• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

Josh finished putting clothes in drawers. He now had two empty suitcases at the foot of his bed and his table had a few stacks of well thumbed books. Josh was sitting on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He was very nervous. Now that he was here, he realized that he was afraid. He didn’t know much about public school, having been homeschooled for most of his life, and he wasn’t normally good around people anyway unless there was some common point of interest.

He sighed as he sat up, and picked up a book. It was a Pokémon Fanfic titled The Spinda Army. It was not very well drawn, but the story was interesting at least. This was one of the few books in the pile he had not finished. So far it had detailed the escape of two trainers from the dungeon of a castle, which was owned by a crazy guy who worshiped Spinda. He opened to his bookmark and began reading...

Isak:
"Except gaming? Pranking everyone" Isak said and for the first time there, his mischievous smile that he was known for grew on his face. They were almost at the restaurant now.
"And i like to do stuff i'm not supposed to do. So... wanna check out the west side of the courtyard sometime before we're allowed to go there?" He asked, still with that damned smile on his face. "And what do you like to do?".

"I don't know what do you plan to do there. But sure it would be fun." Tyler walked into the pizza place with Isak. "So what type of pizza do you want?" He looked towards Isak. "On the question of what I like to do. Well I enjoy reading, playing music, video games, and pretty much anything to do with art. Also tend to be a little bold when it comes to things I want. Like the cutie whose hand I am holding."

Last edited:
Abigail finished up unpacking. She still had one more pocket in her bag. In that pocket was her collection of MLP toys. She didn't play with them, ever, but she had them to show off to other My Little Pony: Friendship was Magic fans. For she was a Pegasister, a female Brony. She decided to keep them hidden and she also decided to put up the posters that she brought with her up later. So she logged onto her Chrome Book and tried to hook up to the internet, so then she could read some fanfiction online.

Ryon ended his unpacking and he was happy, that it is over now. He listened to some music, then he played the games and... After a hour he got bored "Tommorow I will make everyone in class my friends, or at least not the enemies. Few important things, Friends, bullies I can bully or at least know about them and maybe this school has martial arts Club or something... Oh my, it is late already. It would be a shame to be late for the first day in school" He whispered to himself and quickly prepared himself to sleep. After that, he looked at himself in the mirror "Mann... I never will find someone here, I'm so ugly..." Ryon said to his reflection ".... Ahh, I'm just messing with you gorgeus. I'm sure, that I will find someone...It's nothing, that I schould worry now" and he went to bed.

Okay, where do I begin..?

Gordeau had just entered his dorm, no. 61, and stood just behind the door, rubbing his hands. He surveyed the room, which was somewhat plain, but in a good way. It looks like the school wanted students to personalize their dorms, which he was very happy about. He went over to his luggage, which had been squashed into a corner for convenience.

The first thing he unpacked was his clothes, which had been organised into his closet. Next thing was school supplies, and then some decorations. The first thing he hung up was a family photo, which he hung up on the wall next to his bed, alongside a photo with all of his friends from London. The next thing he hung up was a drawing of Shadow Lugia, which he hung on the wall opposite to the door. It was drawn by a very talented friend. Finally, he hung a poster featuring the silhouettes of 4 men doing bizarre poses, and under them was the caption "Do you even pose?".

Now... It's time.
Gordeau thought to himself, wearing a deadly serious expression on his face, before turning toward the final bag. It had been labelled, and the label read :

' For eons, this bag has been sealed away, for it carries great happiness and joy. So much so, that those exposed to it's euphoria eventually explode into bits of candy, rainbows, and glitter. However, the ancient scrolls told of a day, when a hero would eventually step forward, and open the bag. If that hero is you (or your name happens to be Gordeau, the scrolls had that in fine print), then advance, and claim your birthright! '

Gordeau couldn't help but chuckle. He had written this on the way here, as the trip was horrifyingly boring. He decided to play along with his crazy imagination.

"The day of fate... has arrived!" He said, advancing toward the last bag.

"IKUZOOOO!"

He was about to punch the bag, caught up in the excitement, before he realized he had valuable things in there and stopped immediately.

Close one.

He gently unzipped the bag and took out its contents. Inside the bag was a laptop, accompanied by a light green boombox, which he decided to place on his bed and decide what to do with it later. Then, he took out what looked like hair and beauty products, and placed them in the shower. Finally, he took out what seemed to be an boxed Nintendo Switch. His parents had bought him one as a going away present, and had given it to him just before he left. It had Just Dance 2019 already pre-installed, and while, yes, he may have preferred something like Breath Of The Wild, or Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, he thought he would enjoy this too, especially since he could play it with some friends, as the dorm had enough space for it.

