• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica listened to the boys introduction, so he was from London, cool. When she processed how awkward he was she giggled, she hadn't planned to but finding someone more socially awkward than herself was funny. "Sorry, it's just that I'm usually pretty awkward in a conversation as well, è adorabile quanto sei scomodo (it's adorable how uncomfortable you are). I'm not from here originally but I have been living in London for about a year now." She smiled at Gordeau.

Becca stood for a second before takin a seat in front of where Yoshi was sitting, "well I mean in my spare time I mostly study, but I also do experiments with quantum mechanics" she said as she turned to face Yoshi. "What do you do in your spare time, Yoshi?"

Alex thought about Yero question, before saying "well my plan is to mostly work on my music, but I am putting some of my time into excersise and fitness. But like I said my main plan for this year it to get much better at my music. How about you Yero, what's you plan".

Last edited:
Ryon noticed Gordeau's face "Oh, really" he thought. "And my name is Ryon, it is a pleasure to meet you. I never lived or visit London, so I hope my english isn't that bad. I have a feeling, that we will be a good friends. If there will be any bully or teacher that will teases you, don't worry to tell me" and he made small smile.

Ryon looked around and noticed that there is a lot of people in the hall already, great. He can see all those good guys, losers and bullies in one place. He keep making his own list in the head.

"Well, it would be great to see you in the same class, wouldn't it" Ryon said "Having people like you schould be interesting"

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Beitris smiled, “Oh, didn’t notice, I haven’t spoke to many people from London ya’ see Gordeau, still nice to meet you though!” she turned to the other boy, “Nice to meet you as well Ryon, your English isn’t bad, oohh, it SO would be cool if we were in the same class, you’re right!~” she continued to talk incredibly energetically. “Do any of you know how much longer we’ll have to wait though? I kinda really wanna know when it’ll be over and I can have a lotta’ fun!” Beitris continued, her voice was almost incomprehensibly fast.

“Nice to meet you, Isak, King Of Poopoo! I am Selina, and I am the coolest person you’ll meet here!” She said, making a small spin. “Y’all though, this place is weird. People talk like; ‘Jolly Good Show, What say what say, England is my city, yessssir it is!’” (She was obviously exaggerating for a joke don’t get mad at me Englanders)

Gold tensed up slightly when he heard the female talk to him. He gulped and tried to calm down. Good way to practice communication skills, right? “Y-Yeah. I have a Switch. My Grandma got me it for my 13th birthday.” He slightly stuttered, and continued. “I-uh-Yeah. Hollow Knight is my favorite game. I’m playing on a game mode unlocked after you beat the game called Steel Soul Mode.” He said, his shoulders still tense.

Alex turned his head to June when she heard her ask if he was a freshman, to that he was and simply responded with a nod and a friendly smile. "That I am, name's Alex." He said in a somewhat dry yet friendly tone as he sat back in his chair in a rather informal manner. "You're not from around here, are you?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and clear curiosity.

"It's usually the accent or voice of someone that really show where they're from." Alex said with a smile. "And of course I'm from the UK, the name's Alex." He added, his opinion immediately thought of her as a nice person who'd make an easy friend... lover might be a stretch for him, especially when there are so many other students at the school to meet and potentially befriend. "So... this might be far too soon to ask, but what's a woman from Chicago doin' in the United Kingdom?" He asked.

"June," she introduced herself after Alex had done so. She was distracted for a moment by a loud voice, and flicked her eyes over to see a dark-haired girl perform a spin and an exaggerated English accent. June snickered, but returned her focus to the conversation at hand. "And I heard some pretty sweet things about Stardust's international program, and that's too good an opportunity to pass up, y'know? I doubt I could ever get into soccer like you guys do here, though. I mean, yeah, I'm a sports person myself, but you guys are insane with the soccer."

Isak:
"Well, it's a good thing i'm not from England. I'm from Sweden and i always find ways to annoy everyone. Always" he said as if he dared Selina to put up with him for the duration of their time on the school. It was clearly a blossoming friendship going on there and even if he didn't want to ruin that, he probably would.

