that it looked incredibly small, it was almost hard to walk in there.
The last time he tidied up his room was probably 3 years ago, and he stopped halfway through 'cause he got bored. Mp3 players, videogame consoles, books, dumbells and even clothes he didn't even remember having ever bought, that room almost looked like a flea market.
"Home sweet home" he said, as he threw himself on the bed. "One hour rest, two hours workout, shower, dinner, sleep. Yep, this should be fine for today". That's how most of his days were like. It was a pretty monotonous life, but he enjoyed it. Sometimes he would help his sister out with her homework, sometimes he'll take Darius out for a walk.
"ELISE!" He screamed as hard as he could. "WHAAAT?" His little sister replied from some other part of the house, as loud as an 8 year old could scream. "ARE MOM AND DAD STILL AT WORK?" he asked. "YEAH!"
So they have a long shift today I guess..
Working in the police wasn't easy, and sometimes you'd have to work so much that you'd go days without seeing your family. Jacob understood that, and didn't really feel like his parents ever neglected him or his sister.
"I'LL PREPARE DINNER TODAY THEN!"

"dad, no I'm not doing it today and I mean ask mom she's better at it than me" Marie stated as she crossed her arms and after a long argument the man finally gave up and shooed his daughter away. Marie walked down the stairs with a smile of victory as she entered the dining room again as her mother followed behind her, Marie sat at her previous seat while her mom sat across from her. "Marie darling he's the boy I'm going to heal right?" The woman asked as she took a bit out of the chocolate mousse and in reply Marie noded her head

As Soon as his Hydra heard 'Meat' the Hydra ran into the yard. Meanwhile, Oregano Was Eating Some steak. "This is WAY better than what I Usually Eat...!" he said after swallowing a Bite. "So...This is Your Mother...?" he said, Pointing at Marie's Mother. "She look's ALOT like you, You know. Then again, It's common to look like your Parent's." he said, taking another bite. He seemed to really like eating Meat.

"pfft people say that she didn't give birth to but instead I was cloned" the female mumbled while her mother smiled at Oregano "if it makes you feel comfortable please call me Cassandra and I promise you that me and my husband aren't as scary as our little Marie says" Cassandra says with a smile as she looked at Marie's violet eyes with her blue ones. "Yeah right mom, don't tell my friend such lies like the fact that your nice which isn't true sense last time I checked you were the cause of a massacre in your hometown" Marie whispered as she looked back at her mom's sparkling blue eyes, "hehe Marie don't say such joked as those" her mom said through gritted teeth as the woman kicked her daughter from under the table with her heels. "Ahem anyway my husband may be joining us soon" Cassandra announced "well he'll join us once he finishes beating the crap out of that guy" Marie added which earned her another kick under the table, "goddamit woman can you stop kicking me" the teen yelled as she stood up and glared at her mom but before the two similar looking females could get into their usual fights they were stopped when a man with dark black hair and the same violet eyes as Marie walked into the dining room and sat at the head of the table. "I see you brought some friends Marie, now is fighting your own mother good manners?" Her dad asked sternly and Marie shook her head before sitting down with a sigh

He stared at The new Figure that Walked into the room, then at Marie. "So, Erm...The room's air is Kinda Thick...So Instead of fighting we should have some Nice chit chat, Don't you Agree?" he said after swallowing another Bite of Steak. "I heard you are Assassin's?" he said, Immediately Covering his Mouth with his Hand after this. "Whoop's! I shouldn't have said that...Sorry..." he apologized, and took another bite of steak.

"well child my wife is an ex assassin sense she is now a very wealthy business woman while I am no longer an assassin but instead the next leader of the Eclipse mafia" the man stated as he took a bite out if his fillet mignon, Marie rolled her eyes at her dad due to his arrogance. "Oregano don't be afraid to ask my parents anything sense they can't do anything while I'm around" Marie stated

"Thanks for inviting me, your house and food are great." Thomas complimented. Thomas began eating more food. "Hey apparently MS evergreen used to be your friend is that true?" Thomas asked. "Is everything okay I heard screaming coming from upstairs?' Thomas asked worried as Silk ate more bison meat yipping in happiness.

"ah yes Lemonhead is a very close friend of mine" Cassandra stated as she took another bite out of her chocolate mousse, "you don't need to worry about what's going on upstairs child, you are out guest and we don't mean to make you worry" Lucius said as he looked at Marie who sighed. "Oregano, dad's right you don't need to worry" Marie said through gritted teeth

"I never said I worried much...It's not my business and I shouldn't know what Happened...THOMAS was the one Who asked what Was Happening..." he said as he ate Another bite of steak. "I'm sorry I corrected you, Though." he explained as he swallowed His steak. He chocked on it for a Minute but Swallowed it. "I-I'm fine. I just Chocked. That's all." he said.

