• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Beitris ran off to get her dorm key as soon as the speech had finished, she soon ran back over, “23, that means I’m preeeeetty far from you two, but what about you Ludovica?” she smiled, hopping up and down aa little. “Oh, uh, I probably should check out my dorm, remember mine’s 23!” she said as she picked up her coat and started to run off towards the dorms.

Once Beitris reached her dorm, she opened the door and flopped on the bed, “Ahhhhhh, this year is gonna be SO fun!” she cried out to herself, completely forgetting that she left the door open.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
As the principal said his welcoming speech to the school, Toby obdiently watched and listened, trying to not put attention on him. As everyone stood up to collect their keys to their dorms, Toby quietly walked up to the front of the hall to collect the key to his escape from everyone around him. He quickly glanced at his dorm number the number '58' was engraved into the key. Toby quickly weaved around everyone his way as he basically powerwalked to his dorm. When he arrived, he inserted the key into his door, and click, the door was unlocked. Toby rushed into the room, locked the door when he was inside, and began to unpack his backpack that he had with him since arriving. He placed a pile of notebooks on a bedside table, some empty, others for poems, and others for short stories. He couldn't be bothered to sort them at that time so they were in a jumbled mess. Toby also put his clothes in the dresser and placed a framed photo of him with his family on top of the dresser. Toby then proceeded to unpack for a while, feeling slightly optimistic about school.

Ryon left the group and he headed to his dorm. He unpacked his boxes and took a few 'Important' things. "I will go sleep later".

Ryon was thinking about something unimportant, walking around the hall as he heard screaming Beitris. He came to dorm 23, and he stood in front to the entrence, He looked through opened door then he said "Hey, could you don't yell like that. I can't even think about stupid things becouse of you screaming"

"Dear God, I could not leave my Dorm"

Alex smiled at her reply alongside the smile she had when she looked back on memories with her girlfriend... the word 'girlfriend' seemed to echo in Alex' mind; not because he saw June as girlfriend--because they only just met--but because she was lucky enough to find her other half... something he hoped this school would provide.

As he watched June leave to grab her dorm key along with everyone else, he decided to do the same and didn't even bother to look at the key he would pick up until it was in his hand. His key was dorm 21, so he walked back to collect his bag and proceeded to his dorm along with everyone else. Upon arrival, he smiled at the simplicity of the room yet the potential it had to be improved, he went to unpack his stuff and make himself at home... only to be interrupted by the by the sound of someone who was clearly a lot more excited about school. He walked out of his dorm door to find where the sound came from only to see another door two doors down was still open, so he walked toward it to see who was inside. "You're a lil' excited, aren't you, mate?" Alex asked with folded arms as he leaned against Beitris' door frame.

~Rinko~

“Oh, oh, ohhhhhhh! Sorry you two!” Beitris said as she sat up on the end of her bed, “I‘m just SOOOOOOOO excited right now, I mean, this is the furthest south I’ve been and it’s new school and all that stuff so yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” she cried out, “Oh! Th-that was too loud! Sorryyy~” Beitris hastily added on to what she previously said. “Oh? I don’t recognise you, what’s your name?” she said as she looked at Alex.

Alex couldn't help but chuckle at her excited demeanor like that of a child about to enter an amusement park. "I can clearly tell; you're loud enough to annoy your dorm neighbors." He joked. "Anyway, the name's Alex, I now live in dorm 21. I'd tell you my reasons for being here, but most are the same reasons as everyone else: Study and socialize." He said with a shrug.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica turned to Gordeau, "oh I'm quite far from you I'm dorm 48, but hey maybe we are in some of the same classes." She smiled warmly at him before strolling off to her dorm, she opened the door and stepped in, she put out her things from her luggage and then flopped onto her bed.

"I'm Rebecca, but you can call me Becca" Becca said to Yero. Becca and Alec saw where their dorms were, they turned to Yoshi and Yero "we're going to our dorms, we're in 80 and 81, see ya" they then proceeded to the dorms, entered and sorted out their belongings. In dorm 80 Alec had got his guitar off his back and started to play, he sang as he played "I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me
And I see there's something you're trying to hide
And I reach for your hand but it's cold
You pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind
And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break..."
, in dorm 81 Becca was at her desk reading through some of her books on greek and roman myths and history.