Cassie:
Cassie nodded. She understood what he was talking about. But she wouldn't want to play it regularly herself. She could try it if she was offered but she wouldn't waste money on it.
"I understand. My favourite game on the switch must be Pokkén tournament though. I play that like crazy. Wanna play sometime?" She said. She had promised her mom to try making friends while here so she did. Hopefully this boy would turn out to be a friend, even if he was a little bit too shy. "Wait, is it because i'm a girl? So he's one of those who sees through my little boyish look then" she thought to herself.

Selina grinned widely and winked. “I’m very resilient, I’ve put up with Gold for half my life, I think I can handle a second boy hanging around me!” She said, glad that he was at least comical to hang out with.

Gold bit his lower lip but smiled nonetheless. “Pokenn is pretty fun! I’ve... uh... you know... played it a few times before, it’s definitely great f-from what I’ve played at least. You know...” he tilted his head a bit, thinking. Was he really gonna invite a chick to his dorm? He knew he wasn’t good at conversation but decided- hey, gotta start somewhere. “...y-you could come over t-to my dorm sometime. I could show you Hollow Knight and maybe we could play Pokenn?” He asked rushedly.

Alex smiled and managed to hold back a laugh. "Football..." He commented. "Here, we refer to that as Football, I understand the Americans have their own type, but you're more charging at someone like an angry bull than kicking a ball." He added. "And honestly, I may not look it, but I'm not a bloke who prefers to do sport. Even though we have our devotion to it, I've just... never gotten into doing it, and believe me, I tried." He said. "But you're right about this place yielding promising results when it comes to education... God knows I sure need it..."

Yoshiro tipped his head at Becca's comments. So she was one of those smarty pants. Maybe she'd be able to help him study. He never was much good at anything academics related. She said something about quantum mechanics- which, of course, Yoshi had heard of, though he never quite understood the concept. So she likes physics; the boy made a mental note before smiling when she addressed him with the same question. "Spare time? I mean- anything really!" Yoshiro chuckled as he locked eyes with the girl, a grin widening across his lips "I like to stay active. So I guess it's a lot of time outside- though I guess I tend to be in a lot of places. I like football." As the boy spoke, his eyes lit up. As if he hadn't thought of it before, Yoshiro grinned at the word 'football'. "Yeah, I guess I'm a big football-guy. I played since I was a little. It's a real party, ya know? Lots of fun. I plan to play professionally one day." Yoshi spoke, a bit too fast and bit too much before finally sighing. He then looked towards Abigail, "And what's up with you? Got any hobbies?" Yoshiro inquired.

Yero listened intently to the other boy's words. He nodded, eyes concentrating on Alec's face. "Of course, music is an optimal subject to put your time into. Not only is it relaxing and enjoyable, but it is a very possible career in the future!" Yeroto commented, sounding a lot like a proud parent. "I plan to study hard, thank you for asking. I will focus on academics, growing in knowledge and becoming overall successful as to keep my paths open for the future. I may not have been long here, but I intend on helping the school as well. Of course, joining the student counsel and taking role in the cabinet of student officials is a requirement- but little steps, I guess." Yero shrugged. There was a short pause before Yero asked "Are you from these parts?" without looking away.

Abigail looked down due to the fact she thought they forgot about her. Of course, she was wrong. Visibly uncomfortable, she answered, "Logic, readin', writin', pet car, and drawin'." She then looked down again, her introvertedness getting the better of her. She just wished the two would go talk elsewhere. She didn't really like this topic due to the fact she gave up so much information about herself. Of course, she left out her religion thing. Everyone hated when she said that religion was sort of a hobby for her. She was taught that was and she could never really let go of her habits.

"They really like to keep us waiting, huh" Ryon said, He was getting tired of waiting and there was only 3 things he hated in life, one of them was waiting.

