• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

Alex stopped zoning out when he heard the teacher come in. "About time; otherwise this lesson would have just been long big wait... then again, it always is..." He thought to himself as he turned his focus to the teacher, yet he kept his informal way of sitting. When he saw the teacher point at himself after she pointed over at Josh. "Name's Alex Stone, I come from London and I don't have any dream in particular; I just wanna see where my education takes me... maybe a policeman wouldn't be too bad..." He said with a shrug, although the word 'policeman' seemed to change his look to a somewhat negative expression.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Becca stood up she looked at the teacher "my name is Rebecca Smith, I am from Worthing and I my dream is to become a teacher or a theoretical physicist" she then sat down and waited to here from others. Alec decided now was as good a time as any so stood up and said *my name is Alexander Smith, I am from Worthing and it is my dream to become a musician", he then also sat down.

Ludovica looked up to see people introducing themselves so she stood up and said "my name is Ludovica Ippoliti, I am from Pescara in Italy, my dream is to become an actress." She then sat down making a face at Gordeau and whispered "Hey Soggetto now it is your turn".

Ryon was sitting on the phone in his dorm, when He heard knocking to the door. He came closer and asked "Who is it?"
"FBI, open up!"
Someone yelled on the other side of the door. "... No, it is cooler when you break the door" he responded (...)
(....)

Alarm woke Ryon up from his calm and quite nice dream "Mannn, I really wanted to see this" He was turning around in his bed for five minutes and he finally get up. Ryon thought that he has a lot of time, He washed his face, brushed his teeth and he go change his clothes. He dressed in white shirt, blue jeans and red jacket. "Now I'm ready. Good beginning of the go-... - od day..." He said, as he saw a hour on his phone "Great.. "

Isak:
Isak hated being told what to do by a teacher. But he stood up anyway.
"My name is Isak. I'm from Göteborg in Sverige. That is to say, Gothenburg, Sweden. After school, i would like to help kids with different mental disorders" he said, trying hard to be as serious as possible for once. Then he sat down again. He would certainly like to say some dumb stuff like going to the moon with a childish voice but he kept his composure this time. He looked at Tyler again.
"And maybe do something with you after school" he whispered with a smile.

Cassie:
Cassie absentmindedly stood up when it was her turn to introduce herself.
"My name is Cassandra, or Cassie for short. When school is over i would continue going in lawschool" she said before sitting down again. She had wanted to go to lawschool for quite some time now. That was mostly because she had a sense of justice and wanted to put criminals in jail. Or maybe getting rid of some corrupt policemen, lawyers, judges etc.

Tyler smiled when Isak stood up. It was his turn to say something about himself. He stood. "Hello my name is Tyler. I am from New York, New York. When I get out of high school, I want to work my way through art school." He sat down and looked over to Isak. He had a playful look to him.

Sarah stood up when it was her turn. She was not much of a talker. She would rather read her books then do this. "Hello my name is Sarah. I am from Paris, France. When high school is out I want to move on to medical school. I want to get my rpn license." She sat back down and picked up her book again.

As her classmates stood up one by one, June tried her best to commit everyone to memory, including the classmaster, Mr. Danielson. Classmaster...it sounded so...classy, and British. She found it neat. She stood once there was a lull in introductions. "Hello, my name is June Myles, and I'm from Chicago, Illinois," she said, projecting her voice as well as she could before mulling over the next question for half a moment. "And someday, I'd like to be a physical therapist." Once she finished, she sat in her seat again and waited for the next student to speak.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby was rehearsing what he was going to say in his head while everyone else was taking their turn standing up. Everyone at the school was from many different places and had so many different aspirations for after school. He took note that Nick wanted to be an Actor. He really admired people like actors and public speakers as they have to be so confident with everyone watching them which is something that Toby couldn't do at this time. When it was his turn, he quietly stood up and said quietly, "m-my name it's Tobias. I uhh am from London and I want to be an Author when I l-leave school." He didn't intend to stutter but he honestly couldn't help himself. He felt too pressured with around 20 sets of eyes on him, including the teacher, who would be grading us on our work... After feeling embarrassesment from how terribly he thought he introduced himself, he sat down.

