• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
"O-Oh, Ok. I-" Toby stopped speaking before he said something he'd regret. He felt like Nick was leaving because of him even though he literally said he'd be back. Toby didn't hear the noises from the hallway because he was wearing his hoodie so he proceeded to write about school, about how he was feeling and about his dorm. He didn't normally write in his books like a diary however he decided to today to pass the time.

Gordeau was about to take Ryon up on his offer of taking a break, before he heard some sort of commotion going on up ahead. He wanted to quickly scout ahead to see exactly what was happening, but didn't want to leave Ryon behind.

"It's j-just one last floor." He said, slowly supporting Ryon up the last flight. However, what the duo were greeted to made Gordeau wish they had never climbed up those stairs to begin with.

Gordeau and Ryon were greeted to a scene straight out of a soap opera. There were two familiar-looking boys staring down a mean-looking older kid. And in the corner, a girl was slouched against the wall, sobbing.

It was Ludovica.

Gordeau set Ryon down against the wall gently, his heart pounding. He paced toward Ludovica, before crouching down and hugging her.

"V-Viccy, it's okay. It's okay. Don't cry. Please don't cry, Viccy." He said in a gentle, hushed voice, cradling her as if she was a baby. He had no idea what had happened, but he knew that Viccy wasn't in any state to calmly explain anything. He wanted to make sure she was okay before anything else.

trying to be calm after the push... After him hitting the ground... He was calm. But... He saw terrible scene... He couldn't... Stand it...

Ryon used wall to help himself and he stood on one leg. He recognize the bully "Hey, stupid"
Bully quickly turned to Ryon. "Oh, did I hurt your feelings, when I called you stupid. I really thought, that you know already" Ryon told him with his normal, calm tone of voice. "It seems that it isn't enough to just break your leg, huh" Bully respond.
"Who told you it is broken, idiot. It is Just sprained. In this world, being soft-hearted person has a limits. We can't never cross, if we don't want to be taken advantage of. If I want to live in this world, I must be a type of person, that when it touch the ground Devil says 'Oh sh**, they are up!'... You hurt us enough, now its my turn"

Bully rushed at Ryon , He was an insolent brat. Who just start to annoy him, how dare he be so calm with just one leg. He tried to punch Ryon, who jumped away on his one leg. He tried a few times more with similar result. "You don't feel bad in attacking weak students"
"If you can still dodge, then you aren't weak in my opinion" Bully said and tried again,
. but now, Ryon had enough time to prepare himself. He threw someone's backpack in bully face and hit him in the belly with his fist. He almost fall, Lucky enough, wall was nearby to fall at it. Bully was on the ground "Stupid kid..."
"You don't need to like me,not everybody has a good taste. If someone will tell you, that I act like I don't give a s**t. Remember, I'm not acting. You paid for my leg and for my friends tears, so leave!" and bully left, whispering curses.

Ryon didn't fell well, He schouldn't act like some sort of anime hero. In real life, He couldn't be so lucky. He fell at the ground and closed eyes to rest for a minute.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica felt Gordeau hug her, she looked at him, teary eyes, "I.. I don't want to go to lessons, it's too m..many people for me right now" she was trying not to cry, but some tears still came, she was blushing quite hard at her proximity to Gordeau, "I was t..terrified, I didn't know if anyone would come, and n..now I'll never get my first kiss back, I m..mean I have kissed a boy before but that was a stage kiss, so it didn't count". She went quiet and curled up slightly closer to Gordeau.

Gold was knocked aside like a rag doll, not being quite strong enough to withstand the blow. He grunted and started to weakly get back up. “As long as... as my body’s not broken...” he stood and clenched his hand into a fist. “...you won’t hurt or harass anyone else, especially not a friend!” He said loudly, glaring as his body shook. He watched as the bully walked away, and his glare became a sort of grin before his knees gave out. He stumbled back onto his butt, and took deep breaths.

Josh heard the shouts from down the hallway, but assumed it was just some stupid kids being noisy. He rolled his eyes. That is what he always hated about being around kids near his age. They were just so loud, and acted so stupid... not to say all of them did, but it still seemed that noisy stupidity was the favorite sport of large gatherings of boys. He flipped the page and continued to work.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Beitris ran out of the cafeteria, as she started to go down the stairs to the classroom, she heard a lot of noise, “Huh? Hey stop making so much noise!” she yelled out as she sped down the stairs, holding onto the rails tightly to avoid falling.