"So, are you ready for school or maybe you are like me (not ready). I really would like to be nice to everyone in class, Having an enemy isn't good...but if someone will be mean to one of you then tell me, I will always help you" Ryon said with smile, those three seemed to be a good people, so he won't threat them bad or something. Then he realized something "Okay, You are Gordeau, you are Beatris and... You are?" He asked pointing at second girl (Ludovica). "You didn't tell us ( to Ryon and Gordeau) your name,did you?"

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
“Yeah, they doooo, but hey! I know a game to pass the time! That is, if anyone ‘round here has a ball?” Beitris asked, glancing at all of the students nearby. “Anyoneeeeeee? Oh, guess not then.” she sighed, “Kinda a shame; also that’s kinda good to know tooo, I’m totally ready for school here!”

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica turned to Ryon "oh, my name is Ludovica Ippoliti, I'm from Italy, I moved her last year." She then looked at both Ryon and Gordeau in turn "nice to meet you Ryon and Gordeau" she lingered slightly on Gordeau before turning quickly to look at Betris with a slight redness to her cheeks. "um..uh..so what are you guys looking forward to".

Alec turned to Yero "Oh, me and my sister are from Worthing, we decided to come here, instead of a school in Worthing to meet new faces. It seems to be working, can I ask quickly that boy over there that my sister is talking to looks similar to you, is he your brother?" Alec asked.

Isak:
"The guy over there? Looks like he's also making friends. Should we introduce ourselves to the other girl, and you can introduce myself to Gold!" Isak said quite fast with a big smile and feeling pretty happy right now. Making new friends was what he wanted to do here.

Cassie:
After the boy asked if she wanted to join him in his dorm, she started to feel a little insecure about it. She was supposed to try and make friends, but part of her questioned her desicion to befriend this guy. But not to seem like a total 'beach', she smiled and nodded at his offer.
"Sounds nice to me" she said, even though she was freaking out on the inside.

Yoshi nodded his head with each of Abigail's response. They really had nothing in common, none of them did. Yoshi bit his lip and raised his gaze to the ceiling in thought, there had to be something that they all had in common. Reading, Writing, Mechanics, Soccer- nope. It was fine, opposites attract, as they say. This didn't mean they couldn't be friends. "I've been away from home a long time now. Like 5 years, or so. I don't even miss it to be honest. I used to get homesick- but to anymore, I love the adventure." Yoshi could tell from Abigail's accent that she wasn't from the UK, he wasn't so sure about Becca. "I'm from Japan. It's a lot different from here. You two live around here? Or are you away form home too?" Yoshi asked with a soft smile.

Yero listened to the boy and narrowed his eyes. Worthing. He had studied a map of the area, though he couldn't quite put his finger on where Worthing was. Assuming that was unimportant, Yero was almost surprised by the other male's next comment. He was a twin too? What a coincident, and to think that Yoshi would be talking to the girl who was twins with the boy talking to Yero. "Oh? Why yes, quite the observation. Yoshiro is my twin brother." Yero noted as he turned to face Yoshi and the trio that had formed.

Gold shed some more of his anxiety and broke a smile. “That’s great!” He said, and put away his switch. “I can bring my friend Selina over, I’m sure she’d love to meet you-“ “Darn Right I do.”

Moments Earlier-

“Yeah, he’s a Nut, but he’s the nut that I chose to become friends with in Elementary School.” She said, and nudged him. “Why don’t we... introduce ourselves!”

Back to Present-

“Darn right I do.” Selina had walked up behind Gold. “Well lookie here, you made a pal. And a chick too, that’s unexpected!” She said, and Gold broke into a series of looks, from anger to happiness to embarrassment, but stopped at smugness. “And I thought you wanted me to meet chicks for you!” “Hey- let’s not- bring that up-“ he had been able to coax her into a blush.

Isak:
Isak followed his new friend over to two other kids and was just confused at what was going on with her and her other friend but didn't ask. Their friendship was their thing. Instead he turned to the other girl. She looked a little troubled about the whole situation and even if Isak wanted to help, he would probably just make everything worse. So instead he started being the guy he was.
"Hello there, lady edgy-ness. I am king Isak of poopoo and i would like to be your friend" he said with fake politeness.