Last edited:
Isak:
Isak gave off a chuckle at the number off Gold's dorm. He began to breathe like Darth Vader.
"Gold, i am your father" he said and laughed. Then he noticed another guy who joked about Isak's dorm. He looked at the guy with a smile.
"Of course, hot stuff. My place or your place?" He said with a wink.

Cassie:
"Don't worry about that, Selina. You're not alone. And i'm not talking about that guy who really seem pretty gay" Cassie said and pointed to Isak. She gestured to herself instead.
"I seem gay because i'm pansexual. And that guy looks really good" Isak said.

~Rinko~

“Ohh, so your dorm’s nearby! Nice to meet you Alex!~” Beitris said as she got up, “Sooooooooo, I think I’ll get to unpacking and maaaybe decorating a bit.” she looked around at her dorm and went to the door, “So see ya’ two later!” she said as she put the side of her hand to her forehead and then moved her hand down and away from her face.

Selina tilted her head. “Sooo What you’re saying is that you’re gay too?” She asked, twirling her hair as she asked. She’d come back with the room key for Dorm 78. “Got the Dorm 78.” She said.

Gold laughed at Isak’s Star Wars referencing. “Nice mate!” He said, still laughing. He cleared his throat and grabbed his bag. “I’m- uh- gonna head out now tho. See ya.” He scurried off toward Dorm 66.

(Anyone have any straight females? I wanna ship Gold.)

As she wandered down the hall, June noticed that she was situated right in the middle of the group of dorms, and many of the students were mingling cheerily with their neighbors. When she arrived at dorm 64 and unlocked the door with her key, she took a moment to marvel at the interior. A bed sat against the left hand wall, bare except for some thin sheets and a simple blanket, and a scratched wooden nightstand beside it. Against the wall opposite the door was a wide desk, already strewn with papers. Letting the door close quietly behind her, she left her suitcase beside her bed and picked through the papers, finding among them a campus map, cafeteria schedule and her own homeroom schedule, which she picked up to peer at more closely.

English first thing the next morning... she winced at the thought. If she was going to have any hope of keeping her sanity, she'd have to get back into her usual routine, and she decided that she'd start with her morning jog. Not to mention that it would be a great way for her to learn her way around campus, considering that even with a map, she didn't exactly have a gifted directional sense, not that she'd ever admit it. So much for a city girl. She pulled her charger from the smallest pocket of her bag and plugged her phone in before diligently setting the alarm for 5:30am. With that, she began to unpack the rest of her things.

23, 77, and 48, eh?

After having split up with the other three, Gordeau was now strolling through the passage, toward his dorm. Since his dorm was no. 61, he'd assumed it would be quite the trek, which he didn't mind whatsoever, as it gave him time to take in his surroundings and reflect on what had just happened.

3 friends on the first day already, huh? Damn, I'm OP! He thought, grinning like a madman and doing tiny little flexing poses.

Still, I can't believe things advanced this quickly. I didn't think I'd make any friends so soon. Looks like my infamy as a world-renown eavesdropper has served me well yet again! Hide your wives and children! Seal off your homes! Protect your pets! For the notorious Gordeau is on the loose once more! If you're not careful, he'll hear all your deepest darkest secrets, and feed them to his psychic noodle dolphin, and then -

He couldn't help but laugh out loud, his maniac chuckle echoing throughout the hallway. His imagination could be pretty ridiculous sometimes, but he loved it all the same.

"I should probably hurry up, before everyone comes out thinking there's a serial killer on the loose..." He said to himself, still laughing.

Isak:
"Dorm 67. Got it. First of all, i'm gonna get my things unpacked. We can follow each other to our dorms since we live so close if you want. I'm Isak by the way" Isak said to the guy with a wink. He got kind of excited that this guy actually flirted with him because he was a good looking guy.
"Come on, let's go!" He said and marched towards the door, nervously.