Once Beitris reached the last flight of stairs, she noticed some of her classmates were on or nearby the staircase, “Oh, uh, mind telling me what all the noise was about? I’m kinda a little confused and almost fell down the stairs hurrying here...” she said as she started to mumble a little.

Isak:
Isak went to the cafeteria and got himself some food. That was also a new experience for him because in Sweden, you didn't have to pay for your food in the cafeteria. He had read somewhere that Sweden was one of very few countries where you didn't have to pay for the food in the cafeteria. He finished the food rather quickly and then started thinking of what Tyler did. It was so clear to him right now that he had a big crush on Tyler. Thankfully, those feelings were answered. He smiled to himself. Even if he wanted to spend time with Tyler, he knew that he should spend some time getting a few more friends.

Cassie:
Cassie didn't know where to sit so she picked a spot a little bit away from everyone else. She quickly finished her lunch when she heard a commotion outside the cafeteria. She heard someone scream something about leaving a girl alone. It sounded like Gold. She ran out to see what was going on and saw Gold on his ass, breathing heavily.
"Uh... what's going on here?" She asked.

Tyler took his time to put away the art supplies he had gotten out. He leaned a canvas against the wall of his dorm. It was a painting of Isak. He had him on a couch holding a controller. He was basically in grayscale with pops of color. He would have to show Isak later on. He would also have to find a place to hang it in his room. Isak had said something about going to cafeteria for food. He was a little hungry so he decided to go there as well. He walked down the corridor. He hoped to find his way to food but ended up near a group of students. All of them worried about one on the ground crying and one with injured leg. He turned back around and went straight for the nearest teacher. He found them in the teachers lounge. He knocked on the door. It was opened by a tall man. "Um there seems to be something going on down the hall. It looks like there was a bully situation where some was hurt and there is a girl crying. I just seen them as I was looking for cafiteria and have no clue what was going on, but I decided to be better safe then sorry." Tyler moved out of the way as the teacher rushed passed him and down to where the other are. He hoped everything would be alright. He took his time to find the cafeteria and found Isak looking for a place to sit. "Hey Isak."

Gold groaned a bit as he got upward. “It’s nothing, he just hit my ankle.” He said, and looked at Cassie. “Some guy was...” he looked down. “Doing not so age appropriate things (XD) to one of the students. I stepped in to help... and well...” he gestured to his bruised ankle. He walked away from the two at the crash site and walked over to Ludovica. He put his hand on his shoulder. “Hey... are you okay? I’m... so sorry I couldn’t do much to help you... I was just some goddamn cannon fodder.” He said bitterly, looking away from her.

Ryon heard Gold as he said, that he wasn't a big help. He know only that he is in his class. "Hey, You there... " He started and pointed at Gold, to make a sign he is talking to him. "I think you really helped, not many people want to interact, when someone is bullied. As long, as he stopped his action at Ludovica is good and may be called a big help" Ryon said and turned to teacher "I'm sorry, Mr. Teach. I would like to report this bully for forced kiss on the friend and pushing student from the stairs with premeditation.

Gordeau hugged Viccy tighter after hearing her speak. He felt a mixture of anger, sorrow, and regret ravage his heart like a hurricane. Words kept bouncing around in his head.

Useless.

Again.

Pathetic.

Again.

It's all your fault.

And again.

Gordeau couldn't help but blame himself for what had happened. He felt his eyes tearing up. He grit his teeth in an attempt to stop the tears, but before long there were streaks of tears flooding from his eyes.

"Viccy, I'm...I'm..." He began, his voice beginning to break.

"I'm so sorry. This...this is all my fault isn't it? I never should've left you alone at the cafeteria. I should've stayed with you. I should've..I'm...so, so...sorry..." He finished, trailing off.

Ryon was angry now, another one, that thinks he is useless... This is something fun now or what.
"Ludo, punch Gordeau in the face, maybe he will stop talking trash about my first friend from this school. Gordeau, You never know, what would happend if you stay. I think that this Bully could just make you his punching bag" He said and then He said to crying Ludovica "Ludovica, Cry over cuts and scratches, not bas***ds and b***hes. You have us, I know that something like this is hard. But, If you can waste your time to be sad becouse of the trash that doesn't matter, are you able to reach the sky with the star, that you want to become, as someone great... Man, I talk too much and break into someone conversation... This isn't very nice... " He said last sentence to himself and becouse He was tired, fall asleep at the floor.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica reached up and placed one hand on Gordeau's shoulder, "hey, Soggetto, don't be an idiot, it wasn't your fault, if you hadn't left Ryon would still be where ever it was that you found his crippled ass" she was cheering up after what Ryon said, "anyway I'm going to think over somethings, outside, if that is alright sir" she asked the teacher, who nodded simply. "So, I guess I'll see you after school Soggetto, thanks for comforting me" she gave him a small peck on the cheek and started the walk down the stairs, she needed to mull something's over.

