• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
“Oh, no need to worry, I’m Beitris, it’s reaaaaally nice to meet you Alec! It’s about 11-ish minutes ‘til classes start!” Beitris grinned, “So, what song were you practising? Is it one I’ve heard of? Is it from a TV show?” she continued to talk really fast and energetically, again almost incomprehensibly so.

Isak:
"Very well then..." Isak said and kissed Tyler. He broke the kiss quickly and looked at him with fake anger.
"I told you i'd do it. Make me do it again" he said, challengingly with a smile on his face. He was starting to wonder why class wouldn't start and gave the clock a quick glance. There was still a while before it would start so they could keep this up for a bit longer.
"I'll definitely teach you some Swedish. It will be hard because you Americans miss three letters of the alphabet. In fact, Brittains do too" he said with a grin.

Cassie:
Meanwhile Cassie was waiting for class to start, she had began to draw in her notebook. She didn't make a big painting because she would most likely most of space in there to actually take notes. She didn't make it as violent as she used to either. Her usual drawings were almost always filled with blood but this one was more childfriendly. It was just a small sketch on Selina. She didn't know why, but Selina was the only thing that came to her mind when she started drawing

After Alex ate the last bite of his toast with egg on it, he let out a belch and sighed, as he picked up to drink the last of his coffee, his other hand went to have a look at his timetable. "English, right." He thought to himself before he got up, grabbed his bag and began to make his way over to the classroom. It was clear he wasn't the first one to arrive, but like in the welcoming assembly, he went to sit on the empty desk closest to the door, leaned back and let his left arm rest over the back whilst he raised his other arm to wave at the other classmates, familiar ones or not, he just wanted to be kind.

When Gold heard that class was starting, he immediately got up and dashed there, tripping over a few things and running into Abigail and Alex in the way, until he finally sat down and started drawing more if his character, Vulure, fighting a Villian in comic style. The villain was named Rittaro.

Selina sat down next to Cassie and looked over suspiciously at her notebook. “Ooooh is that me!? That’s cool!” She said, a grin forming on her face.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
That morning, Toby woke up from his sleep, quickly got changed out of his pyjamas, and left his dorm, locking the door behind him. He skipped breakfast because he was running a bit late due to him oversleeping. His stomach grumbled as he entered the classroom, and sat in an empty seat. The only person he recognised was the guy that fell in front of his dorm yesterday. Toby hoped he was ok. Toby decided to pass time by trying to write a small story, to keep his brain and creativity active for the class.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick got bored waiting for class to start he saw some people walk in. He recognized one person who was from the dorm he tripped in front of. He got bored so he got up and sat by the person from the dorm he tripped in front of. He looked at the guy and said “Hey, I’m Nick. We met yesterday.”

Isak:
"Then you'll like to use the words, helvete, jävlar, fan and s*tan which means, h*ll, damn, f*ck and... well sat*n. If your purpose would be to insult, well... i think i wanna keep that for myself so i can cuss you out in Swedish without you realizing it" Isak said and winked back. Teasing people was something he lived for and would always find an opportunity to do so.

Cassie:
"Oh shit! You scared me!" Cassie said when Selina spoke to her. She had been in her own thoughts for a while so she hadn't noticed Selina sitting down next to her. She looked at the drawing and back to Selina.
"Well, there is a resemblance to you and the sketch so maybe it is" she said and wished that she could hide her face for all of eternity out of embarrassment.

Isak:
"I wish you good luck with that, din lilla tönt" Isak said and gave Tyler a quick kiss on the cheek. He looked at the clock again. It was actually pretty unusual for him to be this early to a class but he figured it was for two reasons; the first being that a new school and even a new country made him a little excited and the other being Tyler.
(din lilla tönt=you little nerd. It can also be said as: din lilla nörd)

Tyler giggled when he was kissed on the cheek. He loved how affectionate Isak was. "Wish me good luck how? The kicking of your but, or the looking up the words you said to me?" He had a goofy smile on his face. He could not wait until classes were over. He wanted to spend time with Isak.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby was Startled by Nick initiating a conversation with him because he was focused on his writing and not expecting anyone to talk to him. This caused Toby to have a reaction similar to a jump scare in a movie. He also accidentally created a giant line on the page he was working on but he wasn't upset with it. Toby then proceeded to try act as 'normal' as possible and not awkward.