Cassie:
"Yep. I'm a lesbian. What about Gold? Is he gay? I mean, everyone else seems to be" Cassie said. She looked at the direction of the two other guys. They had already found someone to spend the years with (if it all worked out well) and that made Cassie a little nervous. Finding someone to spend these years with could be a good thing for the stress that comes with the school

Tyler followed Isak to their dorms. "Yeah I need to put away all of my instruments and things anyway. I will see you later." He stopped Isak as he got to his door. "See you soon." With that he kissed Isak on the cheek and walked into his room. He decided to make his bed and unpack everything. He will have a very full day tomorrow and wanted to be ready for anything.

Selina shook her head. “Nah, He’s straight. He thought he might be gay for a bit, but decided that he liked gals and didn’t really feel for boys. Unfortunate for him that girls have to be his weakness...” she laughed and shook her head.

Gold was furiously checking his phone and accidentally ran into the door of Abigail’s dorm. “Ffffff- god damn it-“ he got up and rushed over to the other side of the dorm row. “Dorm 66-“ he started to work the lock with his key.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
He heard someone furiously unlocking a dorm door next door. He didn’t feel like listening to it so he left his dorm. As he made his way to the lobby he heard a lot of noice coming from dorm 58 he got distracted and tripped right outside the dorm “bon sang!” He said as he hit the ground.
(Bon sang is french for Damn it.)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby was still unpacking when he heard a large sound followed by someone yelling. Confused as to what has happened, Toby unlocked his door and stepped outside, to see a boy who looked around his age. Toby wanted to help but didn't know how so he just asked 'a-are you o-okay?' to the boy on the floor.

Last edited:
Isak:
Isak was caught by surprise when the guy he had just met kissed him on the cheek and stood dumbfounded for about 3 seconds. Then he heard a thud and a shout behind him. He looked that way and saw a boy who had tripped and fallen to the ground. He gave off a laugh at the sight but not to be a complete asshole, he walked over to the guy and offered him a hand to help him up.
"Jävlar vilken smäll. Are you okay?" He said and held back his laughter.

(Jävlar vilken smäll=damn, what noise)

Cassie:
"I can understand that. Big crowds are my weakness. I suffer from social anxiety. Mostly because i was bullied about my eyes" she said and gave off a nervous laugh. She didn't know what to think of all these new people but she needed friends (according to her mom atleast).
"I usually don't tell people that because of... yeah. The anxiety" she added.

Tyler's room was not bad. It was a decent size for what they had in the room. There was a single bed up against the wall. There was a nightstand. He had his own wardrobe where he could store his clothes. Now he just had to take out all of things. He had quite a few instruments and art supplies to store around the room. When he was done his room looked very cosy. He had changed the sheets on the bed. He had paint and drawing supplies stored away. He had a keyboard, guitar, violin, flute, clarinet, and a few electric guitars and an amp. He had taken some posters out of famous bands. Rock, heavy metal, country, and a few pop artist decorated his walls.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She opened the door to her dorm, now greeted by a basic room. Orabelle quickly put her bags on her new bed, ready to make this room less boring. She pulled out all of her school supplies. Her supplies were put in the nightstand near her bed. Now she could work on the more decorative part of this. Orabelle smiled and started to decorate her dorm with many small things. After a few minutes, she placed down an old stuffed animal from home into her bed, her room now complete in her eyes. A small mirror was placed above her nightstand, the rim of it covered in fake flowers. Her room had a gentle pink aesthetic to it. The rest of her room was decorated in small lights and other flowery things. Orabelle lied down on her bed with her stuffed animal, satisfied with her dorm’s new look.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Ashton carried his luggage all the way to Dorm 50, which was quite the difficult task due to how heavy his carry-on's were and how far he had to walk towards his dorm. His dorm key dangled loosely and dangerously on his fingers, not able to have a firm grasp on the item as both his hands were quite busy at the moment. The orientation ceremony went well, nothing too much to know as first year students. But if anything, he can ask staff for clarifications. The principal's monologue was fairly easy to understand because as Ashton did take English classes back in Korea per his parents request of course.