Drake had made his way home safely after school, and the afternoon had passed uneventfully. During dinner, Drake finally got up the nerve to talk.
"Uh... Mom? Dad?" Drake asked, fiddling around with his lasagna. His parents looked at him curiously.
"What's up?" Drake's dad asked. Drake figeted uncomfortably in his seat.
"I know we talked about this yesterday, but... I still don't think this school is working."
Drake's father gave an exasperated sigh.
"No, listen, please! I'm pretty sure that a majority of the students there are actually insane! One student nearly burned another to death today!" Drake said.
"You're exaggerating." Drake's father said. Drake went to say something, but his mother gestured for him to stop, glaring at his father at the same time.
"Houston, don't say that. He's going to a school for people with powers, it's not impossible." Drake's mother said. She had quite the commanding air about her, considering that she was about to go on another deployment with the Marines. She turned to Drake and sighed, shaking her head.
"I'm sorry, honey. I know it's tough, especially in a situation like yours. But the facts are that we can't afford to move again, at least right now." Drake's mom said. "You're just going to have to stay strong."

Drake slumped in his seat, but he knew his mom was right. Their family had heard there was a school out her for Supernatural individuals, so they went. It would be too much for him to ask them to leave again, especially right before his mom's deployment.

"Im going to keep the Animals company" Thomas explained before leaving the table. "That was getting awkward," He thought as he walked outside. "Thomas went outside hi guys Im full" Thomas explained to the creatures. Silk walked towards him and began nuzzling Thomas "You are to huh." Thomas realised patting Silk. Thomas went onto Silks back and began patting Hades.

"mom and dad could you stop scaring my friends" Marie hissed as she stood up from the table before following Thomas outside as her mom's familiar followed behind her. The girl then sat next to Hades before smiling at Thomas while her mom's white stag with wings sat behing her. "I'm so sorry Thomas but mom and dad are not used to having guests except the members so their used to talking very straight forward and" Marie stated as she patted her dad's Chimera

(OOC puedes publicar en inglés y tu perfil no tiene sentido)
"Its fine i'm just a bit out of my depth." Thomas explained with Silks tails wrapping around Thomas. "I just want to make sure I don't say anything that will get me into trouble" Thomas explained. "There hurting someone up there aren't they? Thomas asked. pointing at the the third floor.

He Excused himself when He finished eating, and Followed the Other's outside. "I believe anyone can be better if they try." His Hydra Looked On into the water as he was Eating the Bison Meat. "Your parent's Used to be Assassin's, yet it sound's like your father...Is still Kinda a Assassin...But at least Your Mother Came over to the Non-Violent side...Right?" he said, Taking a Book and Writing in it. "Relax...To me it sound's more of a Interrogation." he said, Joking. "Then again, It sound's like your dad was Hiring you to Get some info out of somebody. It's not hard to hear The Echo's, You know..." he Said, looking at Marie. He then Focused his Gaze at the water.

"yes, it's exactly what you thinks going on. My father wanted me to use my power of song to torture the poor man because ever sense my mom quit being an assassin and my dad's partner in the group, he has resorted in me due to me being able to use the same power as my mom" Marie informed as she bit her lip, "also Oregano, my dad is no longer an assassin sense he's going to be head of the group soon and once that happens I take his spot, that's why there sending me to the school, my dad's sending me there so that I can live my normal days out until the day I make my first official kill. But what dad doesn't know is that there was no use in trying to make me be normal, I was never normal the day I was born" the girl stated with a bitter laugh. In attempt to comfort the girl her mom's familiar wrapped one of its white wings around the girl while her dad's Chimera placed both of its head in her lap, but Hades just looked sadly at his master. "Ahem, anyway we're not here to worry about who were killing in the top floors, were here so that my mom can heal Thomas" the violet eyed female exclaimed trying to brighten the already soggy mood

"I Guess your Quite right." he said, as His Hydra Finished the Meat and Sat Next to Oregano. The Hydra Rest One of it's head's On Oregano. The other Three Head's Just looked at the group. "I forgot about the Other three Head's. Meet Lure, Pat, And Emily." he said as Three out of Four of the Head's nodded in agreement. "When will the Healing for Thomas start? I'm Worried about him. And it won't be Long until It's close to Night." he said, Skipping a stone. "Hopefully Your Mom or you can get him healed." he said in a Hopeful tone

Name: Jason
Familiar/spirt animal: Turtle
Appearance: My PFP
Power: Teleportation
Talents/hobbies: Music,Gameing,smarts
Dislikes: Traffic,Bananas
History: Found out he could teleport when he was 10 and he has used his powers to get around easily.
He was able to apply this Supernatural Highschool at an early age due to his knowlage and he hopes he can get in

"your right Oregano, knowing my mom she's probably taking her sweet time and we have school tomorrow so I'll just heal Thomas myself" Marie grumbled as she scooted closer to Thomas and placed her hand over the boy and began to sing, as she continued to let her voice out her hands started to glow green again but slowly the light turned gold then a bright blue which suprised the girl sense her hands had never turned blue but she payed no mind to it this time sense she had to finish this quick but inside she was wondering why she didn't feel any pain while healing this time.