Cassie:
Cassie was caught by surprise by the two new people that walked up her and the guy she was talking to. Then came the confusion. She was even more confused as the guy started to talk with her in a clear jokeful tone. She recognized both him, and the other girl as the two students talking over by the door earlier.
"What the hell's going on here!?" She said with wide eyes. She quickly realized that her eyes had gotten wider and that would reveal her different colored eyes so she looked down at the ground, which was also a great way to try and keep up with was going on. Then she could react a little better.
"Time-out. Don't call me a 'chick'. I'm a girl, not a chicken. And what's all of this about meeting girls!?" She said, still confused but less so.

Selina bit her tongue. “It’s NOTHING. Right..?” She pinched Gold’s ear, and he made an ouch sound. “Right right sorry.” He said, and Selina spoke again. “Apologies, I’ll call you a girl, not a chick.” She said with an obvious giggle.

“I’m this guy’s friend. Name’s Selina Sapphire. I assume you told em’ your name Gold?” She asked, and Gold nodded. “Yeah. I’m Gold. Erm... sorry for being...” he blushed. “Awkward.” “Gold’s not good with people despite growing up in f***ing DETROIT. Especially girls. Regardless of sexuality.” Gold mumbled something but Selina shot him a glare again. “Fine I won’t say it louder.”

After holding a bit of prolonged eye contact with Ludovica, Gordeau got a bit flustered.

Did...Did she mean to do that?

He decided to not give it anymore thought, as he felt that his imagination would go nuts with ridiculous fantasies and assumptions.

"R-Right, nice to meet you too, Ludovica. If you don't mind, can I call you 'Viccy? I like giving my friends nicknames." He asked,
chuckling.

"You two aswell!" He said, now looking at Beitris and Ryon.

Alex shrugged. “Eh, I’m more of a video game bloke myself; Mainly MMORPGs and that kind of thing. Of course I still get out on some occasions and... try to pay attention to my health, otherwise I’ll look more chubby.” He said with a light smile in amusement. "Do you play video games as well? If so, what kind?" He added.

Last edited:
Ryon laughed quietly, a bit soft as he heard that he will get a nickname. If He ever had younger brother or someone, then Gordeau would be the closest person to this title. He couldn't tell why, He seemed to be a good guy. Just a little bit shorter than him and he seems for him to be childish sometimes... Or maybe not, Ryon couldn't tell. Ludovica also seems to be a good, shy girl. Beitris, girl full of positive energy.

Ryon pulled his necklace out from under his shirt, the silver wolf head seems like it was ready to attack its next pray. "Well, it may be hard to give me a nickname. But, you can try something with my necklace,it is kind of a gift from an old friend of mine. So, it is important to me." Ryon said "In my National language my name is Ryszard, if it may help too... Just saying" Ryon never had a nickname and he didn't know if he want one or not.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
It passed a lot of time since Michael came and principal still hasn't held speech. Michael was getting bored, but he wasn't feeling like talking to anyone. Suddenly principal climbed on stage, took microphone and started his speech.
"First I want to welcome all new students, I wish you have really enjoy staying in our school. Second, I wanna wish all new students to have lucky year. Now general informations. We don't have any kind of teacher change this year. All of the old teachers are still gonna teach you. West side of courtyard is closed for furst half of the year, which means that you can't go there. Every student who tries to go there will have to face consequences. Now all students that are 2nd, 3rd and 4th year can go into their dorms. Your schedule is on your desks." principal said and all older students left main hall. Only first year students remained in hall.
"Everything you want to know about the school you can ask one of the teachers. This is big school after all. Now, you will be placed in 4 classes. Lists of students are on the doors of main hall. You will all get keys for your dorms. It won't be hard to find them since they all have numbers on doors. Your belongings are inside. On a table you will find quick guide and your schedule. That is all I want to say. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. No one? Okay, well have a good day and I hope you have a great school year." principal said and exited main hall.
Michael got up first to take his key. Then he went down the corridor. He found his room pretty quickly since it was number 14. He unlocked the door and got in. Michael thought room looked pretty good. There was only one bed inside so he assumed he was alone in his dorm. He checked are all of his belongings there, and then lied straight on bed and fell asleep.