Reaching his dorms, he wasn't one of the last to reach his dorms as there were still some staggers behind him. His dorm entrance, as the principal had claimed, held the number 50 on it's frame, making it easy to spot out. Having to drop some of his stuff to the corridor floor, Ashton unlocked the room. The dorm was fairly plan, albeit homey. Understandably, there was nothing much in the dorm except a single twin bed, a closet, and a desk. The walls were a beige color, making the room feel warm. Propping the door open, Ashton threw his suitcases on his dorm floor and went back out to claim the rest before enclosing the room to himself. Laying on the bed, Ashton stared up at the ceiling thinking of the potential life he would have.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“Yeah, I’m okay.” He said as he stood up. He then walked off. When he got down to the lobby he saw several people still coming in. He felt something on the back of his head he reached back and felt blood coming. He then turned around and saw a blood trail behind him. He wiped the blood off the back of his head and no more came out. He then washed his hands and started his way back up to his dorm.

Alex nodded. "I'll go ahead and do the same, let's meet again sometime, you seem like a nice lady." Alex said with a smile as he proceeded back to dorm 21, he grabbed his back and began to unpack, first was his clothes and then a few things needed for school such as a pencil case and notepad. After he unpacked the important stuff, he checked his bag to grab the 'even more important' stuff: First were a few large posters, one was a poster of a musical group known as Jungle, the second was what appeared to be an image of Pokemon, namely a collection of Dark types with a Hydreigon in the center. The second thing he got out were a few six packs of Pepsi Max what he hid under his bed, he was tempted to take and drink one of them, but decided to hold off and wait until later.

Isak:
Isak shrugged and walked into his dorm when the boy had left. His dorm was perfect for a guy like him. Not too big, but not too small either. The bed was at the far right corner. There was a nightstand next to it and a window above the nighstand. On the far left corner was a desk that he could do homework and stuff on. There was a closet to his right and a toilet to his left. And there were still some room left. This would be perfect for him. He grabbed the first of his bags which was filled with clothes. He organized them neatly in his new closet and then moved on to the next bag. That one was filled with more personal stuff. There was a picture of him and his sister, a picture of the whole family, a gaming laptop, a nintendo 3ds, a gameboy color and a switch. Then came some games and a few movies that he brought. For example the game Pokémon Y and the movie Jurassic World. Last but not least, he took out a poster of a Swedish rockband called Hammerfall. One of his all time favourites.

When he was finished, he walked out of his dorm and over to dorm 67 to visit one of his new friends. He knocked on the door and waited patiently

Tyler had just hung the last poster on his wall, when there was a knock on the door. He walked over and opened the door to see who it was. He was glad to see that Isak took him up on hanging out. "He Isak it is good to see you. I am glad that you decided to come over. Come on in. I just have one or two more boxes to unpack." He left the door open for Isak to enter after he did. He walked over to the last two boxes to pull out his gaming systems. He had a gaming laptop, switch, Xbox, and 3ds. His games he stacked neatly on the dresser and placed his laptop on the desk. "There I am glad that is over."

Isak:
Isak entered the guy's dorm and looked around at everything that was there. He was impressed of the gaming laptop, the switch and everything else around here. Except for one thing.
"You have some pretty neat stuff in here. But where are you gonna plug in the xbox? There's no TV in here. Unless you have a really small one in your bag" Isak said with a smile. He looked at the switch and gaming laptop.
"I have a switch and a gaming laptop too. Game time on later tonight? I actually came to ask if you wanted to celebrate first day here with a pizza" he said.

"Well my parents gave me a credit card to use to buy a few things. I will be going into town next weekend in order to get one for my room. I was told it was easier then shipping one here. Especially the one I have in my room at home. I would love to get pizza with you. I think it would be fun. Also sure. What games do you enjoy?" Tyler looked to Isak he really did think that he was very cute. The fact that he was a gamer as well just added to his appeal for Tyler. He could not wait to learn more about this guy.

Alex went back to his bag to grab a few other things, the first was a Nintendo Switch, the second was a curious case which he opened to see several games within it. The last thing he got was a picture frame of what appeared to be four individuals; One was Alex when he was a lot younger alongside what appeared to be his parents and a girl who looked old enough to be his older sister, the sight of the picture made him smile faintly as he set everything up and decided to lie back on his bed to properly 'test' how comfortable it was.