"Thanks heaps" Thomas thanked. As all his scars were gone. "Im worried about my sister either 2 things are going to happen she will get no power which would bum her out, or...." Thomas stopped talking no wanting to say it. "I've got to go my Mum will get worried" Thomas explained. "Have a good day guys" Thomas told them before leaving.
Meanwhile Lucy saw the stove and accidentally caught her sleeve on fire. "What that didn't hurt" Thomas sister exclaimed confused.. "Ohh I have the same power as Tom if I try this" She exclaimed in joy. Lucy extended her flaming hand and the "Bang!" the house collapsed. Thomas tried to call his Mom but there was no response. He began walking with silk to his house. When he arrived the there was several police cars. "What happend?" Thomas asked a police officer. The house blew up we rescued your parents. "Wheres Lucy?" Thomas aked. "we don't know" The police officer answered
where am I going to sleep?" Thomas asked upset.
"In the hospital hotel" The police officer answered pointing to the police car Thomas got in the back. "I'll find you Lucy." Thomas vowed.

Name: Kai Meyer
Familiar/spirt animal: Gargoyle named Petrifus
Appearance: Fair brown hair, pale skin, brown piercing eyes, sunglasses, brown jacket and blue jeans
Power: Petrification by direct eye contact.
Talents/hobbies: Observing and using info to his advantage, helping others., stargazing
Likes: Observing nature, being nice to people and playing with Petrifus.
Dislikes: Being mean, bullies, being forced to make eye contact.
History: Kai was always a loner, and he didn't mind it. When he enrolled into the highschool, he was very nervous and still had yet to make friends.

Thomas woke up surprised not remembering where he was until it dawned on him what hapened the night before Thomas got dressed ,showered and used room service for breakfast he took the bust to school 1 1/2 earlier. Where he saw Gary waiting. "Hey Tom" Gary exclaimed happy.
"Hi" Thomas murmed.
"Lets start working out." Gary explained. Thomas and Gary walked into the Gym. "lets do pushups since your no to fit do 25 push ups" Gary explained When Thomas started he kept going he didn't stop after 25 he was sweating alot. "Thomas you might want to stop your body's isn't handling it to well. This was true Thomas's body felt like it was breaking, and the stinging of the sweat in his yes stung.
"I need to get stronger" Thomas explained stopping before doing sit ups.
"Why?" Gary asked confuse stopping Thomas from doing more exercise.
"For my sister!" Thomas shouted pushing Gary away explaining what happened.
"I'll help you its simple we break into police headquarter use your streets security cameras to find what really happened." Gary explained comforting Thomas. "Were gonna need some help tho" Gary explained lighting his hands on fire.
"Thanks" Thomas said giving Gary a fist pump.

Marie got out of bed and changed into her usual outfit after getting bathed in her private bathroom, the violet eyed girl ran to the dining room and grabbed a muffin before running out the door with Hades but instead of running to the Limo, the pale haired girl jumped on to her Manticores back as the beast flew them to school as fast as he could. Marie elegantly got down from her familiars back as the pair entered the school, the girl instantly ran to her first class which was weaponry while Hades followed behind her. When the girl entered the room filled with excitement she hugged her large familiar and giggled "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I cant wait to use my blades in this class" Marie squealed

Thomas walked to class sweating and saw Marie. "Please don't stab anyone" Thomas joked. "Thanks for inviting me but I need a favor ask a favor." Thomas explained before explaining Garys plan. "You say your not normal so lets rob a police office." Thomas joked. Gary create a club from the ground for class.

Kai wandered around the academy, completely lost in the building as he knocked on a door. The people inside were seemingly busy with weaponry when he opened the door. "Excuse me, but is this the weaponry class I need to attend?" He spoke with a rather soft voice, avoiding eye contact even whilst wearing sunglasses.