Abigail hated to be the center of attention, so she hated this right now. She stood up. "Aah am A-Abigail," she suttered, "Aah come from Volonia, Arkansas, United States a-and Aah never really gave m-much thougth of w-what I want to be." Abigail quickly sat back down and hoped that no one hated her. Of course this was just paranora.

Gordeau nodded at Viccy, and stood up to introduce himself when there was a slight pause in introductions.

"Hey everyone. I'm Gordeau, Gordeau Corrine, from London. If you ever wonder how my name's spelled, don't hesitate to come ask me, cuz everyone spells it wrong initially." He started, chuckling.

"As for my ambitions, me and Alex over there are kinda in the same boat. I'm not entirely sure what I wanna devote myself to in the future, so I think I'll just go where the wind takes me." He continued.

"... And I say that in the least anime and most tax-paying way possible." He concluded, chuckling and sitting down.

Last edited:
Ryon ran to the class, He was late... Extremly late, He was so late,that... Okay, you got that already. He keep running, with his red backpack and quickly eating snack. He finally reached the door and he entered the class.
"Sorry for being late, ms. Teacher. But, they say, that good things take time" Ryon said with a calm voice.
"If you have finally reached the class, can you tell us your name, where are you from and and what do you want to do after you finish high school" said Ms. Danielson
"My name is Ryon (Ryszard) Orest, I'm from Cracow and I want to be Psychologist or something similar after school. But, I noticed that I often change my mind, so I can always can change to do something else" He said.
"Okay,you can take your seat"
"Where I schould sit..."

(No, seriously. There is any free desk for Ryon... I doubt so... Is there someone that sits alone?)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Beitris had sat down near the middle, she quickly stood up after Ryon had introduced himself, “I’m Beitris Bhictoria Bachelor, but ya’ll can just call me Bei or Bic if ya’ want to! I’m from Renfrewshire, waaaaaay up north of here and I wanna be an artist for games!~” she yelled out somewhat quickly ‘Wait, was that too fast? No, it would’ve been pointed out by now...’ she thought to herself, before she shook her head and sat back down.

Selina blushed when Cassie had said that, and shook it off. "Well I mean, it was really good! Hey, It was almost as good as Gold's art if I'm being honest. And that's not an insult." She said nervously, but then turned her head. Class was starting.

Selina stood up next after Beitris, and smiled. "Hellloooooooo~ I'm Selina Sapphire from Detroit Michigan in the Yoo Ess Ayy, and I wanna be... well... something cool! I haven't really... uh... worked out the specifics." She said with a grin, then sat down.

Gold sighed, and swore under his breath as he got up. "H-hey. I'm... Gold. Gold Matthews to be exact, and from Detroit like Selina. And in the future... well, I wanna do something that combines art and programming. Those are... well, the things that I enjoy the most besides video games!" He said, getting more comfortable as he went along before sitting back down.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby was quietly paying attention to every student when he heard a small object fall onto the floor. Confused as to what it was, he glanced in the direction of the sound and saw Nick's phone on the floor. Toby was slightly scared to tell him his phone was on the floor but Nick was the only student that had talked to him at that point and he thought Nick was pretty cool so reluctantly, he tapped Nick on the shoulder and whispered, trying not to disturb the people around him.
"H-hey, you dropped your p-phone."
Toby blushed slightly, however he wasn't sure why. Was it because he was stuttering? Or was it because of Nick? he wasn't sure.

A girl entered the classroom. "Hello everyone! Sorry that I am late, kinda missed my flight yesterday and I was just able to get here today. Anyway, I'm just going to find a seat. If you want me to say anything, just tell me," she said as she found an empty seat.

Abigail saw the newcomer and immediately got nervous. There were more people! She looked down and stared at her desk. She didn't pay attention to the people around her, at all, and she just found herself wishing to be at home again. She only just got here and she hated the place. At home, she could do school with her little brother and her mother. Sure, they did school in the summer as well, but that was normal. She was raised doing school in the summer.

Ryon sat next to Josh, as he searched for any free seat and he was lucky enough to not receive a hit, that the girl would give him with that doors.
"Well, so I wasn't the best thing that happend to this class?" He said in mind, as he remind himself his own words (Look post 251). He looked at new girl and then He looked around at the class "Man, it seems that there is many good people and nice girls in this class. I wish love was like volleyball. You call 'Mine' and everyone else backs off" he continued in mind and he looked at Newcomer girl once again and again at the rest of the class "This isn't a manga, book or movie. It is Real life, so you need to give it everything to achieve something important to you" He continued thinking.