Isak:
"He does seem pretty confident around you though. Is that just because you've known each other for so long? How did you two meet? Was it at school? I bet it was" Isak said quickly. It was as if he didn't even breathe between sentences. "Okay, Isak calm down. You're gonna scare everyone away from yourself again" he thought to himself. He calmed down, even though it still looked like he was pretty tense.

Cassie:
Cassie was still pretty confused as to what was going on. But one thing was easy to figure out.
"Uh... so Selina's a lesbian? Or bisexual or something like that?" Cassie asked. As she waited for the answer the principal came and held a speech about what was gonna happen at the school. He seemed pretty lazy, shoving the responsibility of telling the students what to do to the teachers. But she had no idea what it was like being a principal so she didn't think more about it. She went to get her dorm key and found out it was dorm number 84. So she had to drag all of her belongings all the way there? Hard work. Would've been easier if she could teleport. She went back to her new acquaintances.
"I'm gonna be in dorm 84. What about you three?"

Isak:
Isak went over to the table with the dorm keys and took the key reserved for him. It was for dorm 69. He smiled as he went back to his new friend(s?).
"Dorm 69 has been taken. Sounds like a cozy dorm" he said with a grin.

June tipped her head in consideration before she answered. "That's cool. I don't have a console myself, but I used to spend a ton of time at my girlfriend's place playing some Street Fighter or Mario Kart, so I'd say those are my type of game when I get to play," she told him, a wistful smile on her face at the memories. The pair had been young, so the relationship hadn't been too serious, but the thoughts still brought her a small wave of nostalgia. Before she could linger too much on it, however, she heard the electronic wail of a microphone and turned in her seat to see that an older man, presumably the school's principal, was preparing to speak.

Once he'd finished, she stood with the rest of the first years and beckoned her new friend to follow, though understanding if he had somewhere else he wanted to be. "I wonder if we'll be in the same class?" She wondered aloud. "Anyways, I'm gonna check out my dorm, see ya 'round, Alex!" She called behind her as she went to retrieve her key.

Selina smiled. “Nah.” She said, and Gold decided to go into more detail. “We met Because we became next door neighbors in early Elementary. We got off to a less than normal start-“ “-because you’re a scrub-“ “-because I hadn’t met many kids around my age. I was placed in a small class in my school, ya see?”

He said this, and watched as Cassie guessed right on the money, and Selina broke into a blush. “Heheh... you got me. Yeah, I’m a lesbian.” “Some dude in our class tried asking her out a few years ago and that’s when I learned.” Gold said after Selina gushed our the information. One they were asked their dorm numbers, Selina tapped her cheek. “I’m gonna have to check...” Selina dashed over, and Gold already had his key. “Room 66.” He said, looking at his two new friends.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Alec waved at Becca and the group she was with, Becca turned to them, "I'm going to go and see what my brother wants, you two coming?" she asked before walking over "so bro who's this then, wait a minute you look like Yoshi" she said staring him dead in the eyes.

Ludovica looked back at Gordeau, "yeah Viccy is fine, I don't mind" she said "it's better than my nickname back in Italy, Poco Dramma Regina, it means Little Drama Queen." She then turned in the direction of the dorm keys "we should probably get our dorm keys".

Last edited:
Ryon noted to himself in mind "Visit West side of courtyard" after that He quickly came for his dorm keys, but... Do we really need to hurry? '77',Ryon was worried that he lives at the end of the world, well better end of the world than sleeping on the floor.

He returned to his friends in blink of the eye. "If someone wants to visit me, I will be in the dorm 77" He said with a smile, this might be a good year. But, true show starts tommorow...