He dropped the switch on the desk, deciding to call his parents first to tell them he made the trip safely.

(Sorry for the long post, I got kinda carried away lol)

"Sure I don't mind you paying as long as I get the next time. If you don't mind I am going to the pepperoni pizza with a coke." Tyler walked with Isak up to the counter. He hope there was not a long wait for food. It had been a long day and he had not even had much before he got to school.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Snap

She took a photo of her dorm and herself with her phone. Orabelle posted it on Instagram. She sighed, putting her phone down onto her nightstand. “Hmpf- I didn’t think I would be this bored. Well, I haven’t made any friends yet, so maybe that’s why...” She smiled and stood up, her blue eyes filling up with enthusiasm once again. “Guess it’s time to make some friends! I’m sure it will be easy!

(If anyone wants to interact, thy can @ me so I would know)

Isak:
"We'll see about next time" Isak said with a playful wink. He walked up to the counter with Tyler and faced the cashier.
"We'll have one kebab and one pepperoni pizza. As for drinks, we'll have Fanta and Coke, thanks" he said politely. He held out his credit card and hoped that it worked. Thankfully, it did.
"The food will be done in 10 minutes" the cashier said. Isak nodded and walked over to the freezer with the sodas, grabbed a Fanta for himself and a coke for Tyler.
"Here you go" he said as he handed the coke to Tyler. Then he looked around to find a place to sit.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
After placing out her collection of books, Ludovica decided to go find one of her new friends, she left her dorm and remembered that Gordeau was in dorm 61, so she made her way from her dorm all the way to dorm 61 and knocked on the door, "hey Gordeau it's Viccy, I'm bored wanna hang out" she asked as she waited for him to answer.

Becca was unpacking her things she had put her clothes away and pulled out the smallish TV screen from her case, she place it on her desk and plugged it in, she then pulled out her Playstation 4 Controller and then noticed the console was missing, instead she saw Alec's gaming laptop in her bag, picking it up she stepped outside and knocked on her brothers door, Alec opened holding the PlayStation, "yep there was a mix up" he said, they switched and then returned to their dorms, Alec also had a TV and had set it up as well, he then went back to playing his guitar, Becca however was doing on the bed in her dorm, headset on and was playing Rainbow Six Siege with some of her online friends, she was playing ranked and her call outs were quite loud.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
MONDAY, 2nd SEPTEMBER

Michael got up somewhere around 6 AM, even tho his alarm was set at 7 AM. He felt pretty good. Instead of doing few exercises, or going to cafeteria and have breakfast like every normal human being, Michael sat on floor, in front of TV, turned on his Xbox One, and started playing Minecraft. He was playing MC for hour and half. Then he finally decided he should prepare for class. He changed his clothes, took his English note book, and went down to the 1st floor. There he was looking for classroom with 1a written on door. He found it pretty quickly, since it was 2nd classroom on left side. He went in, and it was... empty. There was no one inside. He checked once more is he in right classroom. He wasn't wrong. It was classroom he was looking for. He went in, and took a seat. He looked at his watch, and then he understood why is no one in there. It was 7:35 AM, and class was starting at 8 AM. He opened his notebook and started drawing on first page.

June took a swig from her water bottle as she finished her last lap around the courtyard, looking up at the very same entryway that she'd come through the day before. She looked down at her watch, noting that she still had time for a shower, to her relief. It definitely wouldn't be ideal to show up to her first day drenched in sweat, so she was grateful that she'd given herself extra time to wake up completely, which hadn't been particularly easy considering that she was still adjusting to her new timezone.

But! That run had been precisely what she'd needed, and the cold shower after was the cherry on top. On the way to class, she stopped by the dining hall to see what options the Brits had for breakfast, seeimg a number of other students filtering in and out, considering there was about half an hoir before classes began. It wasn't so bad a selection, so in her post-run ravenousness, June piled up a plate with anything that remotely looked appetizing; toasts, muffins, fruits, eggs...it all found its way onto her plate.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She blinked open her eyes, still feeling a bit tired. Orabelle got up, and started to brush her long blond hair. Once she was done, she got changed into a thin pink sweater with dark blue jeans. Orabelle also had pearl earrings and a long pearl necklace. She smiled, feeling prepared. She had taken a shower last night so there was no need to take one in the morning. Orabelle grabbed her phone and she darted out to where breakfast was being served.

Her blue eyes it up as she saw the food. But she still wanted to stay healthy so she had to stop herself from grabbing a few donuts. Orabelle instead got a plate and put some fruit, eggs, and bacon on it. She also got some tea, chamomile tea to be more specific. She sat down, a little bit away from others. Orabelle started to eat, thinking of the many ways she could make friends.