Isak:
"Well, hello there hottie. What are you doing here?" Isak said and looked at Tyler with a grin. He was glad Tyler had come, but it also made it harder to focus on getting some new friends so he didn't know what to think of this.
"Dammit. You're such a distraction. I was gonna be here to do some people watching and try making some new friends but then you came and just ruins everything by being too cute" he said.

Cassie:
"O-oh..." Cassie said, immediately looking murderous. She looked at the different directions that the bully could've taken and figured out that he must've taken the way straight ahead.
"Tell me what the guy looked like" she said. No, demanded. There was no way she was gonna let someone get away with something like this

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick then walked off back to the cafeteria. He didn’t even really know anyone there so he felt no need to talk to them. Before he got there he saw the Bully heading back over there to the stairs. He then said to the Bully “Hey you better not be going back over there!” He then punched the Bully in the chest. But the Bully just grabbed his arm and threw him into a wall nearby the stairs. “A**hole.” He mumbled. He then turned to the group by the stairs and said “K-keep y-your guard u-up!”

Gold sighed. "I guess you're right about both those things. I didn’t help too much in this situation, but at least I did something. Also yeah, dwelling on this is stupid. We all have to stay calm and-“ then he stopped. He turned his head to the stairs, and saw the bully had returned.

“No. No, I’m not dealing with this again.” He said, and then started to straighten his back. He Started to sweat again, and clenched his fists. “When in doubt, run...” he sighs.

Isak:
"What's that noise? What's going on?" Isak said when he heard some commotion outside the cafeteria. He looked in the direction of the sound and saw a group of students and a bit further away there was a fight between two guys.
"Tyler..." he said and pointed in the direction of the fight.

Cassie:
Cassie looked in the direction of where Gold was looking and saw a fight break out between two guys. One of them had helped Gold get up earlier so she assumed the other guy was the bully. She stormed over to them and pulled the bully backwards. Her eyes were more murderous than before which was usually a scary sight.
"You get three seconds to leave or i'll break your legs" she said, threatening. It probably didn't look like it but Cassie was pretty strong. She grabbed the guy's hand and broke one of his fingers just to let him know she was serious.

"You see what I mean. I thought there was supposed to be a teacher there. I had sent for one to go and investigate it." Tyler did not like fights. They made him uneasy. He would rather not think about all the fights he had to watch. He thought this school would be different. I mean this is a different school. "What would you like to do about it Isak?"

Blue_Flash4

Nick then kicked the bully’s feet from under him and watched the bully fall down. He then kick and broke four of the bully’s other fingers. “You better go before you can’t use your fingers!” He said as he got ready to break the other five.

Gold’s morals broke down and he glared at the two. “To hurt him for the sake of hurting him is wrong. If you do that, you’re just as bad as him. You know how many legal problems you could get into for breaking someone’s fingers, right!?” He said, his green eyes shimmering with intensity. “Call me a Traitor, but it’s not right.” He looked at a teacher who had just walked up after seeing the carnage from the camera system.

“Deal with these guys. I didn’t do much, but I just wanna eat.” He said, and walked away. The teacher was stunned. “What... what happened here!” She said, looking at the fallen bully who was on the ground, and the others around him. “Someone explain.”

Gold went back to the table where I’m pretty sure Amber, Alex and Michael we’re sitting with Selina. He looked terrible. He sat down, bruised and dreary-eyed. Selina looked confused. What had happened to him?

Blue_Flash4

Nick just walked off he didn’t feel like dealing with what was going on. All he wanted to do is help some people and instead he gets preached to. He went back to where Toby was sitting and just sat there. He got his phone out and started playing games on it.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby silently wrote In his 'journel' while Nick was gone. He didn't normally have one but he wanted to pass the time.
'today has been a mess. Classes have been ok and the food here isn't awful but there's this guy named Nick and I-' was all he wrote before he heard Nick sitting down next to him. Toby struggled with putting his book in his bag for a bit until he finally did and once he did that, Toby simply copied Nick and started playing games on his phone.

Josh looked up as an assistant teacher walked into the math classroom. The man looked slightly nervous.

“Sorry, but the teacher is running a bit late. If you wish to continue studying, please do so. Otherwise you can come up to the front and grab one of these math sheets.”

