• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Stardust High (RolePlay)

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
“Ah, okay, don’t worry~” Beitris said as she started to eat her third pancake, “Soo, what was that cheesecake like? I really like fruity cheesecakes...” she trailed off as she spoke and finished off the pancake, “Whew, these pancakes are kinda small, so’s the waffle too.” Beitris mumbled to herself, “Oh! I don’t think I’ve asked you where you’re from, I think... Yeah, no, I haven’t! Soo, where are you from?” she hastily said as she tossed her strawberries onto the waffle.

Abigail looked around the lunchroom. She never really liked big crowds, and this room had one of the biggest she has ever seen. She closed her eyes and sighed as she slowly walked towards one of the more empty tables. At the table was a boy with his head in his arms. She casually sat down nearby and ate in silence, not starting up any conversations. She never looked at him, but kept her head down and looked at her food while she ate.

Amber looked around. Where should she sit at? She didn't want to sit somewhere where there wasn't a lot of people, but at the same time, she didn't want to sit with people that could ruin her reputation. She needed it to stay nearly perfect if she wanted a good role in her voice acting career.

Josh couldn’t hear too well over the volume of the chatter in the cafeteria, but he did eventually notice the girl sitting nearby when he looked up. He had been planning to get up and go to his dorm for a bit, but he thought it would seem rude if he left just as the other person arrived. He actually didn’t know how long she had been sitting there, since he had been sitting with his eyes covered.

He nodded at the girl in an almost absent way. He nodded to practically everyone, from acquaintances to employees at stores to complete strangers to people on TV. He felt slightly weird about this habit sometimes.

Abigail felt awkward when she saw him nod, but she felt it would be rude not to nod back. So she did. She then looked back down at her food. She wanted to make this less awkward so she said, "Do you have any pets?" This was a conversation starter that her much more talkative brother taught her. People loved to rave about their pets, last time she checked. Of course, he might not have any. She felt hot with embarrassment at this thought.

Amber saw one boy sitting mostly alone. She felt bad for him, so she skipped over. In one of her deep, gruff voices, she said, "It is illegal to sit alone at lunch. I am here to arrest you." She then smiled as she sat down, going back to her normal voice. "Or not, anyway I don't think I have met you before, I am Amber."

"Huh, I didn't tell that earlier. I'm from Poland... Just like 905 000 people in this city. My scores allowed me to get to this school" He said and then He stood up from a table "I'm going for a walk, untill break ends. See you soon, Beitris" He said and smiled to her as he left.

He nodded to Josh as he noticed that this boy nodded at him. He waved at Amber, that was strangely standing alone and smiled at Michael. He wanted to talk 'in person' with everyone from the class after school today. (Wrote before @PlayfulFox47 posted)

As he walked, He noticed this guy that pushed Ludovica with two girls, that had too big make up on their faces. They were bulling some pair, guy and girl. Everyone were 1 year older than Ryon "And as always, teacher will notice that you are cheating on exam, even from another building... But no one will notice bulling..."

Josh looked back up.

“What? Do I have a- yes, I have a dog, a Weimareiner... it’s kinda hard to hear in here...”

He was slightly concerned about the volume in here. He always had problems with focusing in large gatherings, but this was really loud.

“His name is Rex. He is back at home... do you have any? Pets, I mean?”

He added this as an afterthought, as he tried to get his back into a better position for sitting.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica looked up from her leaflet, "oh this, it's audition information, I'm goin to the audition after school, but I don't know if I'll get it, I mean the play is set in America and I have a strong Italian, accent I was thinking about it all last lesson" she was shaking slightly from worry, she wasn't sure if she was good enough. She looked over to see Amber nearby sit down with someone, "hey Soggetto, who's that over there anyway" she said pointing her out to Gordeau.