Selina walked out of Dorm 78, feeling refreshed, relaxed, and ready to start her first real day. "ONWARD, TO MEMES!!!" she shouted, and darted over to Dorm 66, furiously knocking until Gold came out looking tired but already had his school clothes on. "Did you stay up doing th' Pantheon of Hallownest again?" Selina asked Gold, who groggily nodded.

"..yeah, I can never get past Markoth-" "Gold, what did you mother tell you about uttering Unholy Names. "Shut u-" Selina grabbed his arm and pulled him along to breakfast. Selina popped herself and Gold down beside Orabelle. "Heya, I'm Selina! What's your name? How are you? Will you talk to Gold I want him to learn social skills? What's your favorite color?" she asked giddily to Orabelle while Gold was busy trying to wake himself up.

(Gold's experience mirrors mine. Until I beat the Pantheon of Hallownest IRL, Gold shall not either.)

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She looked up, a bit surprised to see people sitting with her. The girl started to speak to her immediately. Orabelle listened to what the girl said, now knowing her name and the other person’s name. She smiled lightly and nodded. “Well, to answer all your questions, my name is Orabelle and I am pleased to meet you and your friend Gold. I’m doing well, and my favorite color is pink. And, of course, I would be pleased to talk to Gold, once he fully wakes up~”

Selina grinned widely. "Pleasure to meet your acquaintance. Sorry for my friend's... tired demeanor. He stayed up all night trying to beat a boss rush on this one game and he's a bit tipsy~" She sad, and poked Gold on the side of the head. His eyes snapped open and he yelled; "TELL THE GRAND ELDER GURU TO TAKE HIS TROWELS AND DIG A CHEESE MINE IN THE LEFT POLE-" he then looked around. He... wasn't dreaming anymore, and immediately started blushing. "Did someone say my name? Selina where are we?" He asked quietly.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Ashton woke up a bit tired, having been jet lagged from the trip from Korea to Great Britain. as its a whole 8 hour time difference between each country. Nonetheless, it can't be an excuse for being late to class. He did have ten alarms set up on his smart device for a reason. Ashton had arrived in class with a cup of coffee in hand, having rushed by the cafeteria to get some caffeine to last the day and overcome the jet lag.

Arriving to Class 1A was a bit of a hassle, having to find the location on his own from the humongous campus and buildings. Luckily, there were signs and student aids to assist those in need of directions and questions to have their day flow smoothly. Cup of Iced Americano in hand, Ashton walked through the classroom, not surprised to see a solid amount of students had situated themselves in already. He decidedly had taken a window seat, considering the best as their was solid lighting and a good scenic view to wander off to when he could be bored. He pulled out his phone, waiting for the teacher to initiate class and the first day of school in Stardust High.

Gold swore tightly under his breath. "Of course this is where you sit me, typical." he hissed under his breath,a dn then blushed some more. "Errr... thanks." He said to Orabelle. He looked at the plate Selina had gotten him and silently started digging in, trying nt to make any eye contact. He dug into his hash brown.

Selina sighed and nudged Orabelle, whispering to her. "See what I mean? He has no social skills except 'hi' and 'thanks' and 'let me tell you how enraged I am at this stupid done to death boss rush.' so basically none." she sighed after whispering that, shaking her head and eating a bite of waffle.

June had polished off her food more quickly than she'd anticipated, so she stood to put away her dishes. She grabbed a shiny red apple on her way to the exit, but just as she was about to take a bite from it, one of the students at a table she was passing gave a startled, nearly incoherent shout before looking embarrassed. She had no idea what it was supposed to mean, but she snickered regardless. "Class hasn't started yet, and a student's already been broken," she called to him, but the teasing was in good nature. With a double-take, she realized that he and the girls that he was sitting with looked familiar. She backpedaled a bit to get a closer look. "Hey, weren't you guys at the orientation thing yesterday?" She asked curiously. "That means you're first years too, right? What class?"

(Pre - Timeskip)

"O-Oh Viccy! One sec! Hm, mum? Oh, nothing!" Gordeau replied, trying to balance talking to his mother and Viccy at the same time.

" Alright, mum. Love you too. See you soon." He ended the call, then walked over to the door, and greeted Ludovica.

"Hey Viccy. You wanted to hang?" He said with a smile, happy that one of his new friends came all the way across dorms to see him. Unfortunately, he was also really tired.

"Sorry Viccy..." He started, with a frown.

"I'd love to hang out with you, and I know you came all this way, but I'm really really tired right now. How about we hang out on Monday, though? It would be nice to share our thoughts on how our first days went."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Pre time skip
"oh ok, yeah sure see you tomorrow then" she then turned and walked away waving at Gordeau as she went, she returned to her dorm and went to sleep.