Jacob yawned as he entered the weaponry class. He was feeling a bit tired despite having slept his usual 8 hours, so he simply sat down and slammed his head on the desk before attempting to fall asleep again. He noticed that most people were already there, but he decided against speaking to anyone. I'll just rest here... a couple of minutes... He thought as he was about to fall asleep, but his attention was drawn by the sound of the door opening.
He lifted his head, and watched in the direction of the door. Someone who he had never seen before was standing there, probably a new student. Jacob smirked. "Who the fuck wears sunglasses indoors?" He laughed, and then continued "But yeah Neo, this is the weaponry class"
He chuckled again. "I swear man... this fucking school..." he muttered, still laughing a bit, before placing his head back on the desk and trying to fall asleep again.

"Ignore him" Thomas told the student "my names Thomas whats yours?" He asked before looking a the student as soon as ther eyes loked he thought of his sister and the sheer terror and pain of losing her and he would never find her again but he swallowed and broke through it for the new students sake. "Welcome to class let me introduce you to everyone. Thats Gary he's alright that Marie she's really rich but nice you'v already met Sal and were waiting on Oragano he's pretty cool to" Thomas explained.

"My name is Kai Meyer, and I wear sunglasses because of my power. I hope that everyone can get along. Are you allowed to sit everywhere or does everyone have their own chair?" Kai said as a gargoyle looked into the room from outside. "That's mine." Kai opened the window and let the gargoyle in, petting it.

Marie walked over to Kai and smiled, "welcome and just like Thomas said don't let that guy bother you, he's an ass to everybody that's better than him" Marie stated as she pointed at Jacob. "Anyway, Thomas may have already told you about me but sense I dont like the fact that he wasn't clear about anything, I'm Marie and this is Hades" the girl introduced as she placed a hand on her giant Manticores head to signal that he didn't need to sniff the new kid out

"Nice to meet you, you and your Manticore seem nice. This is Petrifus, he's a bit surprising at times but he means no harm." As if he agreed with Kai, Petrifus let out a cry. Kai smiled, so far his classmates were not so bad and they seemed to be rather accepting of the fact that he wore sunglasses.

(OOC i have to go to school)
Thomas asked Silk walked over to the gargoyle puzzled about what it is yapping at the creature.
"Silk stop" Thomas told his familiar. "This new kid doesn't seem to bad maybe he can help us with finding my sister. "Guys everyone Im going to need your help if you don't want to thats fine but my sister has gone missing and I need to get into the police station and check the camera footage." Thomas explained.

He walked into the Classroom, to see a New kid. He walked up to the Two and Stood Beside Marie, so he was In front of Kai. "Who's this new Student?" he said. He tried Making Direct Eye contact, But he thought it was Hard to tell where kai was looking Because of His Sunglasses. "I'm Oregano By the way." he said, Holding his Hand out. It seemed like he wanted a Handshake.

"Thomas I'll send some of the members to check your house out then we'll send our trackers to locate your sister but for now you need to stay calm because I'm sure if you get worried your sisters going to get worried aswell" Marie firmly stated as she looked at Thomas with stern eyes before turning her attention back to Kai. "Anyway Kai, why don't you eat lunch with us and maybe we can hang out after school" the girl suggested with a smile

"That sounds nice, and maybe I can help to find your missing sister." Kai said to Marie and Thomas whilst looking to his feet. Petrifus looked at Silk curiously, wondering who this familiar belonged to.

"Oh come on he''s looking for his sister he doesn't want a group of thugs trying to help we need to do it ourselves!" Gary shouted annoyed.
"Gary stop" Thomas told him.
"I can tell is what your thinking" Gary explained.
"Gary" Thomas responded concerned.
"Don't lie" Gary responded.
"Yeah" Thomas gave up.
"See marie" Gary responded.
"Please guys I just want my sister" Thomas cried Silk walked up to him and wrapped her tails around Thomas's eyes covering his body an Thomas fell-back hugging Silks body and the tails covered a-lot of his body.
"Sorry, ok I have a plan 2 people get into the computer room and check the cameras every one else distracts the police officers." Gary explained.

"I can do something to the police officers that prevents them from doing anything, I can be a distraction and Petrifus can be a lookout on the roof so he can warn us if someone is going to enter the police station." Kai said, still avoiding eye contact as he shook Oregano's extended hand.

Last edited:
"Class stop ye yapping we have a class" The teacher exclaimed annoyed. come to the fighting grounds she led every one to a huge "Stadium everyone pick a weapon" She explained. A rack of weapons of all sorts appeared swords, scythes, bows and more. Thomas lifted up a katana but it was to heavy. Thomas found a short cutting axe it was heavy but Thomas liked it. "Each one of you will have to fight me if you get at least one hit on me with the weapon you pass" She explained
"This won't be hard" Gary told everyone.
"Well come up now lets fight" The teacher challenged. Gary got up and ran towards the teacher and swung his club towards the teacher. The teacher easily dodged and punched Gary in the stomach repeatedly and the kicked him to the wall. "Who next' She challenged.