Ryon came closer to the bulling girls and said to the taller one "Man, you really are an interesting girl" He said aloud with flirt tone, guy glared at him 'probably boyfriend'. Girl turned around and smiled "Sorry, I'm already taken"
"If I need to describe your beauty... Last time, I saw something like you, I flushed it" Ryon said with calm, mean voice, He walked closer to bullied pair and helped them to slowly walk away. "Hey, you bastard. If you think that your stupid *s* will run away now..." She yelled and Ryon turned to her "listen, I'm a nice guy. If I am a bastard to you, you need to think again. My Personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are... Maybe, you schould eat some make up to be beautiful on the inside too" He told her and left, He could hear from a distance male voice "Don't worry, He won't be so cool after I take care of him"

When He walked for a while with bullied pair, He stops and said "Don't worry about whatever they say... F**k'em, They need to talk about you to get attencion, becouse if they talked about themselves, no one would give a f***" He said and calmed down "Sorry for my language. If they bother you again, tell me. I want to be a friend of every nice person in school... And sometimes bully a bullies" Ryon said and left them alone.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
“Cool! See you later!” Beitris waved before stuffing the waffle in her mouth.

Once Beitris had finished the waffle, she got up and looked around the cafeteria, “Hmm, hiya everyone!!!~” she yelled out, before running of towards the door. ‘Wait, I probably shouldn’t’ve yelled that loudly, whoops’ she thought to herself.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael was really shocked that someone actually sat with him. After Amber introduced herself, Michael felt like it was his turn to introduce.
"Hi, I am Michael, nice to meet you. I actually already introduced myself to everyone, but you were late on the first class, so yeah..."Michael said.
He felt little bit awkward, but he had no idea why. He really wanted to talk to her, but he had no idea what to say, so he just kept eating his lunch.

Alex sighed half hoarsely as he walked into the cafeteria and got himself a burger. As he walked around to see most of the tables were taken, he shrugged and decided to go for the one Michael was going to alongside a girl he didn't see before. "Hey there, mind if I join you at this table while the seats are free?" He asked with a friendly smile... contrary to his relatively rebellious appearance.

"Ah, I see. Well, I'm confident that the role's practically already yours, Viccy! They don't call you the Little Drama Queen for nothing!" He said, trying to boost Viccy's confidence. He really believed in her. Then, Viccy pointed toward Amber, and Gordeau drew his gaze toward the table she pointed at.

"Ah, riiight, she's the girl that came late. She looks pretty fun to talk to. I think I may introduce myself if I ever get the chance, and if I don't end up wussing out..." He trailed off.

"Aaaaanywho, is it okay if I come and watch your audition? I completely understand if you don't want me to, but I really wanna see you in action, Viccy." He asked, smiling.

Ryon was on his way, He wanted to go to the class, through Canteen to the class. He wanted to talk to few people that catched his attencion. This Michael guy, Toby, Cassie, that girl that was late and didn't introduce himself was a mystery, so the most interesting... There was a lot of people. Ryon didn't remember all their names, but he loved meeting new people, friendship, love, hate, sadness. People were interesting, Ryon always knew that. People had many emotions, Personalities, they were like books, every one of them are different... He just hoped, that he could really have nice relations with friends from class. He was earlier in class, were nobody liked him... No one wanted to help, this can't happend again. He really wanted to be liked now.

Ryon was on another floor, as he was walking around the school he needed to go down the stairs. As he began to go down, somebody pushed him hard forward. "Jasny..." He turned around and tried to grab handrail, but he was too slow. He fall at the ground, Lucky enough. He didn't hit any stair... "Awwwww, Shot... I think I sprained my leg. I can't walk to class or to the medic room or something... Well, I don't know how they call it in english schools...I must wait for someone to came. I wonder, who pushed me, but I think, that I don't need to search for too long"

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica had without realizing tensed at the way he had spoken about her, was she jealous, hearing his question she was pulled from her thoughts, "oh..ugh...sì, naturalmente" she then realised she had responded in Italian, "sorry, I meant, yes, of course you can. I would love to have you be there". She had blushed slightly but she looked down at her food to finish eating, attempting to hide it.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby was eating alone when he noticed everyone in his class was eating together. He normally was fine with this. He didn't like social interaction at all, and he normally has to rehearse what he wants to say in his head. This time however, he was feeling an emotion. Loneliness. Toby quickly tried to dismiss his feelings of Loneliness. He hadn't needed to talk to anyone about anything at school before, He was always the quiet, artistic kid in primary and middle school because it was so easy. But now things were different he guessed, he was overseas quite far away from his old students (which was a good thing) but, he was also far away from his family... He was beginning to feel homesick already. His family was the only people he felt safe with, and now that they weren't there, he had 2 options,

1. Be alone for the whole of high school
2. Come out of his shell and start befriending people that would comfort him

Uncertain of why he was suddenly changing this way in feelings towards social interaction and why now of all times, he was experiencing loneliness, Toby was slightly freaking out. He wasn't having a panic attack or anything but he was definetly a bit upset, scared and worried. He slowly ate, trying to mask his emotions. He's done it for almost 10 years. whats different now?