~Rinko~

Beitris sighed as she closed her door. She went over to her backpack and pulled some posters out; one with a picture of bagpipes, one with a drawing of a lion, one with a dragon painting on it, one with a four-leafed clover on and one with a bunch of assorted characters from TV shows, mostly cartoons and anime, on.

“Uh-huh, done!” Beitris said as finished putting the posters up, she went back over to her backpack and pulled out a couple games and a 3DS out and placed them on the bedside table, “Okay, is that it? Oh, wait, did I get my laptop or not? Ah, yeah, there it is,” she pulled out a metallic lilac laptop and placed it next to her games. “Aand a little doodling pad and some pencils and a pen!” Beitris pulled out a thin notebook with a transparent purple cover, a set of pencils and a sparkly lilac-detailed pen, all of which she tossed over to the other side of the dorm.

Isak:
"Better hope it's filled with pounds then so you actually can buy things around here" Isak said and winked. He couldn't afford a new TV himself and he just didn't want to go through all the trouble of plugging in the one he had in his room in his dorm. Way too much trouble for him.
"I like Zelda, Pokémon, Darwin Project, Satifactory and a few other games like Overwatch but i have those at home. I also hopped back on the Minecraft train when it started getting popular again. I've already downloaded a few mods to it" he added. He took his phone out to see which restaurants were close by. There were a few restaurants there and he picked the closest one which was only about a 100 meters away.
"I've already found a restaurant near the school. Are you ready?" He said with a big smile.

"Yep I am ready to go. Well seeing as it is a credit card then it should work here as well. I love pokemon and Zelda as well. I do play Minecraft but I tend to be more of builder then anything. I have used mods for it as well. Another game I enjoy is the Sims. Come lets get out of here. I am starving." With that he took Isak's hand and led him to the door.

Isak:
Isak allowed himself to be led to the door with a big smile. He couldn't help but think that Tyler was super cute. When they got out through the door, Isak returned the kiss that he had been given earlier, also on the cheek.
"That's what you get for kissing me" he said and took off towards the entrance of the dormatory. He looked over his shoulder and playfully stuck his tongue out as he ran.

Ryon waved to Beitris as goodbye and returned to his dorm. He started to unpack, Sabaton band's posters, 3DS, 2 golden and 1 silver medals from karate country tournaments and the rest of his stuff.

"It would be nice to not smell in the first day of school. Maybe, I schould take a nice shower" he went to toilet and took a shower. While he was under the shower, he was singing Sabaton's 'Uprising' and he was thinking "In school they will force me to think anyway, so why not to think big"

After the shower he continued his unpacking.

Tyler was not about to be outdone by Isak. He ran after him. He loved that Isak had kissed him back. When he saw the tongue stuck out of Isak's mouth he was about 3 feet behind him. Tyler slowed down to a walk and stepped up to the side of Isak. He looked at him. "Well I am glad that you decided to return the kiss. I thought I might have rushed it a bit with it."

After Gold had finally unlocked his dorm, he sighed in exasperation. “One girl... hhhh... one step.” He said, and started Geeking out his small little room with posters and his consoles. He came out with his sketchbook and started drawing pictures of a fun little character he created called Vulure.

Selina blushed. “Yeah, I used to have really bad social anxiety. It started to lessen around the time I met Gold... you know, I would never tell this to anyone, and yet I’m telling it to you, basically a stranger, but Gold is like a brother to me. No matter how much I hassle him I Do care.” She said, biting her lower lip.

Isak:
"I liked the kiss. It was a bold move for sure, but that's what i like" Isak said with a wink. He held out his hand for Tyler to grab as they walked out of the dormatory. He started walking towards the school gates.
"Should we call ahead in time so they'll know we're coming? I can look up the number if you want" he said. Isak didn't care either way. It'd be fun to just sit and talk either way.

Cassie:
"Like a brother? Then he must mean a lot. I don't know how it is to have siblings. I'm an only child" Cassie said. Then she noticed the door next to them.
"Isn't that your dorm? You should go and unpack. I need to do the same. We can meet up later if you want?" She said.

"Well I think if we don't call ahead we could have more time to talk away from school. It would be more like a date that way." He smirked at Isak. He really did like this guy. He hoped that they would become more then friends later on in the year.