'H-Hi, my name is Tobias, but you can call me Toby if you'd like, I recall you fell over in front of my dorm, Are you ok? Are you hurt?' Toby asked, geniuenly concerned about Nick's injuries.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
“No,” He said. “I’m fine.” He looked at the paper noticing the line across it. “I’m sorry about making you make that line on your paper.” He said. He noticed he was writing some story on the paper.

Isak:
"Both. I'm a master at insults. And i don't know if you'll be able to find stuff that i say when i insult you because they can be hard for someone who's not Swedish to try and write it correctly. Like for example when we use our three extra letters. Not everyone knows those. Unless you watch Pewdiepie of course" Isak said, challengingly. He was pretty much challenging Tyler to look up what he said.

Isak:
"You continue being a nerd. But a romantic one now. I like it, din lille bög. You should feel fortunate that i like you. Not everyone gets to be that privileged" Isak said. He thought that this conversation could continue forever but he knew that it couldn't. He did start planning to use random Swedish words as insults just to mess with Tyler. Tyler wouldn't know they're random words but if he figured out, it would maybe cause a little brain malfunction. Which would be a cute sight to behold.

(Din lille bög=you little gay)

Isak:
"'Talk dirty to me' is a great song. Was that reference accidental?" Isak said and looked back into Tyler's eyes. He leaned his forehead against Tyler's.
"I'll gladly teach you some Swedish but beware. It's apparently the hardest language aside from Finnish so you know what you're getting into. Jag är definitivt kär nu" he said and wrote down what he said on a paper, first in English and then in Swedish.

(I definitely have a crush now)

Isak:
"The ä needs work. And you say the 'k' as a 'sh' sound. The 'u' is pronounced almost like when you say 'no' but as a 'u'. The last 'i' in 'definitivt is pronounced like an 'e'. 'R' is probably the hardest one though. I don't really know how to describe it. 'A' is also pretty hard. Think of like you say 'a tiger' but much lighter in tone" Isak said and gave a slight chuckle at Tyler's attempt. It was good for his first time but it definitely needed work.
"It was a good try for the first time you do this. It sounded really cute. Whatever you do, don't lose that accent while speaking Swedish or i'll kick your behind" he said playfully.

Isak:
"We've only known each other for a day now. There's lots of things you don't know about me" Isak said and looked pretty smug. He kissed Tyler on the cheek.
"For example, you probably didn't know that i have a dog and that my mom promised to bring him here during one of our breaks. Maybe our winter break" he said with a big smile.

"Well that just means there is a lot more to learn about then." Tyler loved that Isak was not afraid to be himself. He seemed to be the perfect match for him. "Well I guess you did not know that I have two dogs and one cat. So now we are even in that regard. Beside you don't need to know everything about someone to know hoe you feel about them."

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica thought for a moment, "well...ugh..I guess P.E. and Maths" she looked at Gordeau, "also you have two nicknames for me but I haven't got any for you, but I can't place what to call you" she looked him up and down before starting at him straight in the face for a good 20 seconds before realising what she was doing and looking away flushed and embarrassed.

Alec started to get up "the song was Be Alright by Dean Lewis, I listen to it a lot and started to learn it recently, I'm gonna head to lesson now so see ya" he left the cafeteria and made his way to lesson, he got to the classroom, luckily on time and took a seat near the middle. He looked around seeing Becca bear the front and some guy and girl talking to each other, he noticed a strong accent on the girl, Italian? He assumed.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Beitris stuffed the waffle she got in her mouth, “Mm-hm, I’ll get there soon,” she mumbled, still eating the waffle. After she finished the waffle, she picked up her apple and started to eat it as she went to the classroom. “Huh, same class as Ludovica, Gordeau and Alec huh?” she said as she entered the room, only having eaten about half of the apple.

Gordeau giggled a bit seeing Viccy get embarrassed after looking him up and down.

"You're right, Viccy. I was so focused on what I should call you, I didn't think about what you should call me. Hmmm....." Gordeau replied, now stroking his chin, thinking. While he was doing this, he saw another boy enter the room, and soon after him, Bei. He waved at her happily before returning to his thoughts.

"Gordachev? Gord of the Boreal Valley? Gordy? This is harder than I thought!" Exclaimed Gordeau, now staring into space more intensely.

"...I think I got it!" He said, now looking at Viccy.

"I want it to be a nickname unique to you. Something that only you can call me, i-if that's okay with you, of course..." He said, now looking away, slightly embarrassed.

"If you're the little drama queen, I'll be your loyal subject! What does 'subject' translate to in Italian?"