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Kitra went into his Dorm, 46 he remembered. He grabbed his key and anything else he had on him. He just unlocked the door and looked at his desk. He sighed and quietly walked over. Kitra grabbed the paper and then jumped on his bed. He was surprised about what classes he had this year actually.

Continuing past, however, he went back to practicing his Kalimba. He was really trying to play a Cover of " Kiss the Rain " From Yiruma. He heard it was a very good, calming yet deep and dark song at the same time.

...Poco Dramma Regina! He thought, softly chuckling to himself. Though the name did sound funny, it also sounded like there was a lot of love and pride behind it.

I can imagine she's quite loved backed home.

He then walked over to get his own dorm key. The number read '61'.

"Looks like I don't live too far from you, Ryszo! That's a relief. What about Viccy and Bei?" He asked, now looking at Ludovica and Beitris.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Orabelle smiled cheerfully, excited for school to finally start. She stood up from her seat. Her hands swiftly grabbed onto her dorm keys. Orabelle looked at the number on the key. “I’m in dorm 7!” She quickly darted forward, wondering where the dorms were. After an extra minute of looking, she spotted all the dorms. Orabelle cheered silently in her head, even more excited then before. She skipped toward her dorm, ready to unlock the door to her new dorm.

Josh went up to recieve his room key and followed the flood of other students heading for their dorms. His key was marked 45. He made his way to his dorm as quickly as he could, with all this crowd. He unlocked the door and entered to see a nice room, light colored walls and carpet, and a small ceiling fan. There was also a desk, and a stand near a bed. His suitcases were laid on the ground near the bed. He sat down to test the bed. Not too bad but not the most comfortable either... he began taking his things out of the suitcases and putting the clothes into the drawers of the nightstand.

Tyler had been all this time on his phone. He had pulled up his kindle app and read a couple of books. He was in the middle of a vampire romance, when the a came on stage and directed everyone to a set of keys for their droms. He was glad to finally be able to get out of the room. He had been kind of stunned that a lot of people was there. He walked over to the keys and found his name next to his dorm number. Dorm 67. He walked by a small group of people. He heard one guy say his dorm number is 69 and make a joke about. "Well if you would like to do something to live up to your dorm numbers name just look me up. I am in dorm 67." He smirked he wanted to see what kind of reaction he would get from the group.

Sarah set her book back into her bag and walked over to the dorm keys. She found her dorm number and then left to find her room. She hoped that she would not have to share a room with someone. She really would like to have her own space.

Abigail was glad that the others left. Without saying anything, she went to pick up her key. Room 47. She still didn't say a word and went up to her dorm. It was a nice place, for it being the exact copy of every other room. There was only one bed, so she wasn't going to be forced into friendship. She liked that. Abigail decided that it was a good time to start to unpack.

"Brother?" as Becca spoke, one particular word caught his attention. She had a brother, and if he was still here it meant he was a first year. She was a twin too! Yoshi grinned before following after Becca like an excited puppy, upon spotting the pair he could identify one as Becca's brother because the other face was all too familiar to him. At Becca's comment about the pair's resemblance, Yoshi gasped jokingly "By god, you're right! Who are you, and why did you copy my look! Could you be form an alternate reality?" Yoshi asked as he reached his finger at to poke Yero's cheek as if checking that he were real. Yeroto quickly swatted his brother's finger away with an irritated sigh.
"Nice to meet you, then, my name is Yeroto Saito and I am Yoshi's twin brother- so I suppose that would explain the likeness." Yero explained, somewhat oblivious to the fact that it was obvious. "And you must be Alec's sister, what may I call you?" Yero asked, Yoshi rolling his eyes at the boy's formality.
After the speech had finished. Yoshi excitedly popped out of his seat, "Dorm rooms? I wouldn't be able to decide. Maybe I should close my eyes and choose randomly." Yoshi chuckled, causing Yero to huff. Neither of the boy moved particularly quickly, of course they didn't mind being the lasts ones to pick a dorm.