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
'That's how..' Toby thought as Nick came over and asked if he was alright. He tried very hard to stop himself from blushing because Nick came over to see if he was ok. He also didn't want a repeat of that morning so he simply replied with,
'I-i'm f'fine. Thanks for comforting m-me,' he nervously stuttered as he looked away from Nick, since not looking at him would stop him from blushing.

Into the lunchroom came Selina and Gold, the ladder of the two being dragged by the arm so Selina could find them a table. She overheard Amber and smiled, sitting her and Gold down at the table. “Yeah! You’re being apprehended! Heh... I’m just joking. I’m Selina, and this is Gold!” She said, and Gold sighed and made a small wave to the three.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick did the same thing as Toby so he would also not blush. He was still confused why Toby kept looking away from him. Nick knew why he was but not why Tony was. He decided to think about it later. But now he had to focus on helping Toby. He didn't know what else to say though.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Toby, who was still afraid of looking at Nick quietly said, 'S-sorry if i-i'm being awkward. I just don't n-normally talk to people.' He waited for a response. Toby thought he was acting silly turning his face but they both knew what had happened earlier that day. Toby also wasn't sure how Nick would react if he found out why Toby was blushing. Toby didn't even know if Nick liked guys that way or not since they've had only small conversations since they've met. Toby had known he was Bi for a couple of years now however not much people knew besides his immediate family because he felt safe around them and he could open up to them. Toby was considering coming out to Nick in that instant however, he decided to do so later when he discovered how he felt about sexualitiy and if he was interested in guys. Toby was certain on one thing though,
His feelings for Nick were turning into a crush.

Ty spent his luch time with Isak. He really was not that hungry. He would find something later. He wanted to get to know the guy who is falling for. He was in his room. Ty had a pencil and a notepad in his hand. He drew Isak playing a game. He wanted to get him just right. This woulf hang on his wall for everyone to see. Ty switched to colored pencils and started to add color to his drawing. He took his time. He decided to use muted colors. They seemed to almost pop off the page.

"Great!" Gordeau exclaimed, excited that Viccy accepted his request. He was looking forward to seeing her on stage. He finished up his lunch, said goodbye to Viccy, and left the cafeteria. He checked his watch, and it looked like there was still a solid 15 minutes or so to kill before lunch ended. He decided he would walk around to get a better look at the school.

Hopefully I don't get bullied by any of the older kids during my grand expedition. He thought, now walking down the stairs to an unfamiliar floor, only to find a familiar face at the bottom.

"...Ryszo? Is that you? A-Are you okay? You look like you're in pain, what the hell happened?" He asked, now pacing toward Ryon.

"Y-Yes, of course! Just let me...there we go!" Exclaimed Gordeau, desperate to help a friend in need. He grabbed Ryon's arm and slung it over himself, standing Ryon up and supporting him.

"Alright, class is just up two floors, meaning around 4 flights of stairs. This may be a little tough, but I know we can pull through, Ryszo." He explained, determined to see his friend all the way to class safely.

"Ikuzo, Ryszo-san." He said jokingly, in a deep, cliche anime voice. He wanted to lighten up the situation, even if just by a little.

Gordeau laughed, carrying Ryon up the first flight of stairs. He was surprised Ryon was able to stay so calm in a situation like this.

"You know, Ryszo, we really appreciate you looking out for us, but...you can't shoulder all the burden alone, y'know? It's okay to rely on others sometimes. Let us look out for you every now and then, hm?" He spoke.

Ryon grabed handrail and was jumping on his one leg, from one stair to another. He tried to keep balance with Gordeau's help. "You know that, if I didn't rely on you. Then I wouldn't let you help me now, Gordeau-kun" Ryon said to his friend, in the same time He tried not to fall. Becouse, let's be fair, Ryon was heavy enough to took him with Gordeau and after gravity being a bastard, there would be two people with standing on two legs problems.

