• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

Isak:
"So if not from England, where are you from?" Isak asked. He almost threw the food into his mouth and had soon finished the whole plate. It didn't satisfy his hunger completely, but he would be fine.
"Damn. The kebab here was really good. What about your pizza?" he said and grabbed his wallet. In Sweden, you didn't give tips but Isak wasn't sure if you did so in England or not.

Cassie:
Cassie shrugged.
"You're the only people here i've had the pleasure of meeting so far so hanging with so far so it's almost obligatory to hang with you right now" she said almost emotionless as if she didn't care. But she did, it was just hard for her to figure out how she felt. She turned her attention to the other two.
"20 minutes? We got plenty of time then. No need to rush" she said.

"I am from New York. Yeah you are right this pizza is really good. We will have to come here again sometime." Outside it had gotten darker. "We should probably head back. I had a fun time. Since you paid for our food at least let me get the tip." Tyler pulled out his wallet and took a couple of pounds out of it and placed it on the table. He then grabes the last slice of pizza and Isak's hand and walked him to the entrance of the restraunt.

Isak:
Isak looked back at the money that Tyler left at the table and was still wondering if you actually left tip in England. He could ask one of his internet friends about it when he got home.
"How much do you usually leave as a tip? I've never done it. We don't do that in Sweden. Might seem mean, but no one cares. I'm actually on pretty good terms with the restaurant owners where i live. Their employees too" he said.

"Well in America we tend to leave a ten to twenty percent of the check. That is what you are supposed to leave. Though if you had a very attentive waiter then you can leave more. I left about five dollors American." Tyler walked beside Isak back to school. It was later then he thought it was. He got tired faster then he expected. He would probably have to go to bed as soon as he go back to his dorm.

Last edited:
Isak:
"Well, i guess that's it. Thanks for tonight. It was a nice date. And we need to do this again" Isak said and smiled as they stood outside their dorms. He leaned in and gave Tyler another kiss on the cheek.
"Next time we'll go further than just the cheek" he said and winked before dissapearing into his dorm. He took out his pyjamas from the closet and changed into it before finally going to bed and falling asleep.

The next day he woke up quite late. He looked at the clock to see that it was half an hour left before class. He hurriedly switched back into his normal clothes and did his normal morning routine. After that he walked out of his dorm. It was about 20 minutes left when he got out through the door (mostly because the food was gonna be served in the cafeteria and not in his dorm) and he instantly walked over to Tyler's dorm. He knocked on it and waited for a response

Isak:
"Oh nothing nothing. Just the fact that class starts in 20 minutes and we need to go eat before it does" Isak said sarcastically. He smiled back to Tyler.
"Come on hot stuff. Let's go down to the cafeteria" he said and took off down the hall towards the cafeteria. He opened the doors and saw a few students already there. Some of which he recognised from the day before. He recognised Selina, Gold and that emo girl

Isak:
"Well, i know some of the people over there if you want to meet some more people than me now or if you'd rather have me alone again, we can sit over there" Isak said and pointed first towards Selina, Gold, Cassie and two more girls that he didn't recognize and then over to a table where they wouldn't be bothered by anyone.
"Maybe it's better to get to know some more people though. More people who can help us with alibis if we get in trouble" he said and winked. He was referring to what he had said about the west part of the courtyard but it was probably not very clear.

"Yeah it would probably be a good idea to make a few accomplices for our adventures into the great unknown that is the forbidden west courtyard." Tyler pulled Isak over the table he pointed to. He would not have minded either way but he wanted to mame a few friends as well.

He got to the table and greeted the group. "Hey guys. Do you mind if me and Isak sit here?"

Isak:
"If you mind, too bad. We're sitting here anyway because we need friends and you're our victims" Isak said and gave a clearly fake creepy smile. He sat down at the table and started eating his breakfast. Just like yesterday, the food went down quickly and he had finished his breakfast in a little more than a minute. Which was a record for him, he had just eaten 5 waffles and 3 breads.

Cassie:
"I guess you can sit here. I don't mind atleast. What's your name?" Cassie said and pointed to the boy beside Isak. She though she recognised them both but only knew the name of one of them.
"That's Tyler and he's adorable. I will trap him in my basement so he can never leave me" Isak said and laughed.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica walked with Gordeau, "yeah I slept pretty well, and the food was decent, so we have english right?" she said as they reached the classroom, she took a seat near the back and invited Gordeau to sit next to her, "come on, we've still got like 15 minutes but hey, better to sit than stand".