Monday
Ludovica woke up and stretched out her limbs, she yawned and got out of bed, she got dressed and walked to get breakfast she had a couple of slices of toast then went to dorm 61, she knocked loudly, "hey Gordeau, get up, come on let's walk to class" she said through the door as she brushed her hair.

Becca had got up a while ago, she was currently eating a bowl of cereal, one she finished she grabbed her bag and walked to class and took a seat near the front, she looked around to see several people all ready in the room, she pulled out a book and started to read, the book was called "quantum mechanics for dummies", she read it sometimes when she needed waking up.

Alec on the other hand who had been up all night practising the same song had jus gotten up and got dressed he was now in the cafeteria and had grabbed himself some coffee and a slice of toast, he then proceeded to drop off to sleep face first on his toast, he was muttering some of the words to the song while he slept, A"my friend said
"I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away, let her go
It'll be alright"".

(Monday)

Gordeau was already dressed and sorting out his hair when he heard a knock at the door. It was Viccy.

"Ah, Viccy! I'll be right out! Just gimme a second..." He shouted, making some finishing touches to his braids.

"Okay, all done!" He said, now stepping outside and greeting Viccy.

" I hope you slept alright and had a delicious breakfast. Excited for our first day?" He asked Viccy as they began their walk to class.

Isak:
"A booth would be great. And you can't stun me, if i've already stunned you" Isak said, challengingly. He sat down at one of the booths and turned against Tyler. He took a sip from his soda before looking at Tyler flirtatiously.
"So... you come here often?" He said and winked. Then he moved over a little so Tyler could fit in beside him.
"Where are you from, cutie?" He said as if they were at a bar and he was trying to flirt with him.

Cassie:
Cassie walked out of her dorm and down to the cafeteria. She could see that Selina and Gold was already there. And with another girl. Well, since there was nowhere else to sit, she walked over to them with the food she had gotten for herself.
"Good morning" she said and sat down. She looked at the new girl.
"We haven't met. I'm Cassie" she said.

Josh woke up to his alarm on his phone, ringing in his ear. The phone was partway under the pillow and he fumbled around for a moment before managing to turn it off. He yawned as he got up, dressed and prepared for school. A few minutes later he walked into the cafeteria to see what Gluten Free options they had. He was sporting jeans, a v-necked t-shirt and tennis shoes. He grabbed some eggs and walked over to a table to eat, not really paying attention where he went. He was pretty nervous.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Beitris woke up and stretched a little, before leaping out of bed and hurriedly getting dressed, she went over to the door and opened it.

“Alright! Everyone! Here we goooooooo!” she yelled out as she slammed the door to her dorm shut and began to run towards the cafeteria, she decided to grab a waffle and an apple before heading to class, Beitris sat next to someone who looked like they were sleeping; “Hiii~ you awake?” she asked whilst tilting her head.

Tyler sit down beside Isak. Did this guy really use cheesy pick up lines like that. Oh well they were kind of cute. "I don't know if I come here often. Have not sampled anything yet." When he said this he looked right into Isak's eyes. "If you wondered where I am from it is New York, New York. What about you? Don't see many cuties like you around where I am from. Well at least not ones who are interested in me anyways."

Isak:
"I'm from Göteborg, Sweden. The English name for that city is Gothenburg" Isak replied. After a few minutes, the food arrived at their table and they could start eating.
"Itadakimasu" he said before he started eating. He had started using that term whenever he was gonna eat 2 years ago when he first started to watch animé. He had first done it because it was a silly thing to do but it quickly grew on him and it got stuck.

The sound of Beitris slamming her door shut managed to wake Alex up, before he could complain, he realized two things, he forgot to set his alarm and it was already near school time, so he quickly got dressed, picked up his bag and racewalked out of his dorm to the cafeteria, he ordered himself some eggs and toast. He decided to sit down by himself so that he could focus on his eating, one hand quickly looked in to his coat pocket to find his phone with one text message from someone called 'Rebecca' which read. "I wish you the best of luck on your first day of school, lil' bro!" The text made Alex smile before he put his phone back and happily ate his breakfast.

June turned in surprise when she heard a greeting from a new voice to see another stranger, whom she presumed was friends with the trio at the table. As the girl sat down and introduced herself, June caught two separate-colored eyes that, while throwing her off for a moment, she found pretty neat. "Hey, Cassie! I'm June," she replied with a grin and a small wave of her fingers. "First year, class 1A. And you? I think I saw you at the orientation yesterday too, right?"