The man then walked out of the room. Josh thought for a moment before setting his books down and walking up to the front and retrieving a sheet. He groaned as he saw the complexity of the math. He was pretty sure he could do it, but he would probably get a good few wrong. He sat back down, pulled out a pencil and began to work.

After hearing some words of support from his friends, Gordeau decided to stop feeling sorry for himself and pull himself together. He watched Viccy leave, Ryon fall asleep, and a few other people also arrive at the scene. He was surprised at how fast things were moving, and he felt like his mind and emotions just couldn't keep up. The bully eventually returned, and some people engaged him. Still somewhat angry, Gordeau wanted to join in and rough up the bully, but a few words from one of the other boys reminded him that violence was meant to be a last resort. Now in a calmer state of mind, Gordeau approached another teacher in the cafeteria.

"Sir, um, see that boy over there? His leg is sprained, and I think it could use some attention. Is it okay to take him to the nurse?"

The teacher approved, and he and Gordeau carried Ryon over to the nurse's office. He hoped Ryon would be alright.

After leaving the office, Gordeau suddenly realized that classes were still a thing. He looked at his watch.

"....OH, SUGAR." He whispered, now sprinting to math class.

Blue_Flash4

Nick opened the door to see Toby. “Oh! Hey,” He said. “Oh mec, je ne m'attendais pas à ce que tu viennes. Um bien entrer!” Not knowing if Toby understood what he said of even knew french in general he just gestured for Toby to walk in.

(Translate: Oh mec, je ne m'attendais pas à ce que tu viennes. Um bien entrer!=Oh man I wasn't expecting you to come. Um well come in!)

Isak:
"Well it looks like they're in trouble now. Except for the cowards that left" Isak said as a teacher came up to the group. He looked at Tyler again.
"Do you think they'll be expelled?" He asked a little worried because no matter if what they did was wrong or not he was sure they had their reasons. They could be friends if they wanted.

Cassie:
Cassie was furious that Gold just left them to the wolves. Or more commonly known as the teachers. She even more furious when the next guy left, making her having to defend their actions alone. She was fine with defending her own but the other guy had broken the rest of the bully's fingers (on that hand) and that was indeed over the top. And now ahe was left alone to explain that.
"Look, i only broke one of his fingers. And that was because i wanted to let him know that if he-" she was cut off.
"You're both getting detention!" The teacher said to Cassie and the bully. "Today, after school. And make sure that other guy who was here knows about it too".
Cassie figured that was as good as she was gonna get so she didn't argue. And she already had a plan on how to skip the detention.

"Probably not for their first time causing trouble. You have to go easy on the virgin anyway. It will probably be a different story if it happens again." Tyler looked over at Isak. He was glad to have found someone like him here in this school. He hoped his joke was not in poor taste.

Blue_Flash4

“There’s something I need to tell you.” Nick said. “But I don’t want to say it in English since English is only a second language for me.” He pulled out his phone to translate it so Toby would understand it. He then said “J'ai le béguin pour toi, en as-tu un sur moi?” The translator then translated his French to English and on the English part of the translator it said ‘I have a crush on you, do you have one on me?’ Nick showed the translator to Toby and waited for an answer.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby was taken aback with Nick's question that he translated on his phone. His mind was full of questions as he read over it again to make sure that he read it properly. His heart pounded, and his chest was full of butterflies. He begun to blush profusely, becoming 'red as a firetruck.' He begun to speak before he cut himself off and tried to say it without any stuttering.
"Yes, I do have a crush on you," He said with a large smile on his face.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby embraced Nicks hug and in that moment, in Nicks arms, he felt safe, content and loved. Toby hugged Nick back. He never thought someone would hug him like this, especially since he was always so introverted and quiet around everyone. Toby was blushing heaps and he had the biggest smile on his face.

Blue_Flash4

Nick let go of Toby and asked “So are we a thing now?” He then smiled and looked at his phone for a second and then looked back up. He was hearing his heart pounding very, very fast. He was also slightly blushing.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby nodded in response to Nick's question and said 'I g-guess we are, i-if you d-don't want to thats okay.' he added quickly in a little panic, completely unsure of how this works as he had never been in a romantic relationship prior to this one. He was starting to worry if he was even ready for a relationship. Somehow though, when he looked into Nicks eyes, he felt safe and that everything would be ok so somehow, he was able to calm down a bit. his heart was still pounding very fast, and he somehow had even more butterflies in his chest then he had before which he didn't even think was possible.