Alec woke up suddenly his toast stuck to his face, he looked at Beitris as he removed the toast "god, sorry who are you, and what time is it, I fell asleep I was up practising this song all night, and I am now regreting that choice". He held out his hand as he wiped his face with his other one "I'm Alexander Smith, but call me Alec".

Abigail woke up. She was not usually late to wake up, in fact, she usually got up at about five o'clock in the morning to do her chores. The problem was that she was still settling in and she was a death sleeper, meaning that it was impossible to wake her up normally. If a fire were to happen, she would have to be carried out of the building. She groggily looked at the time and whispered, "Crud muffins," under her breath. Only fifteen minutes until class started. She quickly got dressed and found she only had ten minutes on the clock. Should she eat breakfast? She decided that she had enough time if she had something small. She ran down the stairs and found the cafeteria. Not looking at anyone, she went and found a muffin to eat. She sat at a table, alone.

Tyler smirked at Isak. He grabbed the sides of Isak's face and pulled him into a soft kiss. He leaned back after he was done. "That better, or do you want me to kiss you again. Besides we don't have time to do more of that. We have to get to class." With that he stood up grabbed his backpack that he placed beside him on the floor and started to walk out of the cafeteria. He turned around as he reached the door and stuck his tongue out at Isak.

"That's true." Gordeau replied to Viccy with a chuckle. He went and sat next to her on a desk near the back, setting his bag down and leaning back a bit. He looked around at the classroom. There were still a notable amount of empty seats and desks, which was kinda funny considering class started in about 10 mins. Of the people that were in the classroom, however, most were sat by themselves.

He leaned forward, resting his arms on the desk, before turning to Viccy.

"So, Ms. Poco Dramma Regina , what subjects are you looking forward to?" He asked, smiling. He hoped his use of her nickname hadn't offended her in any way, as he really enjoyed her company.

Last edited:
Isak:
"Hey! Come back here you little sh!t so i can give you hugs!" Isak yelled after Tyler as he left for their classroom. He stood up to run after him but remembered that he had left his bag in his dorm.
"Crap. I forgot my bag. I'll see you in class!" Isak shouted after Tyler and took off towards his dorm again. He was there after just a few minutes and quickly got his bag. Then he ran towards their classroom for the first class in their new school.

Cassie:
"Okay... now that the lovebirds have left, i think it's time for me to go to class as well. See you there!" Cassie said and grabbed her bag. She found the classroom pretty easily and took a seat in the back without saying anything. She had already made some acquaintances so she didn't feel like she needed more friends now.

Tyler walked towards his class. He was glad to be in this school. He would have never found someone like Isak at his old school. He decided to wait on the wall near the door of the class for him. If Isak was late then he would be as well.

Sarah had gotten up pretty early. She had spent most of her time in her room fixing it up. She made her bed, hung posters, got out her clothes, sorted out her paint supplies. She had unboxed all of the canvases and stacked them neatly. She now sat in the back of the class. She had a book in her hands. She continued to read Harry Potter series. She was about half way to end.

Isak:
Isak ran down the hall towards his classroom and saw Tyler standing at the wall outside the classroom. While distracted by Tyler, he didn't notice the small puddle on the floor and crashed into the floor.
"Ouch. Someone should put a wet floor sign here or people might get hurt! I'm not a goddamn son of Poseidon!" He shouted. He stood up again and walked over to Tyler.
"Well, after that small private show of Circus Isak, you owe me a hug!" Isak said and tried looking intimidating, though he failed miserably.

"Aww. The little puppy fell into a puddle now he wants something to comfort him." Tyler siad this playfully with a bright smile. He did give a little chuckle as he pulled Isak into a hug. "Come on lets get inside before we are late. I would rather be doing something with you but might as well be on the good side of the teachers first."

Abigail came up to the door of the classroom and saw the couple. She wore the expression of that she just interrupted something and looked a bit embarrassed. She kept her head down and didn't look at the two. Then she recognized the person that she almost ran into in the cafeteria. "Crud muffins," she thought. She knew that she already gave a bad first impression, and she was already quiet. Would they think she thought she was better than them?

Tyler rolled his eyes and followed Isak in. He was not as dramatic as him. He was more laid back. He did find two seats by one another so that he and Isak could sit together. He took out a notebook and started to sketch. Tyler noticed the girl who almost ran into him enter the classroom. He would have talked to her but she seemed to be in such a rush to get where she was going. He would have to find time to help her gain a friend at least.

