• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“Um okay.” He said. He smiled again. Nick never really smiles a lot but for some reason Toby made him smile. Nick hadn’t really ever been in a romantic relationship before so he didn’t know what to say after.

Isak:
Isak laughed at Tyler's joke.
"Good one. I mean, seriously, if you're gonna start a fight then you have to face the consequences. That's just how it is. That's how it is with everything in this world. Like how i just have to be so hot so you can't stay away from me" he said and gave Tyler a wink and kissed him on the cheek.

Cassie:
Cassie went to the next class and sat down at a desk, waiting for the next lesson to start. She wanted to go talk to Selina and Gold right now because they were the only... she wanted to say 'friends' but she didn't know if that's how far they had come. She wanted to talk to Gold about the bully-situation but she also wanted to talk to Selina because... she didn't know why, she just wanted to. She felt happier with her around. Then came the realization. "Oh no. I have a crush on Selina" she thought to herself and noticed that she was blushing. She hid it by putting her head against the desk and pretending to sleep until it went away.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby went in for another hug because he liked them a lot. After a rocky start to the year, this day would be one that Toby would remember forever because one of the best moments happened .
'S-So, is there any other r-reason why you called me h-here? D-did you want to d-do s-something in particular?' Toby asked. His face was really red at this point but he didn't care. He almost thought this was a dream but he knew it was real and he couldn't believe it to be true.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“No not really,” He said. He couldn’t think of any other reason why he asked Toby to come. He felt very warm inside for some reason. It’s a feeling he hadn’t felt in forever. He also was feeling his face start to warm up and he knew he was blushing.

"Sorry I'm la- aaand nobody's here." Gordeau said, panting heavily.

Gordeau arrived at math class, only to see pretty much only one person, who was currently silently working on some sheets. No teacher, nothing.

"Wait, so, nobody's here? For real? How long have you been here for?" Gordeau said, taking a seat on the desk next to the one boy he saw.

"Y'know, it's only our first day and I'm physically, emotionally, and mentally drained. You'd think I'd feel this way after math, not before." He continued, chuckling with the little breath he had.

"I don't believe we met. I'm Gordeau."

Last edited:
Josh paused for a moment.

“Uh... I haven’t been here too long, but the teacher isn’t here yet. Someone said to work on one of the sheets they have up front while we wait...”

He wasn’t really sure how to respond to the person’s rather talkative approach. He decided to go with the usual polite response.

“N-Nice to meet you, Gordeau.”

He forgot, or possibly unconsciously decided against, giving his own name.

Gordeau nodded at Josh's reply, turning his attention toward the sheets at the front, deciding not to press Josh for his name. He took the fact that he was not given a name in return as a sign that Josh wasn't super into the conversation, and who could blame him? Gordeau had practically come out of nowhere and disturbed the empty, but focused atmosphere of the classroom.

He got up and grabbed a worksheet, and was about to walk back to his desk, before something, or someone, caught his eye.

"Should we...wake her?" He asked Josh, now pointing at the seemingly asleep person in the corner. He couldn't really tell if they were a boy or girl, but it didn't really matter. If they were to get caught sleeping, would they get in trouble? What's more, he recognized them from the drama that just occurred a few minutes ago. If he woke them, would they mop the floor with him too?

He wasn't quite sure what to do.

“Um...”

Josh turned around to see who Gordeau was talking about.

“I would say let her sleep... as far as I know people our age nap only when they need it, like if you are sick.”

He recalled the occasions when he had napped. Usually when he was sick, but once or twice when he wanted to avoid school or was overly tired. He realized he forgot to give his name.

“Oh, yeah, my name is Josh... sorry, I forgot to say that earlier...”

Isak:
"What're you doing?" Isak said and laughed. They sat down with some other people in the cafeteria.
"Hi. I'm Isak. Who are you guys?" He said and gave Tyler a kiss on the cheek.

Cassie:
Cassie sat up and looked at Selina.
"Oh hi. What's up?" She said. She looked around the room again to see if anyone else had entered the classroom and saw Gold on her other side. She wasn't sure what to feel about that after what happened with the bully. Maybe she had gone just a little bit too far but Gold had left her alone to deal with that crap. And now she was scheduled for detention after school. Great. She still had a plan on how to escape but it was still annoying.