Ryon thought for a couple of seconds, his leg still tried to get to the next stair. He thought about what Gordeau said earlier ["... you can't shoulder all the burden alone, y'know? It's okay to rely on others sometimes."] "Do I really can't count on others... Yes, I can't"
"I didn't tell you that and maybe, I don't look and act like that but... In previous school, I had trust issues (Maybe I still have...). It's sometimes hard to rely on others"

"Hmm...." Gordeau replied, nodding at Ryon's words. He didn't quite know how to properly respond to Ryon's trust issues, so the only thing he felt he could do was nod in understanding. He could somewhat relate to Ryon's situation. Back in his old school, in London, he didn't have too many close friends himself. Not everyone liked and appreciated Gordeau's quirks and personality, and he had slowly come to accept that, opting instead to keep a small, but tight-knit circle of close friends, though, he had always secretly thought they were only friends with him out of pity. If he had learned anything from the past day or so, it was that there were truly people out there who were willing to appreciate him for who he was.

Viccy, Bei, and Ryon were a testament to that.

"...Alright, Ryszo. One flight left. It's time." He said with slight difficulty. Ryon was a bit heavier than he had imagined.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Ludovica had walked to where the next lesson would be, she walked past the stairs not seeing or hearing Ryon or Gordeau, but she did see an older kid (the bully, who pushed her and that had an encounter with Ryon) walk up to her, he pushed her to the wall and held her there by her hands, he looked her up and down, "your new here, right? I would definitely remember an innocent thing like you" he said in her eye, his breath was hot and disgusting and Ludovica was freaking out, she tried to call out, she figured he wouldn't risk letting go of either of her hands to silence her, "HEL.." she was right about the not using his hands, but what he did was worse, his kissed her to shut her up, she couldn't get away and she couldn't call for help "someone help me" she thought.

Alec and Becca had already gone to lesson, the were early but Becca was helping her brother with some stuff from their earlier lessons, they worked huddled over one of the deck, Alec looked up when he thought he heard something, "did you hear that?" he asked, "it's just the older kids messing around, now focus" Becca responded.

(Now I'm pretty sure that the bully thing doesn't break any rules, as it didn't go further than a kiss, an unwanted kiss yes but still just a kiss, but I can remove it need be)

Gold got bored of LITERALLY NOTHING happening at the table, and decided to go to the bathroom. It would at least be better than more of his awkward silence, and he needed to go to the bathroom anyway. He stopped dead in the middle of the hall to see a guy pinning a very familiar girl. Adrenaline started to pump through him. "Oh crap baskets... what do I-" he whispered, and shook his head. He shuffled forward quickly and kicked the guy hard in his side, then backed away again. "I don't want a fight, and I KNOW where everyone else is. I just want you to let her go, you bas---d." he said, tripping on the last word. It was obvious that he had no idea what he was doing and was completely afraid.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Nick heard noices from the hallway and told Toby “Hey I’ll be right back.” He went to the hallway and saw a older kid kissing a girl and she looked like she didn’t even like the guy. He then saw someone kick the guy and went to help. “HEY,” He yelled to the older kid. “What the hell are you doing?!?”

After a relatively short amount of time, Josh left for class. Math was one of the few subjects he thought he might have a chance in... he did take a rather circuitous Route, since he decided to drop by his dorm for a minute. Because he went to his dorm he took a different stair, and made it to class a couple of minutes earlier. He opened his backpack and pulled out a book, opened it, and began reading while he waited. The girl at lunch had been nice, and he hoped they would be able to talk again at some point. Hopefully she wasn’t too weird and things weren’t too awkward. Their conversation had been very brief... and of course, they might have no common interests. At least she had been nice enough to talk to him.

He finished these thoughts as he began working on some assignments before class. Hopefully the teacher would be understanding... hopefully he wouldn’t fail too badly... hopefully...

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
The bully turned to the two boys, letting go of Ludovica who slumped to the floor, "What is it with these new kids, you all trying to be good people, yeah lets see how long that lasts" he started to step towards them, "things is you all seem to like starting the fight but you afraid to finish it" as he said this he swung at Gold. Ludovica had crawled to the stairs she was now sitting about four stairs from the top, back against the wall, knees up to her face and she was crying to herself, her first day had been ruined and her first kiss had been stolen, she couldn't stop herself from crying, even when she heard two voices coming up the stairs (Gordeau and Ryon).