Isak:
Isak sat himself next to Tyler.
"What, is the seriousness kicking when you enter the classroom? Okay" Isak said. He picked up a notebook and made a cranky, thinking face. "Okay, this is where i ruin everything and just goes too far. Nice knowing you Tyler!" He thought to himself, anxiously. He felt as if he was being a little too much now.

Cassie:
Cassie saw the two boys from the cafeteria, one of them that she knew the name of but the other had been a little too invested in his future SO to even notice her. She felt a little ignored but decided that it was better this way anyway. She didn't have to befriend everyone. She didn't want to either. It would be a little too stressful if she was friends with everyone.

Tyler looked over to Isak. He had a playful smirk on his face. He turned the notebook towards Isak. On the page was a goofy drawing of Isak and Tyler in an anime style. It was not very detailed it being only a minute since he sat down but the idea was there. "Don't think I will forget who I like just because I pay attention in class." He wrote on the edge of the paper after he said that. The papper said. "It pays to get on the teachers good side. That way when you almost get caught doing something wrong they will go easier on you. Trust me it works everytime." He also drew a small heart and wrote Isak.

It was but the work of a moment for Josh to scarf down his eggs and head towards the classroom. He entered as unobtrusively as possible, sitting down in a spot where there were not too many people. Sadly, the corner seat he would have preferred had already been taken.

First come, first serve...

He sat down and pulled out a notebook. He began fidgeting a bit as he waited for class to begin.

Isak:
Isak threw an eraser at Tyler.
"Nerd" he said but a huge smile was plastered on his face, as well as a big blush. He looked at the drawings that Tyler had drawn and they were amazing considering how little they had been there already. He decided to draw something himself but all that came out was two stick figures with 'Tyler' and 'Isak' written above them and a heart that looked more like a circle than anything else.
"Well, would you look at this masterpiece. It's the best thing i've ever drawn in my entire life" Isak said, which was kind of true but still not. This was just like every other drawings he made so there wasn't really a good way of telling if it was better or not.

Tyler smiled and caught the eraser out of the air. "Well when you need some to tutor you don't come to me." Tyler looked at the drawing that Isak had done. It was not great but it was sweet no mater what. "We will find a place to hang it when we get out of here. We do have to find a spot that would fit this lovely piece of art. It must be shown in the utmost importance." He had a very goofy smile on his face. He did sound a little sarcastic but he did love that Isak would do something like that for him.

Isak:
"Who said i need a tutor? I always manage to pass with flying colors even if it seems like i'm slacking off. I have a gift for listening while i talk. It's called multitasking. You should try it" he said with the biggest smile. Then he looked back down at his 'masterpiece'.
"Right? Let's hang it in your forehead so you don't look so bad" he joked, still with a big smile.

Isak:
"And there it was. Now it came. The part where i accidentally push people away" Isak thought to himself.
"No, no, no, i didn't mean it like that! It was just a joke! I'm sorry!" Isak said without missing a beat out of anxiety. He hoped that Tyler would forgive him and so they could make up again but he prepared for the worst, which he was almost a master in by now.

Isak:
"Åh jävlar va skönt" Isak said and breathed out in relief. He looked at Tyler again.
"I feel the same thing. I don't want to ruin it either. Which is why i got so anxious right there. I accept your apology but you owe me a kiss" he said and smiled softly.
(Translation (not exactly a super accurate one but as close as i can get): 'oh thank god')

"See ya, Cassie!" June called after the other girl as she left. Afterwards, she nodded at Orabelle's reasoning. "Alright, I gotcha. Then hey, maybe I'll see you in class? But if not, you should stop by my dorm and hang out anyway; I'm in 64! That goes for you guys too." She tossed her apple a little bit into the air before taking a bite. She really did find herself hoping that they were in the same class. "But anyway, I'm gonna head there a little early in case I get lost again. Bye Orabelle! You too, Selina and Gold!"

As she left the cafeteria and headed to class, June found that there was a skip in her step, despite her calves aching from her run. Once she found class 1A, she tossed her apple core in the trash and spotted Cassie there. The other girl was one of the only other students she knew at all, but didn't strike June as the type who wanted to be close, at least not yet. She compromised by sitting catercorner in front of Cassie, dropping her bag beside her.