How long can this class get, if he wasn't interested in people, then he would fall asleep already (and no one would notice).

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick was half listening to the teacher when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned a tiny bit and saw Toby and blushed harder. He heard the words ‘’you dropped your phone’’ and quickly picked up his phone. When he got back up and saw Toby blushing that just made him blush more. He tried to hide it using his hood.

Gold tapped his pencil, and then sighed. "Whatever..." he muttered and started drawing in his notebook. The arrival of the newcomer was interesting, but she hadn't talked to him so, he supposed he was fine to do a bit of drawing. He jotted a few sketches of his character defeating countless enemies, each one stronger than the last.

Selina waved at the newcomer due to the act that she'd sat down nearby her, Cassie, and Gold. She gave her a small smile and turned back around, looking over at Gold as he drew.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
When Toby saw that Nick was blushing, it made him blush even harder. Toby was confused as to why Nick was blushing but Toby was now certain that he was blushing because of Nick. Not wanting to look as red as a firetruck, Toby put his head down to write, to distract himself from the emotions and feelings that he was experiencing at that time.

Isak:
"That's a very nice dream, Tyler. You'll be a great artist. No joke. The drawing you gave me is amazing" he said and patted his bag. He tried listening to everyone else's dreams but his hyper mind made him bored rather quickly. He ripped out another paper from his notebook and folded a perfect paper plane with it. He didn't know what to do with it though so he just rested his head on his hand and looked at it, feeling pretty bored.

Cassie:
"Thank you. I must say, this was just a quick drawing so it's not as good as things i usually draw. I could show you some other drawings later if you want" Cassie said when Selina had sat down again. She hadn't expected Selina to be almost stuttering when she talked with the whole class but it was pretty cute that she did.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
LUNCH BREAK
Michael could barely wait for lunch break, cause this whole day was super boring to him. He liked school, but today, they barely did anything, and in every class, they had to introduce themselves over and over again.
Michael found a table that was empty, even tho most of the them were filled, he sat down and started eating his lunch. He was really hungry since he missed his breakfast.
'I wonder will anyone sit with me. I know I need to make friends, but it is super boring. I would rather play MC.' Michael thought.

Josh was panicking slightly by the time they were ready to eat lunch... during his homeschooling he had not had some of these subjects, and he felt extremely stupid compared to the others... he took a look at the options at the cafeteria, but didn’t see anything that appealed to him. Perhaps he was losing his appetite. So he just went to the table that looked the least crowded and sat down, head in his hands.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby managed to make it through the morning of school without anything major happening except for the incident that occurred in their first class. He grabbed the first thing he saw for lunch and sat down at an empty table. He noticed that everyone was taking all the empty tables and he was glad that he took one of the last empty tables for himself. He didn't actually care who sat next to him as long as they didn't talk to him. Toby also noticed Nick sitting alone however, he didn't want a repeat of that morning so he tried not to look at Nick while eating. It would be inevitable that they would cross paths again, especially since they were in the same classes, but Toby may start be acting weirdly and he hadn't figured out completely what he was feeling. So he ate alone in silence, waiting for the next class to begin.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec entered the cafeteria, he sat at a table with his food, he was shortly followed by Becca, she sat opposite him and started to eat, Alec looked up "so today has been interesting" he said, "um, yeah I guess, I mean the lessons were fun just some weren't as challenging as I had hoped" Becca responded before opting to look around seeing quite a few people alone.

Ludovica had entered the cafeteria and grabbed her food, she had left before Gordeau, she was now regretting doing so as she stood, looking for a place to sit, she looked to the wondering when Gordeau would get here, as she waited an older kid bumped her and walked past, she stumbled to keep her balance, his bumped had splashed some of the tomato sauce form the pasta she had bought, onto her cheek she hadn't noticed though and eventually decided to sit on one of the benches that line the walls.

~Rinko~

Beitris ran through to the cafeteria the moment the morning’s classes ended. “Whooo! Time for a waffle and some fruit and a pancake or two!” she yelled out as she grabbed a waffle with strawberry sauce, a handful of strawberries and three pancakes with yet more strawberry sauce. Bei looked around for somewhere to sit, “Oh! Heya Ryoooonnnn~” she called out as noticed and ran towards the boy, “Mind if I sit here?”