Tyler took the piece of papper gently. He took a notebook out of his backpack and stored it in there. He did not want it to get lost. He looked down at the drawing he had done. It was now finished. He had been working on it since they got there. He took the paper out of the notebook gently. He did not want to rip it. He then held it out to Isak. "Well since you gave me something so beautiful then I want you to have something just as beautiful. This is for you."

Isak:
"Thank you. I'll frame it and put it on my desk" Isak said and kissed Tyler on the cheek once again. He took out a folder and put the drawing in there so it wouldn't be crumpled and then put the folder back into his bag.
"We better get some good photos to put on our desks as well. But we'll have time for that when we're not occupied with school" he said.

"Maybe we can take them after school. You know in the place we were talking about. It could be fun to do. I have a camera we can use to get some good shots." Tyler had a very devious smile on his face. He may not be a trouble maker but he loved to push the boundaries of what he can and can't do.

Isak:
"Sounds like an amazing idea. I can buy a printer for us to print out the pictures. I'm pretty rich" Isak said and made a fake 'snob' face. He looked at the clock again.
"Det va som fan vilken tid det tar. Where is the teacher? Doesn't we start soon?" Isak said, getting a little annoyed.

(F*ck, it takes a lot of time. Not word for word)

"What is taking the teacher so fucking long. It seems like we should have started class by now. I know we got here early but damn. You would think the teacher would be here already." Tyler had gotten a little annoyed he could be in his room sleeping right now.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica looked back at Gordeau, "oh um that's fine, subject is soggetto in Italian, um so you want your nickname to be Soggetto?" She cocked her head slightly at the question, she waved at Beitris politely before turning back to Gordeau, "so is it Soggetto or something along those lines?"

"Soggetto! Perfect. From now on, mia Regina, I'll be your Soggetto." Gordeau said, now doing polite little bows in his chair toward Viccy, and smiling.

"...Though, now that I think about it, how did you earn the title of 'Little Drama Queen' ? Are you just a bit of a diva? Or maybe... you're into theater? I'm a pretty big fan of acting myself! It feels so liberating! Though, I hear it's pretty hard to have a successful acting career these days." Gordeau continued, now leaning toward Viccy.

"So? I'd love to hear the story of The Little Drama Queen and her rise to glory!" He continued, now clenching his fist and raising it upwards jokingly.

"...If that's okay with you, of course." He concluded, now leaning over the table and looking at Viccy happily.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica chuckled slightly at his bows, "I got the nickname at my drama club in Italy because I was usually quite into ay performance, and when people weren't focusing on rehearsals I would get overly annoyed. So I became the little drama queen. And yeah it is pretty tough getting a career, I got lucky and got a side character in a tv-show in Italy, but there were personal complications that resulted in my moving to England and my character was written out of the series." She turned straight into her enclosed and timid self when she thought about her parents using her, she went quiet and looked at her desk twiddling a pen in her hand, she didn't make eye contact with Gordeau, "umm..y..y..yeah so th..that's how I got the nickname, s..so..um..class will probably start soon" she said still looking down at her desk.

Gordeau listened to the origins of Viccy's nickname, smiling and nodding along, before Viccy suddenly became a lot more withdrawn after mentioning some "personal complications" . He could tell it was really personal to her, so he didn't want to pry any further. He could tell she felt pained. He felt a sad throb in his heart.

He tried to think of ways to cheer her up, but couldn't think of anything. In the end, Gordeau simply rested his hand gently on Viccy's shoulder, giving her a nod and a warm smile.

He wanted her to know that he would be there for her. Even though they've only known each other for a day, he felt like he'd known her for years.

Last edited:

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
A lot of people have came in class after Michael. After he counted, there were 21 students including him. It was getting pretty late and teacher hasn't still came in. Michael was very bored, he drew 3 images, and started 4th one, when somewhere around 8:10 AM teacher came in. Their English teacher was female, somewhere around 30 years old, not too tall. She had short brown hair and she wore glasses.
"I am sorry for keeping you wait." she said after she quickly came in.
"I will introduce myself first. My name is Alex Danielson, I am your classmaster, and I will be teaching you English next 4 years. And that is about it. Now I want you all to say, one by one, what is your name, where are you from, and what do you want to do after you finish High School. We are going to start with you" teacher said pointing on Michael.
"My name is Michael Jones, I come from Manchester, and my dream is to become game developer." Michael said calmly.

(Next person to introduce himself is whoever replies next)