Gordeau had left a little after everyone else, taking his time to stroll toward the cafeteria after the morming's classes had ended.

Hopefully she's found us a good table to sit at. He thought, now holding his tray of food and scanning the area for Viccy, before spotting her on one of the benches lining the walls. He walked toward her.

" Hey, V. Sorry I'm a bit late, I like taking my time to - " He stopped, now noticing the tomato sauce on her cheek.

"There's something on your cheek. Here, lemme get it." He said, setting down his tray and taking out a napkin, before reaching for Viccy's cheek.

Ryon turned around and smiled as he heard Beitris. "Nah, I don't mind. How do you feel after first lessons. I fought with yourself not to fall asleep" he said. "We have many interesting people in class, if someone asked me for an opinion" as he was talking, He didn't notice, that he ate a bit too fast "Awww... Well, Now I will keep you company while you are eating"

~Rinko~

Beitris grinned, “Yeaaah, it was kinda boring.” she said as she sat down, “And too right there are plenty of interesting people in our class! I mean there’s Ludovica and Alec...” Beitris trailed off, before starting on her pancakes. “Say, you ever roll up pancakes to eat them?” she said as she rolled one of her pancakes up before biting into it.

"Back in home, Mother was giving me already rolled pancakes. They were really good... It isn't an answer for a question, sorry. Yes, I usually roll pancakes, before I eat them, you can say this is kind of a habit" Ryon said "You had a question to me, now I will ask you. If we are on food topic, then what is your favorit food/meal to eat" He asked softly, knowing people was a part of his hobby. Becouse, Ryon believes, that people are the most interesting creatures. Maybe this is, Why he was thinking about psychology... But, he can change his mind after a week.

~Rinko~

“Oh, that’s neat!” Beitris said as she stuffed the pancake into her mouth, “Hm... My favourite food just has to be a delicious apple pie with a strawberry sauce and a Gala apple on the side! Delicious fruity fun... yummmm, I could do with one, but I’ve already all this food here sooo yeah,” she somewhat hurriedly said in between finishing one pancake and eating another. “What about your favourite food Ryon?” Beitris tilted her as she asked, still eating the pancake.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica froze slightly at Gordeau as he reached for her, she allowed him to wipe the sauce from her cheek, but accidentally made eye contact with him, for an awkward length of time. She looked away blushing furiously, she felt herself closing in and becoming shy Ludovica, but she forced herself to look back at him, with a basic expression, she was channeling on stage Ludovica to calm herself. Once he wiped the stain away, she said "So, Soggetto, how did you find lessons, I was really bored" she was simply trying to change subject of conversation but she could have thought of something else to say, she pulled a flyer from her bag and started reading it, it was about auditions for a production of Heathers that was being put on nearby. She read it as she ate.

"O-Oh class? Yeah, it SUCKED! HA HA HA." Gordeau awkwardly exclaimed, feeling very awkward about what had just happened. In all honesty, he had found class to be pretty nice, but he wasn't really able to think straight after what had just transpired.

Come on dude, it's no big deal, pull yourself together... He thought, staring down at his food quietly, before finally working up the courage to face Viccy again. He noticed that she was reading something.

"Ooh, what's that?" He said, gesturing at the flyer in her hand.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick had finished eating and got up. He didn’t feel like sitting through more boring classes and stuff so he decided to attempt to skip a class or two. He left the school and decided he wanted a new look. He found a hair place and got several blue streaks in the front of his hair. He snuck back in the school and sat down in the lobby.

Appearance: Black hair with blue streaks in front, blue leather jacket with black tank top under, black jeans, black boots.

Last edited:
"My favourite food... You know, if I think about it now, I don't have anything like that. But I really liked cheese cake that I once made by myself with mother's help" he looked at Gordeau and Ludovica sitting together and he even noticed their awkward moment. His phone rang and he took him "Halo, Tak to ja... Ehh, powinien być w piwnicy... Tak... Znalazłeś, to super. Zajęty teraz jestem, pa (Translation: Hello, yes on the phone... Ehh, it schould be in the basement... Yes... You found it, great. I'm busy right now, bye)" Ryon said as he was talking with someone.
"Sorry, My brother wanted one thing that I left in home" He said to Beitris.